User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 6 Jun 2006, 09:37   #1
Remo

Remo will become famous soon enoughRemo will become famous soon enough
Find out what kind of gamer you are!

I believe some of you have seen this kind of questions in magazines or in net.

1) You play normal computer game, and there is some difficult place, what do you do?
a) Try as hard as I can without any tricks
b) Search the net to find some solutions how others has figured same place
c) I use hard coded cheatcodes, since why else those codes would be in that game.
d) I edit hexacodes etc. to be superior even from the beginning of the game.

2) I play web based shooting game. What do I do?
a) Train as much as I can to beat the others.
b) I make multiconnections to the server so I can get more kills when my opponents are not moving.
c) I use the hard coded cheat codes. Why others are so stupid that they won't use them?
d) I hack the system that I can kill anyone with just typing to game console.

3) I play shockwave game that can give me some prize. After game ends the game submits somekind of checking value to check wether the score is right. How do I beat the record?
a) I want to win this game with honourable way, I play untill I get top score.
b) I slow my computer that much that is much easier to play
c) I figure out how the checking value is made and make with the code myself such score that noone can beat it.
d) I hack the datebase and insert my score.

4) I play browserbased game in the internet that has some coding/design flaws. How do I play?
a) I ignore the flaws and play it like it should be played. If I find flaws I report them to game makers. If some others even my mates are using it, I report it to game admins. Honesty to victory.
b) I tell other players what flaw you have found, but you don't report it to game admins. If some other is exploting it, I just ignore it.
c) Antoher easier way to victory! I use them as much as I can. If that kind of flaw is in the game, why not use it. There is no particular mention about this flaw in the rules, so I am allowed to use it. Let the others figure it out by them selves.
d) I make bots, I use VNc, I share my account info.

a - gives you 3 points
b - gives you 2 points
c - gives you 1 points
d - gives you 0 point

11-12 points:

You are how the net player should be. Every community should have more players like you. You play with honesty and if you don't win it's not the end of the world for you. You know winners have just been better then you and you know that with more effort you can do better.

7 - 10 points:
You don't want to cheat but you bend some rules to make it easier for you. You don't mind if some other cheats. Ending up to top spot is a bit more important than fair game.

3 - 6 points:
Chat to win! You are cheater, stay away from multiplayergames. you are not needed in such community, since you just ruin the gaming pleasure from others.

0 - 2 points:
Grow up and get a life!
Unread 6 Jun 2006, 10:17   #2
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Find out what kind of gamer you are!

You made this questionnaire by yourself btw?
Unread 6 Jun 2006, 10:23   #3
Remo

Remo will become famous soon enoughRemo will become famous soon enough

Yes I did

Edit: 11 points myself.

Last edited by Remo; 6 Jun 2006 at 11:03.
Remo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jun 2006, 10:41   #4
robban1

robban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these parts

well there is always a risk that the ppl who tend to cheat do it here too
robban1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jun 2006, 11:12   #5
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I hate getting stuck on games when I'm enjoying the story. GameFAQs ftw!
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jun 2006, 11:26   #6
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate

I hate getting stuck on games when I'm enjoying the story. GameFAQs ftw!
Gate hit the nail on the head.

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jun 2006, 13:24   #7
Marv
Jazz Man

Marv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by robban1
well there is always a risk that the ppl who tend to cheat do it here too
You tard.

Ex ROCK HC & PA Team Head of Support.
Marv is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jun 2006, 14:45   #8
Dotatrix

Dotatrix has a spectacular aura aboutDotatrix has a spectacular aura about

11 \o/
R 14 [VsN] ---> [xVx]
R 15-17 [xVx]
R 18 [eXilition] Semi-retired half round
Dotatrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jun 2006, 15:13   #9
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I don't even know how to do any of the option ds
Unread 6 Jun 2006, 18:08   #10
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Idi does
Unread 7 Jun 2006, 23:27   #11
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
I know how to share account info!!! (Other than that, I'm pretty much blank)

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jun 2006, 00:25   #12
Robsch

Robsch is on a distinguished road

10 - 0 if I knew how to.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me.
Robsch is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jun 2006, 07:25   #13
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

It's telling me to get a life! how rude
Unread 8 Jun 2006, 08:16   #14
jt25man
Victim of Marriage

jt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud of

Maybe you should listen to it
jt25man is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jun 2006, 08:36   #15
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Got one!

P L A N E T A R I O N

Unread 8 Jun 2006, 11:30   #16
Veil05
NE

Veil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud of

Unread 8 Jun 2006, 17:51   #17
Murador
The Dance King

Murador is a glorious beacon of lightMurador is a glorious beacon of lightMurador is a glorious beacon of lightMurador is a glorious beacon of lightMurador is a glorious beacon of light

12 ofc
Murador is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2006, 15:44   #18
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

What.
Unread 15 Jun 2006, 01:14   #19
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

Do we get extra points for trying to find and report cheaters?

11 tho, theres a few games I've had to use the net to find the solution :S

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jun 2006, 08:25   #20
ReligFree

ReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to all