User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 17:05   #51
RealJames
Retired at the top

RealJames is infamous around these parts
Re: Elysium WON!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colt
Hmm, imo Eclipse, no mater how much i hate to say it, are the real 'winners' of the round, if you were going of alliances alone...
Makes all those lost hours of sleep worthwhile.

"That's what the internet's for - slandering others anonymously." - Banky Edwards, J&SBSB
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 17:09   #52
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealJames
Makes all those lost hours of sleep worthwhile.
I knew I should have let you quit instead of trying to keep you playing ...

j/k ofc, and I agree, the real winner alliancewise is Eclipse (then FAnG and then Ely )

rgds Kj

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 17:19   #53
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
j/k ofc, and I agree, the real winner alliancewise is Eclipse (then FAnG and then Ely )
You realise that once players such as UDK were deleted, and Kaifux and Waku quit, Fang would have most likely been knocked down to 3rd by the end of the round. You and dragons would have continued targeting Eclipse as priority in an attempt to take them down, and in doing so Elysium would have had the breathing space to continue catching on you. We were in the process of recruiting non-fangs before WA made his ****up, and these contributed to our final score as well.

And for the record, Storebo doesn't speak for Elysium on AD.
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 17:30   #54
RealJames
Retired at the top

Quote:
I knew I should have let you quit instead of trying to keep you playing ...

rgds Kj
Ta matey.

"That's what the internet's for - slandering others anonymously." - Banky Edwards, J&SBSB
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 17:51   #55
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I agree, the real winner alliancewise is Eclipse

Utterly useless since r3
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 17:54   #56
Kal
Inactive peon

Kal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant future

out of interest has anyone worked out elys rank without their fang planets

Round 6-10 NoS member-->NoS junior HC
Round 10.5 FAnG member
Round 11-15 PATeam
Round 17-30 PATeam
Round 31 ???

Check out toastmonster.com for crazy illustrations and art

Last edited by KalVirtus; 22 Dec 2003 at 17:54. Reason: typo
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 17:55   #57
RealJames
Retired at the top

Quote:
Originally Posted by KalVirtus
I think Ely would be in the best position to come up with those figures, and I don't see them being forthcoming.

Unread 22 Dec 2003, 18:02   #58
ronnie
Kralizec

ronnie will become famous soon enoughronnie will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtothez
You realise that once players such as UDK were deleted, and Kaifux and Waku quit, Fang would have most likely been knocked down to 3rd by the end of the round. You and dragons would have continued targeting Eclipse as priority in an attempt to take them down, and in doing so Elysium would have had the breathing space to continue catching on you. We were in the process of recruiting non-fangs before WA made his ****up, and these contributed to our final score as well.

And for the record, Storebo doesn't speak for Elysium on AD.

[rant]
lol, get ur head out of ur ass.

it was always between FAnG and eclipse as to who would win the round, ely got lucky and used the circumstances of WA's mistake better than the others.

dont think you did this on your own, if it wasnt for eclipse taking the flak for you FAnG/Dragons would have buggered you over long ago.

Ely owe FAnG and Eclipse a massive thanks.

forgot to mention : Ely shud thank the creators as well for allowing that recall bug to be there, without that you would never have been #1 like u were.

ta

[/rant]

<Killmark> you do know what race i am right?
<Ronnie> is 'gay boy' a race ?
<Killmark> ronnie
<Killmark> stfu
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 18:10   #59
AzureWrath
Evil has returned

AzureWrath is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by KalVirtus
i think it's safe to say 2nd, but im not part of the clique that seemingly knows things

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher
LCH is too far away, now they are the same roid amout as 1up
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 18:15   #60
SOL

SOL is on a distinguished road

Quote:
A well played round to Elysium, the numbers are there, the proof is there and so according to PA rules your ended #1.

Eventhough you might deserve this win, same with Eclipse or FAnG, you recruited yourself to the #1 postion. Under no circumstances would Elysium be able to end #1 if FAnG didn't explode and those pple running to Elysium. Yet that doesn't make your efforts worth less this round, it just gives a false impression of the round and a rather strange and dishonourable victory.

Don't Forget FAnG has been in the #1 postion longer then any other alliance, we know how it feels to have all alliances aiming at you and your own allies not able to defend because of the ETA -1 rule. We have been in that position alot longer then Elysium or Eclipse had and in the end EET was doin a great job making it nearly impossible for FAnG to maintain the top position (eventhough we held it till 1-2 weeks before the finish). So gratz for that and I hope we can fight again on the battlefields this time, more then on AD etc

rgds Kj

KJ you make me laugh ALOT , fang DID "explode" as you put it so stop living in a world of ifs and buts,its not ely fault you lot ****ed up its your OWN so stop moaning on!

yes we did recruit ourselfs to #1 not one person is saying we didnt,BUT Hc did what they could for us to win the rd,and ppl are only moaning cause the fang ppl were only with us for a few weeks,if it were a month ppl wouldnt have been moaning but its not our fault the rd ended when it did

A big thxs has to go out to Ecl for sticking to the allie even though they were 2nd

the rd is over and ely finished 1st on all 3 accounts so instead of sitting here moaning on the boards,start getting your alliance together and get things ready for rd11 and try and beat us

actions speak louder than words people
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 18:32   #61
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

SOL, the point is wether Elysium deserved the #1 spot or not, something they didn't. YOU make me laugh, eventhough you still got a few points in your post
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 18:47   #62
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOL
yes we did recruit ourselfs to #1 not one person is saying we didnt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Storebo

Elysium didn't recruit themself up here, Elysium earned it. So don't say Elysium recruited themself to the top.

Utterly useless since r3
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 19:12   #63
K-W
Bored

K-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond repute

I think I won this round cause i spent it partying and sleeping.
Conspiracy Theory, Wrath, 1up, ICD, Eclipse
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 19:17   #64
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by K-W
Germania wins the thread
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 19:32   #65
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

lol @ Cochese
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 19:41   #66
Norseman
4ever a Snuggly Bunny

Norseman is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord_Olrik
im very soory for u storebo that even u dont understand what made elysium such a great alliance. and its pretty sad so see what the 'new' ely HCs did with the alliance.
agreed
R3: 111:17
R4: 2:15 Elysium
R5: 1:5 Elysium
R6: 24:16 Elysium
R8: 28:?? Adelante
Retired & vanished
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 20:21   #67
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealJames
I think Ely would be in the best position to come up with those figures, and I don't see them being forthcoming.
duh, wouldn't look too pretty on them if they did

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 22 Dec 2003, 20:25   #68
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOL
KJ you make me laugh ALOT , fang DID "explode" as you put it so stop living in a world of ifs and buts,its not ely fault you lot ****ed up its your OWN so stop moaning on!

yes we did recruit ourselfs to #1 not one person is saying we didnt,BUT Hc did what they could for us to win the rd,and ppl are only moaning cause the fang ppl were only with us for a few weeks,if it were a month ppl wouldnt have been moaning but its not our fault the rd ended when it did

A big thxs has to go out to Ecl for sticking to the allie even though they were 2nd

the rd is over and ely finished 1st on all 3 accounts so instead of sitting here moaning on the boards,start getting your alliance together and get things ready for rd11 and try and beat us

actions speak louder than words people
let 's see ...

who's the #1 player? Bleen, what alliance? 99% FAnG

what alliance is strongest without recruiting? Eclipse

What galaxy won? 18:4, what alliance DON't have a member there? ...

so this means 0/3 for Ely

yes you won on all fronts, let's keep it to that shall we?

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 23 Dec 2003, 00:43   #69
Eventh
Retired?

Eventh is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Storebo
Elysium was #1 earlier this round when we only had 100 players among ourself and where leading above alliances with larger membership then us. Then we got the whole universe against us. And with this rounds rules where only ally can defend you, it is damn hard to stay up there. Elysium maintained command structure and spirit and came through this and ended up winning the round. If some players of other alliances decided they felt more at home in Elysium it says more about your alliances then ours.

Elysium didn't recruit themself up here, Elysium earned it. So don't say Elysium recruited themself to the top. Through out Elysium history Elysium have allways played by the rules, and upheld the greatest sence of honour and decency among any alliance out there. Even became to much for me for a while, we where to honourable. But why do people have a problem with the honourable alliance riding into the sunset with the price once in a while?

After every round Elysium have played with honour and respect, don't they deserve a well done from the rest instead of all the crap? I know you all wanted your own ally to win and I understand that. But give Elysium a break and the honour they deserve!
Elysium never had as few as 100 members, but had almost 140 members a part of the time..
Elysium never had the whole universe against you..
Only reason elysium won was because they recruited those FAnG...
Elysium used to be a honourable alliance, but this round they have realy shown how little honour they have..
Storebo and Xtotech is the two biggest liers in the universe..
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 01:21   #70
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eventh
Elysium never had as few as 100 members, but had almost 140 members a part of the time..
We began the round on 84 members. Casual recruitment took us to a peak of 116 members by the round's halfway point (much like other alliances). After the incident with Walken and a couple of his BG being closed for account sharing, we cleaned up the inactives and were left with 104 members. We finished the round on 126 including a few neutral recruits, and the Fang additions (although technically this is 124 minus Viper and Purm who left ingame on Sunday).

Quote:
Elysium never had the whole universe against you..
For a while we did. Fang/Dragons would target their majority of firepower at the highest ranked enemy alliance. For about 2-3 weeks that was us. Once we cleaned up inactives and removed closed planets, they resumed targeting Eclipse as priority. At one point we only survived due to efficient intelligence working with Eclipse/ToT pre-def and counters to their raids on our top planets. But like Fang, we weathered the incoming only to be taken down by our own members mistakes, and Fang/Eclipse took our #1 spot.

Quote:
Storebo and Xtotech is the two biggest liers in the universe..
I don't give a rats ass what Storebo says, he doesn't speak for Elysium. I however have no reason to hide the truth now. What I say is what happened. Whether or not you believe me is your choice.
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 01:25   #71
Denniz
Angelus Mortis

Denniz is an unknown quantity at this point

KJ, Seriously.
Its a game, get over it ffs.
Ur takin this stupid game that hasnt been fun since r6 way too serious.
Dont go scream that FAnG is the true nr 1.
Only thing u guys are nr 1 at is makin ppl laugh with ur feck ups.
FAnG HC fecked up, get over it.

Like Germania said, the only real winners are those who didnt play or didnt take the game seriously.

And dont even bother to go flame me, cause i wont read it anyways.
Merry X-mas and a happy new year
r5 - 15:24:8 - Angelus Mortis of Mortem Expetere LuX/Wolfpack
r6 - 27:20:6 - Ignotus Milites of Non Omnis Moriar Wolfpack
r7 - 8:13:8 - Periculum In Mora of Aurora Musis Amica Wolfpack / allianceless / SnugglehBunnies
r8 - 22:5:4 Est quaedam flere voluptas of Hinc illae lacrimae Adelante / Fury / SnugglehBunnies
wc 1 - xx:yy:zz - ^Nuda veritas of Mirabile dictu^
wc 2 - 3:13:9 - Nox of Omnis una manet nox
r9 - 37:2:8 Nomen est omen of Somnium verum evadit Eclipse / SnugglehBunnies
r9.5 23:2:1 Multos timere debet of quem multi timent Elysium / SnugglehBunnies
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 01:27   #72
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Update:
Elysium without fang recruits - 145.7mil
Eclipse without fang recruits - 151.3mil
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 01:36   #73
rnd|One
100% irresistible

rnd|One has a spectacular aura aboutrnd|One has a spectacular aura aboutrnd|One has a spectacular aura about

It seems to me like the fang staff whom betrayed their very own members are still being very bitter about their own failure - belittling the opposition that tore them to shreads and pulling assumptions out of their asses to ease the frustration.

There was one alliance that competed with fang early in the round on rankings, their massive size of 130-140ish allowed that. There is a catch: they were the least powerful alliance of the EET block.

Consider that your alliance was the strongest around, and it was evident when words were put into action [from alliances on our side], but it would not be considered such without being #1 on the rankings (I mean - look around - EVERYONE here is fixated on those damn rankings.
)? Would you not fix such a cosmetic flaw, given the opportunity (lets be honest with each other, we weren't the first nor onlyones preying)?

This round was PaX rules, we played it, and we played it full-on till the end. And the rankings show the end result.
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 02:50   #74
Cochese
Retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by rnd|One
And the rankings show the end result.
Indeed they do

Quote:
Update:

Utterly useless since r3
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 03:59   #75
mikay

mikay is an unknown quantity at this point

Jeez this is all sad.

Here's the thing - if you play a game to win then you work around how the rules are. That means having 150 members whose total score is more than the opposition. Nobody can say they didn't know the rules so why didn't they play to that end?

Now if you wanna see who is the best alliance well that's a different thing. Personally I'd say it's about who holds the top planets. Pure and simple everyone wants the top planets so they try to get them. Failing to control them proves you aren't able to take down the big boys, losing them proves you aren't able to defend the big boys. FAnG were always far ahead in the T10/20 and Ely always had strong guys. From my perspective Eclipse were a bit of a joke, they just really couldn't get anyone close to the top.

<breeze|away> i agree about mang tho .. he is our mentor of perviness

R4: 48:25:13, 2E5 HC R5: n00b
R6: 3:10:1 Mangor, The Daddy
R7: 3:3:11 Retired
R8: c43 Finally free
PAX: 3:7:9 The Mentor of Perviness
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 04:26   #76
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
liar

Elysium had at its peak time 127 protected planets for ely, (the official list you putted down as "elysium")
that was before any cleanup and before any "we recruit to win" moves.
Eclipse had at its peak 141 members tho we included in this any planet who was playing with us (ppl like aryn who later left or ppl like sophie who got owned and just played for defenceships).

If you wanna state the truth atleast keep close to the facts, or do you want me to post your tot logs xtothez where you tried to persuade tot to join you before the fang incient and after it so you could get #1 ? btw you said there interesting things about the recruits, you want me to quote that ?

nevertheless well done, but stop trying to sell it as something different and stop lying about your true stats, we both know you kicked 27 closed or "very small" planets to manipulate stats and to make free space. Ely was at no point of time 100 members apart from the uttermost beginning of the round, unless you provided your allies with completely wrong lists and protected planets not belonging to elysium (not for the first time this round eh ? )
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet

Last edited by Razorback; 23 Dec 2003 at 04:43.
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 04:39   #77
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikay
Jeez this is all sad.

Here's the thing - if you play a game to win then you work around how the rules are. That means having 150 members whose total score is more than the opposition. Nobody can say they didn't know the rules so why didn't they play to that end?

Now if you wanna see who is the best alliance well that's a different thing. Personally I'd say it's about who holds the top planets. Pure and simple everyone wants the top planets so they try to get them. Failing to control them proves you aren't able to take down the big boys, losing them proves you aren't able to defend the big boys. FAnG were always far ahead in the T10/20 and Ely always had strong guys. From my perspective Eclipse were a bit of a joke, they just really couldn't get anyone close to the top.
sad you still dont understand the game,
we had for a quiet bit 2 top10 planets ourself but it gets kinda hard if the whole unverse is aiming for your "topguns". with a few unfortunate but selfchoosen happenings (lockhead rank 11 didnt ran his fleet and stayed with the defenders instead, outcast rather loseing his fleet in a nasty defence instead of running away, fork flying in a battle where we scorewise won but where his own score suffered) tainted the pure appearance abit.
considering the fang recruits i cant say eclipse came out too bad in the top100 and unlike dragons we had no "top10 > all" strategy which left us to defend every member equally even if it might have costed us roids on a possible top10 planet.

an addition to this i might add that we never were jealous about "allied" top 20 planets, considering we defended a tot top10 planet once with eta8 and ely eta8 twice to ensure they stay there for the best of the block

How you can evaluate kicking 10.20 normal low score members and adding 20-40 highscore enemy members just and purely for the #1 spot (not enough time for anything else and a clearly stated goal from various hc members) and giving the intention to "recruit above allies" already in quiet a few talks with nos and tot shows what intentions ely had.
I wouldnt call any of that honorable or majorly "fair" but they got the desperately wanted #1 rank and we as their allies gave it to them as a present.
nevertheless dont try to whine for respect or a pat on the back for it, because it was no admirable move or something which lets the breath stop.
compare it to soccer where you buy someone of a team you play against and he stops fighting and gives you a free rde. won, points gained but dont exspect ppl partying your win as a great wesome oustanding victory..
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 05:09   #78
mikay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razorback
sad you still dont understand the game,

compare it to soccer where you buy someone of a team you play against and he stops fighting and gives you a free rde. won, points gained but dont exspect ppl partying your win as a great wesome oustanding victory..
See Ely won this round and ecl didn't. Ely did what they needed to do to obtain the victory condition. I would suggest it is you who does not understand the game as well as you think.

Compare it to soccer eh. OK here's the thing - what are your objectives. If you want to win then you recruit the best etc bla bla. If you want to prove a point you do it the hard way, play a challenge. Fury/Eclipse and your history has always been about doing what is required to get a victory, be that allying with 10 other alliances, recruiting the best players, backstabbing etc.

If you wanted the win you should have fought for it harder or played better.

Unread 23 Dec 2003, 11:03   #79
rnd|One
100% irresistible

rnd|One has a spectacular aura aboutrnd|One has a spectacular aura aboutrnd|One has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Update:
[kw1k note]
These stats however contain near 5M score of planets Eclipse recruited from Elysium during the round, t100-200 planets. Without Eclipse sucking blood from their allies, those stats would actually be turned around! Oh my, even after us losing near 15mil score due to closed planets, quitters and defections.
[/kw1k note]
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 11:19   #80
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Quote:
Elysium had at its peak time 127 protected planets for ely, (the official list you putted down as "elysium")
that was before any cleanup and before any "we recruit to win" moves.
That list included protected BG planets, although that should still not take it to 127 at any time. I would check to make sure the data on your alliance tool is expiring properly.Sounds like you have some ghost planets there. I know we didn't hand-hold you through every exiled co-ord or kicked member, but keeping the list up to date isn't that hard...

Quote:
If you wanna state the truth atleast keep close to the facts, or do you want me to post your tot logs xtothez where you tried to persuade tot to join you before the fang incient and after it so you could get #1 ? btw you said there interesting things about the recruits, you want me to quote that ?
Quote whatever you like. The ToT player transfer was proposed far earlier in the round than you knew about as a means to get the active players from an inactive ToT, and give them a chance at better def. It was actually their HCs who suggested the idea (This goes much along the same lines as NoS/hirr and Dragons/Seraphim deals). The idea was shelved because the ToT players weren't willing to risk the loss of ETA7 protection for so long mid-round, and it was postponed as an endgame strategy to stop fang taking #1. During this time ToT vastly improved their military capacity, and this was no longer needed.

Quote:
stop trying to sell it as something different and stop lying about your true stats, we both know you kicked 27 closed or "very small" planets to manipulate stats and to make free space. Ely was at no point of time 100 members apart from the uttermost beginning of the round, unless you provided your allies with completely wrong lists and protected planets not belonging to elysium (not for the first time this round eh ? )
Now who's the liar?
Either check your tools against our current memberlist posted on AD (thats taken from the membersite, not ingame - and realise your lists are horribly outdated), or stop lying simply to make us look bad.
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 11:22   #81
RealJames
Retired at the top

Quote:
Originally Posted by rnd|One
[kw1k note]
These stats however contain near 5M score of planets Eclipse recruited from Elysium during the round, t100-200 planets. Without Eclipse sucking blood from their allies, those stats would actually be turned around! Oh my, even after us losing near 15mil score due to closed planets, quitters and defections.
[/kw1k note]
If players wanted to leave Ely (for whatever reason) and join Eclipse that was their perogative. I am only aware of one Ely member leaving and joining Eclipse, but I didn't deal directly with recruitment so I'm only going on memory.

Unread 23 Dec 2003, 11:32   #82
hook
I'm who you want me to be

hook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naps
We fought a war with Vision and came out on top rankings wise <<<--
Er yeh but who asked for the ceasefire?
Who dropped all their innactives so in turn dropped below NoS/Hirr?

So tbh No you didnt win a war VS VisioN you begged for a ceasefire which the our HC gave you (me coughs *muppets*) and you carried on along your merry way while we, dropped all our innactives lost 10million + score + TONS of roids then we climbed our way back up and were catching you again.
Before we dropped our innactives we were infront of you so NO you didnt win the war. Think on
1) It's hirr, not Hirr
2) Nobody won the war, as it ended in a cease-fire
3) We didn't beg anyone for a cease-fire. I do have logs I Can provide you with showing the exact opposite.

So go loose your arrogant and stop pretending to know something you don't, and be someone you aren't. You're just making a fool out of yourself.
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 12:09   #83
TheACE
Heroes For Life

TheACE can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by K-W
then i won to

R 4 n00bie [ACID]
R 5 [+] Crusader / [BD] Member - [DUH] Triad with [HR] & [UV]
R 6 [BD] Member - [HyB] Alliance with [HR] / [Pack] Wolves - [FoS] Fusion of Seven
R 7 [WP] Member/Officer - [NewX] Alliances of [NoS], [Ely] and [Xan]
R 8 [WP] Officer - Alliance with [Ely]
R 9 [WP] Officer - Alliance with [Ely]
R 9,5[WP] Officer
R 10 [WP] Officer / [Heroes] HC
R 10,5 [WP] Officer / [Heroes] HC
R 11 [1up] pe0n -> QUIT, back to RL
[Ð] Together we stand, Devided we Fall
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 12:17   #84
TheACE
Heroes For Life

Quote:
Update:
why didnt u then just fight for it?

R 4 n00bie [ACID]
R 6 [BD] Member - [HyB] Alliance with [HR] / [Pack] Wolves - [FoS] Fusion of Seven
R 9,5[WP] Officer
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 12:23   #85
RealJames
Retired at the top

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheACE
If you mean fight directly we agreed to stand by our alliance agreement. If you mean race for it, that would have been a good contest, but we shall never know.

Unread 23 Dec 2003, 12:25   #86
General Martok
used to register

General Martok has a spectacular aura aboutGeneral Martok has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheACE
nice edit :P (yes i saw the original post, next time read better before posting )
R1: ??:?? | R2: 51:6 | R3: 37:12 | R4: 186:13 | R5: 13:17 | R6: 1:25
R7: 15:14 | R8: 34:4 / 52:10 ¤ | R9: 16:2 | R9.5: 34:6 / 41:6 ¤
R10: 2:2 | R10.5: 15:4 | R11: 28:8 | R12: 22:9

Damn, outdated and too lazy to edit, retired now
-----
Started playing again Still too lazy to update though
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 12:28   #87
TheACE
Heroes For Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Martok
nice edit :P (yes i saw the original post, next time read better before posting )
jep, my bad. little tired of work.

about the post, ssssssssssstttt, dont tell (i showed i was good at calcing eanway)

R 4 n00bie [ACID]
R 9,5[WP] Officer
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 12:31   #88
TheACE
Heroes For Life

lol, but bad idea

lets go to next round, with old stats

R 4 n00bie [ACID]
R 9,5[WP] Officer
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 12:36   #89
TheACE
Heroes For Life

lol, gues not otherwise i wouldnt be here now

R 4 n00bie [ACID]
R 9,5[WP] Officer
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 12:44   #90
RealJames
Retired at the top

Quote:
Originally Posted by LB|away
so true
I hope the creators come back to the real world
and give us a good old pa back..
and much more players
*adds to Xmas list*

Unread 23 Dec 2003, 12:48   #91
TheACE
Heroes For Life

then please dont do it again

R 4 n00bie [ACID]
R 9,5[WP] Officer
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 12:57   #92
TheACE
Heroes For Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumad
whats wrong with an xbox or silver ps2 ffs :/
cant play PA on them (or spam forum while working)

R 4 n00bie [ACID]
R 9,5[WP] Officer
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 13:11   #93
TheACE
Heroes For Life

lol

R 4 n00bie [ACID]
R 9,5[WP] Officer
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 18:36   #94
SOL

SOL is on a distinguished road

KJ ELY won on 3 accounts
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 18:46   #95
mikay

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOL
KJ ELY won on 3 accounts
I wouldn't push that point much, it's a little thin. Bleen may have been tagged Ely but he did more against you than for you. Ditto his gal. You can't say he got where he was cos of great Ely attacks or defence.

Unread 23 Dec 2003, 18:48   #96
AzureWrath
Evil has returned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOL
KJ ELY won on 3 accounts
Solid, stop posting :P

Quote:
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 18:55   #97
AzureWrath
Evil has returned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikay
I wouldn't push that point much, it's a little thin. Bleen may have been tagged Ely but he did more against you than for you. Ditto his gal. You can't say he got where he was cos of great Ely attacks or defence.
i agree, Blazde (6:6:9) was Ely's real winner. Bleen even took 300ish roids from me quite early in the round which helped him alot, heh. I still wanna know what the hell some ppl can be drinking or smoking that would cause them to let in exFAnG who hurt ely, killed ely ships, and took ely roids (which quite possibly could have prevented us from truly EARNING the #1 position).

Now we have this hollow, fake win which I just can't be proud of.

Quote:
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 19:04   #98
Darky

Darky is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzureWrath
i agree, Blazde (6:6:9) was Ely's real winner. Bleen even took 300ish roids from me quite early in the round which helped him alot, heh. I still wanna know what the hell some ppl can be drinking or smoking that would cause them to let in exFAnG who hurt ely, killed ely ships, and took ely roids (which quite possibly could have prevented us from truly EARNING the #1 position).

you should ask that your HC

Elys reputation went down badly after Eylisia, Sakera and Stress left
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 19:07   #99
mikay

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzureWrath

I wouldn't really call it a hollow win. Sure you (we - I'm Ely now I guess) massaged the figures but on the whole I'd say Ely were probably the best alliance for what resources they had available.

Bladze was easily the most dangerous enemy planet from what I saw. He got roided several times, coverted loads and just kept launching difficult attacks on us all the time - some days I seemed to defend against him constantly, definitely a hero for his attitude and determination.

Unread 23 Dec 2003, 19:10   #100
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darky
you should ask that your HC

Elys reputation went down badly after Eylisia, Sakera and Stress left
Stress never really left, he just inactive for a while due to lack of home internet.
Sakera would have accepted the Fang recruits then kicked+roided them just before the end to satisfy his rampant roidlust, before suiciding his fleet on Focht for his 'witty' AD comments.

So you're basically saying Eylisia looked after Ely?