User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 10 Apr 2007, 00:11   #51
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: bad rep/good rep.. what s the points and why no comments when issued?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gimmick
My post was less about how I got the neg rep and more about the effect the neg rep has on the way people view my words.

Once again sorry.
I see, and what are you basing this on?
Unread 10 Apr 2007, 00:13   #52
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
All Gimmick accounts are shit and those who create them are as complete twats. If there's an exception to this rule i'd like for it to be pointed out to me!!!
Easily done.

Only one post, but it was magical
Unread 10 Apr 2007, 00:15   #53
Hebdomad
I ♡ ☠

Hebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
people have always left.

Not to such an extent where they create another almost identical forum. Almost because the elitism isn't there.

The standards we have here have always been the same. GD asks only that a poster be rational. It has never demmanded that posters be polite, or have similar viewpoints, or all talk about sex, or try desperately hard to be funny ...
When you're speaking about what you demand please do not hide behind the collective.

Quote:
There are now and have ever been posters who endure a great deal of negativity without leaving. It seems childish to start worrying about negativity now.
Yes there are, thankfully, exceptions.

Quote:
The community has never been split precisely because it has never been joined.
There was once a forum where all the GD posters posted. Now there's two. Knock, knock.

Quote:
The simplest truth is that people always return: don't they dear weeks. And they return because what we have and what we are can not be replicated anywhere else.
I returned because despite the elitism I like this forum. A lot of others don't. And a lot of others have stayed away. And that lack of diversity is detrimental to those who are not in the clique of GD posters.

Anyway, dear, sweet Yahwe. I'm going home.
Hebdomad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Apr 2007, 00:16   #54
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Hmmmmmmm, Liz was three years ago. How time flies when you're errr "having fun".
Unread 10 Apr 2007, 00:17   #55
Gimmick
Banned

Gimmick is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
I see, and what are you basing this on?
My opinion, it's a game of opinions!
Unread 10 Apr 2007, 00:19   #56
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
I always neg rep anonymously, because if I have something to say about a post I do it where everyone can see it.

yes, but i'm pretty sure that you wouldn't object if all of your reps were signed, so long as it didn't cost you any extra effort
Unread 10 Apr 2007, 00:30   #57
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hebdomad
When you're speaking about what you demand please do not hide behind the collective.

Yes there are, thankfully, exceptions.

There was once a forum where all the GD posters posted. Now there's two. Knock, knock.

I returned because despite the elitism I like this forum. A lot of others don't. And a lot of others have stayed away. And that lack of diversity is detrimental to those who are not in the clique of GD posters.

Anyway, dear, sweet Yahwe. I'm going home.
As comforting as it is to try and blame me and pretend that there is a problem, there simply isn't.

GD has always been the same. I am one of those exeptions if you care to open your eyes and think about how much negativity I receive.

PB is a PB issue. It is not a GD issue. Nor is it a GD substitute - although frankly (and I have thanked both skiddy and minty in person for this) PB has taken quite a few of our shitest posters off our hands. If only there had been a PB back in 2000 when sunday8pm so desperately needed to be anywhere other than here.

p.s. please try not to criticise my use of the collective and then start talking about how other people feel even if you think you speak for 'a lot'.
Unread 10 Apr 2007, 00:58   #58
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rop1964
i have observed for some times now that there s a reputation rating on theses posts. but the question i wonder is what does it really serves for?
seem everyone either sink or praise you randomly , often not even bothering in giving back a constructive coments when bad reping ppls..

so if the rep rating has any meaning what is it?
Would maybe be of some seriousity if it wasnt anonymus...

Theres actually a secret club of pos reppers boosting eachothers e-peens by greendotting eachother

Yahwe is their leader

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Apr 2007, 01:28   #59
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society

I see the same useless red and green blobs, whether a comment is added or not
I've yet to see any relevant comment

If I see a green blob someone is in a good mood
If I see a red blob someone on this forum seems to be in a bad mood

Last edited by Alessio; 10 Apr 2007 at 03:14. Reason: Edit edit edit edit
Alessio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Apr 2007, 11:46   #60
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

My position on this issue is on the record, I started my own thread about the exact same thing some months ago.

Quote:
Not only is the post appalling English, it is frankly quite dificult to understand. All we can glean from it is that the poster is somehow disatisfied yet overall the post is confused.

Let us imagine two distinct scenarios where this post is repeated in person:
1) The Dinner Party - rop1964 words are met with polite confusion, no doubt the host swiftly changes subject, he is never invited again.
2) The Pub - his words are met with a pause, then someone shouts at him "what the **** are you on about mate? you sound like a total spastic!" (to a chorus of derisive laughter).
This is a fair, if rather blunt, analogy and is probably apt in this case. But it does not allow for the cases where a post is repped solely on the basis of who posted it. Or for the fact that the repping system does not weigh the words of every member equally which can result in a situation where someone feels disliked/marginalised just because they have angered the wrong person.

When rep doesn't truely reflect the value of posts or genuinely indicate the strength/ability of a poster it is worthless and should be discarded.
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Apr 2007, 12:18   #61
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alessio
I see the same useless red and green blobs, whether a comment is added or not
I've yet to see any relevant comment

If I see a green blob someone is in a good mood
If I see a red blob someone on this forum seems to be in a bad mood
I only see your avatar. It makes me so happy.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Apr 2007, 12:28   #62
Hebdomad
I ♡ ☠

Hebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
As comforting as it is to try and blame me and pretend that there is a problem, there simply isn't.

GD has always been the same. I am one of those exeptions if you care to open your eyes and think about how much negativity I receive.

PB is a PB issue. It is not a GD issue. Nor is it a GD substitute - although frankly (and I have thanked both skiddy and minty in person for this) PB has taken quite a few of our shitest posters off our hands. If only there had been a PB back in 2000 when sunday8pm so desperately needed to be anywhere other than here.

p.s. please try not to criticise my use of the collective and then start talking about how other people feel even if you think you speak for 'a lot'.
I would say you receive as much negativity as you give out, but then you may want to look at how much postitive reputation you have. Therefore your net reputation effaces the "yahwe exceptionalism" thesis.

PB is a GD issue because GD forced its genesis.

Your point about my use of the collective is fair though. I was, however, trying to implicitly back my arguments with the amount of erstwhile GD posters who've migrated away from GD. But things aren't that black and white, just a deeper shade of gray.

I'm not solely blaming you by the way. And there's obviously not a problem as far as you're concerned.
Unread 10 Apr 2007, 13:56   #63
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold

I preferred the old system where we got military style medals beside our name. Wasnt there like an unattainable medal where u had to get like 1million + posts or somethin ridiculous?
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Rinoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Apr 2007, 16:13   #64
furball

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinoa
I preferred the old system where we got military style medals beside our name. Wasnt there like an unattainable medal where u had to get like 1million + posts or somethin ridiculous?
It was something like 50 posts for Ensign, 100 for Lieutenant, 250 for Lieutenant Commander and 500 for Commander. If you were a mod you got the title Captain, if you were one of the creators you got the title Admiral. The 'medals' were basic avatars - those were the days when you couldn't select an avatar.

The suggestion that you could get Admiral by making a million posts was just a joke, I think. It would have taken nearly 2 years, making a post every minute, to post a million times, so it was impossible to find out whether or not it was true.
Unread 10 Apr 2007, 16:18   #65
Gimmick
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
so it was impossible to find out whether or not it was true.
Or a mod could alter ones post count....
Unread 10 Apr 2007, 16:25   #66
furball

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gimmick
Or a mod could alter ones post count....
Only KaneED has ever been shit enough to do that, and it's only admins with that power.
Unread 10 Apr 2007, 16:25   #67
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

all you neg reppers, this is to you

YOUR ALL PATHETIC

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Apr 2007, 18:06   #68
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'm 99% sure the million post thing was a joke.

Almost as much of a joke as the post directly above mine.
Unread 10 Apr 2007, 19:00   #69
Gimmick
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
Only KaneED has ever been shit enough to do that, and it's only admins with that power.
Well you get the drift.
Unread 10 Apr 2007, 20:26   #70
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Why are you still posting as Gimmick
Unread 10 Apr 2007, 20:28   #71
You Are Gay

You Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet society

Why are you still posting at all Tomkat?
You Are Gay is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Apr 2007, 20:34   #72
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

So that idiots like you can come up with witty little retorts like that!
Unread 10 Apr 2007, 22:41   #73
Gimmick
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
Why are you still posting as Gimmick
For shits and giggles plus I don't want to logout and re login again ;-o
Unread 10 Apr 2007, 22:54   #74
Gimmick
Banned

Just think how many he would be on if it wasn't for the great death of the forums 2k something
Unread 10 Apr 2007, 23:27   #75
Texan
Prince of Amber

Texan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these parts

Quote:
a. You're conservative
b. You like to have sex with men
c. You don't like to have sex with women
d. You're an asshole
e. You're an idiot
f. You're a lawyer
g. You're condescending
h. You're wrong most of the time (see e above)
Unread 10 Apr 2007, 23:39   #76
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan
e. You're an idiot
I know, I read it too, here's some music.
Unread 10 Apr 2007, 23:48   #77
Texan
Prince of Amber

Texan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these parts

Quote:
I know, I read it too, here's some music.
Thank you, sir. I love fur elise.
Unread 11 Apr 2007, 00:59   #78
Bane
Shadows and Dust

Bane is on a distinguished road

Someone neg repped me for giving a plain statement saying the alliance win predictions I'm sure won't be correct just like last rounds predictions.

Should I:
a) Cry
b) hunt this person down
c) not care and let it go
d) Blame some random person, like, Catalyst!

R3 or so - Cell/Elysium
Looong break
R20 - Orbit
R21 - Subh (Finished rank 58)
8 year break
R60 - ND -> Ultores (Finished rank 48)
R61 - Rogues

14:05 <Swing> I wear a cape and a burger king paper crown when i play pa
14:10 <Zwanstic> u also talk alot of shit
14:14 <Blue_Esper> you're a weird unit
12:33 <hone> oddr is where we send all the semi retarded and gay bashing ult has beens LOL
12:34 <hone> thats where u should be swing lol
Bane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Apr 2007, 04:08   #79
Gimmick
Banned

e) don't post here about it.
Unread 11 Apr 2007, 09:53   #80
Bane
Shadows and Dust

Bane is on a distinguished road

Only went down two greens, outrageous :/.

R3 or so - Cell/Elysium
Looong break
R20 - Orbit
R21 - Subh (Finished rank 58)
8 year break
R60 - ND -> Ultores (Finished rank 48)
R61 - Rogues

14:05 <Swing> I wear a cape and a burger king paper crown when i play pa
14:10 <Zwanstic> u also talk alot of shit
14:14 <Blue_Esper> you're a weird unit
12:33 <hone> oddr is where we send all the semi retarded and gay bashing ult has beens LOL
12:34 <hone> thats where u should be swing lol
Bane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Apr 2007, 10:19   #81
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
PB
Thought I'd post in this thread before anyone asks what PB is again.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Apr 2007, 10:20   #82
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of

Personally for me it depends where the neg rep comes from on the boards, if i've posted something on alliance discussions and someone negs me for it i feel proud, because i've said something thats hit a sore spot in someones concience, and that was my intention.
Thats what alliance discussions are for, to make your point to others within the game, not to be liked.

So could we all remember that theese rep points dont just come from this section, if you click on the point you can see which thread it has come from, so its not entirely annonymous.
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Apr 2007, 15:46   #83
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
PB is a GD issue because GD forced its genesis.
This isn't Star Wars.

I sincerely doubt that there is some fundamental balance in the universe that says that since GD exists, an alternative MUST be created in order to restore balance in the cosmic all and prevent a spiralling deviation from the norm which will eventually bring about the end of the universe as we know it.

IT'S JUST THE INTERNET

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Apr 2007, 17:14   #84
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
As "a bad poster" is defined as someone who is disliked by the regulars - those who have amassed enough positive reputation to hate effectively - you're unfortunately wrong.

(...)

The whole "point" is two-fold: to ward off outsiders by giving a clear indication that "they are not wanted", and to reinforce who the community leaders are by giving them more power to punish those whom they do not agree with.
Yeah, except this is bollocks really. For reference, here are the last 5 'non-IRC clique' posts that I've neg repped; which ones do you think are defensible?

http://pirate.planetarion.com/showth...44#post3091444
http://pirate.planetarion.com/showth...48#post3092148
http://pirate.planetarion.com/showth...15#post3096815
http://pirate.planetarion.com/showth...62#post3094562
http://pirate.planetarion.com/showth...35#post3093535 (read this one in context)
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Apr 2007, 18:53   #85
Texan
Prince of Amber

Some bastard pos repped me and counteracted at least two of the neg reps I got from this thread.

So, just to make it clear... What I said about Yahwe goes to all of you boy lovers on GD. Also the Norwegians, Dutch, Brits, Scots, Americans, Germans and anyone I left out.
Unread 11 Apr 2007, 18:57   #86
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Some bastard pos repped me and counteracted at least two of the neg reps I got from this thread.

So, just to make it clear... What I said about Yahwe goes to all of you boy lovers on GD. Also the Norwegians, Dutch, Brits, Scots, Americans, Germans and anyone I left out.
That's it man, rage against that machine.
Unread 11 Apr 2007, 19:07   #87
Texan
Prince of Amber

This one is for you JBG. My favorite.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lF7_PhB9coo
Unread 11 Apr 2007, 19:19   #88
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
This one is for you JBG. My favorite.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lF7_PhB9coo
Here's a genuine question. Are you just here to troll? I like to give everyone the benefit of the doubt but if you would like to tell me now that you're not going to offer us anything of value in future I'll ban you now and we can go our respective ways.
Unread 11 Apr 2007, 19:22   #89
Hebdomad
I ♡ ☠

Dead_Meat: Erm. I meant people migrate because they are sick of GD's strengthened negativity. Nodrog: I was complaining the weighted reputation system gives more power to the regulars so they can construct their preferred forum to the detriment of anyone who may not wish to live in this environment; therefore it forces a dull, protective clique. I can't see what rating your choler would gain.
Unread 11 Apr 2007, 19:29   #90
Texan
Prince of Amber

The problem, JBG, is that what I consider valuable is not considered valuable by most of the people left on GD.

So, if I point out that most of the signers of the Kyoto Treaty have not and probably will not meet the requirements of the treaty, I consider that valuable information for this forum, but most of the others on this forum don't consider it valuable information.

Makes it difficult for me to say whether my posts will offer anything of value in the future. Sorry.
Unread 11 Apr 2007, 19:35   #91
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
The problem, JBG, is that what I consider valuable is not considered valuable by most of the people left on GD.

So, if I point out that most of the signers of the Kyoto Treaty have not and probably will not meet the requirements of the treaty, I consider that valuable information for this forum, but most of the others on this forum don't consider it valuable information.

Makes it difficult for me to say whether my posts will offer anything of value in the future. Sorry.
Perhaps you'd like to look back over your last few posts and consider if they meet the quality you outline in your second paragraph.
Unread 11 Apr 2007, 19:35   #92
Texan
Prince of Amber

In my defense, I will say that a link to Carmina Burana never hurt anyone. It really is great music. Maybe even better than Led Zepellin.
Unread 11 Apr 2007, 19:38   #93
Texan
Prince of Amber

Quote:
Perhaps you'd like to look back over your last few posts and consider if they meet the quality you outline in your second paragraph.
I just did that to see if I could get more red blobs by my name.

Of course, anyone with my political beliefs would almost certainly be considered to be a troll on this forum regardless of whether my statements are true or false.
Unread 11 Apr 2007, 19:56   #94
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
I just did that to see if I could get more red blobs by my name.

Of course, anyone with my political beliefs would almost certainly be considered to be a troll on this forum regardless of whether my statements are true or false.
I wouldn't have considered dda that much of a "liberal" and he seems to have managed okay. Equally large-scale statements concerning "political beliefs" are fairly silly, I can't imagine you're any further right wing economically than nodrog for example. As far as I'm aware dda is a republican, dante's a marxist, nodrog's a libertarian and I'm an anarchist. None of us is regularly considered a troll. What you do is paste pieces from other places verbatim to the forums, avoid genuine argument and insist that everyone's against you just because of beliefs you hold.
Unread 11 Apr 2007, 22:28   #95
Texan
Prince of Amber

Can you access the comments on my rep, JBG?
Unread 11 Apr 2007, 22:33   #96
Texan
Prince of Amber

Just in case you can't access my rep comments I have listed a few below. You can ban me if you think that is best for this forum. It won't break my ****ing heart.

Ignorant, stupid bigot - Achi
you're so ****ing retarded
Yahwe is a better human being than you. Lestat.
you're worse than a scientologist
we don't need advice from spastic americans. especially not when it was listening to spastic americans that got us into this mess.
point --- everyone else -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- you.
you should know better than to bump threads. you should also know that trolling on the basis of how you feel about your country gets you banned.
You havent got enough red blobs for how shit you are
Unread 11 Apr 2007, 22:43   #97
JonnyBGood
Banned

The rep comments are based on your shit posts. Don't assume people will put effort into helping when you show no inclination to contribute.
Unread 11 Apr 2007, 22:58   #98
Texan
Prince of Amber

Quote:
The rep comments are based on your shit posts. Don't assume people will put effort into helping when you show no inclination to contribute.
The rep comments come from shit people who aren't willing to post their comments publicly.

They aren't willing to help because they cannot accept the truth that they have no ****ing clue about what is happening in our world. They are brainwashed, and they think everyone who disagrees with them is brainwashed.

What the people in Europe perceive as reality is fiction. I have seen it. News in Europe is fiction. I can't be clearer. I have been analyzing the European media for 19 years. My favorite thing is to watch an event and then read what the European media have to say about it. If you were not there, you do not know what happened.

You, sir, and all of your EU compatriots, are completely fooked.
Unread 11 Apr 2007, 23:01   #99
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
The rep comments come from shit people who aren't willing to post their comments publicly.
This is idiotic. The rep function is there precisely for that.

Quote:
They aren't willing to help because they cannot accept the truth that they have no ****ing clue about what is happening in our world. They are brainwashed, and they think everyone who disagrees with them is brainwashed.
This is an absurd generalisation.

Quote:
What the people in Europe perceive as reality is fiction. I have seen it. News in Europe is fiction. I can't be clearer. I have been analyzing the European media for 19 years. My favorite thing is to watch an event and then read what the European media have to say about it. If you were not there, you do not know what happened.
Do you have any examples? Contradictory news reports etc?

Quote:
Rite.
Unread 11 Apr 2007, 23:04   #100
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Ever considered that maybe you're the one that is brainwashed and has a bad perception of reality?

Or do you still believe Iraq has weapons of mass destruction?

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote