User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 13 Oct 2005, 13:05   #1
sigrid
hated dead or alive

sigrid is an unknown quantity at this point
I Knew It!!!

MEN arguing over the complexities of football's offside law should swallow their pride - and ask a woman.

The beautiful game has long been regarded as the preserve of the male sex but it is, in fact, women who are more likely to correctly identify when a player is offside, according to a new report.

One theory is that men become more emotionally involved in the game, whereas women adopt a more logical approach which helps them understand the rules better.

In a survey, 59 per cent of women could correctly identify when a player was offside after being shown two different cards setting out correct and incorrect interpretations of the law - compared with 55 per cent of men.

In a further dent to male pride, women also appeared to have taken on board a recent administrative change which rebranded linesmen as assistant referees. When asked the title given to the two officials with flags that run up and down the side of the pitch, 40 per cent of men referred to them as linesmen, while 65 per cent of women rightly named them as assistant referees.

For the full link guys, click here:http://sport.scotsman.com/football.cfm?id=2074532005
sigrid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Oct 2005, 13:08   #2
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: I Knew It!!!

oh man, some scientific breaktrough right there!
Unread 13 Oct 2005, 13:16   #3
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place

what kind of idiots did they test?
after being shown what is correct and what is not they only got just over half of them right.
Unread 13 Oct 2005, 13:19   #4
sigrid
hated dead or alive

Quote:
Originally Posted by madi
after being shown what is correct and what is not they only got just over half of them right.

Brittish ppl:P
Its a brittish survey at least.
Unread 13 Oct 2005, 13:25   #5
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Stick a goalie way off his line and that'ld confussle the women.
Unread 13 Oct 2005, 15:07   #6
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by madi
Butch-like women who behave like men in every aspect.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Oct 2005, 15:37   #7
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

That's a fairly small difference, you know. It's more likely to be experimental error than anything else, especially if it's not in a realistic environments.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Oct 2005, 15:47   #8
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

iirc, the most recent changes haven't been implemented domestically but will be used at the world cup... which should be fun*

*a shambles
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Oct 2005, 15:53   #9
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

sigrid, the survey was for people in Britain, not Holland. so you remain a random clueless woman when it's about football. my bets are on you supporting Ajax tbh.

oh and last week i had to explain the offside-rule to my gf, was kind of funny. (i don't think i succeeded btw).

women and football
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Oct 2005, 16:00   #10
jupp
Hi there ...

jupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant future

When everyone guesses which is right or wrong you could get a percentage of 55% of correct answers. if it was far off from the 50:50 it would be a bit more interesting ...

but who cares about football anyway

[Ascendancy] - While you were trying, we were sleeping

jupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Oct 2005, 16:01   #11
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoeN
sigrid, the survey was for people in Britain, not Holland.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sigrid
Brittish ppl:P
Its a brittish survey at least.
She never said it was for Dutch people. Stop being a prat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
iirc, the most recent changes haven't been implemented domestically but will be used at the world cup... which should be fun
Is that the 'fresh air' thing or something else equally useless?
Unread 13 Oct 2005, 16:07   #12
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
One theory is that men become more emotionally involved in the game, whereas women adopt a more logical approach which helps them understand the rules better.
Psycholology :o

Also

Quote:

Another reason women are more up to footballing speed is three-quarters of them admitted researching the rules to help them attract a partner. As more than a third of men prefer a woman who follows the game, this may be a shrewd tactic.
haha what
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Oct 2005, 16:16   #13
Black Dog
Dazed and Confused

Black Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really nice
If some men are shallow enough to learn magic tricks, how to dance or pretend to like renaissance art just to get laid then why wouldn't women learn the offside rule?

Obscure football rules are the new flowers and chocolate.
Black Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Oct 2005, 16:20   #14
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Could someone PLEASE teach the stupid woman to use [Football]
Unread 13 Oct 2005, 16:20   #15
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
Is that the 'fresh air' thing or something else equally useless?
It's to do with what counts as not being actively involved in play. Under the new rule, a player isn't interfering with play unless they "play or touch the ball passed or touched by a team-mate", though they're still offside if they interfere with an opponent (including blocking their line or vision or distracting them), or gaining an advantage (receiving a rebound in an offside position).

The changes will only apply to Fifa competitions, with Uefa and the FA both deciding not to adopt the new interpretations.
Unread 13 Oct 2005, 16:58   #16
JC
lolly roffle

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
It's to do with what counts as not being actively involved in play. Under the new rule, a player isn't interfering with play unless they "play or touch the ball passed or touched by a team-mate", though they're still offside if they interfere with an opponent (including blocking their line or vision or distracting them), or gaining an advantage (receiving a rebound in an offside position).
That's kind of how it works already. RvN seems to be an expert at standing in an 'inactive' offside position, waiting for play to move past him then popping up and scoring. I guess this new rule means he wont even have to leave the 6 yard box now.

P.S. Love you too Koen <3
Unread 13 Oct 2005, 17:38   #17
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
That's kind of how it works already. RvN seems to be an expert at standing in an 'inactive' offside position, waiting for play to move past him then popping up and scoring. I guess this new rule means he wont even have to leave the 6 yard box now.
That's becuase RvN is a c*nt, plain and simple.

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Oct 2005, 17:42   #18
Reidy
I AM THE ONE & ONLY

Reidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to all

the women will miss the point tho. I've never seen a sunderland player in an offside position although shearer and owen are frequently breaking the rules of the game

Blind Faith - FTM
Reidy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Oct 2005, 17:51   #19
1-X
overtired

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC

P.S. Love you too Koen <3
I found a couple of BBC links that may explain it better than I did

FA decides against offside change
New offside rule angers managers
Unread 13 Oct 2005, 17:55   #20
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reidy
the women will miss the point tho. I've never seen a sunderland player in an offside position although shearer and owen are frequently breaking the rules of the game
That's not quite true, our more nippy players like Elliott tend to find themselves offside quite often through a miscommunication or a badly timed pass. It does seem to be an honest mistake though.

Which reminds me of the offside verison of the Hand Of God - Warren Barton standing about 4 yards in front of the keeper, 10 yards behind the opposition back four getting the ball passed to him (with both him and the defensive line) but being the true gentleman he is he let the ball pass him before hit it into the back of the net.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Oct 2005, 18:36   #21
sigrid
hated dead or alive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
Could someone PLEASE teach the stupid woman to use [Football]

football and money 13 Oct 2005 00:35 [football]

Must be your anonymus negrep Yahwe...not brave enuff anymore to ad your name to it?

and what do you mean with this comment anyways?
Unread 13 Oct 2005, 18:43   #22
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

http://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=187665
http://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=187620
http://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=187525

what do these three threads have in common?
Unread 13 Oct 2005, 18:44   #23
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

When you create a thread about football the unwritten rule here is that you put the [football] tag in the topic.
Unread 13 Oct 2005, 19:00   #24
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

maybe we could have a football icon instead of the mainly useless ones we have at the moment...

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Oct 2005, 19:05   #25
Yahwe
I am.

the tag works just fine.

when it is used.
Unread 13 Oct 2005, 19:07   #26
sigrid
hated dead or alive

I see, so i have to follow some unwritten rule and write the word football in your 1337 way or ill get a negrep?

OHHH PLEASE

and WHY exactly is that?

(I just keep asking , hoping while making up the answers you guys will realise how utterly nerdish this is)
Unread 13 Oct 2005, 19:11   #27
Yahwe
I am.

It's called courtesy.

It helps the forums work better. 1-x is much loved because he is very courteous and thoughtful.

neg rep is a way of telling someone that they have made a mistake and hopefully getting them to correct it. So frankly if you don't follow courtesy if you blatently ignore these 'unwritten rules of the forum' then you are bound to get more neg rep because you will be making the lives of other forum users less pleasent and less easy.

not everybody neg reps the way you do.
Unread 13 Oct 2005, 19:19   #28
sigrid
hated dead or alive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
It's called courtesy.

not everybody neg reps the way you do.
Thats a funny line coming from you

Anyways, i write football when i want o write football, and am not adding 1337 thingiemagigies to it just because you think it looks nicer. Goddamn, this forum looks like kindergarten sometimes.
So far i started very few posts, they may mostly be about football, and even tho I DIDNOT OBEY YOUR RULES, ppl seem to have fun discussing things. Its at least far more interesting then your -i am an insecure nerd and my GF my dump me- posts. Get of my back please, ta.
Unread 13 Oct 2005, 19:22   #29
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Ive tried to explain the offside rule to women, there brains cant quite take it in, its too complex. You need to love the game to understand the rules imo.
Unread 13 Oct 2005, 19:24   #30
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

sigrid - it's so people know what the thread is about and can avoid it if they don't like football.
especially as this threads topic was "I knew it!!!" which doesn't give any indication as to what the thread is about.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Oct 2005, 19:26   #31
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sigrid
Thats a funny line coming from you

Anyways, i write football when i want o write football, and am not adding 1337 thingiemagigies to it just because you think it looks nicer. Goddamn, this forum looks like kindergarten sometimes.
So far i started very few posts, they may mostly be about football, and even tho I DIDNOT OBEY YOUR RULES, ppl seem to have fun discussing things. Its at least far more interesting then your -i am an insecure nerd and my GF my dump me- posts. Get of my back please, ta.
get out
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Oct 2005, 19:27   #32
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

Nah give her a change, we need this some now and then.
Unread 13 Oct 2005, 19:31   #33
Yahwe
I am.

neg rep = I Knew It!!! 13 Oct 2005 19:09 im not half as stupid as you are.sigrid

FOR GOD SAKE WOMAN ONCE AGAIN I TRIED TO HELP YOU AND ONCE AGAIN YOU NEG REP ME.

You are worse than any spastic we have had before.
Unread 13 Oct 2005, 22:19   #34
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

Careful there. We've had quite a lot of spastics.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Oct 2005, 22:29   #35
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

This will be a long drawn out post about a) how GD works and b) why anyone should give a shit.

a) It doesn't
b) You shouldn't

If you wish to post on any of the forums I'd advise being polite and understanding about how they work. Nobody says you have to try fitting in or whatever, there's been a grand total of 4 people in the five year history of the forums who are considered "ban on sight" and most of these have had more chances than I've had hot dinners (I'm a poor student ). Don't expect people to try on your behalf if you don't try on theirs though.
Unread 14 Oct 2005, 00:36   #36
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Who were the 4?
Unread 14 Oct 2005, 00:43   #37
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
Who were the 4?
i'm assuming four of shai/ghosteh/pavil/TDO/whoever TMG was/whoever workmonkey was/sunday (although i tend to suspect i've only listed five people there).

mind you, for the sake of pedantry, weren't DF3 posters considered ban on sight at the time? iirc, 'witless twat' was the only one who got past about four posts..
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Oct 2005, 01:12   #38
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Shaigar, TDO, sunday (but this one was debatable) and workmonkey. Pavil and ghosteh aren't ban on sight really, I think ghosteh has had an account on the forums for a good while now. I'd forgotten about TMG. Gimmick accounts don't count, which is what the DF3 posters were.
Unread 21 Oct 2005, 00:08   #39
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Oh deary me.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Oct 2005, 00:10   #40
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

What's a DF3 poster?
Unread 21 Oct 2005, 00:20   #41
JonnyBGood
Banned

Got it, innit, sorted. Thanks blasto