User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 3 Feb 2004, 19:19   #1
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

RexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of light
Angry Taking a shower at the Gym

This is not dirty, but quite weird, at least for me.

I been going to the gym for a very long time now, and made a resolution to go at least 4 times a week and so far I have kept it... YAY. So anyways after working out I take a shower because I do smell and sweat and such. So this one time, ie a few days ago, I was happily taking a shower in the commen shower area. NO I am not one of those guys that walks around nekkid struting his stuff. I do put a towel around myself, walk to the shower area, take the towel off, shower, dry off, retowel, go to my locker and get some clean cloth. Perfectly acceptable imo. Anyways, the shower area consists of like 40 shower heads. There are anywyere between 4-8 on a side, then a wall separating them and so on. SO PLENTY of room.

There was like 3 of us showering and we where as far away to each other as possible, naturally. Its like an unwritten rule. We couldent even see each other. So I was showering and my head was under the shower head. Since I have long hair, ie a 9 inch afro, when I am under I cant see/hear nothing. I turn around and what do I see...... SOME FKING OLD MAN took the shower head RIGHT BESIDE ME. Like wtf.... There where over 20 other shower heads open and he took the one right beside me. I wasnt going to spoon with him or nothing.

What he did was unnatural and just against the rules. He violated shower etiquette imo. Not sure what he was thinking tbh. Maybe he wanted a closer look at... coz us black man are well... ;P. Anyways that was my little incident, but not the end of my rant.

My next rant is to all those bums that walk around nekkid and struting their stuff. Like gees man, put a towel around urself. Or something. Or at least stop having normal conversations while taking a piss, or buck nekkid by your locker. Dress first and then talk.

At least they shower. I have some friends that WILL NOT shower at the gym after working out. They rather put on cloth, go to class or whatever, and then when they go home take a shower. Now thats just as bad I think. How can they stand themselfs. I HAVE to shower in order to feel better. It feels great.

And lets not forget the women. WOW, they are even worse. I think one reason that women dont like to shower in a commen shower area is beacause they are so hard on themselfs and on others. Some of friends like totally critisize other females body. Gees I have never seen anything like that. Now I understand why they dont like taking showers at the gym, or in a open shower area. Oh well.

That about does it for my rant. It was intresting having the guy shower beside me thats for sure. Not something I want to go through again.

-RexDrax

Est Sularus oth Mithas
My Honour is My Life, My Life is My Honour

Last edited by RexDrax; 3 Feb 2004 at 19:25.
RexDrax is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Feb 2004, 19:21   #2
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Taking a shower at the Gym

uh huh
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Feb 2004, 19:21   #3
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Kick Toy!
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Feb 2004, 19:22   #4
Madina
TashTastic

Madina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by RexDrax
Dress first and then shower.
?
Unread 3 Feb 2004, 19:22   #5
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future

comedy "you have a small penis" option

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Feb 2004, 19:25   #6
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Question Re: Taking a shower at the Gym

Would you have been offended if it had been, say, Justin Timberlake? Would you? Huh?
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Feb 2004, 19:25   #7
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Ummm

That was....umm, good,yeah.

Dig those crazy old guys eh...
Unread 3 Feb 2004, 19:25   #8
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

RexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madina
?
Ah sorry, it was supposed to be Dress first then talk, fixed it.

Est Sularus oth Mithas
Unread 3 Feb 2004, 19:26   #9
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
Would you have been offended if it had been, say, Justin Timberlake? Would you? Huh?
I would taken lots of pictures and sold it to you and Kurashima since you guys like that stuff. And ofc lets not forget all those teens that would have paid a fortune for those picts.

Est Sularus oth Mithas
Unread 3 Feb 2004, 19:27   #10
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncubusGod
Ummm

That was....umm, good,yeah.

Dig those crazy old guys eh...

Naw, that only happens in your fantasies IncubusGod. If you want however I can have them join you in the shower coz we all know how you like it that way :P

Est Sularus oth Mithas
Unread 3 Feb 2004, 19:29   #11
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Taking a shower at the Gym

Quote:
I would taken lots of pictures and sold it to you and Kurashima since you guys like that stuff.
I'm sure that would have been the very first thing on your mind.
Unread 3 Feb 2004, 19:32   #12
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I would taken lots of pictures and sold it to you and Kurashima since you guys like that stuff. And ofc lets not forget all those teens that would have paid a fortune for those picts.
I only want pictures of your Afro!
Unread 3 Feb 2004, 19:33   #13
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
I only want pictures of your Afro!
'Afro', eh? That's a new one by me.
Unread 3 Feb 2004, 19:37   #14
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

Quote:
'Afro', eh? That's a new one by me.
http://home.cc.umanitoba.ca/~umtzadua/PApict/ <-- 2 pictures of me from a few years back. Beware the fro, I hide my WMD in there

Quote:
I'm sure that would have been the very first thing on your mind.
Naw, the 1st thing on my mind would have been "DEAR GOD SHOT ME, KILL ME NOW!!!!!!!

Est Sularus oth Mithas
Unread 3 Feb 2004, 19:38   #15
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Baron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud of

I think clothing is overrated. Also, when I used to swim, I would always shower later un the uni, and At first I would try to behave much like yourself. Later on I thought, "well, behaving like this has no logical reason" then i started walking around naked and it felt good.

At some point I forgot my towel at home, and decided to dry up with those little paper towels they have to dry up hands. I did that completely nude. It was liberating.
Unread 3 Feb 2004, 19:39   #16
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future

Quote:
http://home.cc.umanitoba.ca/~umtzadua/PApict/ <-- 2 pictures of me from a few years back. Beware the fro, I hide my WMD in there

wow. you look very funky, specially in the 2nd one.

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Feb 2004, 19:40   #17
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Baron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud of

Quote:

Naw, the 1st thing on my mind would have been "DEAR GOD SHOT ME, KILL ME NOW!!!!!!!

I expected to see dreadlocks, like bob marley´s. Instead I find a 80´s haircut
Unread 3 Feb 2004, 19:43   #18
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Toilet Etiquette is slightly more complex.

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Feb 2004, 19:45   #19
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron Morte

I expected to see dreadlocks, like bob marley´s. Instead I find a 80´s haircut
I did have dreads, or more appropiatly braids. Those pictures are like 4 years old when my fro was about 11 inches. I finally cut it when it reached 16 inches. My new one is about 9 inches. Too lazy to cut it so will see how big it gets.

Est Sularus oth Mithas
Unread 3 Feb 2004, 19:48   #20
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
I'm going to interpret that in a very specific context you understand.
Unread 3 Feb 2004, 19:50   #21
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead_Meat
Toilet Etiquette is slightly more complex.
Does anyone remember THIS?!?!?!11
http://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=169118
Unread 3 Feb 2004, 19:55   #22
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Having seen those pics, im creating a new thread in your honor.
Unread 3 Feb 2004, 20:14   #23
BesigedB
Darling

BesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of light

the old man wanted your body
Unread 3 Feb 2004, 23:49   #24
Marilyn Manson
Gone

I would like an official enquiry to be launched as to why no-one has made a Dead Meat joke in this thread.
Unread 4 Feb 2004, 00:13   #25
KraKto$is8
Lurker

KraKto$is8 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron Morte
I think clothing is overrated. Also, when I used to swim, I would always shower later un the uni, and At first I would try to behave much like yourself. Later on I thought, "well, behaving like this has no logical reason" then i started walking around naked and it felt good.

At some point I forgot my towel at home, and decided to dry up with those little paper towels they have to dry up hands. I did that completely nude. It was liberating.
Unread 4 Feb 2004, 00:28   #26
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Why shower so far away from eachother? Are you people afraid to show your body? I mean, not in a homosexual way or anything, but hey, your body is you. Why do people feel the need to cloth it up or hide it away all the time?

I never shower when i train, beacause i feel it's a waste. I shower when i need to shower, and no more. But then again, i don't sweat that much, nor does my sweat smell too much.
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Feb 2004, 11:19   #27
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future

Hey, this is also wierd. I was in a public shower the other day and you'd never guess what I saw....A BLACK MAN! We dont get many of them near me so I saddled over and took the next cubicle so I could take a closer look.

And you know what? What they say about their third leg isnt true at all, man it was like a burnt chipolata and a couple of raisins down there.
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Feb 2004, 13:16   #28
at0mic.c0w
Käptn Karacho

at0mic.c0w is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrashTester
And you know what? What they say about their third leg isnt true at all, man it was like a burnt chipolata and a couple of raisins down there.
i read this as "CrashTester stared at the penis of a 7 year old black boy".
Unread 4 Feb 2004, 13:48   #29
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

dont get so uptight about it!
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Feb 2004, 14:49   #30
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by at0mic.c0w

Isnt this normal behaviour, like?
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Feb 2004, 15:40   #31
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Cynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrashTester
Isnt this normal behaviour, like?
Clearly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
I wish we could trademark for a less shitty poster
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Cynical Oracle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Feb 2004, 17:06   #32
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

What the hell is a chipolata?
Unread 4 Feb 2004, 18:02   #33
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by at0mic.c0w
A 7 year old, come now lets be realistic, it would have to have been a 5 year old at the most

LOL, I do love that quote at0mic.c0w

Est Sularus oth Mithas