User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 19 Dec 2003, 02:06   #1
rnd|One
100% irresistible

rnd|One has a spectacular aura aboutrnd|One has a spectacular aura aboutrnd|One has a spectacular aura about
Elysium points

To give respect where respect is due, here is a list of the most hostile planets towards Elysium during PaX. Also a look into the galaxies side. Top was easily taken by "bugged" galaxies.

Rank FleetSent Coords Alliance
1 87 02:04:06 Dragons
2 81 16:04:03 Dragons
3 62 16:04:02 FAnG
4 60 19:02:09 FAnG
4 60 12:04:07 Dragons
5 59 02:10:09 FAnG
6 58 10:01:04 Dragons
7 53 16:04:10 Dragons
8 51 07:03:02 FAnG
9 49 19:02:08 FAnG
10 48 16:04:08 WolfPack (attacks w/Dragons)
11 47 12:04:04 FAnG

Rank FleetSent Coords
1 310 16:04
2 159 19:02
3 148 2:10

ps. Hopefully with the end of round and due to the nature of the post noone will mind the use coordinates.

Last edited by rnd|One; 19 Dec 2003 at 07:37.
rnd|One is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Dec 2003, 05:15   #2
mens
Sheep

mens is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Elysium points

yay, we rock

btw. I think 2 10 9 is fang, and nexus01 isn't attacking with dragons
mens is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Dec 2003, 15:27   #3
TheACE
Heroes For Life

TheACE can only hope to improve

lalala B33r

othing to say: only know they won on a strainge way.

ciao univers of PaX

R 4 n00bie [ACID]
R 5 [+] Crusader / [BD] Member - [DUH] Triad with [HR] & [UV]
R 6 [BD] Member - [HyB] Alliance with [HR] / [Pack] Wolves - [FoS] Fusion of Seven
R 7 [WP] Member/Officer - [NewX] Alliances of [NoS], [Ely] and [Xan]
R 8 [WP] Officer - Alliance with [Ely]
R 9 [WP] Officer - Alliance with [Ely]
R 9,5[WP] Officer
R 10 [WP] Officer / [Heroes] HC
R 10,5 [WP] Officer / [Heroes] HC
R 11 [1up] pe0n -> QUIT, back to RL
[Ğ] Together we stand, Devided we Fall
TheACE is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Dec 2003, 17:38   #4
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheACE
lalala B33r

othing to say: only know they won on a strainge way.

ciao univers of PaX

Are you the new Lei~ ?
Unread 19 Dec 2003, 19:04   #5
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rnd|One
To give respect where respect is due, here is a list of the most hostile planets towards Elysium during PaX. Also a look into the galaxies side. Top was easily taken by "bugged" galaxies.

Rank FleetSent Coords

ps. Hopefully with the end of round and due to the nature of the post noone will mind the use coordinates.
that's a nice summary, though I have no clue what the point is in shwing us this. Or are you posting to tell us Ely should actually respect their enemies (more then what we've seen so far which is 0.0) cause it seems we gave you the most trouble out of all alliance?

I don't have such numbers of FAnG though

rgds Kj

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Dec 2003, 19:51   #6
AzureWrath
Evil has returned

AzureWrath is an unknown quantity at this point

would be nice having similar threads from other alliances

altho ely tools > *

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher
LCH is too far away, now they are the same roid amout as 1up
AzureWrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Dec 2003, 20:16   #7
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

What would be more interesting is which alliances attacked with what fleet score averaged out over their time attacking (no ****ing clue but I doubt VGN, VsN et al were attacking ely that much at the start of the round).

With the length of time they spent fighting the war included of course because who cares if you can summon up 5 million ships in one night PA (and PAX more) is not the sort of game you win with one blow (this excludes cases of people being obviously shit and defending the undefendable or attacking the unattackable like when fury/fang got nailed in r8 attacking servuz and defending someone else who's name escapes me).

Edit: Sorry to ask a really stupid question but is that the number of fleets launched or the number of fleets that landed. The second being far more relevant than the first.
Unread 19 Dec 2003, 20:16   #8
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzureWrath
would be nice having similar threads from other alliances

altho ely tools > *
FAnG tools = 0 (cause we never even had our own arbiter ...)

FA Gaming community

Unread 19 Dec 2003, 20:19   #9
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
FAnG tools = 0 (cause we never even had our own arbiter ...)
Why no arbiter?

PS If anyone replies EET cheat and hack I might actually cry.
Unread 19 Dec 2003, 20:26   #10
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Why no arbiter?
Cause we had our site made by someone, including arbiter and tools etc, but he passed the deadline for over 2 months and since LEFF was gonna pay for it, we decided to not wait on it anymore and ask someone else, who also screwed us over and couldn't keep his word.

Then it was too late to bother about PA so atm our portal, internal page, forum, tools and arbiter for r11 are allmost ready and being made by pple we actually trust.

Hence why we didn't even have our own arbiter
All tools we had were ingame alliance tools and our IRC server (one of the 6 we had to change)

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 19 Dec 2003, 21:46   #11
General Martok
used to register

General Martok has a spectacular aura aboutGeneral Martok has a spectacular aura about

You should have signed p @ macropolis with FAnG (SL site anyone? ) Or Avidgamers

Nah, you'd better have no site that....

And back on topic: Rock and TFD haven't kept track about who attacked us, or whom we attacked, and how many times, since it was considered a waste of time, while not involved in any direct war.
R1: ??:?? | R2: 51:6 | R3: 37:12 | R4: 186:13 | R5: 13:17 | R6: 1:25
R7: 15:14 | R8: 34:4 / 52:10 ¤ | R9: 16:2 | R9.5: 34:6 / 41:6 ¤
R10: 2:2 | R10.5: 15:4 | R11: 28:8 | R12: 22:9

Damn, outdated and too lazy to edit, retired now
-----
Started playing again Still too lazy to update though

Last edited by General Martok; 19 Dec 2003 at 21:55.
General Martok is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Dec 2003, 23:54   #12
Morden
The Face Of Evil

Morden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to behold

Indeed as Kj said, many times we were promised the tools, but with the amount of time it would have taken I could have probably taught a mouse house to code them.

Anyways tools dont make an alliance, though it does make the workload on officers a lot easier and allows them to track things a lot easier.

Though looking back this round was a really big flop for Planetarion, they coded a new game, and the result has been basically the same as it would have been had they used the old code, if anything they would have probably lost less people had the used the real planetarion code.

Laterz people.

p.s retirement is bliss ive read these forums perhaps 3-4 times in the past month.

I think im cured!!
Unread 20 Dec 2003, 00:24   #13
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morden
Indeed as Kj said, many times we were promised the tools, but with the amount of time it would have taken I could have probably taught a mouse house to code them.

Anyways tools dont make an alliance, though it does make the workload on officers a lot easier and allows them to track things a lot easier.

Though looking back this round was a really big flop for Planetarion, they coded a new game, and the result has been basically the same as it would have been had they used the old code, if anything they would have probably lost less people had the used the real planetarion code.

Laterz people.

p.s retirement is bliss ive read these forums perhaps 3-4 times in the past month.

I think im cured!!
well, considering the inacitivity and "can't be arsed to be online at the crucial point of the war"-additude, you'd have had like months of time to idd create world's best Portal ever.

Yes Morden, that's a little slap to you, and you know you deserved it m8

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 20 Dec 2003, 04:00   #14
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of

Quote:
What would be more interesting is which alliances attacked with what fleet score averaged out over their time attacking
Edit: Sorry to ask a really stupid question but is that the number of fleets launched or the number of fleets that landed. The second being far more relevant than the first.
I had planned to rewrite EADS (our defense tool) for PAX. However I spent the first week of the round enjoying freshers week instead so it never really got done. We didn't even bother updating the EADS overview/scan parsers for r10 until about a month into the round.
Unread 20 Dec 2003, 05:41   #15
Blazde
Elysium

Blazde is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
that's a nice summary, though I have no clue what the point is in shwing us this. Or are you posting to tell us Ely should actually respect their enemies (more then what we've seen so far which is 0.0) cause it seems we gave you the most trouble out of all alliance?
Here you go again, seemingly turning hostile against an innocuous post

I for one respect the players on that list immensely. Not only were they some of our most active opponents, but they apparently chose to attack Elysium directly instead of going for easy neutral roids which I think shows their dedication to their alliance and the war they were fighting. Without these players the round might have been very boring for us all.

Quote:
They're fleets launched. I don't think we have records of which attacks landed, but I would venture it's in the region of 5%-10%.

Btw, (/me gets optimistic for a moment) this is the kind of data I'd like to see PA itself spitting out daily/weekly/roundly. Attacks launched by planet/galaxy/alliance, attacks landed, defences launched, roids stolen from each galaxy/alliance by each galaxy/alliance, ships killed etc... It would give those with smaller planets a chance at getting some kind of respected ranking (eg "I was the most hostile planet to Elysium this week, yay") which is similar to what Spinner was trying to acheive with the whole score/experience ranking instead of value, which failed miserably.
Blazde is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Dec 2003, 10:49   #16
Remy
Ex-Head Multihunter

Remy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud of

Quote:

I think im cured!!
Hehe, when i didnt play a few rounds, i didnt read them AT ALL
R7-9: Had an account, but didnt play seriously
R09.5: []LCH[] Officer
R10.0: []LCH[] HC (Rank #9, #1 Gal)
R10.5-R18.0: []LCH[] HC Scanner!
R18.0-R33 : Multihunter, Head MH
R34-.. : [CT] HC
Remy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Dec 2003, 12:25   #17
Waku
a simple pe0n

Waku has a little shameless behaviour in the past

/me pets his gal great job

#newdawn

Don't Trust Anyone

Proud to have served with the guys of 2:10 in PaX

We are the Elysium Support Center
Waku is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Dec 2003, 13:45   #18
Wandows
[Vision]

Wandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazde
Here you go again, seemingly turning hostile against an innocuous post

Btw, (/me gets optimistic for a moment) this is the kind of data I'd like to see PA itself spitting out daily/weekly/roundly. Attacks launched by planet/galaxy/alliance, attacks landed, defences launched, roids stolen from each galaxy/alliance by each galaxy/alliance, ships killed etc... It would give those with smaller planets a chance at getting some kind of respected ranking (eg "I was the most hostile planet to Elysium this week, yay") which is similar to what Spinner was trying to acheive with the whole score/experience ranking instead of value, which failed miserably.
indeed things like this would be great \o/ and some public releases on supposed "events" in the universe... i.e. alliance X launched a massive attack on alliance Z 2 days ago.. and make some fancy story of it =).. Things like that should also make the game more interesting for less active players cuz they also get a small sight on what exactly is going on in the universe. Would be a great move imho
Unread 20 Dec 2003, 13:54   #19
Eventh
Retired?

Eventh is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandows
indeed things like this would be great \o/ and some public releases on supposed "events" in the universe... i.e. alliance X launched a massive attack on alliance Z 2 days ago.. and make some fancy story of it =).. Things like that should also make the game more interesting for less active players cuz they also get a small sight on what exactly is going on in the universe. Would be a great move imho
Stories like that used to get on ad too, but with all the flamming now its useless..
Eventh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Dec 2003, 14:12   #20
Wandows
[Vision]

Wandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond repute

true.. but they should make some part of the portal for it then.. where it can be read without having to go through all that flaming etc... Ppl can get a nice idea of the game aswell when they only read the "facts" on the portal without all the assumptions made by the different alliances
Unread 20 Dec 2003, 14:18   #21
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
true.. but they should make some part of the portal for it then.. where it can be read without having to go through all that flaming etc... Ppl can get a nice idea of the game aswell when they only read the "facts" on the portal without all the assumptions made by the different alliances
Nice idea, only problem is, there will NEVER be an HC who will post pure objective details. We've seen it enough these rounds. e.g Xto's post about the top 250 players was biassed and I'd guess it would be biassed if any other alliance posted it. That's just the way of this game.

but idd, would be a nice idea, but imo rather impossible to realize.

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 20 Dec 2003, 14:33   #22
Blazde
Elysium

Blazde is an unknown quantity at this point

There was a suggestions thread all about this a while back, hence I was only saying that the hard facts/stats should be there. People can then discuss the stats (in a biased way) on AD all they like.
Blazde is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Dec 2003, 14:39   #23
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of

Quote:
Xto's post about the top 250 players was biassed in the sense that I didn't like stats he posted or the fact he mentioned theo closed top 10 fang/dragons planets. The fact that there were no closed EET in the top10 is irrelevant, he shouldn't have put down negative facts about us because it makes me cry.
:'(
Unread 20 Dec 2003, 14:44   #24
Wandows
[Vision]

Quote:
Nice idea, only problem is, there will NEVER be an HC who will post pure objective details. We've seen it enough these rounds. e.g Xto's post about the top 250 players was biassed and I'd guess it would be biassed if any other alliance posted it. That's just the way of this game.

but idd, would be a nice idea, but imo rather impossible to realize.

rgds Kj

thats why it shouldn't be done by any alliance player (but that also makes it hard as it would mean another task for pateam perhaps?). A unallied player can make a fairly nice "neutral" post from things he/she has heard from several alliances involved. add some quotes like "alliance x claims xxxxxx is the case", "alliance z says its all bs and blatant lies" its doesn't really matter whether is the truth or not (though it ofcourse should be based around some known facts). this would atleast light up AD in a different way as there is a third party involved that releases (for some) unknown information which then can be debated/flamed/whatever in AD.
Unread 20 Dec 2003, 14:53   #25
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtothez
bullshit
How about

1: your numbers were far from accurate
2: you didn't mention closed ALLIED planets (while you knew which were)
3: You named allies of FAnG that never were allies and you forgot to mention your own allies
4: you called it a neutral thread yet the 3 previous points proved how biassed you are

there ya go

FA Gaming community

Unread 20 Dec 2003, 15:01   #26
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Quote:
How about

1: your numbers were far from accurate
They were 100% compared to our intel. Considering at the time we had 2-day old ingame lists from dragons and vision, and a 3-day old list of co-ords from fang where someone had gone through the uni and marked down all the green A's, I'd say we weren't too far off)
2: you didn't mention closed ALLIED planets (while you knew which were)
I only mentioned closed top 10 planets, because thats all I could be bothered to cov-op and check. At the time I didn't have any fleet slots free, so checking the top 100 for closed planets would have been time-consuming and expensive)
3: You named allies of FAnG that never were allies and you forgot to mention your own allies
I named all alliances that we had accruate intel on. This had nothing to do with their alliegiance. I invited other HCs to post their own stats that my intel didn't cover
4: you called it a neutral thread yet the 3 previous points proved how biassed you are
You lose
Unread 20 Dec 2003, 15:05   #27
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

lol, sorry to inform you, but your intell seems to suck then
poor exuse about those closed planets, nice try though
So WP is an ally of FAnG, cool ... (/me points to your accurate intell and laughs)
I lose, yes it seems I do

FA Gaming community

Unread 20 Dec 2003, 15:40   #28
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Quote:
lol, sorry to inform you, but your intell seems to suck then
I'm not stupid enough to post the memberlists here are get my account deleted. Stop trying to troll me or I'll tell my mummy :'(
Unread 20 Dec 2003, 15:53   #29
TheACE
Heroes For Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
Are you the new Lei~ ?
Dont think so, think i was around for a while.

Cali correct me if i am wrong

R 4 n00bie [ACID]
R 6 [BD] Member - [HyB] Alliance with [HR] / [Pack] Wolves - [FoS] Fusion of Seven
R 9,5[WP] Officer
Unread 20 Dec 2003, 15:56   #30
TheACE
Heroes For Life

Quote:
thats why it shouldn't be done by any alliance player (but that also makes it hard as it would mean another task for pateam perhaps?). A unallied player can make a fairly nice "neutral" post from things he/she has heard from several alliances involved. add some quotes like "alliance x claims xxxxxx is the case", "alliance z says its all bs and blatant lies" its doesn't really matter whether is the truth or not (though it ofcourse should be based around some known facts). this would atleast light up AD in a different way as there is a third party involved that releases (for some) unknown information which then can be debated/flamed/whatever in AD.
Those ppl r allready there only they r not totally neutral, they r called: SPY'S

R 4 n00bie [ACID]
R 9,5[WP] Officer
Unread 20 Dec 2003, 16:49   #31
Morden
The Face Of Evil

Morden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
well, considering the inacitivity and "can't be arsed to be online at the crucial point of the war"-additude, you'd have had like months of time to idd create world's best Portal ever.

Hmm indeed, for a moment I had almost forgotten that I never wanted to play planetarion at all this round and that I did it to help out a couple of m8s hardly means I was obligated to sign my life away for 3 months.

Also just a comment, you know damn well that it wouldnt have changed a damn wether I was there or not, PaX is not a game you can win over night, and I had neither time nor drive to stay on 24/7 for a game that I lost interrest in a long time ago.

And as you no doubt understand now, There was never a chance that I could do the sort of things I used to without being on a hell of a lot, which I told you I would not do.

This next part may seem harsh but it is the truth;
You understood when I agreed to help that I would not have a huge amount of time, yet still you expected me to do the same sort of job that used to take me a hell of a lot of time, when I had more free time to burn.

And you should also not try to pin the fate of an entire alliance on the back of someone who really disliked playing, and disliked playing even more when I got sick of the amount of pressure you pin on everyone.

Perhaps you should repeat to yourself a few times : THIS IS ONLY A GAME

and then you might understand why it annoys the hell out of people when you try to make it a personal offence to you when someone wants to quit the game? I'd have quit a long time before had it not been for the fact that you would have tried to persuad me not to quit the game and would no doubt have classed it as a betrayal to leave.

P.S Just because you dont see someone on IRC does not mean that, that person does not hear what you say about him. Even more so when that person usually finds out most things wether he is active or not.
Unread 21 Dec 2003, 04:06   #32
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Hmm indeed, for a moment I had almost forgotten that I never wanted to play planetarion at all this round and that I did it to help out a couple of m8s hardly means I was obligated to sign my life away for 3 months.

Also just a comment, you know damn well that it wouldnt have changed a damn wether I was there or not, PaX is not a game you can win over night, and I had neither time nor drive to stay on 24/7 for a game that I lost interrest in a long time ago.

And as you no doubt understand now, There was never a chance that I could do the sort of things I used to without being on a hell of a lot, which I told you I would not do.

This next part may seem harsh but it is the truth;
You understood when I agreed to help that I would not have a huge amount of time, yet still you expected me to do the same sort of job that used to take me a hell of a lot of time, when I had more free time to burn.

And you should also not try to pin the fate of an entire alliance on the back of someone who really disliked playing, and disliked playing even more when I got sick of the amount of pressure you pin on everyone.

Perhaps you should repeat to yourself a few times : THIS IS ONLY A GAME

and then you might understand why it annoys the hell out of people when you try to make it a personal offence to you when someone wants to quit the game? I'd have quit a long time before had it not been for the fact that you would have tried to persuad me not to quit the game and would no doubt have classed it as a betrayal to leave.

P.S Just because you dont see someone on IRC does not mean that, that person does not hear what you say about him. Even more so when that person usually finds out most things wether he is active or not.
No need to get hostile here m8.

tbh I couldn't care if you were inactive, what I care about though is you suddenly quit joining, not ever saying to me you quit and want me to find out through someone else. That's not related to FAnG or anything, that's what I call "friendship" (on IRC ofc).

That's what annoyed me, you can't deny you handled this completely wrong. 5 mins of you time in a pm would have been better

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 21 Dec 2003, 13:36   #33
cura
Pro. Elbow Licker

cura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to behold

you should look at number of roids stolen per planet, I too can launch a fleet every day on a random ely planet

/me pets his 3k ely roids
cura is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 16:59   #34
mikay

mikay is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm kind of gutted I didn't get more points but I manage to sleep at night in the knowledge that I probably took more roids off Ely than most those ppl

<breeze|away> i agree about mang tho .. he is our mentor of perviness

R4: 48:25:13, 2E5 HC R5: n00b
R6: 3:10:1 Mangor, The Daddy
R7: 3:3:11 Retired
R8: c43 Finally free
PAX: 3:7:9 The Mentor of Perviness
mikay is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 17:09   #35
mikay

mikay is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by LB|away
what?
showoff....
wonder why you aint on the list
PAX: 3:7:9 Retired T1245

Cos I only really played serious for half the round then went on holiday.

<breeze|away> i agree about mang tho .. he is our mentor of perviness

R4: 48:25:13, 2E5 HC R5: n00b
R6: 3:10:1 Mangor, The Daddy
R7: 3:3:11 Retired
R8: c43 Finally free
PAX: 3:7:9 The Mentor of Perviness
mikay is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 17:47   #36
LB|away

LB|away is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikay
PAX: 3:7:9 Retired T1245

Cos I only really played serious for half the round then went on holiday.
ah oke...
lucky ely then
haha
LB|away is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 18:17   #37
AzureWrath
Evil has returned

AzureWrath is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by LB|away
ah oke...
lucky ely then
haha
heh

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher
LCH is too far away, now they are the same roid amout as 1up
AzureWrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Dec 2003, 09:14   #38
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Rumad has a spectacular aura aboutRumad has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by rnd|One

Rank FleetSent Coords

since my other post was deleted how many of these players actually defected?
Former legion th0ng master
Proud to be Independent
Rumad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Dec 2003, 15:50   #39
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumad
since my other post was deleted how many of these players actually defected?
Code:
1 87 02:04:06 Dragons (Remained Dragons HC)
2 81 16:04:03 Dragons (Remained Dragons)
3 62 16:04:02 FAnG (Deleted)
4 60 19:02:09 FAnG (Ely)
4 60 12:04:07 Dragons (Remained Dragons HC)
5 59 02:10:09 FAnG (Quit)
6 58 10:01:04 Dragons (Remained Dragons)
7 53 16:04:10 Dragons (Deleted)
8 51 07:03:02 FAnG (Deleted)
9 49 19:02:08 FAnG (Went to Dragons)
10 48 16:04:08 WolfPack (Stayed WP)
edit: if i get one more netgamers PM to correct that post I'll have to strangle someone. I assumed leaving TheAce's post there would be enough, but noooo......

Last edited by xtothez; 27 Dec 2003 at 04:23.
xtothez is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Dec 2003, 00:26   #40
Mitre
Xanadu...

Mitre is an unknown quantity at this point

Surpriced i didnt make that list
Unread 26 Dec 2003, 02:25   #41
TheACE
Heroes For Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtothez
Code:
1 87 02:04:06 Dragons (Remained Dragons HC)
2 81 16:04:03 Dragons (Remained Dragons)
3 62 16:04:02 FAnG (Deleted)
4 60 19:02:09 FAnG (Ely)
4 60 12:04:07 Dragons (Remained Dragons HC)
5 59 02:10:09 FAnG (Quit)
6 58 10:01:04 Dragons (Remained Dragons)
7 53 16:04:10 Dragons (Deleted)
8 51 07:03:02 FAnG (Deleted)
9 49 19:02:08 FAnG (Went to Dragons)
10 48 16:04:08 WolfPack (Deleted)
Nexus never got deleted, he became #3 player.

R 4 n00bie [ACID]
R 9,5[WP] Officer
Unread 26 Dec 2003, 12:39   #42
General Martok
used to register

General Martok has a spectacular aura aboutGeneral Martok has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheACE
Nexus never got deleted, he became #3 player.
You can't blame XtoTheZ for inserting some random (deleted) lines
R1: ??:?? | R2: 51:6 | R3: 37:12 | R4: 186:13 | R5: 13:17 | R6: 1:25
R7: 15:14 | R8: 34:4 / 52:10 ¤ | R9: 16:2 | R9.5: 34:6 / 41:6 ¤
R10: 2:2 | R10.5: 15:4 | R11: 28:8 | R12: 22:9

Damn, outdated and too lazy to edit, retired now
-----
Started playing again Still too lazy to update though
General Martok is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Dec 2003, 21:28   #43
Jurgen
The Ğragon

Jurgen can only hope to improve

actually nexus was atleast prettyoften asking targets from me and I gave him those.

Me tuhoaja graki and sliekas all attacked a lot and we seem to be in that list I'm not sure, but maybe feanor should be there atleast prettyhigh also 12:2:7 also mica 4:2:8 and nobless 7:7:9
should have been done quite good job on attackings.

I would rank 2 elysium planets above others out of our enemies 6:6:9 (blazde?) and 4:9:4(walken) those attacked us way more than any other planets I think.
Or maybe I just didn' t notice other eet attackers since they had small planets or summit.
dunno
The Forsakenlands - The Ğragon
Together we stand divided we fall.
--
Used to be a Wolf - When you once see a Wolf you are already surrounded.
Jurgen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Dec 2003, 21:31   #44
Jurgen
The Ğragon

Jurgen can only hope to improve

also I think in pax easiest way to make top100 would have been group of 5 m8's which never attack initiate only and always have 3 fleets to defend eachother.
making fleet and initiating... that tells pretty much about pax and how sucky it is.
Took like a month or so for sliekas to get that 6000 roids after he got into Ğragons after that he got bored and couldn't be arsed to attack anymore since more roids would mean less income.
Think about how big his planet would have been wihtout those shitty "bugs" which made it useless for him to play anymore.

P.S. to storebro... if me and my gal did nothing in r6 go ask around and figure who killed your so great galaxy and planet...
yes hun I arranged it. Was bored that tuesday. (had sum help from other alliances to do the assault thoz even from fury)
The Forsakenlands - The Ğragon
Together we stand divided we fall.
--
Used to be a Wolf - When you once see a Wolf you are already surrounded.
Jurgen is offline   Reply With Quote