User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 3 Jun 2003, 21:53   #1
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
mothers

Poll:

[ ] Utter, utter bitch. Truly, I wish she were dead.
[ ] Jesus Christ man, what the hell is wrong with you??!?!?!!!??1
[ ] Ever heard of 'Oedipus'?
[ ] Comedy 'fourth' option
[ ] Meh
[ ] why, of course I like my mother. She is 'teh l33t'
[ ] Comedy 'seventh' 'nodrog' option
[X] Discuss.
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jun 2003, 21:55   #2
Ebany
Cute Kitten

Ebany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of light
Re: mothers

Quote:
Originally posted by Phang
Poll:

[ ] Meh
[x] why, of course I like my mother. She is 'teh l33t'
[ ] Discuss.
Its a lot easier to like her on a permenant basis when shes at the other end of the country, lovely as she is
Ebany is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jun 2003, 21:55   #3
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:

[ ] Meh
[X] why, of course I like my mother. She is 'teh l33t'
[ ] Discuss.
Me and my mom are really close. We got to concerts (sometimes at least, when the rest of my friends are too broke or too young to get in, as everybody knows, the concerts are 18 and/or 20)
We like same music. Were about alike politically, we both like art, we both dig the simpsons, etc.
Really

And she's great when im out of ciggarettes, i always manage to steal away whit a few
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jun 2003, 22:01   #4
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
snurx, you + your mother sound like me + my dad. except the art bit.

But I've been going for Option 1 for the last 5 years or so. Right now, I'm 15. Is this healthy?
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jun 2003, 22:02   #5
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Poll:

[ ] Meh
[X] Discuss.
My mother and I get on really well most some of the time, and other times we fight like hell.

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jun 2003, 22:07   #6
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
[X] Discuss.
I haven't had a conversation with my mother since August 2001. Haven't spoken at all in some months. The last contact I had was in the form of a letter.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jun 2003, 22:13   #7
Dr Wakka

Dr Wakka is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Poll:

[ ] Meh
[ ] Discuss.
She is in fact teh l337.

Seriously; me + my mom sounds sorta like Snurx + his mom. 'cepting the "too young friends" and music parts!

We do, however, fight like sometimes.
Unread 4 Jun 2003, 07:53   #8
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Poll:

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jun 2003, 09:10   #9
Madina
TashTastic

Madina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Poll:

[X] why, of course I like my mother. She is 'teh l33t'
Me and my mum have a real good relationship. She is well funny aswell, and she helps me taunt my dad when im bored and doesnt mind me annoying her - what more could you ask for

Madina
Unread 4 Jun 2003, 09:15   #10
BesigedB
Darling

BesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Poll:

[x] Comedy 'fourth' option
[ ] Meh
[x] Comedy 'seventh' 'nodrog' option
[ ] Discuss.
comedy two comedy box ticking
Unread 4 Jun 2003, 09:42   #11
[GAP]Obiwan

[GAP]Obiwan is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Poll:

[X] Utter, utter bitch. Truly, I wish she were dead.
[ ] Meh
[ ] Discuss.
Well she threw me out of home, i can't blame her, putting up with me for 18 years must of been difficult. I mean ffs she provided everything i ever needed, clothes, food, cared for me, raised me, but the bitch still kicked me out. Done a good job raising me though, i didn't turn out to be a 'rebellious' teenager etc, she just left me alone to do what i wanted to do, and express myself in my own little way.
[ICE]DC
[Deus]
[Tok'ra]
[Ostraka]
www.tit.aresexy.com
[GAP]Obiwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jun 2003, 10:10   #12
Grimble
Banned

Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point
meh
Grimble is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jun 2003, 10:41   #13
smokey
-=|NEO|=-

smokey is an unknown quantity at this point
My mother does my head in man, she's a pain in the ***
she try's to throw me out every week, she's been funny with me ever since i became alternitive i think, i dunno what it is witch her but she isnt half a F****** pain lol
Unread 4 Jun 2003, 10:42   #14
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
[*] Discuss

depends on my mood, really. i have gone through stages of despising her, feeling sorry for her. Still, im teenage, and shes not been the only scapegoat ive fixated my anger on. She is clinically depressed etc, spent most of my life in bed, so, the roles are sort of reversed. Not pleasant.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote