User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions > Departing PA Messages
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 11 Nov 2003, 14:04   #1
Noodles
Oriental Foodstuff

Noodles is an unknown quantity at this point
Time for the off...

I'm off, see ya.

(Roughly translated, I resign from PATeam / #Planetarion duties with immediate effect)

I could go into great detail as to the reasons why, but I won't simply because I want to keep this as short as possible. Although just to clarify, it is concerning my own life, not me simply jumping before i was pushed, nor because I think Planetarion is failing or what-have-you.

Anyway, all that remains for me to do is give a few shout-outs to those within Planetarion and NetGamers that I have befriended over the years:

Mushroom - Cheers mate, you were the first to give me a chance on this network, and I won't forget that, thank you.

Kushan/tethra/tethfs - You may be an argumentative little sod teth, but y'know I love you really. One of the most well-spoken and intelligent youngsters I've ever come across.

Phil^ - Possibly the most helpful guy I have ever had the pleasure of coming across. Network's still going strong mate, cheers

Jas - Great friend, great cuddler and great at chosing places to go for coffee in Ealing, going to miss you..

A2 - Solid and dependable.. What more could anyone ask for? ;-)

`Paul - Eccentric and amazingly camp, but he just wouldn't be the same without those qualities. See you around matey.

MrBrick - Like Mushroom, you gave me a chance to prove my worth, and for this I will always be grateful. Cheers.

There are too numerous people to mention all here, but the same goes out to anyone I regularly talk to or has helped me over the years. You know who you are, thank you!

Okay, well that's it. Turns out it wasn't remotely short afterall, but I guess saying goodbye is never easy. I'll still be about from time to time, and my email adress is down there for any of those that wish to contact me that way.

Good luck PATeam, I know you're gonna be doing ya best to keep PA alive, so keep it up!

And to everyone else, good luck also, whatever you get up to.

See you around.

[email protected]

Last edited by Noodles; 11 Nov 2003 at 14:20.
Noodles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Nov 2003, 14:28   #2
A2
#planetarion

A2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud of
Re: Time for the off...

A shame to lose you from #planetarion and the internet. I know you've got your reasons and they're as good as they can be. When you get a chance make sure you look us all up and say hi. :-)

Only remains to say "good luck" really wherever you are and whatever you're doing.
Unread 11 Nov 2003, 14:41   #3
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

gl with real life. drop by from time to time will ya?
Unread 11 Nov 2003, 20:02   #4
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place

Who will stop us fighting in #strategy now?
Ciao ciao mr noodleywoo
Unread 12 Nov 2003, 00:27   #5
Yam
root vegetable.

Yam is an unknown quantity at this point

u rock man!

u were the first and only person to hav in depth discussions with about hoovers and fire extinguishers.

its been a pleasure :¬)
Unread 12 Nov 2003, 17:50   #6
PhAtMaN
GLX n00b

PhAtMaN is an unknown quantity at this point

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee,

make sure u come back sometime soon. and have a super fun RL i know u will :-)

Steve
PhAtMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Nov 2003, 18:46   #7
tethra

g'bye

irc'll probably be a bit on the crap side without you, but good luck with life, the guitar instituite, 'n so on.

-teth
Unread 14 Nov 2003, 00:49   #8
MrBrick
Gone

MrBrick is an unknown quantity at this point

Are you calling A2 fat????!

Thanks for the foundation work on the Newsletter project Noodles, good luck with the whole education thing. Dont forget you've promised to come back eh?
MrBrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Nov 2003, 00:55   #9
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Bye Noodles

Remember, not being on PATeam shrinks your ePenis considerably!
Unread 14 Nov 2003, 10:48   #10
DarkAngel
Nothing Is Forever.

DarkAngel is an unknown quantity at this point

c u m8 - hope u will stick around some :\ else im gonna miss our late nite convo's and u sending me your wicked guitar tracks, n the like .. u have been a great mate, made glx worth it to meet ppl like u :]

Goodluck and have fun brad m8.

-azrael.
Unread 14 Nov 2003, 15:44   #11
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

Good luck with whatever you do, haven't really spoken to you much since r3 but it was a good laugh whenever I did. Cya round.
Unread 14 Nov 2003, 17:46   #12
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

sad to see you go.. you've done a lot for us
gl with your life