User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 22 Sep 2005, 18:37   #1
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend
Cool Oh, the hell that is my life!

I'm in quite a quandary!

Yesterday I went to my German level 2 class. It was somewhat above my level. But I'm sure I can catch up in my own time. Anyway, today I decided to go to the level 1 class to see what it's like. Although it was below my level, I did learn some things that escaped me during my private-study.

Now, here's the important bit to this story. The lady teaching level 2 isn't that nice at all. I don't even like her accent. But the lady teaching level 1, oh... She is just divine; beautiful, funny, sweet.

I also want to advance my German quite a bit.

So, should I take level 1, spending my lessons in dreamland, solidifying my base in the German language, doing work in my spare-time, that is above level 1, and getting her to check it; or, should I take level 2, probably learn more, have a less than solid base and suffer the less than ideal class, i.e. teacher?
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Sep 2005, 18:38   #2
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Oh, the hell that is my life!

You should have more sex with her.
Unread 22 Sep 2005, 18:41   #3
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

Well, I'm suppose to be spending a romantic New Year's with someone else. So I'm unsure about all this playing around stuff. But I'm not even properly with the New Year's girl yet.

I swear I have the worst life ever.
Unread 22 Sep 2005, 18:42   #4
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Yahwe was right
Unread 22 Sep 2005, 18:42   #5
Weeks
Banned

About?
Unread 22 Sep 2005, 18:43   #6
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

You should walk in to the Level 1 class in jackboots, SS uniform and a fake Hitler moustache shouting 'Achtung Spitfeuren! Gott in Himmel! Hande Hoche! Heil Heil Heil!"

If she laughs, you're quids in, if not, then she's a stuck-up bitch who you wouldn't want to have sex with anyway and you can go to Level2 safe in the knowledge that you made the right decision.

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Sep 2005, 18:46   #7
Weeks
Banned

Well, in my list of things that woman have to have laughing at Nazi jokes isn't that high up.
Unread 22 Sep 2005, 18:48   #8
JonnyBGood
Banned

Just ahead of "having a pulse" right?
Unread 22 Sep 2005, 18:48   #9
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place

You should have had sex with her.
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Sep 2005, 18:51   #10
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Life isn't just about sex and vaginas, you know.

If it was, you'd be following Dace's advice and getting a pint glass and a pound of liver and wouldn't give a shit about learning German.

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Sep 2005, 18:51   #11
Weeks
Banned

The third person to suggest "You should have sex with her" gets a special prize: my fist up their rectal cavity.
Unread 22 Sep 2005, 18:51   #12
Weeks
Banned

Yes, but sex and vaginas make a pleasant addition to this thing called life.
Unread 22 Sep 2005, 18:52   #13
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weeks
The third person to suggest "You should have sex with her" gets a special prize: my fist up their rectal cavity.
seems to me you are getting ahead of yourself predicting a third when we haven't had a second yet.
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Sep 2005, 19:18   #14
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Today, I had too many cups of coffe and now I'm pretty speeded. It's not that nice.

You are in a better sitauation then me concering classes. I'm supposed to know spanish (and need it for to finish school) good by now, like writing stories and speaking. The only things I know are "puta madre" and "commstas" or however that is spelled. And my teacher looks like a hobgoblin
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Sep 2005, 19:39   #15
JonnyBGood
Banned

Maybe he is a hobgoblin and he's secretly looking for souls to free his captured companion Urklor from the dungeons of Myrtletree? If so I'd advise stabbing him through the heart with your sword.

Yes that was a metaphor for sex, thanks for noticing, I appreciate the turnout but the slow applause is a bit unnecessary.
Unread 22 Sep 2005, 19:51   #16
Weeks
Banned

I've decided to do the sensible thing and go to the class with the attractive teacher in. The only flaw in my cunning plan is that as my written work, that I'll be showing her, will be of a higher level than level one she may force me to go up a level.
Unread 22 Sep 2005, 19:54   #17
JonnyBGood
Banned

I'd show her more than your written work if I was you.
Unread 22 Sep 2005, 21:22   #18
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

A solid base in learning a foreign language is much better. It is even better when you have a sexy German mistress.

Do Level 1 and you'll be better at German in the long run
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Sep 2005, 21:24   #19
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaneED
Everything is better when you have a sexy German mistress.
Quoted for Posterity. And accuracy.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Sep 2005, 22:26   #20
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Well, I'm suppose to be spending a romantic New Year's with someone else. So I'm unsure about all this playing around stuff. But I'm not even properly with the New Year's girl yet.

I swear I have the worst life ever.

So you basicly got a crush on a chick and are retarded enough to start planning a romantic new years date?

yes you are right, you really do suck
Unread 22 Sep 2005, 22:56   #21
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snurx
You are in a better sitauation then me concering classes. I'm supposed to know spanish (and need it for to finish school) good by now, like writing stories and speaking. The only things I know are "puta madre" and "commstas" or however that is spelled.
I spent about 10 years doing German and 6 years doing French. When attempting to speak in French to people (when I was just finishing my course, not even before I forgot it all) they insisted in speaking English because my French was impossible to understand. In German, I can say my name and where I live.

Quote:
I've decided to do the sensible thing and go to the class with the attractive teacher in. The only flaw in my cunning plan is that as my written work, that I'll be showing her, will be of a higher level than level one she may force me to go up a level.
I think it's a good decision. Say you've not taken German classes before and want to consolidate your knowledge.
However, I'd have probably gone for level 2 if the attractive teacher was in that class - if you can't keep up, ask for private lessons
Unread 22 Sep 2005, 22:58   #22
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by I am Idler
So you basicly got a crush on a chick and are retarded enough to start planning a romantic new years date?

yes you are right, you really do suck
All he has to do is see how interested the German teacher is (e.g. if she's single). If she's not, there's no problem. Also, check to see if she also does level 2 classes next time - might want to follow her classes.
He's just keeping his options open - he hasn't finished planning the romantic new years, which is 3 months away - 1/4 of a year!

Edit:
I don't see what this whole German thing is about - all my German teachers weren't really that attractive. My first French teacher caused about half the class to have major crushes though

Last edited by Appocomaster; 22 Sep 2005 at 23:05.
Appocomaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Sep 2005, 23:27   #23
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

I assume this is at uni Weeks? Is there a diffrence in age?
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Sep 2005, 23:37   #24
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toccata & Fugue
nothing bad ever came out of Germany, that I'm aware of.
this is the funniest thing i've read for a while

(of course, if T&F wasn't actually trying to be funny, then he really needs to reconsider this statement)
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Sep 2005, 03:41   #25
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toccata & Fugue
I fancied my german teacher when I was in school (although she wasn't actually German) and my first girlfriend was German, I went out with a German girl the other week in fact (my ex-girlfriends best friend no less) who is damn fine. Germany rocks, nothing bad ever came out of Germany, that I'm aware of.
Karl Marx
Unread 23 Sep 2005, 08:26   #26
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon Dave
this is the funniest thing i've read for a while

(of course, if T&F wasn't actually trying to be funny, then he really needs to reconsider this statement)
I agree. Coleslaw for one is pretty bad.
Unread 23 Sep 2005, 08:51   #27
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place

just want to point out that men dont tend to listen to what attractive women say as they are too busy day dreaming about having sex with them.
so you might not get the better grounding in the german language you are hoping for (or is it just day dreaming about having sex with her that you were after?)
Unread 23 Sep 2005, 08:57   #28
Appocomaster
PA Team

but if they get a crush they're generally more motivated to do things to keep said crushee happy
Unread 23 Sep 2005, 12:21   #29
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by madi
so you might not get the better grounding in the german language you are hoping for (or is it just day dreaming about having sex with her that you were after?)

I think it was more along the lines of "furiously masturbating under the table" he was planning on, actually.
Unread 23 Sep 2005, 14:45   #30
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
just want to point out that men dont tend to listen to what attractive women say as they are too busy day dreaming about having sex with them.
I'm glad there was a woman on hand to tell men what it's like to be a man.
Unread 23 Sep 2005, 14:50   #31
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Oh, the hell that is my life!

Shoot her so you can get in the national newspapers and have a pen pal when you're in a prison.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Sep 2005, 15:19   #32
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
did you say something?

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Sep 2005, 18:12   #33
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I like Dead_Meat's avatar :))))))))))))
Unread 23 Sep 2005, 20:07   #34
Weeks
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by I am Idler
Well, not with my German teacher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
I assume this is at uni Weeks? Is there a diffrence in age?
Only about 6-8 years, maybe less. Who cares.

Quote:
I was listening and dreaming about having sex. I can multitask.

Anyway, like a kick in the scrotum, I may have to work during that class, meaning I may have to take level 2 instead, unless I can convince my boss that I really really really really really need to take that class that is.

If all fails, I may find myself outside her office, like a true stalker, asking if it's possible for her to look at some work I've done. It's also possible that she'll be doing the "talk to a native speaker for an hour a week" session that my languages centre does.

One shall update this thread on my hilarious German teacher stalking antics, fear not.
Unread 23 Sep 2005, 22:58   #35
Appocomaster
PA Team

Weeks, ask the German teacher if she wants to check your Vorsprung durch technik
Unread 23 Sep 2005, 23:00   #36
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

die geile schlampe ist reisengeil, weeks!@#$

SUPERAFFENGEIL, ODER?
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Sep 2005, 23:22   #37
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocomaster
Weeks, ask the German teacher if she wants to check your Vorsprung durch technik
"It's not about ya Vorsprung durch technik you know"
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Sep 2005, 23:26   #38
Appocomaster
PA Team

"it's how you conjugate it" ?