User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > Programming and Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 9 Nov 2002, 19:31   #1
mikay

mikay is an unknown quantity at this point
Where can I get a site sucker

I wanna download a few sites, anyone know where I can get something to do it for me?

<breeze|away> i agree about mang tho .. he is our mentor of perviness

R4: 48:25:13, 2E5 HC R5: n00b
R6: 3:10:1 Mangor, The Daddy
R7: 3:3:11 Retired
R8: c43 Finally free
PAX: 3:7:9 The Mentor of Perviness
mikay is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Nov 2002, 19:47   #2
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
I got a proggy called <insert some word>bot... I got it from www.download.com and was basically a leech...

(I found "GETBOT" on download.com but I'm not quite sure it's the one I had)
Unread 9 Nov 2002, 21:54   #3
inf
Banned

inf is an unknown quantity at this point
wget
inf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2002, 10:22   #4
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:
Originally posted by inf
wget
*hugs*
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2002, 23:20   #5
mikay

mikay is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by inf
wget
Any clues where I might get hold of it?

<breeze|away> i agree about mang tho .. he is our mentor of perviness

R4: 48:25:13, 2E5 HC R5: n00b
R6: 3:10:1 Mangor, The Daddy
R7: 3:3:11 Retired
R8: c43 Finally free
PAX: 3:7:9 The Mentor of Perviness
mikay is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Nov 2002, 06:15   #6
decoy

Quote:
Originally posted by mikay

Any clues where I might get hold of it?
It's usually bundled with most Linux-distros.

wget is a GNU program and can be found here: http://www.gnu.org/software/wget/wget.html

While wget is good, I believe Curl is even better
http://curl.haxx.se/
Unread 11 Nov 2002, 09:13   #7
mbushell

mbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
If you mean download all readable files from someones site (html, images, css, javascript, etc) i recommend this.
mbushell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Nov 2002, 14:09   #8
Cocaine

Quote:
Originally posted by mbushell
If you mean download all readable files from someones site (html, images, css, javascript, etc) i recommend this.
i also recommend teleport pro !