User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 11 Apr 2007, 23:05   #101
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: bad rep/good rep.. what s the points and why no comments when issued?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan
The rep comments come from shit people who aren't willing to post their comments publicly.

They aren't willing to help because they cannot accept the truth that they have no ****ing clue about what is happening in our world. They are brainwashed, and they think everyone who disagrees with them is brainwashed.

What the people in Europe perceive as reality is fiction. I have seen it. News in Europe is fiction. I can't be clearer. I have been analyzing the European media for 19 years. My favorite thing is to watch an event and then read what the European media have to say about it. If you were not there, you do not know what happened.

You, sir, and all of your EU compatriots, are completely fooked.
What is happening in our world?

Yours,

Uneducated of Europe.
Unread 11 Apr 2007, 23:08   #102
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
What the people in Europe perceive as reality is fiction. I have seen it. News in Europe is fiction. I can't be clearer. I have been analyzing the European media for 19 years. My favorite thing is to watch an event and then read what the European media have to say about it. If you were not there, you do not know what happened.

This coming from the American *sigh*

If you can actually be bothered you can find out what's going on in Europe.

GOOD IDEAS

- Read the BBC website
- Read The Economist
- Read Private Eye

(well all three seem to work for me at any rate)

BAD IDEA

- Read any newspaper without engaging your sense of sceptisism

VERY BAD IDEAS

- Read any red top (that shit will make you stupid)
- Watch ITV / SKY news
Unread 11 Apr 2007, 23:09   #103
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Texan ... the neg rep which referred to you as a spastic was from Yahwe by the way.
Unread 11 Apr 2007, 23:20   #104
Rc mayhem
Un-retired by request

Rc mayhem is infamous around these partsRc mayhem is infamous around these partsRc mayhem is infamous around these parts

We seem to have this argument 2 or 3 times a year. Every time oddly started by a present or ex f-crew member. To me it seems the argument always boils down to three points of view :-
"ignore it if you don't like it"
"it is abusive and harms the forums"
"it informs people of what is wrong with their posts so they can improve"

I suggest we adjust the system so that comments can still be given, therefore forum users can give other users advice on what is wrong with their posts so they can improve, but there is no publicly viewable rep "score". This would remove 'neg repping' to make them look worse, and may even curve the number of abusive comments received.

As I have said many times before the status quo really isn't good for this forum community in it's current state of decline. Can we finally do something about it rather than wait another 6 months for someone to point out how poor it is.
Played r4-present missing only 1 round so sad...
Rc mayhem is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Apr 2007, 23:47   #105
Dace
so f*cking zen

To be honest i use F-Crew (and Blue Tuba) tags as a more reliable indicator of shit than the number of green or red blobs a person may have.
Unread 11 Apr 2007, 23:55   #106
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
The rep comments come from shit people who aren't willing to post their comments publicly.

They aren't willing to help because they cannot accept the truth that they have no ****ing clue about what is happening in our world. They are brainwashed, and they think everyone who disagrees with them is brainwashed.

You, sir, and all of your EU compatriots, are completely fooked.
Posting comments like that publically would drag a thread off topic and ultimately ruin it for everyone.
They ( including me ) arent willing to help you since you have no interest in listening to dissenting points of view. Your opinion is already made and you will ignore anything that runs contrary to it, or simply mock it for the hell of it.
When you analyze other news sources, do you do it before or after your own opinion of what happened is formed or do you try to approach it with an open mind.
You will find that many aspects will be solid facts in both sources, and others are shaped by the opinions of the journalist reporting it. This doesnt make it fiction - it makes it a point of view.
Unread 12 Apr 2007, 00:12   #107
Dace
so f*cking zen

Ohhh Rc Mayhem I'm soooooo sorry i disrespected the twats who make up F (for Fanny) - Crew. Aint nobody should be disrespeckin' those home boys.

Also it's argument not "arguement" you fud.
Unread 12 Apr 2007, 00:17   #108
Rc mayhem
Un-retired by request

Rc mayhem is infamous around these partsRc mayhem is infamous around these partsRc mayhem is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
Ohhh Rc Mayhem I'm soooooo sorry i disrespected the twats who make up F (for Fanny) - Crew. Aint nobody should be disrespeckin' those home boys.
I stand by my neg rep, and would neg rep you again for not keeping to the topic and for the highly abusive comment you neg repped me with. (btw, why you star out the f words and not the s? seems kinda stupid...) I mentioned F-crew merely because it was something I happened to have noticed. If another alliance members had complained about something consistently I would have said so in the same way.
Quote:
Also it's argument not "arguement" you fud.
Learn to read lol. I used the Firefox spell checker so I know for sure I didn't write 'arguement'. What an idiot!

So keeping on topic now...
Unread 12 Apr 2007, 00:25   #109
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rc mayhem
I stand by my neg rep, and would neg rep you again for not keeping to the topic and for the highly abusive comment you neg repped me with.
Oh that was me; I didn't bother signing as I thought you knew that it was me who neg repped you (only for 20 points but still) every time you posted here.
Also I did it because I found it amusing.

Quote:
Learn to read lol.
If I could neg rep you again I would just for this.
Unread 12 Apr 2007, 00:26   #110
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Keeping on-topic hasn't done a DAMN THING for this forum and i'll be DAMNED if it's gonna start now.

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Apr 2007, 00:27   #111
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
I stand by my neg rep, and would neg rep you again for not keeping to the topic and for the highly abusive comment you neg repped me with. (btw, why you star out the f words and not the s? seems kinda stupid...) I mentioned F-crew merely because it was something I happened to have noticed. If another alliance members had complained about something consistently I would have said so in the same way.

Learn to read lol. I used the Firefox spell checker so I know for sure I didn't write 'arguement'. What an idiot!

So keeping on topic now...

Point 1 - I was on topic (Gimmick has alot of red blobs but i consider him a better poster than you a F-Crew member and also someone who has alot of green)

Point 2 - The last time i neg repped you was the 31st of January with the comment "You're a moron". I signed it just like i sign pretty much all of my rep (i don't give a **** ... even though it seems that by signing my rep i get neg rep back "Hello SS as the latest").

Point 3 - You did mis-spell it. I suggest you go and check out your profile.

The last two points can be confirmed by Jonny if he gives enough of a shit about it to check (i'm not overly bothered myself i just thought i'd set the record straight).
Unread 12 Apr 2007, 00:28   #112
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Just to interject here, you actually did, and kila seems to have taken credit for the rep.
Unread 12 Apr 2007, 00:29   #113
Dace
so f*cking zen

Also threads about rep are the biggest waste of time ever.
Unread 12 Apr 2007, 00:31   #114
Rc mayhem
Un-retired by request

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_
Also I did it because I found it amusing.
Should I point out I now don't care about rep. Every time I decide to post for a while I lose a couple of dots and I am fed up of trying to get the moderators to actually do their job in this area and remove those that are offensive or unwarranted. Therefore, thanks for showing again why this system doesn't work, and so what.
Unread 12 Apr 2007, 00:34   #115
Rc mayhem
Un-retired by request

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Just to interject here, you actually did, and kila seems to have taken credit for the rep.
Ok I am obviously blind then. Where did I write arguement? I see 2 arguments and no arguement.
Unread 12 Apr 2007, 00:36   #116
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Ok I am obviously blind then. Where did I write arguement? I see 2 arguments and no arguement.

"11 Apr 2007 23:58 disrespectful and asking for an arguement "

Your rep comment (well i guess it was you).
Unread 12 Apr 2007, 00:41   #117
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Point 1 - I was on topic (Gimmick has alot of red blobs but i consider him a better poster than you a F-Crew member and also someone who has alot of green)
To be fair; Gimmick is Pig and Pig has lots of green blobs, it's just his gimmick account which doesn't.

Quote:
Should I point out I now don't care about rep. Every time I decide to post for a while I lose a couple of dots and I am fed up of trying to get the moderators to actually do their job in this area and remove those that are offensive or unwarranted. Therefore, thanks for showing again why this system doesn't work, and so what.
Before you start complaining about unwarranted neg rep, complain about unwarranted pos rep given by circle jerking, I'm pretty sure that members of your alliance do it quite a lot (you had like 10 green blobs recently and you only posted on AD, and all of that was crap too.)
Unread 12 Apr 2007, 00:42   #118
Rc mayhem
Un-retired by request

YES!!!! THANK FU*K!! I have red rep. I am so proud. Well this is the last post I shall make here. I will make a post in the quitting PA forum and then I will be yet another long time player added to the ranks of the "retired". Thank you guys.

EDIT: oh I cant resist 1 last point out of stupidity. _kila_ - I have never had more than 4 green blobs. 10 is just fantasy and moronic on your part to suggest.
Unread 12 Apr 2007, 00:43   #119
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
I am fed up of trying to get the moderators to actually do their job in this area and remove those that are offensive or unwarranted.

You actually did this? To quote mer:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mer
Jeez Louise!
Unread 12 Apr 2007, 00:44   #120
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
YES!!!! THANK FU*K!! I have red rep. I am so proud. Well this is the last post I shall make here. I will make a post in the quitting PA forum and then I will be yet another long time player added to the ranks of the "retired". Thank you guys.

15 minutes ago.

When i said these rep threads were a waste of time.

I was wrong.
Unread 12 Apr 2007, 00:45   #121
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
To be fair; Gimmick is Pig and Pig has lots of green blobs, it's just his gimmick account which doesn't.

I know Gimmick is Pig.
Unread 12 Apr 2007, 00:50   #122
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
In the rep you gave to dace. Check your profile to confirm.
Unread 12 Apr 2007, 00:57   #123
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Why do people feel the need to whine. If it bothers you that much then stop posting shit. If it bothers you enough that you absolutely have to go then done whine about it, just **** off.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Apr 2007, 00:57   #124
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

To be fair to Mr Mayhem, Kila is a right tard.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Apr 2007, 01:23   #125
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

mayhem hasn't exactly come out of this thread unscathed mind you.

also, dace, you seem to have an awful lot of hate bottled up inside about f-crew there mate...
Unread 12 Apr 2007, 01:26   #126
Dace
so f*cking zen

The thing is i don't think i've ever played against F-Crew so it's nothing to do with in-game shennanigans. I think it's just the people who put F-Crew tags in their sig etc who i have observed to be, by and large, twats *shrug*

Were you F-Crew rr?
Unread 12 Apr 2007, 01:29   #127
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

nope, my only alliance was ICD (all those many moons ago )
Unread 12 Apr 2007, 01:32   #128
Dace
so f*cking zen

ICD? Was that the Irons one?
Unread 12 Apr 2007, 01:34   #129
JonnyBGood
Banned

Irons' one was IPC, the anti-newbie bashing fag brigade. Not sure about ICD. They were around the same time but nothing really sticks out that much about them.
Unread 12 Apr 2007, 01:34   #130
roadrunner_0
cynic

don't think so???

stood for Inter Cluster Defence if that helps, um, i know mistwraith who kicks around here was a lot more involved with them than me

EDIT: yeah we weren't the biggest alliance, although we always had a laugh
Unread 12 Apr 2007, 02:51   #131
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Still waiting for that quit thread :crymeariver:
Unread 12 Apr 2007, 02:55   #132
Dace
so f*cking zen

MOTHER ****ER!!!

Some **** has deleted the thread i made for mayhem over in the departing PA forum.

DAMN IT ALL! I wrote a well sweet poem for mayhem in it too.
Unread 12 Apr 2007, 03:00   #133
_Kila_
break it down!

Quote:
MOTHER ****ER!!!

Some **** has deleted the thread i made for mayhem over in the departing PA forum.

DAMN IT ALL! I wrote a well sweet poem for mayhem in it too.
Yeah, he came to #forums and PMed JBG asking him to remove it
Unread 12 Apr 2007, 03:45   #134
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Because most of you are brainwashed by the European media and brain dead anyway.

You don't really need to worry about all this stuff because the immigrants to Europe are going to kill you and all of your children anyway.
Ignorant, stupid bigot - Achi

Perhaps you'd like to point out the part of that post that isn't ignorant, stupid or bigoted and I'll gladly apologise for hurting your feelings.
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Apr 2007, 05:59   #135
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

Quote:
To be honest i use F-Crew (and Blue Tuba) tags as a more reliable indicator of shit than the number of green or red blobs a person may have.

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Apr 2007, 14:15   #136
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by demiGOD
The system works!
Unread 12 Apr 2007, 15:57   #137
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hebdomad
I]Nodrog[/i]: I was complaining the weighted reputation system gives more power to the regulars so they can construct their preferred forum to the detriment of anyone who may not wish to live in this environment; therefore it forces a dull, protective clique. I can't see what rating your choler would gain.
Yeah, but you have to actually demonstrate that the system is being abused rather than just asserting that it is and then ducking out when called to justify this. It seems to me that most of the people who have red blobs are objectively terrible posters so it looks like the system is working.

Last edited by Nodrog; 12 Apr 2007 at 16:02.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Apr 2007, 16:04   #138
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Yeah, he came to #forums and PMed JBG asking him to remove it :(

what a gay
Unread 12 Apr 2007, 16:53   #139
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The top 50-100 posters with high rep could get it taken back down to 0 and then maybe people would stop whining.

Quote:
_kila_ - I have never had more than 4 green blobs. 10 is just fantasy
Perhaps... perhaps it was just a fantasy. But oh! WHAT a fantasy!
Unread 12 Apr 2007, 17:55   #140
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
what a gay
Yeah sounds like a complete faggot to me.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Apr 2007, 18:03   #141
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
What if you're from Europe but you think all European news is rubbish? Are you still brainwashed?
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Apr 2007, 19:11   #142
Texan
Prince of Amber

Texan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles
Ignorant, stupid bigot - Achi

Perhaps you'd like to point out the part of that post that isn't ignorant, stupid or bigoted and I'll gladly apologise for hurting your feelings.
You did not hurt my feelings Achilles. I did not even know who Achi is or was.

The information came from an analysis of immigrant birth rates.

The other part about you all being brainwashed is just personal observance.

For example:

How many of you support the Kyoto Protocol?

How many of you supported the Kyoto Protocol three years ago?

How many of you believe that George Bush outlawed embryonic stem cell research in the United States?

How many of you know the percentage of embyonic stem research that is currently being performed in the United States?

The list is endless. But I will use those two as examples.
Unread 12 Apr 2007, 19:33   #143
Texan
Prince of Amber

Texan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
I wouldn't have considered dda that much of a "liberal" and he seems to have managed okay. Equally large-scale statements concerning "political beliefs" are fairly silly, I can't imagine you're any further right wing economically than nodrog for example. As far as I'm aware dda is a republican, dante's a marxist, nodrog's a libertarian and I'm an anarchist. None of us is regularly considered a troll. What you do is paste pieces from other places verbatim to the forums, avoid genuine argument and insist that everyone's against you just because of beliefs you hold.
DDA and I have different reasons for being here. He was just interested in finding out how Europeans feel about the United States.

I was a Planetarion player.

I'm not a Republican. I am economically right and socially left.

I think many of you are trolls based on what I see in my profile. You just troll privately instead of publicly.

I copy articles that I want people to discuss. I do not necessarily agree with all that I post. I like to see the input from this forum before I discuss the subject. Posting a news article is not trolling. It's just posting a news article. I often see posts whithout more than a line or two about what is being posted. What's the difference? One is a defense of the United States and the other is a song, a youtube link or a link about how ****ed up the Tories are.

The difference between me and the rest of the posters in this community is that I love my country. Except for the Norwegians and DDA, you all hate your country. Don't get me wrong I also think your countries suck, I just think that you do not accept me because I think my country is better than yours, and you think my country sucks more than yours.

Did I make that clear?
Unread 12 Apr 2007, 19:35   #144
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Me, its better to try to do something rather then sit on your arses with the head in the sand wishing that someone will magically come along and clean the mess up after you.
Sure you might not meet the targets but the effort to do so will have reduced your CO2 output by a little at least and you are in a better position then if you had simply not bothered to
Quote:
me again
Quote:
How many of you believe that George Bush outlawed embryonic stem cell research in the United States?
Incorrect, he simply banned government funding for it
Quote:
How many of you know the percentage of embyonic stem research that is currently being performed in the United States?
Less then it was before the ban on governmental funding since it has to be done with private money now i would presume
Unread 12 Apr 2007, 19:35   #145
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I don't support the Kyoto Protocol (although I agree to such agreements reducing CO2 in principle) - it doesn't go far enough and doesn't do enough to put the responsibility on every nation state.

Quote:
I did but I was less environmentally aware 3 years ago.

Quote:
I have no idea but it's his party that actively campaigns the most against stem cell research in the US.

Quote:
No idea, but does that my ignorance mean i've been misinformed by the european media?
Unread 12 Apr 2007, 19:39   #146
Texan
Prince of Amber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
What if you're from Europe but you think all European news is rubbish? Are you still brainwashed?
If you retain some level of skeptisism then, no you are not brainwashed. Or at least might not be brainwashed.
Unread 12 Apr 2007, 19:46   #147
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
If you retain some level of support for the US Imperialist machine then, no you are not brainwashed. Or at least might not be brainwashed.
I thought I'd translate that. American Enoglish can be so confusing.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
Unread 12 Apr 2007, 19:48   #148
lokken
BlueTuba

Empires are not necessarily a bad thing. It's when they do things that aid global instability (like Iraq) when things become worrying.
Unread 12 Apr 2007, 19:55   #149
All Systems Go

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
Empires are not necessarily a bad thing. It's when they do things that aid global instability (like Iraq) when things become worrying.
So if the Iraq War had resulted in a stable Iraq which was 100% a puppet regime of America then it would be a good thing?
Unread 12 Apr 2007, 19:57   #150
Texan
Prince of Amber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil^
Me, its better to try to do something rather then sit on your arses with the head in the sand wishing that someone will magically come along and clean the mess up after you.
Sure you might not meet the targets but the effort to do so will have reduced your CO2 output by a little at least and you are in a better position then if you had simply not bothered to
me again
Incorrect, he simply banned government funding for it
Less then it was before the ban on governmental funding since it has to be done with private money now i would presume
I think it is better to do something that is effective rather than to do something that is ineffective. Maybe that is just me being an ignorant American.

Would it not be better to sequester CO2 to take it out of the atmosphere, or even God forbid, take actions to drop the temperature of the planet by one or two degrees?

Yes, The United States still does about half the embryonic stem cell research in the world. The Europeans want the United States to do 90 percent, that's why they complain so much about Bush.