User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 1 Apr 2006, 20:14   #1
Ace
PA Team

Ace is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the rough
[]LCH[] announcment.

After many rounds of trying to reach top spot and comming very close a few times its time for a change.
We had a lot of problems last round with our HC staff having less time then needed to run the alliance in a way that should be the case for a top alliance.
We lost a lot of our officers cos of burnout too.
If it wasn't for the hard work of some of the remaining members and the remaining HC we would have never ended just inside the top 10.

Round 17 will see a new []LCH[].

We will no longer fight for the top spot, we will be so low in the rankings you will have to scroll down to see us
Friday night we informed the members and we wish the members that want to go for gold a lot of luck and fun in their new alliances.

Thanks to all the past and present members for being part of []LCH[] I'm damn proud of you all.
#multihunters
----------------------------
Former HC - Conspiracy Theory -
- Proud to have served as -
- High Commander and CEO -
[]LCH[] ...lets change history
Ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Apr 2006, 20:46   #2
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: []LCH[] announcment.

Sad to see a constant part of PA for many rounds leave the playing field. (I presume from this announcement the LCH tag will still be there but only for a few hc or something having a bit of a laugh?)
Unread 1 Apr 2006, 20:54   #3
Ace
PA Team

Ace is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the rough

The tag will be there, it might be small but we are not quiting
#multihunters
Unread 1 Apr 2006, 21:06   #4
Nitros
Internal Error

Nitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to behold

sad to see it happen, but nothing lasts forever
i've had the greatest fun, most sleepless nights and definatly the best of my time in PA in LCH
you're not leaving but still, goodbye \o

[]LCH[] ..lets change history
Nitros is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Apr 2006, 21:40   #5
Travler
Bona Fide Jesus Freak

Travler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to all

Judging from the new xp formula you could still do well with playing for xp.

There are alot of new people looking for alliances to join. Maybe the players you have remaining could be tutors for those wanting to learn. Then your remaing HC could just supervise the new recruits and let them run the BC/DC duties.

LCH was really vicious in R15 so that kind of competitive spirit will be missed.
You're not the voice of Christianity di**head.

CT R22-20, [1up] R18-16, TGV R15,
The Illuminati - [NoS] - R14-13
Travler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Apr 2006, 22:39   #6
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

sad to see a quality alliance like lch leave

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Apr 2006, 23:02   #7
Ziw
cute and fluffy

Ziw is a jewel in the roughZiw is a jewel in the roughZiw is a jewel in the rough

Gl to the LCH members in the future, and thnx for all the fun LCH
[23:19:48] <wish> Thats gay. I like it
Ziw is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Apr 2006, 23:03   #8
Rikard
Rebellion Rebelleader

Rikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really nice

Heh i quite enjoyed my time in LCH, as short as it was. I'm sorry for letting you down the way that i did, but then again theres always the knowledge for LCH that they are the only other alliance i have ever been in besides eXilition so it compensates for my rubbish activity.

Have fun next round, after all thats whats it all about

<zhil|reportwrit> Rikard - I dont know you
<zhil|reportwrit> so you're insignificant

eXilition - LCH - Destiny - Conspiracy - Night Witches - eXcessum
Rikard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Apr 2006, 23:26   #9
Rc mayhem
Un-retired by request

Rc mayhem is infamous around these partsRc mayhem is infamous around these partsRc mayhem is infamous around these parts

So is LCH just keeping a core playing or are you going to change into a training alliance? If the latter you need 2-3 very active HCs and a handful of officers to give them a break.
Played r4-present missing only 1 round so sad...
Rc mayhem is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Apr 2006, 13:33   #10
Seth Mace
Down Boy - WOOF!

Seth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of light

Enjoy your fun round and hope to see you back to normal in the future
R5: [HR] - [DuH] Triad with [BD] & [UV]
R6: [HR] - [HyB] Alliance with [BD]
R7, R8, R9, R9.5: Nos Wing [HR]
R10: [HR]
R10.5: [HR] - [FYTFO] Alliance with ]LCH[
R11, R12, R13, R15, R16, R17: [HR]
Seth Mace is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Apr 2006, 14:12   #11
Stifler

Stifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond repute

Damn sorry to see LCH leave, was fun being part of you for few rounds

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Returned under the IRC nick BenSwansea
Stifler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Apr 2006, 14:34   #12
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banned
From this spectator's point of view, I've enjoyed 1up and LCH's play more than any other. Thank you both for giving me a good show
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Apr 2006, 15:28   #13
weliecheatsteel

weliecheatsteel is an unknown quantity at this point

good luck lads
Unread 2 Apr 2006, 17:57   #14
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold

good luck lch, you were an important part of pa. (and maybe stilll will be?)
Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*
Legator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Apr 2006, 18:06   #15
Phrazer
Cymru Am Byth

Phrazer has a spectacular aura aboutPhrazer has a spectacular aura about

Had my most enjoyable round of PA in a LCH BP Gal, you know who you are bunnyz, you guys rock

GL in the future to you all

Round 12 - 13 - E1W HC
Round 14 - 18 - Orbit HC
Round 19 - 32 - Orbit Forever. Nothing else comes close!!
Round 39+ - Currently chilling out in S.P.Q.R

<Gruff|afk> omg....this is the best pm i've ever had!!!!!!
<Gruff|afk> you have just got up so many positions in my "Gruff-o-meter scale"
Phrazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Apr 2006, 19:19   #16
frostbeule

frostbeule has a spectacular aura aboutfrostbeule has a spectacular aura aboutfrostbeule has a spectacular aura about

even tho I never knew much about LCH, I always saw them hard fighting in the top ranks. In fact this round when i didnt see you there i had the feeling something is missing up there.
I wish all in LCH good luck with their new alliances, and i hope LCH will become a strong force again.
Unread 2 Apr 2006, 19:34   #17
Jammy
PA's token blonde

Jammy is an unknown quantity at this point

Totally gutted,

though everyone deserves a break!

my gal-experience of lch has been wonderful, you seemed to get the most active and fun players, so i guess next round there are more to share around!

come back bigger and stronger in r18 or so guys

Jammy
then real life got in the way...
R's 12-13 & 15: HR
R16: W00F!!!
Jammy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Apr 2006, 20:02   #18
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I did enjoy the many nights with LCH incs.. PA loses a valuable member of its community.

Lets hope you'll be back in full force someday
Unread 2 Apr 2006, 20:47   #19
LukeyLove
ND Ninja!
Trampoline Tricks 2 Champion

LukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to behold

Hmmm having been a member of LCH for most my rounds its certainly gonna be strange without it Wouldnt say im suprised thou i think alot of us had the feeling the end was coming for a while Had a great time in LCH, the officers there helped me learn the game and gave me a great home for many a round. Hopefully its not the end Cya soon guys! Love ya x

RAWR!

~Love Luke, Love Life~
LukeyLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Apr 2006, 06:27   #20
SilverAce
Fitty You Hot

SilverAce is on a distinguished road

I have never had a forums account nor saw a reason to have one until now. []LCH[] has been my home for over 4 rds and always will be. I have enjoyed my best and most favorite rds of PA in []LCH[] and could not have asked for any better. Im posting here to say thank you to []LCH[] and its community as well as to clarify a few things as well. []LCH[] in a sense IS disbanding. The tag will still be there, carried on by a few players who still would like to play in our community but not go for the top ranks. Any of the members who have played with []LCH[] are more than welcome to do so but at the same time are not encouraged to do so b/c the []LCH[] tag will not be the same []LCH[] so many have come to know. They will not be playing for score nor value but rather just as a group of friends that like to stick together and no longer care about PA ranks. Many of us are not ready to do that just yet and will regretfully move on. Id also like to make it clear that this is no ones fault and that no one is to blame. After a very successful rd 15 nearly all of the HC staff; including our techie HC(remy), our Attack HC/Best DC(Sleepless), our Scanning/Member Affairs HC/Member of our DC Team(wielklem) and our Defense/Member Affairs HC (myself) needed to resign or step down due to school/work and real life committments. (Which left only AkMaster(Intel HC) and Ace(CEO) ). This obviously left huge gaps to be filled for rd 16 that unfortunately we could not come through on due to too much pressure on our ACs and a DC team with 3 big holes in it. Others tried to step up and did a stand up job for as long as they could but it was sadly unavoidable in the end. I hope this clears things up for those of you not privy to the inner workings of []LCH[] for the last rd and also clarifies what []LCH[] is doing for rd 17 and onward. I apologize for the length of my first, and most likely only, forums post (besides any further comments/replies to this thread) and would like to wish the best of luck to all the []LCH[] members both past and present. May any alliance that recieves you guys be so lucky. I would also like to thank all the allies that we've been so priveleged to work with/against over the years. The competition has been the best and most enjoyable part of the game. Best of luck to you all in the upcoming rds. And ofc last but not least our []LCH[] loyal community and memberbase, you guys are the best and always will be! Thanks for everything!! []LCH[] ftw!!

SilverAce - Former []LCH[] HC and member for life -

"Taking A Bit Of A Break"

Proud To Have Been - Fury - Coalition - NoS - []LCH[] - Omen - CT - VGN
Always []LCH[] At Heart
Esthar Forever
SilverAce is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Apr 2006, 08:57   #21
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Ace ...

Sad to see you guys decide to play on a lower level. I've had good experience with LCH (being a member 2 round, of which one I was inactive) ... but I'm sure you'll be back at some point.

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Apr 2006, 19:31   #22
Mitre
Xanadu...

Mitre is an unknown quantity at this point

Im not really surpriced but i still feel its sad for the game itself as LCH have always been upthere
I enjoyed some nice rounds with LCH myself and i wish you and rest of LCH all the best Ace
Unread 3 Apr 2006, 19:47   #23
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society

We ran out of suicide pilots?

I've had great fun in LCH
we owned on command
we sucked without command
But it was great all the way
Unread 3 Apr 2006, 22:39   #24
bwtmc
thinking, that's all.

bwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond repute

LCH have shaped a large part of the last few rounds, I hope you're back at the top once again. Good luck in everything you do to the hc / officer team. Let's see if anyone can step up and take LCH's place.

Seems like loads of players will be moving around before R17, lots of changes.
Unread 4 Apr 2006, 03:06   #25
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

respect

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Apr 2006, 07:46   #26
OlaTa
Friends and Foes

OlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for the good times in []LCH[]. Will miss you, was a nice crowd to be with
Unread 5 Apr 2006, 03:18   #27
Scream
Drunken Penguin

Scream is an unknown quantity at this point

sad to see ya not playing for the top spots thx for the nice time in []LCH[] and good luck !!! i hope ya will come back soon in full strength

Proud to have been:
WolfPack
LCH[]
InSomnia
Destiny

and now hunting in NewDawn
Scream is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Apr 2006, 08:54   #28
Remo

Remo will become famous soon enoughRemo will become famous soon enough

There goes my second home It was nice playing with you. []LCH[] provided me home after Ely dispanded. Even when I started round 14 couple of weeks late, you still accepted meh to fight among you.

Thank you []LCH[]. I hope I can still fight with you in the future for the top spots
Unread 5 Apr 2006, 11:19   #29
Sleepless
Estharian

Sleepless is an unknown quantity at this point

I had a good 5 rounds with []LCH[]. And these 5 rounds were fun and memorable. Thanks alot guys/girls and hope to see []LCH[] back again in the future.

-=Estharian Since R4=-

Last edited by Sleepless; 5 Apr 2006 at 17:15.
Sleepless is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Apr 2006, 15:21   #30
Sir Mordred
General Lamer

Sir Mordred will become famous soon enoughSir Mordred will become famous soon enough

first i thought it was a weird 1st april thingy, but then
[[email protected]] Permission denied

sad

fare well, mates
II-60:9:6 [=SA=], III-25:22:3[YHQ], IV-114:4:8[YHQ][=V=], V-20:3:4[=V=], VI- 5:23:3[=V=], VII- 30:18:11[=V=], VIII- 33:10:2[=V=], IX- 25:6:7[=V=], IX.V- 7:3:5[=V=], XV-1:5:4 []LCH[], XVI-8:6:3 []LCH[], XVII-9:7:X OoO, XXII-12:3:8 Vgn, XXIII-X:X:X Vgn, XXIV-X:X:X Vgn, XXV-4:3:4 Vgn, XLII-10:3:3 CT
= Audentes Fortuna Iuvat =
Sir Mordred is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Apr 2006, 16:21   #31
Judder
ROCKer

Judder is a name known to allJudder is a name known to allJudder is a name known to allJudder is a name known to allJudder is a name known to allJudder is a name known to all

Good luck guys, and well played for so long :-D see you out there anyway. Have fun
Unread 6 Apr 2006, 18:58   #32
Hude
self-entitledly superior

Hude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant future

I always respected LCH, even when you ****ed me over in R12
Hopefully we'll see you back sometime.
Hude is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Apr 2006, 18:19   #33
Remy
Ex-Head Multihunter

Remy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud of

A few words from me too

I have been LCH since round 9.5 (when wielklem sucked me back into PA) and been HC since round 10.

I have seen a very good LCH with a motivated staff & members. I have also seen other times for LCH, and those werent funny at times.

There are so many reasons for an alliance to fall down, and we werent the first to glide away, and we will certainly not be the last. Things come and things go.

I will certainly help keep the tag alive tho
R7-9: Had an account, but didnt play seriously
R09.5: []LCH[] Officer
R10.0: []LCH[] HC (Rank #9, #1 Gal)
R10.5-R18.0: []LCH[] HC Scanner!
R18.0-R33 : Multihunter, Head MH
R34-.. : [CT] HC
Remy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Apr 2006, 09:01   #34
Spetzer
Just a *****

Spetzer is infamous around these partsSpetzer is infamous around these parts

Sad to c my house burning under me. Good luck and have fun in future ace. LCH WTFPWN!
Spetzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Apr 2006, 19:25   #35
ElAlan
Muppet

ElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of light

Yikes, really sorry to hear this happen LCH (or leech at the time) was my first and last alliance while i played pa and loved it to bits.

Good luck to all member boys and girls and i knew remy would keep tag alive hehe.

Retired.
ElAlan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Apr 2006, 19:49   #36
Morden
The Face Of Evil

Morden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to behold

I remember LCH in r7 :-) and being in the BG in r8, very fun times.

good luck guys
Unread 10 Apr 2006, 00:14   #37
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Thx for a nice home last round. Had the pleassure to meet many great people.

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Apr 2006, 01:29   #38
Graham
Colax

Graham is an unknown quantity at this point

Didnt really kno you guys as i only started at the end of r15, but looks like u werea piller of this community, GL and all the best

R15 - Member - Heroes R16 - BC - Heroic R17 - HC - Heroic R18 - HC Advisor - Heroic R19 - HC - Heroic - Left and became a Viking! R19 - Member - TGV R20 - DC - TGV R21 - Member - TGV/ToF/SubH R22 - Member TGV R23 - Founded ASS - Alamo Space Smurfs with the HC team R24 - HC ASS - Alamo Space Smurfs
Graham is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Apr 2006, 14:47   #39
MiX
Who cares?

MiX has a spectacular aura aboutMiX has a spectacular aura aboutMiX has a spectacular aura about

The reason I enjoyed playing PA r11-13 most, I hope you guys will have fun in the "new LCH"
MiX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Apr 2006, 15:31   #40
*donkie*
Affectionate Nickname

*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light

Hello Ace, Nitros and anyone else I recognise from this post (or more significantly, those who recognise me?). It has been a long time since PA has fallen from my interest, but I will never forget the joy I had from the []LCH[] community from round 5 onwards. We were fairly insignificant at the time, but with time and effort we grew and we did gief death quite some times.

It seems that you have reverted back to your centre; the caring community playing as friends first. I remember meeting Ace for the first time in round6. I was 1:6:3 (afaik) and you were in 1:5. Madness. From there, it just seemed to grow.

Take the break you need, I'm sure you will be fine. If you need to contact me (any plans to encourage me to play are more likely to work after late-June ish ). Keep up the good work.
Unread 26 Apr 2006, 16:23   #41
Filth
Filtheh

Filth is a jewel in the roughFilth is a jewel in the roughFilth is a jewel in the roughFilth is a jewel in the rough

long time no see donkie o/
Unread 26 Apr 2006, 18:03   #42
Nitros
Internal Error

Nitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to behold

<3 donkie
my break started 4 rounds back btw

[]LCH[] ..lets change history
Nitros is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 May 2006, 16:07   #43
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold

damn i was just learning to spell wielklems name properly :/

( smart reply number 1 in a series of one)
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Rinoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 May 2006, 21:52   #44
Remy
Ex-Head Multihunter

Remy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud of

donkie
R7-9: Had an account, but didnt play seriously
R09.5: []LCH[] Officer
R10.0: []LCH[] HC (Rank #9, #1 Gal)
R10.5-R18.0: []LCH[] HC Scanner!
R18.0-R33 : Multihunter, Head MH
R34-.. : [CT] HC
Remy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 May 2006, 09:33   #45
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

my god... DONKIE \o/

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 May 2006, 15:19   #46
Ace
PA Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin
my god... DONKIE \o/

YES Donksterrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Hes still in my MSN list and I see him online a lot of times with very weird stuff added to his name

Think I better go and talk to him soon PA might put him back on the right track.

BTW I think it was round 7 where we had to work so damn hard as LCH team to get our gal top 10 so he would get a new PC from his dad, it worked
#multihunters
Unread 13 May 2006, 17:16   #47
Lei~
~Gon

Lei~ is on a distinguished road

he got a new pc for being in a top10 gal?
somehow i cant picture my parent doing that...
they rather tried to take it away from me so i dont wast anymore time on pa