User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 27 Aug 2004, 07:55   #51
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: time up for 1up??

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComradeRob
This is pretty much the same argument that I've been having with Rumad. I don't think lack of cooperation was the problem, it was lack of guts and lack of imagination. Basically the other alliances didn't show much tactical imagination, or much commitment in their attacks. That is where I think their problem lies, not in the amount of cooperation between alliances.
I agree completely, I had a chat with one of the HC of my ex alliance and explained how to beat 1up. It was (though I say it myself) a flawless plan (I had good teachers !) but the will just wasn't there. To say I was disappointed would be an understatement. It seems that very few alliance leaders have the nerve to do something, although some of the problem could be that I am now totally fed up of being a pe0n in an alliance and HC members really don't like some idiot like me telling them where they are going wrong and how to fix it.

~Vaio~

The George Harrison of BlueTuba

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Aug 2004, 09:46   #52
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

Implications of the rebirth of a half-decent old alliance or a new one, noted.
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Aug 2004, 16:55   #53
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by _ryzekiel_
Implications of the rebirth of a half-decent old alliance or a new one, noted.
Not anytime soon

~Vaio~

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 27 Aug 2004, 19:30   #54
CeeRo
[SiN]

CeeRo is an unknown quantity at this point

Come join us then, we won't be mad if you tell us what to do

Last edited by CeeRo; 28 Aug 2004 at 02:24.
CeeRo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Aug 2004, 08:11   #55
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Quote:
Originally Posted by CeeRo
Come join us then, we won't be mad if you tell us what to do
Bet you say that to all the old farts

=V= is Virus ?

~Vaio~

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 28 Aug 2004, 09:13   #56
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaio
Not anytime soon

~Vaio~
implications have still been noted though ;>
Unread 28 Aug 2004, 10:14   #57
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
...It seems that very few alliance leaders have the nerve to do something...

i totally agree m8

amen

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Aug 2004, 10:16   #58
CeeRo
[SiN]

CeeRo is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Bet you say that to all the old farts

=V= is Virus ?

~Vaio~

Damn, you got me on that one, time to change my tactics maybe

Yeah, =V= is ViruS, still not much to talk about, but will soon be rocking the universe
Unread 28 Aug 2004, 10:33   #59
Sovereign
the-Sov-Maister

Sovereign is infamous around these partsSovereign is infamous around these partsSovereign is infamous around these partsSovereign is infamous around these parts

what if we just ignored 1Up? Like they are never there? Then my alliance would go up 1 place :P
RANDOM: Ni!
Sovereign is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Aug 2004, 11:03   #60
Knight

Knight is an unknown quantity at this point

1up who r they???? :P, oh yh those r the sad f***s tht take PA personaly.... "oh tht guy got 2 roids off me, we gotta destroy him and every1 he knows for inflicting the smallest amount of pain on me.... he made me cry"
Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Aug 2004, 16:27   #61
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

No thats Fury, they are completely different

~Vaio~

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 28 Aug 2004, 18:24   #62
jerome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight
1up who r they???? :P, oh yh those r the sad f***s tht take PA personaly.... "oh tht guy got 2 roids off me, we gotta destroy him and every1 he knows for inflicting the smallest amount of pain on me.... he made me cry"
bitterness is sweet.
Unread 28 Aug 2004, 18:27   #63
rshih
Aaranaf's Master

rshih is just really nicershih is just really nicershih is just really nicershih is just really nicershih is just really nice

jerome` sucks
R3: nub R10: 12:9:1 to 9:7:3 G Rank #14 P Rank #194
R4: 275:6:13 R10.5: 17:9:9 quitter
R5: 4:8:4 to 35:11:x R11: 15:4:9 G Rank #10 P Rank #32
R6: 22:22:11 R12: 29:8:9
R7: 8:16:9 G Rank #52 R13: Forgot
R9: 52:6:5 for a week R14: Forgot
R9.5: 12:7:17 G Rank #17 R17: 14:3:6 G Rank #6 P Rank #9

[1up] Peon
rshih is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Aug 2004, 23:57   #64
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Erm....

I think you'll find it was only 1 roid and I'm only crying out of one eye

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
mazzelaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Aug 2004, 17:11   #65
Jykke
Estharian

Jykke has a spectacular aura aboutJykke has a spectacular aura aboutJykke has a spectacular aura about

..And so I got a chance to take a look of the statistics tonight..
Last time i saw them was 1up tied with LCH in score balance,

now the leap is enormous, i knew you guys would pull it out
like it should be done, congratulations and celebrations old mates,
This is exactly what I wanted to see when I opened the page
Quote:
Originally Posted by http://www.sandmans.co.uk/
Top Alliances Members Av. Size Av. Score Size Score
1 1up 95 3,843 9,706,502 365,096 922,117,699
2 LCH 98 1,681 5,361,191 164,706 525,396,760
I do not know of any political movements of the round, but delighted
to see the followers of ToT's ideal right behind, now dont take that
sentence wrong, I had my respect for ToT as a great ally to our side
through the times, LCH just reminds me of them

good show guys, i will need to leap on IRC one night for some details

[Blue Tuba] -> [Fury] -> [Eclipse] -> [1up]
rounds that I have played; 3-10 and 16.
....."Never Defeat,
.....Never Despair,
Welcome To Esthar"
Jykke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Aug 2004, 19:43   #66
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

Quote:
can't say for sure, but to me it looks like you are the one taking whatever 1up did to you very personally....not the other way around..
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Aug 2004, 05:03   #67
Fred of Bedrock

Fred of Bedrock has a spectacular aura aboutFred of Bedrock has a spectacular aura aboutFred of Bedrock has a spectacular aura about

Coming back to have a read its all so funny. You have one alliance - 1up who are dedicated and thorough and the rest. The round starts with "no blocking" which was agreed to and now you all complain that no one is blocking against them.

Well done 1up on winning the game politically before the round and by playing better than the rest during the round.

Can't say I am surprised that they won nor will I think that "blocking" against them next round is fair...... so just get on with it and hope a new round starts soon and play dedicated like 1up...... then again that moron spinner is still around so the game will never get better ;p
Unread 30 Aug 2004, 09:28   #68
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future

lol fred:P

and eldan, i think it's hardly fair LCH puts this much effort into playing a round of planetarion and then you compare em to a couple of germans....? that's hardly fair and if i was LCH i'd be quite insulted:P
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Aug 2004, 12:58   #69
Knight

Knight is an unknown quantity at this point

lol germans ay... DAMN THEM, but neway i aint takin what 1up has done to me, cos everythin they have done has been easy to rebuild from

Ultores peon
Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Aug 2004, 13:04   #70
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred of Bedrock
Well done 1up on winning the game politically before the round
They deny that