User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 14 Nov 2003, 00:05   #1
billy no m8s

MrBrick

Can you give us the logs of a certain meeting you had with the HC of alliances, as somebody with no alliance but paying the EXACT same amount of money as anyone else for there account I too would like to know what is actually going on as would many others. Sort your act out now plz and stop having meetings with selected paying customers and either conduct them in open or give us access to meeting logs.

TY.
Unread 14 Nov 2003, 00:08   #2
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: MrBrick

and this couldnt have been a pm or an email, because... ?
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 14 Nov 2003, 00:12   #3
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWSBOT3
nobody ever formed a bandwagon in private correspondence.
Unread 14 Nov 2003, 00:15   #4
billy no m8s

hello pa team, so glad you could join me in this thread, got anything useful to say on the topic or you too far up each others asses again tonight?
Unread 14 Nov 2003, 00:16   #5
billy no m8s

Quote:
it wouldn't be made public which is the point of this thread, now take your head out of your own ass for 2 seconds plz ty.
Unread 14 Nov 2003, 00:18   #6
dabult
Ark-miner wannabe

dabult will become famous soon enoughdabult will become famous soon enough

Quote:

The public is interested, and so are the HC's who weren't invited.
Unread 14 Nov 2003, 00:23   #7
billy no m8s

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabult
The public is interested, and so are the HC's who weren't invited.
Not all alliance's were invited ? heh gets better and better.
Unread 14 Nov 2003, 00:23   #8
zenopus
Xenoc

zenopus is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by billy no m8s
hello pa team, so glad you could join me in this thread, got anything useful to say on the topic or you too far up each others asses again tonight?
With that attitude I'm not surprised you chose that nick.
zenopus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Nov 2003, 00:27   #9
billy no m8s

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenopus
With that attitude I'm not surprised you chose that nick.
anything usefull to say? no? fk off ta.
Unread 14 Nov 2003, 00:30   #10
zenopus
Xenoc

zenopus is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by billy no m8s
anything usefull to say? no? fk off ta.
Based on your attitude you are severely lacking in people skills, so yes, my post ought to be very useful - unless you are also unable to learn...
zenopus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Nov 2003, 00:32   #11
billy no m8s

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenopus
Based on your attitude you are severely lacking in people skills, so yes, my post ought to be very useful - unless you are also unable to learn...
go make your own thread bout it, fk off from this 1 n pa team give us the logs.
Unread 14 Nov 2003, 00:35   #12
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society

There are ways to get things. Obscenities and offensive insults are not usually counted as a way. So why not try a few deep braths and some politeness. Never did anyone any harm.
Unread 14 Nov 2003, 00:46   #13
MrBrick
Gone

MrBrick is an unknown quantity at this point

With regards to this "meeting" it was not a consultation of people I consider "special" or value more, as many have suggested in PM or publically.

I gathered the alliances involved in the specific incident which brought the bugs heavily into view. The purpose of this was to assatain what the hell went on. Jurgen I specifically wished to talk to as he was heavily involved in organising an attack involved, for example.

Apologies if this was misconstrued in anyway, I should have realised it would be, but was a little strapped for time yesterday.

The jist of the meeting was discussing what happened, if they new how etc. I then "went off on one" a bit and lectured the HCs on fairplay and community spriti iirc. I'll dig out a log if you desperately want it, or one of the attendants wants to post it.

It was mainly what I mentioned above with alot of politcal bitching at the end, anway.
MrBrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Nov 2003, 04:06   #14
Storebo
Adelante

Storebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to behold

Considering other alliance hc's keeps posting partial logs, and considering who thoose hc's are I'll only assume they put up the worst parts. So I and most others would very much appreciate that MrBrick.
R4 170:17:3 [Elysium ]
R5 12:10:18 [Elysium ]
R6 25:10:3 [Elysium ]
R7 31:20:2 [Elysium ] / [Adelante ]
R8 45:2:7 [Adelante ] / [Fury ]
R9 13:7:9 [NoS ] / [Lch ]
R9.5 and R10 dunno where [Elysium ]
R11 21:1:6 [1up]
[1up]
Storebo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Nov 2003, 04:09   #15
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute

In the interest of fairness, the log(s) should be available.

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Nov 2003, 04:13   #16
MrBrick
Gone

MrBrick is an unknown quantity at this point

I'll go on a hunt to see if I logged it now.

edit : http://mrbrick.aparition.net/log.txt
MrBrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Nov 2003, 04:13   #17
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

The only interesting in the log is how uninterested the Ely's are in punishing the player who exploited it.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Nov 2003, 04:58   #18
Ohm
none

Ohm is an unknown quantity at this point

nevermind

Last edited by Ohm; 14 Nov 2003 at 05:13.
Ohm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Nov 2003, 06:54   #19
Blazde
Elysium

Blazde is an unknown quantity at this point

A thoroughly worthwhile read
Blazde is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Nov 2003, 12:37   #20
Poa

Poa is an unknown quantity at this point

hehe yeah its strange how every alliance is concerned about it but well at least untill half of the log Cheerio keeps saying it was legal defense.. lol ..

also nice to see when the talk with MrBrick was over HC's started fighting always intresting to read
Poa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Nov 2003, 13:13   #21
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poa
hehe yeah its strange how every alliance is concerned about it but well at least untill half of the log Cheerio keeps saying it was legal defense.. lol ..

also nice to see when the talk with MrBrick was over HC's started fighting always intresting to read
The talk with mrbrick was pretty senseless considering he and all hc in the meeting said they wouldnt tolerate any illegal actions from their members and will go on.
Fact is PAX is buggy as hell, now a few more are fixed, dozend others are not.
Take i.e, the exile bug which according to some is still in place.
The whole meeting was to close a top20 planet not more and not less, none of the "accusers" showed any interest in resolving bug issues, if they would they would have mailed the bug before the meeting.
Walken is as much of a "big bug abuser" as others were who found out various things in the beta or in the round and used it to their advantage to make a big deal out of it will cater now some alliances ego and put maybe some others in the dirt. Yet the prodcut pax is still as crap as before, just 2 loopholes closed still dozends to go.
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Razorback is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Nov 2003, 13:21   #22
Xeno
hirr

Xeno will become famous soon enoughXeno will become famous soon enough

The short version:
  • Leff probably is slow at typing. He kept saying "let me speak!", while never grabbing the opportunity to, uh, speak.
  • The Elysium representatives were very unwilling to discuss the problem.
  • [sera]darts was thoroughly off-topic during the entire meeting.
  • Leff finally spoke, and presented his line of evidence. Tidy, neat and straight to the point.

Xeno
Unread 14 Nov 2003, 13:26   #23
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

to be really honest..

the only people actually able to discuss these things in the required mannor would be the old legion/fury exec/HC's..

I could ofcourse be wrong, but this is how my impression of the current alliances are formed.. (there are a few people now aswell.. but unfortunately they dont make up a entire hc of a alliance)
I am Idler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Nov 2003, 15:09   #24
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society

I read to about half way through the log, but couldn't stomach any more. It is an unbelievable farce. The fact that so many people are still trying to get their alliance to gain from this is sickening.
Unread 14 Nov 2003, 15:13   #25
Bashar
Idle Git

Oh, and also the fact that nobody actually wants to move forwards and sort it out. They all seem to want to just argue. Didn't realise that little children were so prominent in alliances.
Unread 14 Nov 2003, 15:38   #26
Storebo
Adelante

Storebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to behold
22:13:37 <[Ely]cheerios> This does feel like a witchhunt.. by the witches themselves.

The line that says it all =)
[1up]
Unread 14 Nov 2003, 16:11   #27
General Martok
used to register

General Martok has a spectacular aura aboutGeneral Martok has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Storebo
22:13:37 <[Ely]cheerios> This does feel like a witchhunt.. by the witches themselves.

The line that says it all =)
Only thing that that says is that you are a very selective reader
R1: ??:?? | R2: 51:6 | R3: 37:12 | R4: 186:13 | R5: 13:17 | R6: 1:25
R7: 15:14 | R8: 34:4 / 52:10 ¤ | R9: 16:2 | R9.5: 34:6 / 41:6 ¤
R10: 2:2 | R10.5: 15:4 | R11: 28:8 | R12: 22:9

Damn, outdated and too lazy to edit, retired now
-----
Started playing again Still too lazy to update though
General Martok is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Nov 2003, 16:31   #28
Storebo
Adelante

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Martok
Only thing that that says is that you are a very selective reader
nah.. finished reading it all now.. allmost all the enemies of ely/eclipse in there had ****ed up selfish views on all things. Roids, ships, killing was all they wanted. I must say Cheerios got alot of patience for staying aslong as he did. Maybe he actually belived something constructive could come out of that meeting. It was a witch hunt.
[1up]
Unread 14 Nov 2003, 17:42   #29
mikay

mikay is an unknown quantity at this point

Jesus guys, stop living in denial. Someone else doing something wrong doesn't justify it.

Walken cheated in a horrendous way, he deserved to be closed can't argue with that. I'm pretty confident I've seen another planet abuse this bug (recalled and no return fleet on a probe) but nothing is likely to happen on that so why moan.

Exile bug - equally valid but a separate issue. This has gone on far too long to even trace it now, and I'm sure some of the people who ended where they did were by accident/luck. Treat this as a separate issue and write a rational/detailed email to MrB and see if/how he acts. My gal would definitely be T3 without this bug so I'm less than impressed.

Fact is an alliance can't control cheating within its ranks so can't be blamed if someone does cheat, but it's how they react when someone is caught. If they want to clear their reputation then they have to denounce it and kick the person.

If this guy didn't actually do this on his browser but did indeed use a "tool" to facilitate it then it is a clearcut case cos I think that would be against the rules intended to stop bots. It also shows clear intent to cheat.

<breeze|away> i agree about mang tho .. he is our mentor of perviness

R4: 48:25:13, 2E5 HC R5: n00b
R6: 3:10:1 Mangor, The Daddy
R7: 3:3:11 Retired
R8: c43 Finally free
PAX: 3:7:9 The Mentor of Perviness
mikay is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Nov 2003, 18:40   #30
SOL

SOL is on a distinguished road

Walken cheated in a horrendous way, he deserved to be closed can't argue with that. I'm pretty confident I've seen another planet abuse this bug (recalled and no return fleet on a probe) but nothing is likely to happen on that so why moan.
---------
when ppl find a bug they do use it to their advantage, like the excile bug but if you use any bug you should be deleted , the problem is when is it walken gets removed for using a bug and the people who used the excile bug dont? fair enough you need proof but the people who used the excile bug ARE STILL PLAYING!!! and what happened to the guy that used the score bug earlier in the rd???

pa crew have set double standards and imo have completey fuc ked up this rd,and i cba to play pa like i have been,its just a joke!!

i thought spinner was bad but this is just taking the pis s now
Unread 14 Nov 2003, 19:24   #31
mikay

mikay is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOL
---------
when ppl find a bug they do use it to their advantage, like the excile bug but if you use any bug you should be deleted , the problem is when is it walken gets removed for using a bug and the people who used the excile bug dont? fair enough you need proof but the people who used the excile bug ARE STILL PLAYING!!! and what happened to the guy that used the score bug earlier in the rd???

pa crew have set double standards and imo have completey ****ed up this rd

but then again we should be used to this by now,
If Ely HC or anyone else wishes to trace a bug's history, get proof and report it they should do so. Part of the reason Walken got closed was because the proof was so overwhelming and other planets who have been noticed doing it haven't because of lack of proof. There are no double standards, just what is proveable to a reasonable level.

The Score Bug? I assume you are talking about gerbie getting huge amouns of score for defending with about 20 fighters. Afaik he didn't do that knowing what would happen, he just defended and got a heap of score. Over the next few days (til it was corrected) I didn't notice him building loads of small fleets to defend with and exploit it. He also posted the brep on the forums and explained how it worked immediately - no attempt to hide it.

<breeze|away> i agree about mang tho .. he is our mentor of perviness

R4: 48:25:13, 2E5 HC R5: n00b
R6: 3:10:1 Mangor, The Daddy
R7: 3:3:11 Retired
R8: c43 Finally free
PAX: 3:7:9 The Mentor of Perviness
mikay is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Nov 2003, 01:35   #32
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The exile bug is extremely difficult to track, as it has no difference in game usage to someone using the exile function normally, so, as MrBrick said, it's impossible to tell from game logs.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Nov 2003, 06:05   #33
Masterplan

Masterplan is an unknown quantity at this point

the exile bug is about information and good timing.
it does not change any aspect of the normal play fo the game.
r4: hirr
r5: hirr
starting to see a trend?
Masterplan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Nov 2003, 12:28   #34
(°>
lowly ensign

(°> is an unknown quantity at this point

hahahahaha
That cheator reported me when i moved from free to paid.
Quote:
Where did all thoose roids go? Damned farm!!!

I told you. Your now being reported for a ****ing farm
Suck it up!!!!
(°> is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Nov 2003, 14:13   #35
DarkAngel
Nothing Is Forever.

DarkAngel is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razorback
Yet the prodcut pax is still as crap as before, just 2 loopholes closed still dozends to go.

two is a start is it not.
Unread 16 Nov 2003, 04:33   #36
A2
#planetarion

A2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razorback
Yet the prodcut pax is still as crap as before, just 2 loopholes closed still dozends to go.
If you, or anyone else in the game have details of something that you think, or know, is an exploit or loophole in the game please e-mail details of the exploit, how it works and what benefits can be gained from it to [email protected] and they will be looked into.
Unread 16 Nov 2003, 11:03   #37
Shaithess

Shaithess is an unknown quantity at this point

I was very unimpressed with the childish stuff going on in that log, the priority should have been sorting the bug out.

The priority really should have been to sort the bug out tho...

Purely on the alliance level though, looking at it: Cheerios claiming it was genuine Ely def was very, very suspect, and does incriminate Ely rather than just the individual players.

However, just closing the individual planets proved to have abused this bug, giving the ships/roids whatever would have occured had this bug not been abused, and moving on (not bickering childishly) is the way to go...

There I go again, making no sense whatsoever
Shaithess is offline   Reply With Quote