User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 1 Feb 2006, 17:21   #1
GeenPorem

GeenPorem has a little shameless behaviour in the past
5-11 waves??!!!!!

I spend 5 minutes in 1 channel on irc and this is what i hear: 5-11 waves.
im not talking about 1 incident here, but about multiple planets in multiple galaxies. And for what? for about 120 roids, so max-cap wuld be 30. For 2nd wave 25 etc..

Im not gonna drag on about this for hours and hours. I just want it brought to the attention of all alliances that at this stage u do 1 maybe 2 waves max. And i dont believe for 1 second that 6 alliances are hitting the same gals in successive waves.

**** u very much
Unread 1 Feb 2006, 17:23   #2
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Squidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: 5-11 waves??!!!!!

lol... you've got some bad luck there matey. I do sympathize, but fortunately not this round yet

Chances are, multiple alliances happened to choose your galaxy as a target for the night. Likely without knowing that there were other alliances already there or planning to be.

My guess is that you guys were in the wrong place at the wrong time
Unread 1 Feb 2006, 17:56   #3
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: 5-11 waves??!!!!!

As Squidly pointed out you were quite unfortunate, probably because your galaxy was a good target.

However, there is no need for a single alliance to make multiple waves, simply because it isn't efficient at this stage of the round. Ultimately alliances will do as they please and there is little you can do to stop them, i'm afraid.

I'm sorry for your loss, obviously bashing is a problem in game and if you've got a way of solving it please go to Planetarion Discussions or Suggestions, preferably when you've calmed down a bit.

I'm locking this thread, not because you don't have a valid point (I agree with you in fact), but simply that there is little productive that can come from the discussion of it on this board.

As an aside - Squidly, shorten that sig to 10 lines or i'll shorten it for you.