User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 5 May 2017, 23:33   #1
SoulS
-HotLipS-

SoulS is on a distinguished road
R71 - FAnG perspective

Not sure where u morons usually post these things so I made my own thread.

FAnG started off with alot of organizing and teaching rusty fangers. Lewis was the brains behind the reuinion and I do know his idea was more of a chill nature. Ofc PA never turns out quite like that.

So early on is a pointless mention, thusly skipping elequently to mid/lategame.

Around t300-350 FAnG was invited to this so called "war on Ult". At the time I believe the block was ndctp3nbowsapp. 5 allies. A sixth ally wasnt frowned upon. My thinking at the time was that idiocy has its limits - even vs Ult. And by all means: War Ult, war anyone, but six allies on Ult just seemed silly.

Also: Pretty sure same block woulda killed itself from within so we chose to not parttake. Also being allied to Ult it was easy to predict the next steps.

That said, we started hitting p3n with Ult and KittenZ. I want to emphasize I made a very dodgy move on p3n at this time. We had a week long deal that was to be revisited every Wednesdqy. I pushed to land on p3n first wednesday to alot of frustration. We prepared for this hit for 5 days, building only anti cr in the mean time. So when we made our move, munkee looked like a hurt animal and recalled landabke waves on Ult, to relaunch on FAnG. EM specifically. None of these waves landed.

It didnt take long before shit hit the fan and NDCTp3n asked for a nap to pt700 that Chimpie managed to extend to pt900. Not rly sure why the pathetic 3 took that deal, but they did. Mean time, ND wanted no part in this deal and chose to war FAnG at good profits. At some point ND asked for a CF with a 3x3 followup, to end/revisit around pt750.

At that time I didnt rly bother much with pols as I knew FAnG would take their share of incs come pt900, so we just took it. And lotsa ppl laughed and so forth at our misery.

Simultaneously, App sent troll waves and deroided our top planets. To some of my frustration tbh. Obviously FAnG had the ships to cover up alot, but tag wasnt in the form to cope with getting up at night, forming a strong att/def culture and so forth. This is not meant as criticism to my own tag, rather an admission of state of things. And believe me, we were a few who worked hard.

Given inc stats and FAnG ranking 3, EM losing 34 waves of roid and still pull a dominant planetscore is an unbelievable achievement. Congrats!

Furthermore I wanna send a small shout out to ND who has made significant steps towards becoming a strong tag. I saw creative attacking, fairly decent pols and strategical decisions and also my compliments on your firepower. You may not love it after the fact, but the community been laughing at Nd for a good while. I wasnt laughing this round.

CT - u guys are generally besserweizers and big ****s and that hasnt rly changed much.

p3n - I hope u disband, u are a disgrace. Whiny, emo and all sortsa stuff. Lol @munkee emo at his own tag.

I am also happy to announce, on behalf of Ultores and Black Flag, that I am going to be doing pols for both tags next round.

Without further adieu: f*** your stupid block we have a horse outside!

SoulS

R 6 - Olympus
R 7 - Skipped
R 8 - Adelante
R 9 - ViruS, 38:10:7
R 9.5 - RaH, 40:5:9
SoulS is offline   Reply With Quote