User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 7 Jun 2004, 20:05   #1
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Missionrisk League

OK, got the IRC room sorted and a rough website shoved up.

Visit #missionrisk if you fancy playing, and go here to find out about rules and how to signup.

At the moment we'll just play a solo tournament, with all vs all. If it's successful I'm sure I could adapt it to a team tournament, or alliance one

Signups open now - they'll close in a week's time (that's the 14th June).

Come and play! Winner gets adoration and respect from everyone else
Unread 7 Jun 2004, 20:08   #2
BoredOfThis
Still Dreadnought

BoredOfThis is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Missionrisk League

loser
BoredOfThis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jun 2004, 20:19   #3
Tomkat

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoredOfThis
loser
Hello hypocrisy
Unread 7 Jun 2004, 20:16   #4
starbreeze

starbreeze is an unknown quantity at this point

coming from you
Unread 7 Jun 2004, 20:17   #5
Valor

Valor is an unknown quantity at this point

Signed up

World domination here I come ;o)
Valor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jun 2004, 20:35   #6
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

hah, geeks :\

ps. yes, I signed up too |:
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jun 2004, 20:41   #7
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

nice- will sign up

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jun 2004, 00:32   #8
TehVader
NewDawn pe0n

TehVader is an unknown quantity at this point

We can block right?

Hi Hicks
Unread 8 Jun 2004, 02:35   #9
Tomkat

Hicks hasn't signed up yet

We have 14 players signed up so far \o/
Unread 8 Jun 2004, 04:38   #10
Boogster
I dunno...

Boogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud of

I might play - I'm no good, but I might play, nonetheless.
Unread 8 Jun 2004, 11:16   #11
hook
I'm who you want me to be

hook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of light

As soon as I see you on IRC I'll sign up.
Unread 8 Jun 2004, 12:58   #12
The Globe
Genieten in een Teug

The Globe is an unknown quantity at this point

interesting
r1 - 17:23:6 [TFD]
r2 - 50:9:20 [TFD]
r3 - 21:24:17 [NOS]
r4 - 290:25:3 [Xanadu] {44: Might of Rome}
r5 - 28:16:24 [WPO] {58: Lothlórien}
r6 - 28:11:18 [Titans] {33: Honour & Loyalty}
r7 - 17:6:6 [Titans] {18: Honour & Loyalty}
r8 - 26:2:9 [Titans] {4: Grumpy Gits}
r9 - resting
r9.5 - 46:7:19 [LDK] {2: The 7 Deadly Sins}
r10 --> PLT r7 - 14:5:8 [OuZo] {1: Horny Roiders}
The Globe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jun 2004, 15:58   #13
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

never played before but what the hell might as well
Unread 8 Jun 2004, 16:41   #14
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

1 out of 1 \o/
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jun 2004, 17:55   #15
Neferti
part time ghost

Neferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to behold

hm, maybe i'll check this out when i'm home (from end of next week) if it's not too late...
Unread 9 Jun 2004, 00:51   #16
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

That is the gayest website I've ever seen, get some skills Tom.

ND/1up forever.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jun 2004, 03:52   #17
Tomkat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hicks
That is the gayest website I've ever seen, get some skills Tom.

ND/1up forever.

Lord_Dain offered to make a decent one for it <3
Unread 9 Jun 2004, 23:01   #18
Tomkat

Website updated with a few more things on it - and it looks better :P

We now have 33 people in the league \o/
Unread 10 Jun 2004, 10:20   #19
waffle
Eclipse 4 Life

waffle is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
We now have 33 people in the league \o/

That's nearly more than the amount of people that play PA. \o/
<cheerios> just a heads up if you're drunk or summit
<[DC]waffle> fkin n00b
waffle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jun 2004, 12:42   #20
Tomkat

38 now... I'm considering capping the number, otherwise the league will go on forever :/
Unread 10 Jun 2004, 19:58   #21
yupster
Dawsons Creek r0x

yupster is an unknown quantity at this point

Save me a spot!!

[1up]

Round5 - 16:23
Round11 - 21:1
Round12 - 22:5
yupster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jun 2004, 22:02   #22
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

i think its full :\
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jun 2004, 00:29   #23
Ice-Lady
Pandoras Box of filth

Ice-Lady has a spectacular aura aboutIce-Lady has a spectacular aura aboutIce-Lady has a spectacular aura about

Is it full? I'll join up if there is any space left.
Ice-Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jun 2004, 02:15   #24
Tomkat

It's full I'm afraid.

I capped it at 42. Even then it's bloody high, I had to do the table for two games tonight marking off who had played who and it took me ages

I'm sure this one will last only a month or so - then perhaps I'll try running a team one
Unread 5 Aug 2004, 12:32   #25
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Rumad has a spectacular aura aboutRumad has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
It's full I'm afraid.

I capped it at 42. Even then it's bloody high, I had to do the table for two games tonight marking off who had played who and it took me ages

I'm sure this one will last only a month or so - then perhaps I'll try running a team one
Prhaps you should haev seen who wantd to pla firs and tn d multiple leagues?

I would haev played probably if games could have been sorted for the daytime while at work :/
Former legion th0ng master
Proud to be Independent
Rumad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jun 2004, 20:18   #26
Neferti
part time ghost

Neferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to behold

guess i'll wait for the next one then
Unread 14 Jul 2004, 02:29   #27
BlueArmy
EMO HC OF ASCENDANCY

BlueArmy will become famous soon enoughBlueArmy will become famous soon enough

who won? will this tourney be restarted cause i'm interested in pwning u lot.

Ministry for life.
BlueArmy is offline   Reply With Quote