User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 18 Feb 2003, 23:40   #51
Idi

i miss messiah

Unread 19 Feb 2003, 00:00   #52
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve
I miss JBOY - he doesn't seem to do much anymore
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Unread 19 Feb 2003, 01:17   #53
ELeeming
Cultured

ELeeming is an unknown quantity at this point
said irt would work.

hahahahahahahaaaah
God Told Me To Do It
Just Another Victim Of The Ambient Morality
Synchronise Your Dogmas
My site (well, kind of. Actually not at all, but it has my name on it in several places)
Aargh! Killer Bee attack! (\o/) (/o\) (\o/) (/o\)
Unread 19 Feb 2003, 09:47   #54
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Androme2
I miss JBOY - he doesn't seem to do much anymore
I bet he's a big man on roleplay by now
Unread 19 Feb 2003, 10:38   #55
RiCo

Re: Unofficial poll: My now out of date nick

Quote:
Originally posted by Gayle29uk
When I registered a new nick some weeks ago I got complaints because I looked 'Too short'. As this is obviously a matter of major concern I leave the decision in your capable hands...

[ ] Stick with the old out of date one, Gayle28uk
[ ] PM JJ and ask for an update to Gayle29uk
[ ] Futureproof it and just use Gayle
[X] Stop whoring for attention. We know who you are by that nickname.

Unread 19 Feb 2003, 10:47   #56
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Re: Unofficial poll: My now out of date nick

Quote:
Originally posted by RiCo
[/mod]Stop being an idiot[mod]

Continue to enjoy posting!
Unread 19 Feb 2003, 10:51   #57
RiCo

Re: Re: Re: Unofficial poll: My now out of date nick

Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
[/mod]Stop being an idiot[mod]

Continue to enjoy posting!
Ditto, without the /mod mod thingy.

Unread 19 Feb 2003, 10:54   #58
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Gayle's nick has been changed.

RiCo's ignoring facts again.

This thread is OVER.
Closed Thread