User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Administration > Planetarion Help Desk

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 7 Apr 2018, 15:39   #1
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future
Battle Calc Problems (Firefox)

This seems to be browser specific and probibly caused by an update but see if anyone else is having this issue and a solution.

Browser: Firefox Quantum 59.0.2 (64-bit)

Problem:

(tab1) Go to galaxy screen
(tab1) AU planet
(tab1) Add to bcalc > New
(tab2) Save bcalc - everything is fine, can add as many fleets as i like from tab1...

(tab1) right click on galaxy and open in new tab
(tab3) click on A to scan a planet
(tab3) click on Add to bcalc > Last active bcalc.... nothing, no focus on last active bcalc.

now, i expect people to say "don't open in a new tab, just use one tab" but this is the same if someone gives you a scan link that opens in a new tab, it wont focus on last active bcalc.... you can get it to work if you take the url and put it in the original tab.

So it seems that a bcalc created in Firefox is tied to a parent tab, if you don't have that parent tab then you cant add to last active bcalc.

Reasons you may not have that parent tab may be restarted browser (calc from night before), gotten the bcalc from someone else (defense team).

is it just me?? :P
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
[DDK]gm is offline   Reply With Quote