User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 9 Nov 2012, 20:54   #201
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: Ult and App

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest View Post
lol I would assume Ult won't take me
http://www.stripcreator.com/comics/Psyghost/44572

Forest, a living PA legend hehe. Being able to provoke people like he do is a god given gift

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Nov 2012, 22:31   #202
Shev
So what?

Shev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to behold

God, I remember seeing those years back. We're all too old for this shit.

[RaH] [Mercenaries]
Shev is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2012, 07:12   #203
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

lol (did I just laugh with B-B instead of at him? :|).
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2012, 07:34   #204
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

I used to love these.

Kura was a genius at them
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2012, 10:39   #205
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
Yet you didnt name any of them...

Why dont you just join Ultores.. see if Cardi is a man of his word
I really do not think cardidiot would hold off fighting Rats....

I also think it is a good idea! Forest and Rat would be a match made in haven !

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2012, 23:15   #206
Trunks
Fear The Reaper

Trunks is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by shev View Post
god, i remember seeing those years back. We're all too old for this shit.
qft.
Unread 11 Nov 2012, 00:25   #207
Plaguuu

Plaguuu is just really nicePlaguuu is just really nicePlaguuu is just really nicePlaguuu is just really nicePlaguuu is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trunks View Post
qft.
Quantum field theory (QFT) provides a theoretical framework for constructing quantum mechanical models of systems classically represented by an infinite number of degrees of freedom, that is, fields and (in a condensed matter context) many-body systems. It is the natural and quantitative language of particle physics and condensed matter physics.
Plaguuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Nov 2012, 03:50   #208
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

ManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really nice

We know APP wasnt working with ULT last night .... they were too busy with 1:1
ManiacMagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Nov 2012, 08:00   #209
Makhil

Makhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManiacMagic View Post
What ??? 1:1 joined the block and attacked APP ?

Unread 11 Nov 2012, 08:04   #210
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManiacMagic View Post
Yeah, that was a waste of a night. We crashed like 700k value, landed just 3 waves, gained a whopping 675 roids total, and gained an enemy, and all that despite TAing!

Wait, did I get that right...
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.

Last edited by Mzyxptlk; 11 Nov 2012 at 08:20.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Nov 2012, 09:57   #211
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
Yeah, that was a waste of a night. We crashed like 700k value, landed just 3 waves, gained a whopping 675 roids total, and gained an enemy, and all that despite TAing!

Wait, did I get that right...

I believe that might of been NewDawn ! plus 1 intelligence point for CBA!

Unread 12 Nov 2012, 02:29   #212
Barrack_Obama

Barrack_Obama will become famous soon enoughBarrack_Obama will become famous soon enough

I Assure You that the United States of America is not apart of this block now let me keep counting my money i just got reelected
Unread 12 Nov 2012, 17:56   #213
Patrikc

Patrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant future

All this trouble and you didn't even get his name right.
Patrikc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Nov 2012, 04:46   #214
Barrack_Obama

Barrack_Obama will become famous soon enoughBarrack_Obama will become famous soon enough

i know its Barack but i had to add a extra R i dont want the feds on my back patrikc jesus
Unread 15 Nov 2012, 05:18   #215
Stylez1877
Honour above pr0n

Stylez1877 is an unknown quantity at this point

I think it's funny that Fang defends CT planets more than CT does.
Round 5:The End of Tim3 9:23:9 (NRK)
Round 6: Sekigahari of Malakhi 13:15:6 (Guild)
Round 7: =- Arutha -= The Prince of Krondor 29:17:13 (NoS)
Round 8: Forget..(Adelante/Fang)
Round 9: 5:5:7 1010100101101010 of 101101010110 (NoS)
Stylez1877 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Nov 2012, 05:41   #216
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I highly doubt that.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Unread 15 Nov 2012, 10:00   #217
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Connovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stylez1877 View Post
I think it's funny that Fang defends CT planets more than CT does.
Maybe you should get out more
Connovar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2012, 12:36   #218
Sebos

Sebos is a jewel in the roughSebos is a jewel in the roughSebos is a jewel in the rough

So..... Whats the plan now

Ult and app making an example of FAnG even with probably one of the best defences in the universe they still let 5% slip yesterday. All this warring currently, in my view, puts app as clear candidates for #1 this round.

Word on the street is however, that cardi has an arrangement with ult HC to exchange tag win for his own personal gal win?

So from this we have to deduce that, if indeed this is true, that apprime once getting into #1 and securing gal win will then let ultores farm them for roids to regain #1 alliance for 8/8?
Sebos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2012, 12:40   #219
Plaguuu

Plaguuu is just really nicePlaguuu is just really nicePlaguuu is just really nicePlaguuu is just really nicePlaguuu is just really nice

cardi gal win ? app ally win ?
Have you checked the rankings lately ? :P
Plaguuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2012, 12:43   #220
Sebos

Sebos is a jewel in the roughSebos is a jewel in the roughSebos is a jewel in the rough

5th to 1st gal win isnt impossible given he may well have favourable politics to achieve it and have you seen the roid lead apprime have?
Sebos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2012, 13:08   #221
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sebos View Post
So..... Whats the plan now

Ult and app making an example of FAnG even with probably one of the best defences in the universe they still let 5% slip yesterday. All this warring currently, in my view, puts app as clear candidates for #1 this round.

Word on the street is however, that cardi has an arrangement with ult HC to exchange tag win for his own personal gal win?

So from this we have to deduce that, if indeed this is true, that apprime once getting into #1 and securing gal win will then let ultores farm them for roids to regain #1 alliance for 8/8?
Ult will be grounded for the remaining of the round as soon as Apprime lose interest in continue what they are doing now. Brilliant strategy by Ultores.

Unread 20 Nov 2012, 13:26   #222
CBA
Mind-boggling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plaguuu View Post
cardi gal win ? app ally win ?
Have you checked the rankings lately ? :P
pal get outta here

cardi gal win / app tag win' guz planet win

Unread 20 Nov 2012, 16:37   #223
Wouter

Wouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
Ult will be grounded for the remaining of the round as soon as Apprime lose interest in continue what they are doing now. Brilliant strategy by Ultores.
You really think comments like this are going to demotivate apprime from hitting you?

ps: init some more roids pls
Wouter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2012, 01:17   #224
Hiall

Hiall is a splendid one to beholdHiall is a splendid one to beholdHiall is a splendid one to beholdHiall is a splendid one to beholdHiall is a splendid one to beholdHiall is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
As if they are even defending Ult now. Its a ult + app and their lap dogs until we are dead. As is pa politics.

It is a shame though after Ult spent the round flaming us regarding a 1 on 1 yet they still ended up needing Apprime again to actually win. C'est la vie.
Hiall is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2012, 05:49   #225
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

ManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by wouter View Post
you really think comments like this are going to demotivate apprime from hitting you?

Ps: Init some more roids pls
lol
ManiacMagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2012, 05:56   #226
Blue_Esper

Blue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiall View Post
As if they are even defending Ult now. Its a ult + app and their lap dogs until we are dead. As is pa politics.

It is a shame though after Ult spent the round flaming us regarding a 1 on 1 yet they still ended up needing Apprime again to actually win. C'est la vie.
sorry mr lets nap everyone, 2v5 is how it is. you guys talk of playing differently this round but yet again you have decided to do the same boring PA politics that has been done past 6 rounds, where you back ultores into a corner after having spent most of the round hitting ultores non-stop everyday for weeks on end roatating through their forts with your loser mates, then ultores finds an ally that will help them out of a boring round of grounding and defending, then you complain after what, three/four nights of incs from ultores?

Spare me.
Unread 21 Nov 2012, 06:45   #227
TheoDD
Othello Champion, Solitaire Champion, Anime BlackJack Champion

TheoDD has a spectacular aura aboutTheoDD has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Esper View Post
sorry mr lets nap everyone, 2v5 is how it is. you guys talk of playing differently this round but yet again you have decided to do the same boring PA politics that has been done past 6 rounds, where you back ultores into a corner after having spent most of the round hitting ultores non-stop everyday for weeks on end roatating through their forts with your loser mates, then ultores finds an ally that will help them out of a boring round of grounding and defending, then you complain after what, three/four nights of incs from ultores?

Spare me.
"then ultores finds an ally that will help them..."

Oh geez, you trying to be serious? Love reading all the flaming back and forth... but you really nailed it to the point, where i had to state how much i LOL'D by reading that :-p

So plz spare me aswell
TheoDD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2012, 11:31   #228
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Hunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Yes cause bullying app works!
Unread 21 Nov 2012, 12:08   #229
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunterrrr View Post
FAnG havnt hitted Apprime since the very start of the round, our main concern has been Ultores who has been plotting against us whole round.
I think we have made that clear to Apprime on various occasions...

Unread 21 Nov 2012, 12:11   #230
Zotnam
Over the moon
Stans Ski Jumping Champion, Ollie Skates Champion, Sperm Wars Champion

Zotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant future

Quote:
It's certainly working today.

Planets.
Zik: 3rd(r30), 4th(r52), 7th(r27), 9th(r26), 31st(r51)
Ter: 3rd(r50), 4th(r53), 4th(r37), 5th(r31) 7th (r58)
Xan: 3rd(r36), 40th(r57) 54th(r33), 104th(r29)
Cat: 8th (r54), 9th(r48), 12th (r55), 20th(r32), 77th(r23), 103rd(r38), 150th(r34), 152nd(r24),
Etd: 14th(r28)

Those damn emp races..
Zotnam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2012, 12:14   #231
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:

Spare me.
I like how you try to twist the reality to make it fit with your interception of it.
It was Ult who made a block to take down FAnG, a few of you have allready claimed it was because FAnG unfairly had been gal raiding gals with Ultores members in it, and that being jumped by four alliances was just a result of that.

Unread 21 Nov 2012, 12:32   #232
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Hunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura about

So what i gathered from the last few posts of you is that FAnG wanted to play the round neutral and at the same time take down ultores and also that ultores and apprime are the big bad wolves that dont want to give you free roids so you had to call 5 of your friends and that still aint working?
Unread 21 Nov 2012, 12:36   #233
Blue_Esper

Blue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
So what i gathered from the last few posts of you is that FAnG wanted to play the round neutral and at the same time take down ultores and also that ultores and apprime are the big bad wolves that dont want to give you free roids so you had to call 5 of your friends and that still aint working?
I'm glad someone understands.
Unread 21 Nov 2012, 12:36   #234
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Quote:
you had to call 5 of your friends and that still aint working?
Apprime only got hit by 2 alliances today (plus some random incs), and it most definitely isworking. Apprime are on -5%, with 3 more waves to land. We'll end up with bigger losses than FANg suffered yesterday and the day before that, when Ultores/Apprime hit them.
Unread 21 Nov 2012, 13:09   #235
Hiall

Hiall is a splendid one to beholdHiall is a splendid one to beholdHiall is a splendid one to beholdHiall is a splendid one to beholdHiall is a splendid one to beholdHiall is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
So what i gathered from the last few posts of you is that FaNG wanted to play the round neutral and at the same time take down ultores and also that ultores and apprime are the big bad wolves that dont want to give you free roids so you had to call 5 of your friends and that still aint working?
It's less about Apprime tbh Hunter stop blowing your own trumpet. Its more that for me at least having come back to PA being told of how great the mighty Ult are having won the previous 6 I find an alliance that was too cowardly to actually attack FAnG alone, yea Ult will retort that CT hit them while we did and rightly so but but CT didn't continually hit them in the manor we did and DFWTK were hitting us anyway. I just find it sad/shocking that such a 'great' alliance had to resort to name calling cardi and leaking docs to him just so they have a buddy who's strong enough they will hit FAnG (not even the same lt btw :/)

Sad sad times.
Unread 21 Nov 2012, 13:13   #236
Blue_Esper

Quote:
It's less about Apprime tbh Hunter stop blowing your own trumpet. Its more that for me at least having come back to PA being told of how great the mighty Ult are having won the previous 6 I find an alliance that was too cowardly to actually attack FAnG alone, yea Ult will retort that CT hit them while we did and rightly so but but CT didn't continually hit them in the manor we did and DFWTK were hitting us anyway. I just find it sad/shocking that such a 'great' alliance had to resort to name calling cardi and leaking docs to him just so they have a buddy who's strong enough they will hit FAnG (not even the same lt btw :/)

Sad sad times.
U mad?
Unread 21 Nov 2012, 13:37   #237
Hiall

Quote:
U mad?
Disappointed.
Unread 21 Nov 2012, 13:43   #238
Wouter

Wouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really nice

Quote:

It backfires doesnt it, you go beg CT/ND/Innuendo for def out of tag, then you come on the forums talking about other allies doing it in reaction...
Seems like the average HC in FAnG has more skill in crying on here about things they do themselfs.

So far I ve heard you come with: OH NO WE TRY TO FORM A BLOCK AND WE GET COUNTERED. and OH NO WE DO CROSS DEF OUT OF TAG WITH OUR ALLIES AND NOW OUR ENEMY DOES IT ASWELL.

Get a grip of things kiddy, will help alot.
Unread 21 Nov 2012, 13:45   #239
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
FAnG plays to win, if we were to win we would have to beat Ult.
As i said FAnG were just gal raiding, and in the lead, before they got jumped by Ult and 3 other alliances.
We wanted to play solo, but at the time we had no other option to try seek help from another alliance to be able to compete with the Ultores block.
I dont say Apprime/Ult is big bad wolves, im just saying they are allied, and they were the first alliance to coordinate attacks together this round.
I dont know where you get your intel from, but we are still only going after Ultores, cus they seem to be the by far most solid alliance at the moment, having some very strong alliances by their side aswell.

Unread 21 Nov 2012, 13:48   #240
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I m glad I didnt know apprime were still playing, as it looks like activity might have been needed

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2012, 13:50   #241
Wouter

Quote:

Sad sad times.
Why was FAnG the "neutral" alliance trying to form a block against Ult at tick 250ish. Do you really expect things like that not to leak through? You can come deny on here all you want though... Makes you seem like a real big man! Anything that happens this round is in reaction to FAnG's fail attempts of making an early block. Whats also funny is that you say DFWTK was actively hitting you before 3 days ago. Its like saying HR is part of the block on Apprime now cause they did a random raid..

PS: If having an avoidance with an alliance was blocking, FAnG would be the biggest block around, all round long.
Unread 21 Nov 2012, 13:53   #242
Wouter

Quote:
FAnG plays to win, if we were to win we would have to beat Ult.
As i said FAnG were just gal raiding, and in the lead, before they got jumped by Ult and 3 other alliances.
We wanted to play solo, but at the time we had no other option to try seek help from another alliance to be able to compete with the Ultores block.
I dont say Apprime/Ult is big bad wolves, im just saying they are allied, and they were the first alliance to coordinate attacks together this round.
I dont know where you get your intel from, but we are still only going after Ultores, cus they seem to be the by far most solid alliance at the moment, having some very strong alliances by their side aswell.
I know you are a bit of a simpleton so I ll tell it in a story even YOU can understand.

Country A shoots a rocket on Country B and misses the intended target..
Will Country B react to what Country A did? Or will Country B just sit back till Country A shoots another rocket?

On second thought you prolly will get confused, but I believe in you betty boob.
Unread 21 Nov 2012, 13:58   #243
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wouter View Post
Why was FAnG the "neutral" alliance trying to form a block against Ult at tick 250ish. Do you really expect things like that not to leak through? You can come deny on here all you want though... Makes you seem like a real big man! Anything that happens this round is in reaction to FAnG's fail attempts of making an early block. Whats also funny is that you say DFWTK was actively hitting you before 3 days ago. Its like saying HR is part of the block on Apprime now cause they did a random raid..

PS: If having an avoidance with an alliance was blocking, FAnG would be the biggest block around, all round long.
I need to get some of your intel sources, cus they are way better than the ones we got in FAnG, atleast by the look of it.

Unread 21 Nov 2012, 14:00   #244
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
I know you are a bit of a simpleton so I ll tell it in a story even YOU can understand.

Country A shoots a rocket on Country B and misses the intended target..
Will Country B react to what Country A did? Or will Country B just sit back till Country A shoots another rocket?

On second thought you prolly will get confused, but I believe in you betty boob.
Yeah, if Country B is Ultores, yes the reacted on having members getting incs on gal raids by FAnG wich wernt coordinated with any other alliances with making a blockto take down the neutral FAnG.
And if Country B is FAnG, yes they reacted on the blocking up by Ult, and tried to even out the sides.

Unread 21 Nov 2012, 14:24   #245
Hiall

Quote:

Eh? When did I say we were neutral? I said we'd been hitting you with CT. As for the block not exactly sure where that came from maybe other parties of FAnG were but I was not aware and it was never discussed in command. Only part that was discussed was napping Apprime early on that was utter failure by the whole hitting their forts repeatedly and the whole cardi hating irv and vice versa. Although Apprime did come knocking later in the round for an unofficial NAP and since then we both pretty much just avoided each other.

A random raid? Ah so doing random gal raids is fine for DFWTK(repeatedly for weeks) but when FAnG do gal raids early on in ULT its a sign of aggression. You guys seriously need to work out what you are talking about.

You still didn't actually answer my point anyway so I'll ask again. Why did it take for Apprime to join the party for Ult actually to have the balls to attack FAnG? Especially when those balls if you can even call them them, only occurred after Apprime's LT so Apprime sucked up all our defence for Ult to then be able to land. #pathetic from a 'great' and 'mighty' alliance.
Unread 21 Nov 2012, 14:32   #246
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Connovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the rough

Fangs intentions are to win the round and beat ultores. Other alliance politics are neutral. Ultores started the block wars because they are cowards, so dont complain about a counter block forming to your established over the last few rounds ult/app/dfwtk and HR who seem to like to jump on your bandwagon also!

End of story!
Unread 21 Nov 2012, 15:17   #247
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Quote:

You still didn't actually answer my point anyway so I'll ask again. Why did it take for Apprime to join the party for Ult actually to have the balls to attack FAnG? Especially when those balls if you can even call them them, only occurred after Apprime's LT so Apprime sucked up all our defence for Ult to then be able to land. #pathetic from a 'great' and 'mighty' alliance.
Probably same reason you attacked ult alongside ct...

1v1 = stalemate

2v1 = roids roids roids
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2012, 15:33   #248
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster
I m glad I didnt know apprime were still playing, as it looks like activity might have been needed
It's ok, you get to hang with me instead <3
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2012, 15:38   #249
Shev
So what?

Shev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
CT didn't continually hit them in the manor we did and DFWTK were hitting us anyway.
<Shev> -surprisesex ult
<Ultores> Top attackers on alliance Ultores are (total: 1840) Conspiracy - 637 | Sexy Pirates - 591 | NewDawn - 159 | Howling Rain - 108 | xVx - 103

Fang bringing the lies out yet again.

[RaH] [Mercenaries]

Last edited by Shev; 21 Nov 2012 at 15:43.
Shev is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2012, 15:41   #250
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shev View Post
<Shev> -surprisesex ult
<Ultores> Top attackers on alliance Ultores are (total: 1840) Conspiracy - 637 | Sexy Pirates - 591 | NewDawn - 159 | Howling Rain - 108 | xVx - 103

Liar!
Because the bots are really accurate