User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 13 Jun 2003, 20:21   #1
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
The Return of the PA Shortbus.

Straight off the Leyland DAF production line has come a brand new , 8 seater vehicle , painted bright yellow and with School on the front.

Yes folks , PA has its own Shortbus now. But it has a problem. Theres no pupils , and we dont have a driver. Clearly whats needed is GD personnel to list a driver and 8 pupils from within the entire PA Community to fill the bus so that , just like in Dumb and Dumberer , PA can recieve a subsidy to pay the mods who look after these "Special" kids and adults. Please add your suggestions to the thread. Mine would be .....

Driver : Spinner

Pupil 1 : Dreadnought
Pupil 2 : Shai Gar
Pupil 3 : Newt
Pupil 4 : Rids
Pupil 5 : Snurx
Pupil 6 : Sword
Pupil 7 : Pablissimo
Pupil 8 : Forest
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 20:29   #2
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Coza. Definitely Coza.
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 20:33   #3
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Dilly_D is infamous around these partsDilly_D is infamous around these parts
Re: The Return of the PA Shortbus.

Driver : Nod

Pupil 1 : TheMightyGoat...or whatever he's called these days
Pupil 2 : Shai Gar
Pupil 3 : Snurx
Pupil 4 : Rids
Pupil 5 : CrashTester
Pupil 6 : Sword
Pupil 7 : Tomkat
Pupil 8 : Dookie Velvet
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 20:33   #4
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Gayle29uk
Coza. Definitely Coza.

FILL THE BUS GAYLE. LIST 9 PEOPLE WHO DESERVE THE SPOT
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 20:35   #5
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Can we go retro with DavinBrahm, WarFalcon and the like?
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 20:36   #6
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by Kurashima
But I post on AD/PD as well as GD. I need a bendy bus to fit them all in
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 20:36   #7
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Driver : NB3
Pupil 1 : NB3
Pupil 2 : NB3
Pupil 3 : NB3
Pupil 4 : NB3
Pupil 5 : NB3
Pupil 6 : NB3
Pupil 7 : Snurx (he hates the pixies fs fs fs fs fs)
Pupil 8 : Coza
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 20:38   #8
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Gayle29uk
But I post on AD/PD as well as GD. I need a bendy bus to fit them all in
I post on the mods board.

I need a flotilla.
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 20:41   #9
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
I post on the mods board.

I need a flotilla.

8 NAMES AND A DRIVER. ITS NOT ROCKET SCIENCE.

FILL TWO BUSSES IF YOU HONESTLY BLOODY NEED TO
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 20:41   #10
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend

Driver : Shai Gar

Pupil 1 : Sword
Pupil 2 : Snurx
Pupil 3 : Muslim
Pupil 4 : Crashtester
Pupil 5 : Starbucks
Pupil 6 : Dookie Velvet
Pupil 7 : Woof
Pupil 8 : Vaio

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 20:47   #11
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Rico

DavinBrahm
WarFalcon
Muslim
Coza
Witness Gnat
Whoever that brain teaser thread was by, someone remind me
TheMightyGoat
Most People From AD
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 20:53   #12
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

BTW , the official PA Shortbus will be made up of the people with the most votes by the time this thread reaches 100 posts , or after 96 hours.
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 21:06   #13
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: The Return of the PA Shortbus.

Quote:
Originally posted by Sarina_Joy

Driver : Shai Gar

Pupil 1 : Sword
Pupil 2 : Snurx
Pupil 3 : Muslim
Pupil 4 : Crashtester
Pupil 5 : Starbucks
Pupil 6 : Dookie Velvet
Pupil 7 : Woof
Pupil 8 : Vaio
But i wanna sit next to Sword!
Woof is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 21:07   #14
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Why am I on Kura's bus =(

BECAUSE YOU CAN'T HANDLE MY CAPITALIST MADSKILLZ, ISN'T IS RED?
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 21:14   #15
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally posted by pablissimo
Why am I on Kura's bus =(

BECAUSE YOU CAN'T HANDLE MY CAPITALIST MADSKILLZ, ISN'T IS RED?
The Agony Uncle questions clinched you a spot marginally ahead of DookieVelvet & Workmonkey.
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 21:17   #16
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Fine.

I'm hurt.
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 21:18   #17
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Driver: nodrog

Spastic 1: Shaigar
Spastic 2: Muslim
Spastic 3: TheMightyGoat
Spastic 4: Witless Twat
Spastic 5: Crash Tester
Spastic 6: Dreadnought
Spastic 7: The entire of DYB
Spastic 8: Replaced AD with coza, he sums everything I think is wrong with it.

PS If they can't fit in one seat they can ****ing suck in their breath.
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 21:18   #18
Dookie Velvet
Banned

Dookie Velvet is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey
Dookie Velvet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 21:43   #19
BesigedB
Darling

BesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of light
i'm not posting a whole bus

i'm voting snurx and xee for being cool dudes and posting with me on early morning retro marathons
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 22:41   #20
cookiemay
Cooki-Monster

cookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the rough
top posters on rp so i can blow the bus up with a rocket launcher
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 22:47   #21
Freakozoid
Anon.

Freakozoid is an unknown quantity at this point

Driver : MrL_Jakiri

Pupil 1 : Sarina
Pupil 2 : Jenny
Pupil 3 : Nodrog
Pupil 4 : Pablissimo
Pupil 5 : Kurashima
Pupil 6 : Dead_Meat
Pupil 7 : KaneED
Pupil 8 : Bloomers

matched pairs.

Pedants.
Communists.
Capitalists.

and assorted muppets.
Freakozoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 22:49   #22
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Wait, am I a communist, a capitalist or what? Are we counting the driver here?

And why am I paired with Nod? He'll just smell and steal my mini Mars bars.
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 22:50   #23
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
I didn't realise I was a pedant, a communist OR a capitalist. I'll just have to be a muppet :\

Unread 13 Jun 2003, 22:56   #24
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Quote:
I didn't realise I was a pedant, a communist OR a capitalist. I'll just have to be a muppet :\
Quiet, red.
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 23:02   #25
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Quote:
Originally posted by pablissimo
Quiet, red.

Shut it Gonzo

Unread 13 Jun 2003, 23:07   #26
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Matrim is an unknown quantity at this point
This is easy, I have this dream every night.

To think that I have to witness this scene over and over again every sleeping hour. Pity me.

The driver: Spinner (out of controll, never took a driving licence)

1. Me (crying)
2. Muslim (soothing me in a strict manner)
3. Kurashima (rolling his eyes)
4. WarFalcon (singing the national anthem)
5. Snurx (sleeping happily)
6. Shaigar (drooling)
7. Meaple (dead, possibly murdered)
8. Nicole (dealing out leaflets, angering the driver)
9. Sandsnake (drawing naughty pictures on the seat in front of him)

That's it more or less.

Matrim

Last edited by Matrim; 13 Jun 2003 at 23:50.
Matrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 23:46   #27
sigrid
hated dead or alive

sigrid is an unknown quantity at this point
ok
is it good or bad to be on it and why aint I
sigrid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 23:47   #28
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
Driver: Gayle
1. Sword
2. Muslim
3. Snurx
4. Crashtester
5. Sub
6. Dreadnought
7. Dookie Velvet
8. Dace
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 23:49   #29
poshphil
Little Bitch

poshphil is an unknown quantity at this point
I don't understand the concept of this thread. But then it's not a problem, no one wants me on the bus anyway
Unread 14 Jun 2003, 00:10   #30
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Quote:
Shut it Gonzo
Wasn't prepared for that =(
Unread 14 Jun 2003, 00:17   #31
Freakozoid
Anon.

Quote:
Originally posted by poshphil
I don't understand the concept of this thread. But then it's not a problem, no one wants me on the bus anyway
there is a bus.

it gets filled.

can't quite remember why its a short bus though.
Unread 14 Jun 2003, 00:32   #32
poshphil
Little Bitch

poshphil is an unknown quantity at this point
And what happens on this bus?
Unread 14 Jun 2003, 01:21   #33
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Driver: Don^Aman
1. Saytan
2. Evo

The rest doesn't really matter as these three will always be better than all of you and any comparable bus list.

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jun 2003, 01:38   #34
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society
You put me on a bus with half the raving fags that you've listed and I would ****ing murder them.
Unread 14 Jun 2003, 01:57   #35
Dookie Velvet
Banned

Dookie Velvet is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Rids
You put me on a bus with half the raving fags that you've listed and I would ****ing murder them.
Ha, you could try. I have the physique of a heavyweight boxer.
Dookie Velvet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jun 2003, 07:31   #36
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by poshphil
You must have seen the Sunshine Variety Buses full of window lickers staring into nothingness.
All you have to do is nominate the window lickers from GD.
Woof is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jun 2003, 13:25   #37
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Should i be happy or unhappy beacause of this thread?
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jun 2003, 13:40   #38
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Driver: ZOOS (Zeus)

P1: Matrim
P2: Pablissimo
P3: Snurx
P4: Idimmu
P5: Gayle
P6: Muslim (so he can hit on Gayle)
P7: Dace
P8: Me
Structural Integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jun 2003, 14:31   #39
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Re: The Return of the PA Shortbus.

Quote:
Originally posted by Freakozoid
Pedants.
Communists.
Capitalists.
Lies.

[01:04] (nodrog) dante hicks is a communist
[01:04] (nodrog) there are no communists on the internet apart from him though

Anyway :

1. Shai
2. Sword
3. Crashtester
4. Jammers
5. Muslim
6. Sub
7. Idimmu
8. MightyGoat
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jun 2003, 14:33   #40
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
i can't decide whether no one's mentioning me cos i'm not popular enough or not retarded enough
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jun 2003, 16:12   #41
sword

sword is infamous around these partssword is infamous around these partssword is infamous around these parts
Cool, I'm on a bus

Which now I think about it, might be a bad thing :eek:
sword is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jun 2003, 18:44   #42
inf
Banned

inf is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Kurashima
Coza will fill atleast 3 seats.
inf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jun 2003, 21:25   #43
at0mic.c0w
Käptn Karacho

at0mic.c0w is on a distinguished road
in the old days ppl called this the fagbus...
Unread 14 Jun 2003, 23:07   #44
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally posted by at0mic.c0w
in the old days ppl called this the fagbus...
Blasphemy, you homo.
Unread 14 Jun 2003, 23:42   #45
Freakozoid
Anon.

I remember that!
Unread 15 Jun 2003, 00:02   #46
at0mic.c0w
Käptn Karacho

at0mic.c0w is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by HobbieRogue4
Blasphemy, you homo.
yah u don't get that type of fags on the forums nowadays... i was just pointing out that this wasnt a new concept
Unread 15 Jun 2003, 07:00   #47
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Well it is titled "the return".
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jun 2003, 08:55   #48
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
The Return of the PA Shortbus.

Driver : Zeus

Pupil 1 : Androme
Pupil 2 : cypher
Pupil 3 : Dreadnought
Pupil 4 : Prince
Pupil 5 : Psi_K
Pupil 6 : RiCo
Pupil 7 : wakey
Pupil 8 : Yahwe

These 9 individuals represent Planetarion's best chance at an "all-around group of speciality" from all walks of life, PA status, and forum-use.
Unread 15 Jun 2003, 18:20   #49
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
i think you will find that #short.bus has already been taken..

drievr: aryn
pupil1: meaple
pupil2: laney
pupil3: snow
pupil4: zor
pupil5: snurx
pupil6: pbot
pupil7: mushroom
pupil8: globester
Unread 15 Jun 2003, 18:47   #50
meaple
Pretend Faggot

meaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the rough
You muppets. Its supposed to be the PA Fag0t bus. Nodrog will have your heads for this.

If anyones interested I have a picture of the original fag0t bus lying around somewhere.

[ ripper ] I told u I was hardcore
meaple is offline   Reply With Quote