User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 31 Jul 2005, 22:49   #1
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
GD Idol

inspired by yawhe's 'secret talents' thread i've been pondering the idea all day.
at first i thought about just making a thread where posters link to clips (i think it's within forum rules..) of themselves singing songs (karaoke style) so we can hear them. (cause when yahwe said he could sing i wondered what he sounded like and wouldn't mind hearing him sing)
then 'american idol' crossed my mind and i thought yah! we could have 'judges' my first thoughts for judges were yahwe and kura, and then either sarina or i could be the girl judge :P there's 4 judges though in pop idol right? so i dunno who else. but the idea seemed fun at the time so here i am presenting it to you :P
either people could willingly post clips of themselves singing.. or we could nominate people.. hmm..

remember this would all be in good fun and any comments about your singing shouldn't be taken personally :P
Unread 31 Jul 2005, 23:18   #2
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: GD Idol

I thought there were ony 3 judges in American/Pop Idol but even I don't stoop as low as to watch it.
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Aug 2005, 00:02   #3
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society

I don't do posting clips of me singing on GD. It was far too traumatic for all involved last time.
Unread 1 Aug 2005, 00:13   #4
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
I thought there were ony 3 judges in American/Pop Idol but even I don't stoop as low as to watch it.
is your tv on the floor or something?
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote