User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 17 Jan 2006, 20:32   #1
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
A man enters a bar...

A man enters a bar and orders a drink. The bar has a robot bartender.
The robot serves him a perfectly prepared cocktail, and then asks him,
"What's your IQ?"

The man replies "150" and the robot proceeds to make conversation
about global warming factors, quantum physics and spirituality,
biomimicry, environmental interconnectedness, string theory,
nano-technology, and sexual proclivities.

The customer is very impressed and thinks, "This is really cool." He
decides to test the robot. He walks out of the bar, turns around, and
comes back in for another drink. Again, the robot serves him the
perfectly prepared drink and asks him, "What's your IQ?" The man
responds, "about a 100." Immediately the robot starts talking, but
this time, about football, NASCAR, baseball, supermodels, favorite fast
foods, guns, and women's breasts.

Really impressed, the man leaves the bar and decides to give the robot
one more test. He heads out and returns, the robot serves him and asks,
"What's your IQ?"

The man replies, "Er, 50, I think."

And the robot says... real slowly... "So............... ya gonna vote
for a Bush again?"
Unread 17 Jan 2006, 20:41   #2
-Blue Moon-
Hello Tietäjä

-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future
Re: A man enters a bar...

hehe. nice one. i'll add a joke myself.

3 couples get to the pearly white gates, all recently deceased and ask to get into heaven.

The first couple walks up and St Peter says to them "I'm sorry I cant let you in Phil you let money rule your life and you even married a girl called Penny", presses a button and down into Hell he goes.

The second couple walks up and St Peter says to them "I'm sorry George I can't let you in - you let drink rule your life and you even married a girl called Stella", presses the button and down they go.

The man from the third couple seems to hesitate so the wife pulls on her husband's arm. "Come on John it's our turn now" to which he replies "No, let's not even bother Fanny."

tux

R1-2 [VanX] - R3 [Legion] - R4 [Legion/Shogun/FORT] - R5-6 [WP/Shogun/FORT] - R7-8 [VsN] - R9-R9.5 [Seraphim/VsN]- R10-12 [WP] R13 [1up/eXilition] R14 [Orbit/scanner] R15 [eXilition] R16 [Orbit/scanner] R17 [Subh/scanner] R18 [eXilition] R19 [F-Crew/scanner] R20 [Orbit/Destiny/scanner] R21-22 [Orbit/scanner] R23-25 [In-gal-def-ho]
-Blue Moon- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jan 2006, 23:16   #3
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

A man wearing a mask bursts into a sperm bank with a shot gun. "Open the safe!" he yells at the girl behind the counter.

"But we're not a real bank" replies the girl. "This is a sperm bank, we don't hold money".

"Don't argue just open the safe or I'll blow your head off!" She obliges and opens the safe door.

"Take one of the bottles and drink it!"

"But it's full of sperm" the girl replies nervously.

"Don't argue, just drink it" he says.

She prys off the cap and gulps it down.

"Take out another one and drink it too!" he demands.

The girl drinks another one.

Suddenly the guy pulls off the mask and to the girl's amazement it's her husband.......

"Not that damn difficult, is it?" he says.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jan 2006, 00:54   #4
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

This thread is so 19th July 2002.

One day, the duck walked into a chemist and asked, "Got any duck food?". The chemist replied, "Sorry mate, we don't sell food here." The duck turned around and walked out.

The next day, the duck returned to the chemist and asked, "Got any duck food?". The chemist replied, "Look, I told you! This is a chemist and we don't sell food here! Try a pet store or something!" The duck turned around and walked out.

The next day, the duck returned once again and asked, "Got any duck food?". The chemist, really pissed off at this point in time yelled, "LOOK! WE DON'T SELL DUCK FOOD HERE! SO GET OUT!! AND IF YOU RETURN HERE AGAIN, I'M GUNNA GET SOME NAILS AND A HAMMER AND NAIL YOUR BLOODY WEBBED FEET TO THE FLOOR! NOW PISS OFF!" The duck turned around and walked out.

The next day, the duck returned. He walked into the chemist and asked, "Got any nails?". The chemist, really pissed off yelled, "NO!!!!!!!" The duck said, "Good. Got any duck food?"
Unread 18 Jan 2006, 12:37   #5
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute
The only punchline that should ever be allowed with the title joke.

...ouch!
Unread 18 Jan 2006, 12:53   #6
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

A friend of mine has a niece who is only 3. One day she came round to his and we were having a bbq. The usual some decent meat on the bbq, some cold beers and generally just chatting etc. We invited the neighbours around, and they brough there dog.

Only problem was my friends niece had a little ball and was playing with it. The dog ran at her, and knocked her over. She began crying. So my friend walked over to his neigbour and asked them to tie up the dog when around my niece, the neighbour said "what if i dont" so my mate said well you watch.

Forward 2 weeks on, the niece was around again, this time the dog came running at her, I picked her up before the dog reached her, and it stood barking at her so she burst into tears.

My friend took this as the last straw, he marched to there back garden, poured petrol into the dogfood, and sat it infront of the dog.

The dog started going ****ing mental, running around the garden, wailing, barking, screeching, trying to search for its tail. It was weird as hell.

Then all of a sudden it stopped. It just kinda fell on the ground, in a slump. Silence.

It had ran out of petrol.
Unread 18 Jan 2006, 13:33   #7
PSH
Registered Abuser

PSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet society

A couple were invited to a swanky family masked fancy dress Halloween party. The wife got a terrible headache and told her husband to go to the party alone. He, being a devoted husband, protested, but she argued and said she was going to take some aspirin and go to bed and there was no need for his good time to be spoiled by not going.

So he took his costume and away he went. The wife, after sleeping soundly for about an hour, woke without pain and as it was still early, decided to go to the party. As her husband didn't know what her costume was, she thought she would have some fun by watching her husband to see how he acted when she was not with him. So she joined the party and soon spotted her husband in his costume, cavorting around on the dance floor, dancing with every nice woman he could and copping a little feel here and a little kiss there.

His wife went up to him and being a rather seductive lady herself, he left his new partner high and dry and devoted his time to her. She let him go as far as he wished, naturally, since he was her husband. After more drinks he finally whispered a little proposition in her ear and she agreed, so off they went to one of the cars and had passionate intercourse in the back seat.

Just before unmasking at midnight, she slipped away and went home and put the costume away and got into bed, wondering what kind of explanation he would make up for his outrageous behaviour. She was sitting up reading when he came in, so she asked what kind of time he had. "Oh, the same old thing. You know I never have a good time when you're not there."
Then she asked,"Did you dance much?"
He replied, "I'll tell you, I never even danced one dance.
"When I got there, I met Pete, Bill Brown and some other guys, so we went into the spare room and played poker all evening."
"You must have looked really silly wearing that costume playing poker all night!" she said with unashamed sarcasm.
To which the husband replied, "Actually, I gave my costume to your Dad, apparently he had the time of his life !!
Unread 18 Jan 2006, 14:41   #8
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

....You would have thought he would have seen it'

In Soviet Russia, bar walks into you.
Unread 18 Jan 2006, 14:49   #9
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

she had a tough youth. her dad was a pedofile and her mum died when she was 11.
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jan 2006, 14:54   #10
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

What.
Unread 18 Jan 2006, 15:04   #11
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
It had ran out of petrol.
Stealing jokes from Big Brother
Unread 18 Jan 2006, 15:27   #12
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
Stealing jokes from Big Brother
damn i thought i was the only saddo watching it

then again tom its just as sad you knew it too

also its a funny joke, she had barrymore (which says a lot for a female)

oh lollyroffle
Unread 18 Jan 2006, 17:29   #13
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

i wish my lawn was emo, then it would cut itself.
Unread 19 Jan 2006, 12:35   #14
PSH
Registered Abuser

PSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
damn i thought i was the only saddo watching it

then again tom its just as sad you knew it too

also its a funny joke, she had barrymore (which says a lot for a female)

oh lollyroffle
I was caught out whilst watching that, I was thinking why is this stupid cow telling us this. It doesn't do the joke justice in text, you need someone to ask "was it dead?" before you deliver the final line. Made me laugh when I watched it though.
Unread 19 Jan 2006, 12:48   #15
pig
1up on you

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSH
I was caught out whilst watching that, I was thinking why is this stupid cow telling us this. It doesn't do the joke justice in text, you need someone to ask "was it dead?" before you deliver the final line. Made me laugh when I watched it though.
ye ive told it many a time, and my friends cant stop laughing, it is a gem even if its crom CBB
Unread 23 Jan 2006, 14:46   #16
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

hello, Welcome to the Psychiatric Hotline.

if you are obsessive-compulsive, please press 1 repeatedly.

if you are co-dependent, please ask someone to press 2.

if you have multiple personalities, please press 3, 4, 5 and 6.

if you are paranoid-delusional, we know who you are and what you want. just stay on the line so we can trace the call.

if you are schizophrenic, listen carefully and a little voice will tell you which number to press.

if you have a nervous disorder, please fidget with the # key until a representative comes on the line.

if you have amnesia, press 8 and state your name, address, phone, date of birth, social security number and your mother's maiden name.

if you have post-traumatic stress disorder, slowly and carefully press 000.

if you have short-term memory loss, press 9. if you have short-term memory loss, press 9. if you have short-term memory loss, press 9. if you have short-term memory loss, press 9.

if you have a masochistic complex, please press "0" for the operator. there are 200 calls ahead of you

if you are depressed, it doesn't matter which number you press. no one will answer.
Unread 23 Jan 2006, 14:57   #17
PSH
Registered Abuser

Elton John is going to divorce his husband.............

because he keeps having sex behind his back!

Told a few people this and got "aww thats such a shame" in reply!

Last edited by PSH; 23 Jan 2006 at 15:08.
PSH is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2006, 15:06   #18
Chunderbunny

Chunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond repute

One day Superman was flying along, feeling kind of horny. He had a busy day ahead of him, but just had to satisfy his urge. So he decided he would fly over to Wonder Woman's house to see what she was doing. As he got closer he used his x-ray vision, and to his suprise, Wonder Women was lying on her bed totally nude....

Superman thought "this is great! I'll just zip right in there, do my business, and before she knows it, I'll be gone." So, Superman blasts in, right on top of Wonder Woman, does the deed at light speed, and is gone in a flash. Wonder Woman, not quite knowing what hit her said "WHOA! What was that?" and the Invisible Man replied. "I don't know, but my arse sure is sore!"
Chunderbunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2006, 15:11   #19
PSH
Registered Abuser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chunderbunny
One day Superman was flying along, feeling kind of horny. He had a busy day ahead of him, but just had to satisfy his urge. So he decided he would fly over to Wonder Woman's house to see what she was doing. As he got closer he used his x-ray vision, and to his suprise, Wonder Women was lying on her bed totally nude....

Superman thought "this is great! I'll just zip right in there, do my business, and before she knows it, I'll be gone." So, Superman blasts in, right on top of Wonder Woman, does the deed at light speed, and is gone in a flash. Wonder Woman, not quite knowing what hit her said "WHOA! What was that?" and the Invisible Man replied. "I don't know, but my arse sure is sore!"
........ and in other news: Man called Noah builds huge boat!

Last edited by PSH; 23 Jan 2006 at 15:19.
PSH is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2006, 22:06   #20
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place

Three friends -- a Greek, an Irishman and a Jew -- were out walking late one night, when a drunk driver suddenly ran his car onto the sidewalk. The three were instantly killed and Poof! -- they found themselves standing in Heaven facing St. Peter. "Good day, gentlemen," he said.
"How did we get here?" the Greek asked.
"Your lives weren't meant to end so soon," said St. Peter. "A car accident caused your untimely deaths."
"Can't you send us back?" pleaded the Jew.
St. Peter considered this for a moment, then replied: "Okay, but on one condition. You must each learn to control your primary impulse. If I see any of you indulging in your primary impulse, I'll bring you right back here in an instant. Understood?" The three nodded eagerly and Poof! –- they found themselves right back on the same sidewalk.
"Wow!" said the Irishman. "That guy is really powerful!" The trio resumed walking and soon found themselves approaching a pub. A man could surely use a little something to wet his throat after an experience like that! thought the Irishman. He said to his companions, "Excuse me, I'm going to just pop inside for a moment." No sooner did he reach for the door handle when Poof! -- the Irishman disappeared.
The Greek and the Jew looked at each other in astonishment. "Wow!" exclaimed the Jew. "That guy really means business!" The two remaining friends continued walking.
Before long, they spotted a one-dollar bill on the sidewalk. The Jew could feel his fingers twitching, and thought "Must...not...reach for it...", but he couldn't hold himself back forever. No sooner did the Jew bend down to pick it up when Poof! -- the Greek disappeared.
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2006, 22:59   #21
Explode
Blasting Caps

Explode has a spectacular aura aboutExplode has a spectacular aura aboutExplode has a spectacular aura about

haha...you guys crack me up...those are some good jokes...
Unread 24 Jan 2006, 01:06   #22
Chunderbunny

Chunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSH
........ and in other news: Man called Noah builds huge boat!
I live in Japan man... It's the first joke I've heard in months
Unread 24 Jan 2006, 02:48   #23
Chunderbunny

Though my friends just sent me a link to quite possibly the best blonde joke ever
Unread 24 Jan 2006, 05:12   #24
Cuddley_Battleship
Luminous Flux

Cuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these parts

How many homosexuals does it take to put in a lightbulb?

One, but it takes an entire emergency room to get it out.....
Unread 24 Jan 2006, 07:24   #25
Cut Tooth
Renegade of Funk

Cut Tooth is a name known to allCut Tooth is a name known to allCut Tooth is a name known to allCut Tooth is a name known to allCut Tooth is a name known to allCut Tooth is a name known to all

hehe

6 months ago I moved out to the sticks (countryside). I love it here peace and tranquility, I'm about 2 hours from the nearest house and 3 hours from the nearest town that resembles a human civilisation. For the 6 months I've lived here I hadn't spoken to a single person till last week when a truck driver stopped outside my drive. The fella in the truck seemed to want to speak to me so I left the lawnmower to go over and chat. Afterall I hadn't seen even a car pass my house in months at this point. "Hi i'm your neighbour" said the truck driver "i live a few hours back that way, thought I'd just come and see how you're settling in and all" I replied with a cheery tone that I was enjoying living here and the scenary was beautiful. Anyway the truck driver went on: "i'm having a party this saturday, I have one every year it's always good fun, stops me getting too lonely, would you like to come"? I thought the chap seemed nice and so i replied "yea sounds good what time"? "9pm, he replied but in the past my parties have sometimes become violent - you know what booze can do, are you alright with that"? he asked. I replied that this should be fine as I work out in my spare time and in the past i was an amateur boxer. He then went on "there's gonna be alot of sex, are you ok with that"? Well who am I to argue I thought. 6 months is along time for any man! "Thats it then see you then he said" "ok, oh hang on whats the theme" I replied "fancy dress or casual and how many guests are you expecting"? "Oh wear what you want said the trucker - oh and you're the guest"

not very good but TRUE :d
Cut Tooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jan 2006, 08:14   #26
Tomkat

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by acropolis
Before long, they spotted a one-dollar bill on the sidewalk. The Jew could feel his fingers twitching, and thought "Must...not...reach for it...", but he couldn't hold himself back forever. No sooner did the Jew bend down to pick it up when Poof! -- the Greek disappeared.
Am I being really thick?

I don't get the joke.

Have Greeks got a stereotype of their primary impulse being to give money to Jews?!
Unread 24 Jan 2006, 11:22   #27
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Am I being really thick?

I don't get the joke.

Have Greeks got a stereotype of their primary impulse being to give money to Jews?!

Are you anally retentive?
Unread 24 Jan 2006, 13:46   #28
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Am I being really thick?

I don't get the joke.

greeks like to watch people pick up money off the street. it's true; jokes told me.
Unread 24 Jan 2006, 13:46   #29
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute

Oh, hah! I just got it.

(they did bumsex, no?)

[16:10:34] <[lfc]stif|afk> "dont be the worst in your alliance, join CT. We have Arfy!"
The Real Arfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jan 2006, 14:10   #30
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

Quote:
actually that reminds me of a joke malcolm x once told me. it's pretty good.

So a white man, a jew, and black man were walking down the street, and they came by a genie. Now of course the genie has to grant three wishes, but since there were three of them, they decided it would make sense for each of them to get one wish.

The genie turned to the white man, and asked "What do you wish for?" And the white man said "I would like stocks, bonds, diverse holdings. And lots of them." And the genie snapped his fingers, and it was so. The white man walked away, very pleased.

The genie turned to the black man, and asked "What do you wish for?" And the black man said "Just give me some cash, man." And the genie snapped his fingers, and he suddenly had a grocery bag full of cash. Delighted, he ran off.

The genie turned to the Jew, and asked "What do you wish for? Will it be cash, bonds, houses, cars? What?" The Jew watched the black man running off into the distance, and rubbed his beard thoughtfully. "Just give me some cheap crappy jewelry, and that colored boy's address."
Unread 24 Jan 2006, 14:13   #31
Explode
Blasting Caps

Explode has a spectacular aura aboutExplode has a spectacular aura aboutExplode has a spectacular aura about

haha... ^^ was good...
Unread 24 Jan 2006, 14:45   #32
Tomkat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion
Are you anally retentive?
Explain it goddammit
Unread 24 Jan 2006, 15:12   #33
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chunderbunny

I swear that joke was said in Hollow Man??!
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jan 2006, 17:15   #34
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Quote:
Explain it goddammit

Picture this:

Man #1 (Jew), bending over in front of other man #2(Greek).

#2 Wants to bumsex #1, because this is his first impulse.

Do you get 'it' now? (not bumsex, but the joke, I asume you get lots of bumsex)
Unread 24 Jan 2006, 17:46   #35
Cut Tooth
Renegade of Funk

Cut Tooth is a name known to allCut Tooth is a name known to allCut Tooth is a name known to allCut Tooth is a name known to allCut Tooth is a name known to allCut Tooth is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion
Picture this:

Man #1 (Jew), bending over in front of other man #2(Greek).

#2 Wants to bumsex #1, because this is his first impulse.

Do you get 'it' now? (not bumsex, but the joke, I asume you get lots of bumsex)

hehe I thought that quite obvious
presumably this has to be mainstream news not 'omg 2 penguins were killed by an eskimo last night at 2am. local police chief Iwakoa Sanjo has said that the brutal murderers will be brought to justice snow style'.
Cut Tooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jan 2006, 18:44   #36
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cut Tooth
hehe I thought that quite obvious
I think everyone did except Tom

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jan 2006, 18:56   #37
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

To be perfectly honest, the first time I saw that joke long ago, it took me a few seconds to realise what was meant as well. I guess the "Greeks do bumsex all the time" stereotype isn't quite as prevalent as the other ones mentioned.

A paedophile takes a little girl into the forest. The little girl complains about how the thick forest is scaring her, especially as it is slowly getting dark. The paedophile turns to her and says: "You're scared? What about me, I'll have to walk back alone in half an hour!"
Unread 24 Jan 2006, 19:08   #38
Tomkat

I've never heard the "Greeks like anal sex" stereotype.

Oh, so it's just a "lol he's gay" joke. I thought it was going to be more entertaining than that.

I guess I was just too intellectual for the joke!
Unread 24 Jan 2006, 19:32   #39
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
I've never heard the "Greeks like anal sex" stereotype.

Oh, so it's just a "lol he's gay" joke. I thought it was going to be more entertaining than that.

I guess I was just too intellectual for the joke!
No Tom, you're just slow for the joke.

P.S. The "greek" reference.
Unread 24 Jan 2006, 19:46   #40
QazokRouge5
Back from timeout.

QazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
To be perfectly honest, the first time I saw that joke long ago, it took me a few seconds to realise what was meant as well. I guess the "Greeks do bumsex all the time" stereotype isn't quite as prevalent as the other ones mentioned.

A paedophile takes a little girl into the forest. The little girl complains about how the thick forest is scaring her, especially as it is slowly getting dark. The paedophile turns to her and says: "You're scared? What about me, I'll have to walk back alone in half an hour!"
You're going to burn in hell for that one.

How do you fit 20,000 Jews in one car?

The Ashtray.
Quote:
Originally posted by Yahwe
Gay ducks only do it because it impresses their peers.
QazokRouge5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jan 2006, 20:10   #41
QazokRouge5
Back from timeout.

QazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the rough

How are black babies made?

Anal Sex.
Quote:
Originally posted by Yahwe
Gay ducks only do it because it impresses their peers.
QazokRouge5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jan 2006, 04:05   #42
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

Why do faggots wear ribbed condoms?

-To keep the traction in the mud.

How do you know if the barbeque you're in is hosted by faggots?

-The hotdogs taste like shit

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jan 2006, 14:18   #43
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
I think everyone did except Tom

and me
Unread 26 Jan 2006, 14:00   #44
Blastoderm
________

Quote:
Originally Posted by QazokRouge5
How are black babies made?

Anal Sex.
But there's hardly black greeks.
Unread 26 Jan 2006, 19:50   #45
furball

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Dave walks into a bar and sees his friend Paul slumped over the bar. He walks over and asks Paul what's wrong.

"Well," replies Paul, "There was this hot chick at work that I really wanted to ask out, but every time I went near her I got an erection."

"Yeah.." replies Dave with a laugh.

"Well," says Paul, straightening up, "I finally plucked up the courage to ask her out, and she agreed."

"That's great!" says Dave, "When are you going out?"

"I went to meet her this evening," continues Paul, "but I was worried I'd get an erection again. So I got some tape and taped my penis to my leg, so if I did, it wouldn't show."

"Sensible" says Dave.

"So I get to her door," says Paul, "and I rang her doorbell. She answered it in the sheerest, tiniest dress you ever saw."

"And what happened then?"

(Paul slumps back over the bar again.) "I kicked her in the face"
Unread 26 Jan 2006, 19:54   #46
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Belgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud of

A coach load of Nuns die in a crash on the M1, and all ascend to heaven. They all line up outside the Pearly Gates. St Peter asks the first nun, "Have you ever touched a penis?"
The Nun replies, "Yes St. Peter, with this finger," holding up the offending digit.
"Then dip it into this Holy Water, and you may enter heaven," says St. Peter. He then asks the second Nun the same question.
"Yes St Peter, with my hand," the second Nun replies.
"Then dip it in this Holy Water and you may enter heaven," replies St Peter.
Just then, there is a commotion from the back of the queue, and a Nun marches up to the front of the queue. "What seems to be the problem Sister?" asks St Peter.
The Nun replies, "Well, if I'm going to be gargling that Holy Water I want to do it now before Sister Clementine sticks her arse in it!"
Unread 12 Mar 2006, 18:56   #47
HAL-9000
I'm great!

HAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud of

I like a worthy bump.

http://pirate.planetarion.com/showpo...0&postcount=19
Unread 12 Mar 2006, 19:01   #48
furball

Don't we all, Kura?
Unread 12 Mar 2006, 20:46   #49
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

A man enters a bar and tells a joke...

Unread 14 Mar 2006, 00:35   #50
Blastoderm
________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow

POTW!