User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 4 Oct 2005, 19:45   #1
cheekybru
Synaptidian

cheekybru is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey JC!!!!

*waves

<vampy> Cheek is 1337
<Zeus> Cheek is 1337 <-- maybe?
<idimmu> Cheek is 1337
Unread 4 Oct 2005, 19:46   #2
Madina
TashTastic

Madina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Hey JC!!!!

PM him
Unread 4 Oct 2005, 19:46   #3
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

JC JC mannnnnn, i want to be a JC mann
Unread 4 Oct 2005, 19:47   #4
cheekybru
Synaptidian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madina
PM him
this is a channel hello, so no :P

<vampy> Cheek is 1337
<idimmu> Cheek is 1337
Unread 4 Oct 2005, 19:48   #5
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Delete thread.

Ban user.
Unread 4 Oct 2005, 19:50   #6
newt
Banned

newt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud of

[19:43:10] <@Cheek> if some mod deletes my thread for some gay rule shit, theres gonna be a bloodbath

hmmm, what else can I say.

Hi JC!
Unread 4 Oct 2005, 19:53   #7
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Hmmm.

I have moved to Leicester uni to start my PhD and have only just got internet access. What the **** do you want ****tard?

I hope i havent missed any football predictions . If i could delete this thread i would, unfortunately my powers hav weakened in my old age .
Unread 4 Oct 2005, 19:53   #8
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

JC you are thouroughly missed, and newt begs for your return everyday. Not a day goes by where we dont have our minute silence in your honour
Unread 4 Oct 2005, 19:56   #9
newt
Banned

newt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud of

well, its more like 1380 minutes silence :/
Unread 4 Oct 2005, 19:59   #10
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Go out and get laid dudes. I'm off out to meet some more freshers.

Cheerios.
Unread 4 Oct 2005, 20:06   #11
newt
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
Go out and get laid dudes. I'm off out to meet some more freshers.

Cheerios.
I turned down going to the local conservative club tonight for a party meeting with my brother all those hot 70yr grannies that could have been mine for the taking .. but decided to take it easy tonight. We aren't all mad raving sex machines like you.
Unread 4 Oct 2005, 20:07   #12
cheekybru
Synaptidian

<Newt|afk> this isnt the jc i know
* Newt|afk sniffs
<Cheek> that is depressed how far JC has dropped
<Cheek> i mean thats just bad man
<Alki> yer
<Cheek> thats like, the most geeky of posters
<Alki> that is bad

Youve changed man, really.

Dont worry forum users im out of here now i

<vampy> Cheek is 1337
<idimmu> Cheek is 1337
Unread 4 Oct 2005, 20:23   #13
iDLEKiD

iDLEKiD is an unknown quantity at this point
Angry Re: Hey JC!!!!

JC` you are far too old to be pulling freshers now. Get back on IRC and idle your life away.
Unread 4 Oct 2005, 20:38   #14
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

This should be a PM

Don't post iRC logs.

Don't bait Mods.

Thx
DM

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Closed Thread