User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 9 Nov 2005, 09:21   #1
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Google are at it again...Mobile/SMS

Well I was browsing this vast internet and saw an intersting google advert. It was for the new Google SMS service. Now I was a little bit skeptical, but then started to think of how much of a good idea it is I shall explain. Before I do here is the link.

http://www.google.co.uk/sms/

Basically you text google your enquiry much like you would in google.

So say i want to know the population of the usa.

I send a txt msg to 64664 saying

Population USA

and it replies with the population.

Say I wanted the film times of Saw II in Canterbury I would send to 64664

Film Times Saw II Canterbury

and it replies.

Now it seems to me that it works, its convenient and hell im going to win every ****ing pub quiz from now on.
Unread 9 Nov 2005, 09:22   #2
Madina
TashTastic

Madina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Google are at it again...Mobile/SMS

Its quite an old service. I have used it once in a pub quiz and it wasnt really that helpful. Its ace for directions etc. though

Another good Google site - http://www.google.com/help/cheatsheet.html the Google cheat sheet.
Unread 9 Nov 2005, 09:43   #3
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve

Google have too many services - click the "more" link and if that's not enough, look at all their BETA services with the Video search etc.

It's good thing though I guess.
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Nov 2005, 11:07   #4
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

everything in once place. trying to take the world over!