User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 19 Jul 2005, 23:33   #51
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Song titles for forum users!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryn
i always get left out of things like this
also "Idimmu - A Fridge too Far by GBH" =
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jul 2005, 00:01   #52
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Yahwe - 'Dear God' by XTC

Phang - 'Calm like a Bomb' - Rage against the Machine

Dace - 'How Bizarre' by OMC

JJ - 'The Hand that Feeds' by Nine Inch Nails

Spiderman - 'Head like a Hole' by Nine Inch Nails

Deepflow - 'JellyBelly' by the Smashing Pumpkins

MM - 'Behind the Wheel' by Depeche Mode

Dante_Hicks - 'Jaded' by Green Day

Xontas - 'Red Red Wine' by UB40

Phil^ - 'Another one Bites the Dust' by Queen

Silversmoke - 'Smoke Two Joints' by Sublime

Aryn - 'No Woman, No Cry' by Bob Marley and the Wailers

s|k - 'I wont Back Down" by Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers
Unread 20 Jul 2005, 00:16   #53
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Kurashima : Thats Not Really Funny (The Eels)
Idimmu : Get Up Offa That Thang (James Brown)
Jammy Jim : Baby Driver (Simon & Garfunkel)
Sunday8pm : Everyday i love you less and less (Kaiser Chiefs)
Rids : Keep The Customer Satisfied (Simon & Garfunkel)
nodrog : Why dont you get a job (Offspring)
Dante : Beggar on a Beach of Gold (Mike & The Mechanics)
Androme : Someone always hates someone (Mike & The Mechanics)
Texan : Ifwhiteamericatoldthetruthforonedayitsworldwouldfallapart (Manics)
chika : Cant stand me now (libertines)
Embroglio : Smile like you mean it (Killers)
Silversmoke : Angel is a Centerfold (J Giels Band)
Dace : Dissapearing Boys (Greenday)
dda : American Idiot (Greenday)
Muslim : I Dont Want To Know If You Are Lonely (Greenday)
Omega3 : Why do you try so hard to hate me (Electric Soft Parade)
Koen : Come on Eileen (Dexys midnight runners)
NB3 : Money For Nothing (Dire Straits)
Vermillion : Have You Seen Me Lately (Counting Crows)
Dead Meat : Two Thousand Years (Billy Joel)
Theamion : Sports & Wine (Ben Folds Five)
Dre : One Angry Dwarf & 200 Solemn Faces (Ben Folds Five)
Deepflow : Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds
Toccata & Fugue : Red Alert (Basement Jaxx)
Madi : Deep Inside Of You (3rd Eye Blind)
Yahwe : Hey boy, Hey Girl (Chemical Brothers)
lokken : Take a walk on the wild side (Lou Reed)
Phang : Lovely Head (goldfrapp)
Skiddy : I predict a riot (Kaiser chiefs)
Marilyn Manson : Hello, I Love you (The Doors)

hohoho.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jul 2005, 00:23   #54
lambie
o_|/

lambie is a splendid one to beholdlambie is a splendid one to beholdlambie is a splendid one to beholdlambie is a splendid one to beholdlambie is a splendid one to beholdlambie is a splendid one to behold

If i actually post will I get a song?
Unread 20 Jul 2005, 00:29   #55
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

AND THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR POSTING HERE LAMBIE AND I HAVE A WHOLE MORE BAG OF NEG REP WAITING FOR YOU IF YOU THINK IT WOULD BE FUN TO DO IT AGAIN!!!
Unread 20 Jul 2005, 00:34   #56
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
What about my song, old man?
Fly Me to the Moon by Bart Howard
Unread 20 Jul 2005, 00:37   #57
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Deffeh---Something Stupid---C. Carson Sparks
or---------Fool Button---Jimmy Buffett
or---------Epistle to Dippy---Donovan Leach
Unread 20 Jul 2005, 00:42   #58
dda
USS Oklahoma

Quote:
Originally Posted by lambie
If i actually post will I get a song?
Softly As I Leave You---Calabrese/DeVita/Shaper
Unread 20 Jul 2005, 01:00   #59
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
dda : American Idiot (Greenday)
Sorry Dante, but Deffeh wins.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jul 2005, 08:39   #60
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I note that almost every single person posting a song title has mentioned Deffeh and usually in a derogatory manner.

Im sure he can feel the love
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jul 2005, 10:10   #61
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I feel no love at all not even anti-love
Unread 20 Jul 2005, 13:48   #62
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
I note that almost every single person posting a song title has mentioned Deffeh and usually in a derogatory manner.

Im sure he can feel the love
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
Kurashima : Thats Not Really Funny (The Eels)

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jul 2005, 14:03   #63
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

I'm quite upset that i'm too dull to even have a song.
I'll be moaping around wearing lots of black if anyone needs me.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jul 2005, 14:12   #64
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weeks
Divine Comedy - Something For The Weekend
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jul 2005, 14:30   #65
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

Astral weeks - Van Morrison

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jul 2005, 14:41   #66
furball

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Right, I'll go slit my wrists.
Unread 20 Jul 2005, 14:53   #67
Supersander
'cause sex isn't enough

Supersander has a spectacular aura aboutSupersander has a spectacular aura aboutSupersander has a spectacular aura about

Here you go Furball:

Nobody Still Loves You by Lonestar
Supersander is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jul 2005, 15:32   #68
furball

Much better although I prefer this:

On the field I remember you were incredible
Hey shut up, hey shut up, yeah
On the field I remember you were incredible
On the match with the boys, you think you're all alone
With the pain that you drain from love
In a car with a girl, promise me she's not your world
Cause Andy, you're a star

Leave your number on the locker and I'll give you a call
Leave your legacy in gold on the plaques that line the hall

On the streets, such a sweet face jumping in town
In the staff when the verdict is in
In a car with a girl, promise me she's not your world
Cause Andy, you're a star
In nobody's eyes but mine
Andy, you're a star
Andy, you're a star
In nobody's eyes

Can anyone guess what my name might, might just be?
Unread 20 Jul 2005, 15:35   #69
Supersander
'cause sex isn't enough

Supersander has a spectacular aura aboutSupersander has a spectacular aura aboutSupersander has a spectacular aura about

Is it Bill?
Supersander is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jul 2005, 15:41   #70
furball

Yes. Yes it is.

Unread 20 Jul 2005, 15:52   #71
furball

No-one's even noticed the special smiley you're all rubbish
Unread 20 Jul 2005, 16:06   #72
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jul 2005, 16:36   #73
furball

No. Click on it.
Unread 20 Jul 2005, 16:38   #74
Boogster
I dunno...

Boogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud of

lol
Unread 20 Jul 2005, 18:42   #75
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weeks
'1 week - barenaked ladies'
Unread 20 Jul 2005, 18:57   #76
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend

Toccata & Fugue - Toccata and Fugue in D Minor by Johann Sebastian Bach
Deffeh - Teenage Angst by Placebo
Manson - The Fairy Feller's Master-Stroke by Queen
Dace - Las Vegas Dealer by Gomez
Dante - World looks Red by Sonic Youth
Koen - Dummy by Portishead
Me - Fat Bottomed Girls by Queen

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote