User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 19:10   #101
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Elysium WON!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rnd|One
It seems to me like the fang staff whom betrayed their very own members are still being very bitter about their own failure - belittling the opposition that tore them to shreads and pulling assumptions out of their asses to ease the frustration.

There was one alliance that competed with fang early in the round on rankings, their massive size of 130-140ish allowed that. There is a catch: they were the least powerful alliance of the EET block.

Consider that your alliance was the strongest around, and it was evident when words were put into action [from alliances on our side], but it would not be considered such without being #1 on the rankings (I mean - look around - EVERYONE here is fixated on those damn rankings.
)? Would you not fix such a cosmetic flaw, given the opportunity (lets be honest with each other, we weren't the first nor onlyones preying)?

This round was PaX rules, we played it, and we played it full-on till the end. And the rankings show the end result.
So now you're so full of yerself that you claim FAnG never was a challenge? FAnG was the better alliance most part of the round. Fact that we screwed it in the end it thx to FAnG HC (me) and NOT cause Elysium was breaking us. I'm not bittered, these are just simple facts that you nor anyone can deny.

If you so dearly believe you deserve that spot and if you think those recruits are loyal to FAnG then that's your choice, but let's not fool the rest of the community or try to make the rest to believe the same. You as a old ely player, you should know the value of loyalty and you surely know what their loyalty is worth = 0. You know their reason of joining, you know why you did it. Live with it, we all know how Ely won and nothing will change a damn thing about it.

Nonetheless, and I mean that, Ely played a fantastic round and was with Eclipse the hardest battle (and I think most challenging) FAnG ever had to fight in our 4 rounds old existance.

Why can't you as Ely command not show atleast some inch of respect to the rest? Don't expect others to return it if you can't give it.

rgds Kj

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 19:19   #102
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
you should know the value of loyalty and you surely know what their loyalty is worth = 0
Didn't zerocore tell you that he was going to play round 10 in Elysium until WA paid for the .lt planets?
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 19:22   #103
AzureWrath
Evil has returned

AzureWrath is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikay
I wouldn't really call it a hollow win. Sure you (we - I'm Ely now I guess) massaged the figures but on the whole I'd say Ely were probably the best alliance for what resources they had available.

Bladze was easily the most dangerous enemy planet from what I saw. He got roided several times, coverted loads and just kept launching difficult attacks on us all the time - some days I seemed to defend against him constantly, definitely a hero for his attitude and determination.
We played a very good round, yes, also my personal best gal/planet. However, the way we 'won' was not honorable.

If Don_Juan had stayed active and not got bored, he could have been in the running for #1 along with graki and bleen, if several nice sized planets hadn't cheated, etc..things could have been much different. Since shit happened the way it did and fang and eclipse were ahead of us towards the end, I would have been happy with whatever rank we got, at least it would have been well earned (moreso than the 3rd place WP got)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher
LCH is too far away, now they are the same roid amout as 1up
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 19:31   #104
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtothez
Didn't zerocore tell you that he was going to play round 10 in Elysium until WA paid for the .lt planets?
typical Ely, quoting parts of a post but not getting the clue or the important part. I never claimed all my members are loyal (I mean those that ran to you sure are loyal ...). You bitched at me aboug FAnG cheaters, mainly about Zerocore. Irvine is a proven cheater and closed. Yet you make a deal with him and allow zerocore, of which you were 100% certain that he cheated, to join your alliance?

How can you justify that? How can you, the one screaming about FAnG cheaters justify the fact that you let those you accused an entire round to join your alliance to achieve a fake victory. A victory that is based on score of another alliance, score that is based on planets that YOU personally think are major cheaters ...

1 conclussion, according to your own logics, Ely's score is that big cause they cheated, cause you claimed those top planets were all cheaters ...

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 23 Dec 2003, 19:33   #105
Wolverine

Wolverine is an unknown quantity at this point

the truth comes out!
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 19:38   #106
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of

Quote:
Ely's score is that big cause they cheated, cause you claimed those top planets were all cheaters ...
We all used the recall bug too!
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 19:41   #107
AzureWrath
Evil has returned

Quote:
We all used the recall bug too!
Ssshhhhh, are you trying to get us deleted too?

Quote:
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 19:46   #108
KillGhost
1Up

KillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
I think Elysium deserve some respect for keeping their players motivated throughout a round which in it's better moments resembled dying roadkill.
This is just stupid. All alliances had to keep their players motivated, so to say we have to respect ely for it, is just stupid. You have to respect all alliances for that.
[Spore] HC
Former Public Relations Officer of QQ
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 19:47   #109
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Quote:
typical Ely, quoting parts of a post but not getting the clue or the important part. I never claimed all my members are loyal (I mean those that ran to you sure are loyal ...). You bitched at me aboug FAnG cheaters, mainly about Zerocore. Irvine is a proven cheater and closed. Yet you make a deal with him and allow zerocore, of which you were 100% certain that he cheated, to join your alliance?
Hypocrite?
Quote:
One word - "Touriquet"

Your peons would bug me incessantly at the start of the round to kick him because of him being a known cheater. They didn't provide proof, but they thought he was Killmark2 and expected me to follow through on that to be 'honourable' or some shit.

Later in the round he is demoted from Ely BC for inactivity, then permantly excluded after directly asking if he could run 2 planets (one being his 'schoolmates account' ), one joining fang by which he would pass intel to us, and one ingame Ely to give def (it was also at this point we realised a planet he had vouched into ely had been sending def on the calls he was covering, despite never logging into IRC). His Ely access and both planets were swiftly removed, and a list of evidence supplied to the multi-hunters. But hey, seems if you use a good proxy you're an innocent guy!

Touriquet now resides happily in Fang
And regarding Irvine, he was never and will never be an Ely member. He was simply there as the contact most of the recruits knew. He made sure the right people were added to the recruits channel, and we never saw him again. Unless you prefer for all convicted cheaters to be treated as pariahs and never be allowed to talk to people on IRC?
Elysium HC unanimously decided that Irvine would not be allowed in Ely, even if it cost us the recruits.
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 19:52   #110
AzureWrath
Evil has returned

Quote:
Hypocrite?

And regarding Irvine, he was never and will never be an Ely member. He was simply there as the contact most of the recruits knew. He made sure the right people were added to the recruits channel, and we never saw him again. Unless you prefer for all convicted cheaters to be treated as pariahs and never be allowed to talk to people on IRC?
Elysium HC unanimously decided that Irvine would not be allowed in Ely, even if it cost us the recruits.
bah, you should have unanimously decided not to accept the recruits at all

Quote:
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 19:56   #111
Lei~
~Gon

Lei~ is on a distinguished road

lol nice move...
your members can come but not you....
can i see the log pls...
just wanna hear what irv said....
LOL...

my fake version of the talk:

xtothez: ok irv heres the point:
[Irvine}: ?
xtothez: your members can come but you...
xtothez: should better remain outside...
xtothez: its nothig gainst you personal...
xtothez: we just think all y00 fang planets are cheating scum....
xtothez: youre the best known one
xtothez: we couldnt ever tell the public we took you in now were recruiting our ass to number 1....
[Irvine]: well thx a lot thats mightily friendly of you... ill be ofc please to give over FAnGs members... I always wanted to see ya win you know
[Irvine]: how come you take all those others in if you think theyre cheaters? You know im neither deleted nor anythig... they just closed me like so many else...
xtothez: yeh but we wanna flame on about fang cheaters so we need to leave you outside of the ally if we take all other cheaters in you see?
xtothez: isnt it easy nuff to understand?
[Irvine]: sure if you say so... ill be so nice of you to give over ALL members i can get, including my sister btw...and then just go and disapear for some time how bout that?
xtothez: yeh sounds fine... well do it like you said...
[Irvine]: i was joking....
xtothez: thats how its gonna go
[Irvine]: ffs
[Irvine]: well mkay ill think bout it...

like this??
/me is very curious...
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 20:12   #112
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

<on-topic>
i idled the entire round, didn't pay much attention the whole R10 because imo it sucked g0atballs.
anyway, i did notice Ely recruiting themselves to the #1 position. if they'd had the playerbase in the end they had untill 99% of the round they wouldn't have won. FACT.
so storebo i don't really see what you're trying to do here. in all honesty, can you say this 'victory' makes you proud? do you really think people should congratulate you? or is it just a provocation?

<off-topic>
i was addicted to pa since the start of R2, but i still regret i spent money on R10. lamest game ever, imho.
so i'm quitting pa and i won't get back untill it's free again, with old stats. i'll be playing LH.
goodbye all!
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 20:32   #113
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Hypocrite?

lol, even if it costed us the recruits. What a lie.

you approached Tot to merge with you to end #1, they refused. Now you say you wouldn't have minded if those FAnG recruits didn't join if Irv couldn't? What a bunch of crap m8, really

and, nice avoiding the question, how do you justify the fact that you took in pple that cheated? If you don't wanna answer it then I'll get an eclipse to ask it so you cannot defend with pointless quotes trying to avoid answering.

Just answer and prove AD why you first yell cheat and then recruit the cheaters and enemies and those you hated the entire round. I don't think anything justifies this pathetic attempt to win. If you ended #3th, you'd have gotten alot more respect and congratulations then you will now EVER receive from the community.

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 23 Dec 2003, 20:39   #114
Darky

Darky is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Stress never really left, he just inactive for a while due to lack of home internet.
kinda the same i would say, at least heŽs not around to run Ely
Quote:
Sakera would have accepted the Fang recruits then kicked+roided them just before the end to satisfy his rampant roidlust, before suiciding his fleet on Focht for his 'witty' AD comments.
clearly Sakera has class and a sense of humour
Quote:
So you're basically saying Eylisia looked after Ely?
you wanna deny that?
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 22:51   #115
K-W
Bored

K-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond repute

Mikay, when exactly did you reach some status where you get to define what counts as a win in Planetarion?

Top planets, what a joke. If an alliance wants to get the top planets, it can often do so while getting destroyed as an alliance. Just ask LDK. Top planets is one of the worst... yet unfortunately often used, way to evaluate an alliance. An alliance that has many good members, non of which recieve special treatment, all of which defend and attack equally will not have as many superstar planets. Yet it will be, by far and away, the better alliance.

I think it is funny that you say that top planets is what everyone wants. Apparently youve never been in an alliance where people work together for a common goal. I guess Im just lucky that I have.
Conspiracy Theory, Wrath, 1up, ICD, Eclipse
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 23:28   #116
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

r6 lol
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 23:49   #117
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

Insomnia won, really...we found out it was shit and left

GL to whoever feel they acomplished anything spending 3 months on THE MOST CRAP game ever!!

-Jonas-

Retired
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 23:51   #118
mikay

mikay is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by K-W
Mikay, when exactly did you reach some status where you get to define what counts as a win in Planetarion?

Top planets, what a joke. If an alliance wants to get the top planets, it can often do so while getting destroyed as an alliance. Just ask LDK. Top planets is one of the worst... yet unfortunately often used, way to evaluate an alliance. An alliance that has many good members, non of which recieve special treatment, all of which defend and attack equally will not have as many superstar planets. Yet it will be, by far and away, the better alliance.

I think it is funny that you say that top planets is what everyone wants. Apparently youve never been in an alliance where people work together for a common goal. I guess Im just lucky that I have.

Please tell me what were the common goals of legion? Please tell me just what was important.

See that Sol guy who keeps posting that Ely had the #1 gal and planet - it mattered to him. It always mattered to me that my alliances had more top galaxies and planets than the opposition.

Oh and on a personal not I probably defended 4 times as often as I attacked this round

<breeze|away> i agree about mang tho .. he is our mentor of perviness

R4: 48:25:13, 2E5 HC R5: n00b
R6: 3:10:1 Mangor, The Daddy
R7: 3:3:11 Retired
R8: c43 Finally free
PAX: 3:7:9 The Mentor of Perviness
Unread 24 Dec 2003, 02:13   #119
K-W
Bored

K-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Please tell me what were the common goals of legion? Please tell me just what was important.

See that Sol guy who keeps posting that Ely had the #1 gal and planet - it mattered to him. It always mattered to me that my alliances had more top galaxies and planets than the opposition.

Oh and on a personal not I probably defended 4 times as often as I attacked this round
Legion contained both factors really and changed alot during its time in planetarion. There were some times in legion where it catered more towards thier top players than they should, but Legion was built on a foundation of an alliance where the success of the alliance was of very high importance. Towards the end, Legion became much less that, they had less leadership and it became more of an alliance dedicated to its top players, but that wasnt how legion was for most of its time. You cant be as powerful as legion was for as long as they were by asking most of the membership to sacrfifice for the success of the few. Especially not in a structure like legions. LDK managed to pull it off much better because of Xanadu's wing system. But for sure Xanadu very often sacrificed its best interests to keep LDK and thier other elite groups happy.

I would rather have the best alliance in the game than the alliance that gets the #1 player. Call me crazy. If you and some others disagree, fine, there are plenty of crappy alliances that operate in the best interests of only thier elite players. Stick with one of those and enjoy, but dont come around saying that an alliance that did that deserves more credit than an alliance that chose to put the alliance as a whole first and made top players play on those terms. Because that is a rediculous stance.
Unread 24 Dec 2003, 02:23   #120
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by K-W
Legion contained both factors really and changed alot during its time in planetarion. There were some times in legion where it catered more towards thier top players than they should, but Legion was built on a foundation of an alliance where the success of the alliance was of very high importance. Towards the end, Legion became much less that, they had less leadership and it became more of an alliance dedicated to its top players, but that wasnt how legion was for most of its time. You cant be as powerful as legion was for as long as they were by asking most of the membership to sacrfifice for the success of the few. Especially not in a structure like legions. LDK managed to pull it off much better because of Xanadu's wing system. But for sure Xanadu very often sacrificed its best interests to keep LDK and thier other elite groups happy.

I would rather have the best alliance in the game than the alliance that gets the #1 player. Call me crazy. If you and some others disagree, fine, there are plenty of crappy alliances that operate in the best interests of only thier elite players. Stick with one of those and enjoy, but dont come around saying that an alliance that did that deserves more credit than an alliance that chose to put the alliance as a whole first and made top players play on those terms. Because that is a rediculous stance.
mmm, not often that I disagree with Germania, eventhough you got a very valid point here, I do think you're underestimating the #1 planet and the amount of top planets. More players they you think would value the #1 position very important. It's not a goal of an alliance, neither is it the only factor that decides what alliance is the better.

Don't get me wrong here, but I just think you're underestimating the value/importance/advantage or whatever you wanna call it in having the top planets.

To mikee, so now that you joined fang, then eclispe, then fang you're finally settled in Elysium? Didn't think you'd be one of those shipjumpers running to the other side. And I certainly didn't expect you to celebrate their fake victory

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 24 Dec 2003, 02:30   #121
TheACE
Heroes For Life

TheACE can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darky
kinda the same i would say, at least heŽs not around to run Ely

clearly Sakera has class and a sense of humour

you wanna deny that?

So u ppl c, OUR wise HC is right again.

R 4 n00bie [ACID]
R 5 [+] Crusader / [BD] Member - [DUH] Triad with [HR] & [UV]
R 6 [BD] Member - [HyB] Alliance with [HR] / [Pack] Wolves - [FoS] Fusion of Seven
R 7 [WP] Member/Officer - [NewX] Alliances of [NoS], [Ely] and [Xan]
R 8 [WP] Officer - Alliance with [Ely]
R 9 [WP] Officer - Alliance with [Ely]
R 9,5[WP] Officer
R 10 [WP] Officer / [Heroes] HC
R 10,5 [WP] Officer / [Heroes] HC
R 11 [1up] pe0n -> QUIT, back to RL
[Ð] Together we stand, Devided we Fall
Unread 24 Dec 2003, 02:31   #122
mikay

OK I never said sacrifice smaller planets for bigger ones and never would. it always pissed me off loads that the big planets often seem to think they are a law unto themselves and things like defence aren't applicable to them.

What I am saying is basically after a while the battle settles onto the bigger planets. The alliance that is winning will control the bulk of those planets by default. Basically if your alliance is in a position to say it has won it can take down almost any planet it wants - and that will be the big planets (ie Ely taking down the #2 dude). Equally an alliance that has won is able to protect their big planets.

Unread 24 Dec 2003, 02:36   #123
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
mmm, not often that I disagree with Germania, eventhough you got a very valid point here, I do think you're underestimating the #1 planet and the amount of top planets. More players they you think would value the #1 position very important. It's not a goal of an alliance, neither is it the only factor that decides what alliance is the better.

Don't get me wrong here, but I just think you're underestimating the value/importance/advantage or whatever you wanna call it in having the top planets.

rgds Kj
Score is a major factor, it's just not the be all and end all. Take r6 as an illustration. FLVT held the top 20 early on, by the end the picture was hugely different. LDK effectively sacrificed it's whole alliance to defend one planet, which most people were happy to live with, FLVT and FoS just attacked elsewhere, willing to pour misery on the rest of LDK. Let's say Eternals in r3 successfully defended LLG all round at great sacrifice to themselves and he finished #1. Would they have won? Heroes, yes - victors, probably not.
Unread 24 Dec 2003, 02:38   #124
mikay

Quote:
To mikee, so now that you joined fang, then eclispe, then fang you're finally settled in Elysium? Didn't think you'd be one of those shipjumpers running to the other side. And I certainly didn't expect you to celebrate their fake victory

rgds Kj
If that's aimed at me then it's wrong. I joined FAnG R7 and have been FAnG when I played and never ever would join Ecl. I joined Ely cos I was on holiday and had no reliable information and what info I got said fang HC had quit and everyone I knew was joining Ely. I was quite pissed that people were throwing in the towel. Then again my interpretation of FAnG is Leff, Rumad, LB, Irvine & Slash and of those the only one doing anything was Irv - FAnG is the people and the attitude not the tag and frankly you are a large amount of what was wrong with FAnG in PAX.

And I'm not celebrating Ely's victory, just giving them credit as possibly the best alliance in some aspects. Of all the participants FAnG would have been best able to claim a 100% victory (ie looking like they control the game) had they not buggered up.

Last edited by mikay; 24 Dec 2003 at 03:12.
Unread 24 Dec 2003, 02:52   #125
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
If that's aimed at me then it's wrong. I joined FAnG R7 and have been FAnG when I played and never ever would join Ecl. I joined Ely cos I was on holiday and had no reliable information and what info I got said fang HC had quit and everyone I knew was joining Ely. I was quite pissed that people were throwing in the towel. Then again my interpretation of FAnG is Leff, Rumad, LB, Irvine and of those the only one doing anything was Irv - FAnG is the people and the attitude not the tag and frankly you are a large amount of what was wrong with FAnG in PAX.
Alteast I'm not THAT wrong for FAnG then those that left, like you. And about irvine, yes he did a great DC job, probably the best around, but that's about it. He screwed up alot of attacks, kicked members whenever he felt like, organized retals whenever he felt like, overruling other officers in their area of expertice whenever he felt like ... should I go on?

Nice you didn't notice me when you're looking FAnG, though without bragging, if I didn't return to FAnG this round, with the help of some, then FAnG wouldn't have been a the top. Amonst alot of pple, you claim I did shit for FAnG. That's your right, those in the HC and the officers and the ones I talked to in pm's for hours to keep em active and convince em not to quit, they know better.

I hope you'll have a good time in Ely, being a loyal member and all they'll be glad to have and keep you

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 24 Dec 2003, 03:45   #126
AzureWrath
Evil has returned

Quote:
Alteast I'm not THAT wrong for FAnG then those that left, like you. And about irvine, yes he did a great DC job, probably the best around, but that's about it.
Me thinks he was a great DC caused he had his 10 planets almost always available

Quote:
Unread 24 Dec 2003, 04:41   #127
lokken
BlueTuba

my the dirty laundry is out in public today
Unread 24 Dec 2003, 06:15   #128
K-W
Bored

Quote:

rgds Kj
Im not underestimating anything. #1 planet has very little value/importance/advantage. It is one planet with 3 fleets. Even having say, 5 top ten planets, is only 15 fleets. A top planet is fine, but 2 or 3 very good planets are just as good. Yet somehow we act as if a top 10 planet is some incredible thing.

As far as signifying strength and success it is totally hit and miss. It depends entirely on the circumstance. In some rounds the top planets had to fight hard and thier alliances had to fight hard, in some they had it handed to them. Either way, simply having a top planet in your alliance is not inherently a signifyer of strength or status.

So, when it all comes down to it, top planets are not reliable signifiers of alliance strength or achievements, nor are they terribly important to an alliances ability. They are what they are. The people who run those planets deserve all the fame they get for having them. The alliances can pat themselves on the back for whatever exactly they did to help them achieve that, but as a signifier of something more substantial or important they serve no use. In the end, and ive always said this, id rather have the 3 very good planets in my alliance than the one top planet. I would always have made that trade in a minute.
Unread 24 Dec 2003, 06:26   #129
K-W
Bored

Quote:
OK I never said sacrifice smaller planets for bigger ones and never would. it always pissed me off loads that the big planets often seem to think they are a law unto themselves and things like defence aren't applicable to them.

What I am saying is basically after a while the battle settles onto the bigger planets. The alliance that is winning will control the bulk of those planets by default. Basically if your alliance is in a position to say it has won it can take down almost any planet it wants - and that will be the big planets (ie Ely taking down the #2 dude). Equally an alliance that has won is able to protect their big planets.
Well, in combat situations you very often have to make a decision, either to attack and defend in the most effective way for the aliance, or protect your top planets score in defences and take in their position when planning attacks. Usually your enemies will test you and put you in positions where you have to make that choice, it is good strategy and many good alliances have suffered for thier top planets and on the same side of the coin, many good planets have suffered for their alliances. Now I think the alliance where the players have given up top spots to help the alliance is better than the alliance that has given up overall strength to protect its top planets.

Your second paragraph would only make sense if planetarion didnt have blocks. If it was every alliance for itself then yes, top planets would become a more reliable(though still no where near perfectly reliable) means of judging alliance strength. But the fact is, Ely and Eclipse never fought each other. Eclipse never got the chance to try and bring down elysiums top planets and visa versa, therefore the top planets for both are not in any way a signifier of respective alliance strength. All having the top planets means generally is that your block won the round and you have for some reason in your alliance the most top planets. This could be for several reasons, maybe you favored them in policy more than the others in your block. Maybe you have a better membership pool than the rest in your block. Maybe you just got lucky. Maybe you recruited them off a dying alliance. There are others but Im tired of thinking of them. (or your allaince didnt do well, but you sacrificed hardcore to keep some top planets up till the end)

The fact is that only some of those possibilities signify being the best alliance in your block, and most dont. When a block wins, having the most top planets is not a strong signifier of being the best in the block, though, if an alliance is substantially the best in the block it probably has the most top planets. This is a correllation though and taking that and saying that most top planets should be our sign of who won the round is rediculous.
Unread 24 Dec 2003, 11:32   #130
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillGhost
This is just stupid. All alliances had to keep their players motivated, so to say we have to respect ely for it, is just stupid. You have to respect all alliances for that.
Nah, just FAnG, ely and eclipse.
Unread 24 Dec 2003, 11:41   #131
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Rumad has a spectacular aura aboutRumad has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Nah, just FAnG, ely and eclipse.
Jonny in "Big alliances with Crap members who self glorify there actions" shocker

hehe

Merry Christmas all
Former legion th0ng master
Proud to be Independent
Unread 24 Dec 2003, 13:26   #132
Mikee
Furious Angel

Mikee is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razorback
sad you still dont understand the game,
we had for a quiet bit 2 top10 planets ourself but it gets kinda hard if the whole unverse is aiming for your "topguns". with a few unfortunate but selfchoosen happenings (lockhead rank 11 didnt ran his fleet and stayed with the defenders instead, outcast rather loseing his fleet in a nasty defence instead of running away, fork flying in a battle where we scorewise won but where his own score suffered) tainted the pure appearance abit.
considering the fang recruits i cant say eclipse came out too bad in the top100 and unlike dragons we had no "top10 > all" strategy which left us to defend every member equally even if it might have costed us roids on a possible top10 planet.

an addition to this i might add that we never were jealous about "allied" top 20 planets, considering we defended a tot top10 planet once with eta8 and ely eta8 twice to ensure they stay there for the best of the block

How you can evaluate kicking 10.20 normal low score members and adding 20-40 highscore enemy members just and purely for the #1 spot (not enough time for anything else and a clearly stated goal from various hc members) and giving the intention to "recruit above allies" already in quiet a few talks with nos and tot shows what intentions ely had.
I wouldnt call any of that honorable or majorly "fair" but they got the desperately wanted #1 rank and we as their allies gave it to them as a present.
nevertheless dont try to whine for respect or a pat on the back for it, because it was no admirable move or something which lets the breath stop.
compare it to soccer where you buy someone of a team you play against and he stops fighting and gives you a free rde. won, points gained but dont exspect ppl partying your win as a great wesome oustanding victory..
hehe thank god u can tell the difference between my nick and mangors hey Focht can u explain to KJ now ? :/ this is scareh and oh yeh Eclipse wouldve been the real end winners if fang hadnt been screwed ofc and ermmmmm Ely DID recruit to no.1 sorry the truth HURTS
and wd to eclipse for a good fight altho u were spoil sports :/
Unread 24 Dec 2003, 13:35   #133
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

why do you morons take nicks that are so alike? they should forbid such things, really

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 24 Dec 2003, 13:37   #134
mikay

Quote:
Originally Posted by K-W
Your second paragraph would only make sense if planetarion didnt have blocks. If it was every alliance for itself then yes, top planets would become a more reliable(though still no where near perfectly reliable) means of judging alliance strength. But the fact is, Ely and Eclipse never fought each other. Eclipse never got the chance to try and bring down elysiums top planets and visa versa, therefore the top planets for both are not in any way a signifier of respective alliance strength. All having the top planets means generally is that your block won the round and you have for some reason in your alliance the most top planets. This could be for several reasons, maybe you favored them in policy more than the others in your block. Maybe you have a better membership pool than the rest in your block. Maybe you just got lucky. Maybe you recruited them off a dying alliance. There are others but Im tired of thinking of them. (or your allaince didnt do well, but you sacrificed hardcore to keep some top planets up till the end)
It doesn't have to be policy, it is usually an organic process - the winning side will just naturally end up with the bigger planets. Sure in a block situation this will be skewed slightly but Eclipse were unable to hold on to their big planets. I discussed this with one of their MOs at 1 point and my conclusion (feel free to contradict) is that Ecl didn't really protect the rest of their galaxy - they became 1 big guy in a weak gal and thus an easy target. Ofc this happens to everyone eventually but often later in the round. Probably nobody in my galaxy would have ended T100 if the galaxy as a whole hadn't worked together, stayed strong and motivated.

Unread 24 Dec 2003, 17:29   #135
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikee
hehe thank god u can tell the difference between my nick and mangors hey Focht can u explain to KJ now ? :/ this is scareh and oh yeh Eclipse wouldve been the real end winners if fang hadnt been screwed ofc and ermmmmm Ely DID recruit to no.1 sorry the truth HURTS
and wd to eclipse for a good fight altho u were spoil sports :/
Dito, Fang was always a size to measure yourself at in the start. And who says the real winner is always the winner. I guess alot of players see the real winner not as someone who took in 40 defectors in the last 100 ticks. Nevertheless like dozend times before it was a joint victory of our block and there will be no single winner anyways. There will be a team and the #1 spot as an alliancerank was only an unneeded icing on the cake. Eclipse won 2 rounds and did admirably well in both rounds, considering the shakey grounds and technical/internal problems we both times launched from.
I guess i have to thank our members and their dedication and activity for it, without them we clearly wouldnt have made it.
I personally have alot of respect for ppl like yeggestry and aaranarf (feckin name) and others who joined our team after virus broke apart and did their duties in our officer and memberrank with a very high dedication and admirable patience. Not only finding a new home but becoming a part of the team.
I doubt you can compare the new recruits from elysium with them even if they are both just "planetscore" ingame.
As a addon i might add a small log.
As to the history of it, Elysium tried before the fang incident to recruit above us by offering tot a merger when tot was shakeing and stumbling. However that never worked out.
And after the fangers joined sonnenbomber ( /hugs my best ally m8 ive ever had) provided me with this awesome log, which shows the high value and admiration ely has for its new members

http://sonnenbomber.fackelmeer.de/xto.txt

have fun reading, i certainly had
P.S. and reevaluate the winners again
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 24 Dec 2003, 18:08   #136
Queen DAX

Queen DAX is an unknown quantity at this point

This is so much like a family tiff it is funny. !

Ely = the Brother who has to have the upper hand so they take in extra people so they can say hahaha we won.

Eclipse= would have won w/o that but as family we say nice job in playing (but we know the truth}.

Now what makes this even greater As yes we won as a team, we cant dispute that but... it is great to see Ely people such as azurewrath and others even admit it was Elys way to win.

Now if certian people feel the need to gloat there victory in what ever means so be it....

But eclipse will always be the cutier brother :reindeer:
<Degrees> roses are red violets are blue if you dont love me ill really spew <-- like that kr ?<KR|pennance> The time is right. Let's get to it. If we dont get hitched, to this relationship I'm gonna say screw it
Unread 24 Dec 2003, 18:15   #137
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

This one time, on the internet, somebody cared.

End of story, gg, thx4playing.

PS my e-penis is this <------------------------------------------------> big. fo snizzle.
Unread 24 Dec 2003, 18:59   #138
Mikee
Furious Angel

Mikee is on a distinguished road

lol at the log Focht its quite funny watching Ely beg for more "score" and XtotheZ u have shown ur true colours yet again \o/ hehe funny thing was those FAnGers never liked u much ne ways :shock:
Unread 24 Dec 2003, 21:00   #139
General Martok
used to register

General Martok has a spectacular aura aboutGeneral Martok has a spectacular aura about

Ghehehe, you Ely HC's are kinda screwing up the respect Elysium had build up in many rounds, in just a few weeks. Pld them....
R1: ??:?? | R2: 51:6 | R3: 37:12 | R4: 186:13 | R5: 13:17 | R6: 1:25
R7: 15:14 | R8: 34:4 / 52:10 € | R9: 16:2 | R9.5: 34:6 / 41:6
R10: 2:2 | R10.5: 15:4 | R11: 28:8 | R12: 22:9

Damn, outdated and too lazy to edit, retired now
-----
Started playing again Still too lazy to update though
Unread 24 Dec 2003, 21:05   #140
Rocklobster[Dok]
Victuri te Salutant

Rocklobster[Dok] is an unknown quantity at this point

exactly how many players did you have to recruite the last week too go past Eclipse?

Rock

A regular day on the lego server:
<Alf> We are Gren's bitches.. we should be proud to hump his legs
<Alf> wanna swap legs Nexus?
<Alf> This leg of Gren is smooth.. but I like some hair now
<Nexus> sure m8
<Nexus> i want the shaven now
Unread 24 Dec 2003, 21:58   #141
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

Barrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond repute

I, as a fairly impartial, ridiculously ignorant, completely innocent bystander, find it ridiculous that a good number of folks who were allied with Elysium through the course of the round, now find the strength to condemn their playing styles, while saying little to nothing about their deplorable values and habitual cheating during the course of gameplay.

Its a shame really, not only that Elysium put itself in this position, but that Eclipse (apparently) tolerated the mistakes that Elysium supposedly made.

Quote:
Originally posted by Queen DAX

(but we know the truth}.
...and yet nothing was done.

Kudos to the entire top 3.
Unread 24 Dec 2003, 22:59   #142
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrow|Pony
I, as a fairly impartial, ridiculously ignorant, completely innocent bystander, find it ridiculous that a good number of folks who were allied with Elysium through the course of the round, now find the strength to condemn their playing styles, while saying little to nothing about their deplorable values and habitual cheating during the course of gameplay.

Its a shame really, not only that Elysium put itself in this position, but that Eclipse (apparently) tolerated the mistakes that Elysium supposedly made.

acting on cowardice with cowardice doesnt make it right in the end.

P.S. cheating accusations vs Elysium are pretty much rediculous considering they had only 1 or 2 cases of ppl abuseing a bug, nothing elysium as the alliance can be blamed for and i must say the hc acted immideately and completely right to remove those ppl in question.
Nevertheless by your logic takeing actions against Elysium would only punish the wrong ppl, the 100 core members, of those only 3-5 (the actual hc) found this decision and knowing a few elysium members/officers alot werent happy with it either. SO by your logic punishing the whole elysium for it might have fed our lust for revenge or given us a satisfaction but it would have hurted 95-97 honest players who were loyal allies to us the whole round and who had nothing on their account apart from having foolish leaders.
i must say i like the outcome of it far better this way, atleast eclipse/ i can say we kept our word to the last letter, unlike others.
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 24 Dec 2003, 23:02   #143
Queen DAX

Queen DAX is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrow|Pony

Rofl if yoru going to qoute me make sure you dotn put it with your twisted idea of what the truth is. i said nothign of them cheating. Or there habits all round. My views on what happen on the end of round, and are only minamle comapared to what people have already stated.

BTW why do we need we to stand up and state anything ?
Im sure the public has already got a good conculsion on there own
Lo Fochts log
<Degrees> roses are red violets are blue if you dont love me ill really spew <-- like that kr ?<KR|pennance> The time is right. Let's get to it. If we dont get hitched, to this relationship I'm gonna say screw it
Unread 24 Dec 2003, 23:41   #144
K-W
Bored

Quote:
It doesn't have to be policy, it is usually an organic process - the winning side will just naturally end up with the bigger planets. Sure in a block situation this will be skewed slightly but Eclipse were unable to hold on to their big planets. I discussed this with one of their MOs at 1 point and my conclusion (feel free to contradict) is that Ecl didn't really protect the rest of their galaxy - they became 1 big guy in a weak gal and thus an easy target. Ofc this happens to everyone eventually but often later in the round. Probably nobody in my galaxy would have ended T100 if the galaxy as a whole hadn't worked together, stayed strong and motivated.

Mikay, please reread my previous posts. If you still dont get it, ask someone to explain them to you. When you post like this I can tell its rather pointless talking to you, since you arent getting it at all.

If what you say is true about eclipse, IT STILL DOESNT MEAN THAT THEY WERENT JUST AS GOOD OR BETTER THAN ELYSIUM. It actually works to my point better than yours. It is just one situation where an alliance can choose to do something that may help get top 10 players but may not be best for the alliance. Eclipse may have made choices that hurt its top players chances at #1 and top 10. That doesnt mean they werent a good alliance.

You are assuming your original assanine point, that top planets are the measure of an alliances strength. They arent and they never have been, so to get on eclipse for not making the right moves to get top planets when that was never, and should never have been thier goal is stupid.

Top planets have never beeen and will never be the sole measure of alliance success. Anyone who thinks they are is foolish and any allaince that makes that thier goal will end up hurting themselves in the end. Eclipses goal, I imagine was to be the strongest overall alliance. I imagine that was what they made thier decisions based on. I think that goal works just fine and they shouldnt be considered a lesser alliance for it.
Unread 25 Dec 2003, 01:06   #145
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

Barrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
acting on cowardice with cowardice doesnt make it right in the end.

P.S. cheating accusations vs Elysium are pretty much rediculous considering they had only 1 or 2 cases of ppl abuseing a bug, nothing elysium as the alliance can be blamed for and i must say the hc acted immideately and completely right to remove those ppl in question.
Nevertheless by your logic takeing actions against Elysium would only punish the wrong ppl, the 100 core members, of those only 3-5 (the actual hc) found this decision and knowing a few elysium members/officers alot werent happy with it either. SO by your logic punishing the whole elysium for it might have fed our lust for revenge or given us a satisfaction but it would have hurted 95-97 honest players who were loyal allies to us the whole round and who had nothing on their account apart from having foolish leaders.
i must say i like the outcome of it far better this way, atleast eclipse/ i can say we kept our word to the last letter, unlike others.

Fair enough. I'll take your word for it - but then having members of your command come and publicly make snide remarks about knowing and tolerating how members of Elysium used questionable tactics to push them over the top is nothing but complete hypocracy.

I won't twist your words against you Queen Dax, but what you said came across with a connotation that you didn't intend.
Unread 25 Dec 2003, 01:46   #146
Norseman
4ever a Snuggly Bunny

Norseman is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Martok
Ghehehe, you Ely HC's are kinda screwing up the respect Elysium had build up in many rounds, in just a few weeks. Pld them....
then again... why would anyone bother to play the game by the same codes of honour as in earlier rounds, when the game itself no longer deserves it?

The old Elysium (imo) no longer exist, neither does Planetarion.
R3: 111:17
R4: 2:15 Elysium
R5: 1:5 Elysium
R6: 24:16 Elysium
R8: 28:?? Adelante
Retired & vanished
Unread 25 Dec 2003, 09:59   #147
Petru
mefs

Petru is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Storebo
It took me 10 rounds and everyone else leaving the game before I could finish top.
You rock Strobeo.

Username: HobbieRogue4
Password: ****petru

I was 'angry' a lot back then. :/
Unread 25 Dec 2003, 23:26   #148
Stress
Resurected

Stress can only hope to improve

Quote:
Dito, Fang was always a size to measure yourself at in the start. And who says the real winner is always the winner. I guess alot of players see the real winner not as someone who took in 40 defectors in the last 100 ticks. Nevertheless like dozend times before it was a joint victory of our block and there will be no single winner anyways. There will be a team and the #1 spot as an alliancerank was only an unneeded icing on the cake. Eclipse won 2 rounds and did admirably well in both rounds, considering the shakey grounds and technical/internal problems we both times launched from.
I guess i have to thank our members and their dedication and activity for it, without them we clearly wouldnt have made it.
I personally have alot of respect for ppl like yeggestry and aaranarf (feckin name) and others who joined our team after virus broke apart and did their duties in our officer and memberrank with a very high dedication and admirable patience. Not only finding a new home but becoming a part of the team.
I doubt you can compare the new recruits from elysium with them even if they are both just "planetscore" ingame.
As a addon i might add a small log.
As to the history of it, Elysium tried before the fang incident to recruit above us by offering tot a merger when tot was shakeing and stumbling. However that never worked out.
And after the fangers joined sonnenbomber ( /hugs my best ally m8 ive ever had) provided me with this awesome log, which shows the high value and admiration ely has for its new members

http://sonnenbomber.fackelmeer.de/xto.txt

have fun reading, i certainly had
P.S. and reevaluate the winners again
You dissapoint me Focht, the above log was newer a secret. Why would it be ?
Unread 26 Dec 2003, 00:24   #149
Mitre
Xanadu...

Mitre is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stress
Then what is it to say about Elysium ? Huge dissapointing to read that log.
Unread 26 Dec 2003, 02:35   #150
TheACE
Heroes For Life

TheACE can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stress
only makes it worse!

R 4 n00bie [ACID]
R 5 [+] Crusader / [BD] Member - [DUH] Triad with [HR] & [UV]
R 6 [BD] Member - [HyB] Alliance with [HR] / [Pack] Wolves - [FoS] Fusion of Seven
R 7 [WP] Member/Officer - [NewX] Alliances of [NoS], [Ely] and [Xan]
R 8 [WP] Officer - Alliance with [Ely]
R 9 [WP] Officer - Alliance with [Ely]
R 9,5[WP] Officer
R 10 [WP] Officer / [Heroes] HC
R 10,5 [WP] Officer / [Heroes] HC
R 11 [1up] pe0n -> QUIT, back to RL
[Ð] Together we stand, Devided we Fall
Closed Thread