User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 23 Mar 2004, 22:28   #151
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Celebdaq

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
Looks like you failed. I think I saw you on 1.9m sunday, and you're on 10k now with one wad.

I'm doing ok with The Queen atm, gonna keep her till friday anyway.

I didn't have internet access to downtrade that 900k, though in fairness I'm not sure I could have been arsed if I did.

Right, £10k then.
Unread 23 Mar 2004, 22:40   #152
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

use your mobile phone then pab :P
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 23 Mar 2004, 22:42   #153
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnarak
username is RobertParker
Thats even less original than me bein "stew"
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Mar 2004, 08:46   #154
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I just piled in (metaphorically, obviously) to Scarlett Johansson. Soon as the PD showed at £3.64. Got around 390,000 shares, shes made me nearly £160,000 in 24 hours, and breaking 2 mill should be easy.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Mar 2004, 09:02   #155
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Ok , so Scarlett has taken my port to a whopping £1.92 million. I need a final push for the £2m barrier on Monday. Ive gone with no.1 album owner George Michael after the publicity for Wham : The Musical. Will i make my final £80k in 3 days?
Unread 26 Mar 2004, 09:36   #156
Minty
Who?

Minty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant future

Jammy sod

<Bobzy> Minty, you have a line for everything
<Queen> MINTY ROCKS
<Ice-Lady> minty is a odd boy
<Game> Minty rocks
<Queen> no minty..cos u rock
<HobbieRogue4> Minty, you stone!
Minty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Mar 2004, 18:09   #157
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
Ive gone with no.1 album owner George Michael after the publicity for Wham : The Musical. Will i make my final £80k in 3 days?
Possibly not. IMO you're thinking too far ahead of the masses, and he seems to be in a slump. You should be going for 3m by monday
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Mar 2004, 18:26   #158
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

For the Friday to Monday thing, always just stick the highest movers.
Unread 26 Mar 2004, 22:21   #159
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
Possibly not. IMO you're thinking too far ahead of the masses, and he seems to be in a slump. You should be going for 3m by monday
I need a hot tip, 3M by monday aint gonna happen
Unread 26 Mar 2004, 23:19   #160
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I've got sick of the game, so I've now deleted my 3 accounts. Hope you all enjoy playing!

Have a banana too.
Unread 26 Mar 2004, 23:20   #161
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I've gone with Mel Gibson for the week, but that's more about the divis than short-term returns

http://www.junglejohnbot.pwp.blueyon...k/returns.html ...shows no-one is going up by much atm, the only people with reasonable growth over the last 6 hours who are still rising now seem to be Jack Osbourne and Avril Lavigne
Unread 26 Mar 2004, 23:21   #162
1-X
overtired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonentity
I've got sick of the game, so I've now deleted my 3 accounts. Hope you all enjoy playing!
Why?
Unread 26 Mar 2004, 23:27   #163
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I've been playing since November-ish, and the total lack of decent stories has made the game a chore more than anything else. When I play a game, I like to play it 'hardcore'...take PA for example; when there's no decent stories and the news is dominated by the War on Terror, it's just not as interesting. You end up looking for decent potential dividends rather than keeping an ear out for big stories (I got the scoop on Bryan McFadden leaving Westlife the night before the press conference, that sort of thing) - and that's not really how to play the game.

summary: just bored of it, may as well delete.
Unread 26 Mar 2004, 23:37   #164
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Ive gone headlong into Michael Owen. With his Builder topping it, thatll make for some decent fallout and stories over the weekend. Should break £2M easy.
Unread 27 Mar 2004, 00:16   #165
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Hmmm

Tom Cruise after the Cruise/Cruz lovesplit?
Unread 27 Mar 2004, 00:30   #166
Stew
Made of Twigs

Maybe for those lookin for dividends, but not if you're looking for "mover money"
Unread 27 Mar 2004, 00:36   #167
1-X
overtired

he was down 0.02 when I last looked, (just checked - he's 0.00 now). If most of the players are office ppl, maybe he won't rise till monday?

He could well be the top divi by next friday, papers love that closet-gay midget.
Unread 27 Mar 2004, 00:38   #168
1-X
overtired

oy Stew, why aren't you in the league?
Unread 27 Mar 2004, 00:39   #169
Stew
Made of Twigs

I played for ages about a year ago, but stopped playing last summer.
Might start again soon!
Unread 29 Mar 2004, 18:24   #170
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

PILE INTO SVEN GORAN ERIKSSON RIGHT ****ING NOW!

Christ, his PD today was 6.37. Thats insane! I reset last night at midnight having made it to £2.3 mill , and ill be at £50k by weeks end if Sven's PD drops at that level with only 3,700 shares (hes only £2.80 ... holy shit)
Unread 30 Mar 2004, 02:03   #171
1-X
overtired

I did so ("RIGHT ****ING THEN!") and didn't regret it till a a second after I pressed the button, and waved goodbye to 3.5 days of Gibson divis.

I hope you're right
Unread 30 Mar 2004, 08:02   #172
BesigedB
Darling

BesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
PILE INTO SVEN GORAN ERIKSSON RIGHT ****ING NOW!

Christ, his PD today was 6.37. Thats insane! I reset last night at midnight having made it to £2.3 mill , and ill be at £50k by weeks end if Sven's PD drops at that level with only 3,700 shares (hes only £2.80 ... holy shit)
You had better be right as all my cash is now in the ****ing swede
Unread 31 Mar 2004, 21:16   #173
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Erikssons Potential Dividend has now grown to £7.74, and its still got tomorrows papers (after they lose, its 1-0 to Sweden) to grow further.
Unread 31 Mar 2004, 23:59   #174
BesigedB
Darling

BesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of light

kura is a CDAQ god
Unread 1 Apr 2004, 00:08   #175
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

i'd have said slightly overweight scotsman that spends far too much time and thinking on his pc, but whatever.
Unread 2 Apr 2004, 01:46   #176
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Ok, so you all got your Divi's of £7.74 (or part thereof) on Mr Eriksson. The Kurashima tip for the week?

Well, hes got a new girlfriend, and her being pictured has resulted in the royals going apeshit and banning the sun from all future photo opportunities. Yes indeed, its the future king of England , PRINCE WILLIAM!

I reckon that he will have a PD around £5-£6 next week and will get heavy weekend coverage. Your opinions people?
Unread 2 Apr 2004, 07:34   #177
BesigedB
Darling

£7.74'D

ps
2 (5) WD40Spray (3654934) 65456 +190.97%
3 (10) Kurashima (3522373) 26923 +169.23%

\o/

Last edited by BesigedB; 2 Apr 2004 at 14:21.
BesigedB is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Apr 2004, 14:21   #178
BesigedB
Darling

PD is £6 and it isn't even the weekend yet
Unread 2 Apr 2004, 17:54   #179
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by BesigedB
PD is £6 and it isn't even the weekend yet
The Shima Strikes again!
Unread 7 Apr 2004, 00:31   #180
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

1. Kurashima - 32,396 (+201.36%)
2. 1-X - 284896 (+201.21%)

And im due the full 7 days worth of Prince William shares at £6.87 a share (6900 shares).

w00t
Unread 7 Apr 2004, 00:49   #181
1-X
overtired

we both have Prince Willie (I copied you) which explains why they're so close

I've been thinking about jumping to Victoria Beckham and her appealing 11.50 potential divi.
Unread 7 Apr 2004, 00:50   #182
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
we both have Prince Willie (I copied you) which explains why they're so close

I've been thinking about jumping to Victoria Beckham and her appealing 11.50 potential divi.
And i didnt think about that for a moment. Since by jumping now, youll be getting 2/7 worth of the Divi, which will mean considerably less than Prince Willies whopping £7 a share which youre getting now.

Hold on till the divis , then jump to Posh. Theres new Beckham revelations on the way according to Max Clifford.
Unread 8 Apr 2004, 02:57   #183
Sardaukar
Shallow

Sardaukar is a glorious beacon of lightSardaukar is a glorious beacon of lightSardaukar is a glorious beacon of lightSardaukar is a glorious beacon of lightSardaukar is a glorious beacon of lightSardaukar is a glorious beacon of light

you KNOW your going to regret me coming back Kura

sign me up you red bull fueled scottish git

8 Arrakiss 1:2:2 1869 26.837.330

Planetarion -> Psytrance Cmon guys its easy
Sardaukar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Apr 2004, 07:58   #184
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sardaukar
you KNOW your going to regret me coming back Kura

sign me up you red bull fueled scottish git
One alcohol & illegal substance fuelled, sheep loving gigolo added to the league

Welcome back Kai

Last edited by Kurashima; 8 Apr 2004 at 08:04.
Unread 9 Apr 2004, 00:07   #185
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Well, Prince William earned a £7.94 divi, and earned me around £54,000

I Have now dumped all Willies Stock, and gone heavily into Victoria Beckham, as the "Next Big Story" is due to break this weekend in the News of the Screws, And thus i anticipate another £10+ divi next week (She had a £14 divi this week).
Unread 9 Apr 2004, 00:23   #186
1-X
overtired

they haven't paid me yet, but I'm expecting 475k based on yours.
Unread 9 Apr 2004, 00:53   #187
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
they haven't paid me yet, but I'm expecting 475k based on yours.
They should have long since paid your divi.

Plough it into Victoria , in a good old fashioned, up the arse corner kind of way.
Unread 9 Apr 2004, 00:57   #188
1-X
overtired

Quote:
They should have long since paid your divi.
Still no cash
Unread 9 Apr 2004, 01:41   #189
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

im paid.

made about 375k too.

not bad.
Unread 9 Apr 2004, 02:40   #190
1-X
overtired

finally got the divi (480k), hadn't checked for about an hour but it was definitely much later than others

800k on VB, daring to dream of 3m when capped a week on monday?
Unread 9 Apr 2004, 12:55   #191
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
finally got the divi (480k), hadn't checked for about an hour but it was definitely much later than others

800k on VB, daring to dream of 3m when capped a week on monday?
800k , thats what, 180,000 shares? And her last divi was £14.

If she manages another £14 divi, and/or her share price increases by £2 a share and you get a £12 divi , you should break £3 million.

I reckon ill have around £400k when the next divis come in for her.
Unread 14 Apr 2004, 02:02   #192
1-X
overtired

potential divi on victoria beckham is a mere 5.53 (still the best choice for the week though, as the only person with a higher one is David @ 6.09 and he's nearly £10 a share now)

So 2m for me and capping to look forward to, 3m seems most unlikely
Unread 14 Apr 2004, 02:06   #193
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I reckon there's still juice in VB, I'd not be overly surprised if she hit £10 by Friday. I'm sure there's been more than £5.53's worth of coverage of her since Friday, making me confused =/
Unread 14 Apr 2004, 15:06   #194
BesigedB
Darling

if the divi on VB goes up to £15 which i expect it will (currently on £11.50) i'll hit the million easily.

how does downtrading work kthx
Unread 14 Apr 2004, 15:31   #195
1-X
overtired

that change from 5.53 to 11.50 made me an extra million

Quote:
Originally Posted by BesigedB
how does downtrading work kthx
downtrading is trading some of your shares intentionally badly so you're slightly below 1m on monday morning. The kneecapping passes you by and you then have until the following monday to turn your 980k into 2m or more so you get extra icons before going back to 10k.

You can do it yourself (safe and slow) or use a downtrading tool (very fast but sold the wrong shares when I used it).
Unread 14 Apr 2004, 17:35   #196
BesigedB
Darling

has anyone ever got the bill gates icon?
Unread 14 Apr 2004, 19:23   #197
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
that change from 5.53 to 11.50 made me an extra million

downtrading is trading some of your shares intentionally badly so you're slightly below 1m on monday morning. The kneecapping passes you by and you then have until the following monday to turn your 980k into 2m or more so you get extra icons before going back to 10k.

You can do it yourself (safe and slow) or use a downtrading tool (very fast but sold the wrong shares when I used it).
Best Method i found : Buy max in a very expensive share. Then sell all. Then buy max in it again , then sell all. The commission eventually kills your port to a more acceptable level. Takes a while though if youre like , 2.6 million.
Unread 15 Apr 2004, 13:36   #198
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

VB up to £13.62 \o/ Looking at a 300% increase this week, ohhhh riiight
Unread 15 Apr 2004, 18:21   #199
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by pablissimo
VB up to £13.62 \o/ Looking at a 300% increase this week, ohhhh riiight
I maxed out on her the very SECOND i took the Divi's from last week. Im looking at topping the lot, with a very good probablity of a 350-400% increase.
Unread 15 Apr 2004, 18:23   #200
BesigedB
Darling

Quote:
I maxed out on her the very SECOND i took the Divi's from last week. Im looking at topping the lot, with a very good probablity of a 350-400% increase.
your dedication appauls me