User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 7 Dec 2002, 19:47   #201
Schleng

Quote:
Titans was 110.
LDK was 110.
DTA was 30.
Section was 50(?).
Non-Titans in Plush was 20(?).

Still only 330. Fighting Fury/FAnG/ToT/Adelante most of the round, and then a week against Fury/FAnG/Wp/Ely/bla/bla/bla.

You could include Virus and make us 500, but that wasn't all round, in fact, nor was DTA.
Scouse, you may be a good commander, but u sure as hell cant add up
Unread 7 Dec 2002, 20:26   #202
WebAngel
Honour & Loyalty

WebAngel is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Queen DAX
Well here goes my Two cents, For over a week I have been reading the crap post back and forth between Titans, so call Titan friends VRS Fury Regarding on who really won the round.

So lets Say for a moment Titans did win ? what do you have to gain about bragging about a hollow victory ? ‘I’m sure you cant be all that proud running around saying "we won" off a round that was not properly finished. What glory is in that ? Really ? Just because you may have a lil more score or a few more roids at this point in the game don’t make you real winners. Only make you winners by default. It don’t prove you could have held the position through the whole round. As in round 6 we saw a lot of interesting things happen towards the end of the round. Realisticaly anything could have happen. To be more honest I have never seen anyone give prizes out for Default winners of anything…

Someone Said in a earlier post if "a bomb was dropped on a island in a war would there still be a winner" well tobh this was the island really game got caught short no Real winners declared just a alliance who happen to be infront at the time it landed… Who got the worst damage? the one who was waiting for the victory ? or the one who was playing just to have a good time ?

QueenDax, that you get a point. 2/3 weeks were remaining in that round. What could have happened in 2 weeks. Please let me know because I am very curious here.
Your first mistake is to compare Titans with Fury. We are not Fury and we are not backstabbers, we were not looking for the #1 planet and we are very happy to see our friends in that position. We are not jealous and the political situation is very stable. That deal with the political situation. Concerning the military situation. Well there is not much to say. Nothing got thru our defences by far. For the rest you can read another of my posts here , it explains it all.
Unread 7 Dec 2002, 20:31   #203
WebAngel
Honour & Loyalty

Another point. Fury would better not bragg and keep quiet because all their top players are x-FAnG. It is such an amazing achievement for such a great alliance isnt it?
Congrats FAnG you did better than Fury.
Unread 7 Dec 2002, 21:01   #204
Cryptic
Retard Magnet

Cryptic is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by WebAngel
Another point. Fury would better not bragg and keep quiet because all their top players are x-FAnG. It is such an amazing achievement for such a great alliance isnt it?
Congrats FAnG you did better than Fury.
From our chat the other day, we have already established that you are very rigid and anal in your thougt processes ...... you much better suit being told what to think rather than actually attempting anything remotely philosophical.

So rather than attempting to analyse the politics, perceptions and postions of the other contributers of this community ...... simply read and wait for us to tell you.

If you get tired of the crap , baby move over here and maybe buy some of mine

R1 c7R / Fury co-founder / annoying bully / Propaganda mechant.

Crypto Inc Comics
Cryptic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2002, 21:13   #205
Queen DAX

Queen DAX is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
QueenDax, that you get a point. 2/3 weeks were remaining in that round. What could have happened in 2 weeks. Please let me know because I am very curious here.
Your first mistake is to compare Titans with Fury. We are not Fury and we are not backstabbers, we were not looking for the #1 planet and we are very happy to see our friends in that position. We are not jealous and the political situation is very stable. That deal with the political situation. Concerning the military situation. Well there is not much to say. Nothing got thru our defences by far. For the rest you can read another of my posts here , it explains it all.

First off, you act as if im posting on fury, which i m not. I have not compared you with fury in any way shape or form so please Re READ. I never claimed you to be back Stabbers nor have i said you would hae not won the round in the end. What i did say how ever was what glory to you get in bragging about a win spamming the boards For a win that was won by default? Personilay i think you guys have acted a bit silly in your mass campagne to prove you are the winners.....do i care honestly not really...i would be the first to congratulate any alliance who would have actuly won the round.
The point is if you feel you won the round why do you make such a attempt to force it down everyone throat? do you think people will like you any more or less because you feel you need to make a point ?
<Degrees> roses are red violets are blue if you dont love me ill really spew <-- like that kr ?<KR|pennance> The time is right. Let's get to it. If we dont get hitched, to this relationship I'm gonna say screw it
Queen DAX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2002, 21:27   #206
WebAngel
Honour & Loyalty

Well Queen Dax, I think that we can be proud, not arrogant.

Cryptic, you are a clown, please go back to your circus and try to entertain some other lil kids.
Unread 7 Dec 2002, 22:04   #207
Cryptic
Retard Magnet

Cryptic is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Well Queen Dax, I think that we can be proud, not arrogant.

Cryptic, you are a clown, please go back to your circus and try to entertain some other lil kids.
oh dear , oh dear - resorting to childish retorts .... just like you did in irc when you couldn't keep up with the mature discussion .... my point proven yet again.
If you want to chide me for "being childish" ... I sugguest not doing so in a childish manner , as it results in you looking like a spastic ( childish humour is something I cherish )

If you get tired of the crap , baby move over here and maybe buy some of mine

R1 c7R / Fury co-founder / annoying bully / Propaganda mechant.

Crypto Inc Comics
Cryptic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2002, 22:18   #208
ComradeRob
wasted

ComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriend
Cut the cheap insults please :\
“They were totally confused,” said the birdman, whose flying suit gives him a passing resemblance to Buzz Lightyear in Toy Story. “The authorities said that I was an unregistered aircraft and to fly, you need a licence. I told them, ‘No. To fly, you need wings’.”
ComradeRob is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2002, 22:27   #209
[m00]MAX

Quote:
First off, you act as if im posting on fury, which i m not. I have not compared you with fury in any way shape or form so please Re READ. I never claimed you to be back Stabbers nor have i said you would hae not won the round in the end. What i did say how ever was what glory to you get in bragging about a win spamming the boards For a win that was won by default? Personilay i think you guys have acted a bit silly in your mass campagne to prove you are the winners.....do i care honestly not really...i would be the first to congratulate any alliance who would have actuly won the round.
The point is if you feel you won the round why do you make such a attempt to force it down everyone throat? do you think people will like you any more or less because you feel you need to make a point ?
haha, lo queendax. You where in my galaxy this round, would be fun to have someone attack you if it wasnt for the round ending :/
Unread 8 Dec 2002, 02:27   #210
Queen DAX

Quote:
Originally posted by [m00]MAX
haha, lo queendax. You where in my galaxy this round, would be fun to have someone attack you if it wasnt for the round ending :/

funny comeing from a person who barly attacked never was around and had a planet score of 1mil+ most of your stay in the galaxy. Wich was what all of 2-3 weeks tops ?
<Degrees> roses are red violets are blue if you dont love me ill really spew <-- like that kr ?<KR|pennance> The time is right. Let's get to it. If we dont get hitched, to this relationship I'm gonna say screw it
Unread 8 Dec 2002, 03:14   #211
Sythe.
Professional Vegetable

Sythe. is an unknown quantity at this point
i just clicked a link from irc... is this a Fury won r8 thread?

haha

its all good! stop bickering!

[start flame]
Unread 8 Dec 2002, 03:17   #212
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Scouse is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Who got the worst damage? the one who was waiting for the victory ? or the one who was playing just to have a good time ?
Come on QueenDax, you can't seriously say Fury were playing to have a good time and Titans wern't. Everyone plays to have a good time. I can assure you we had one hell of a time this round, not saying we had the best time, but when things go well, as you will know, you tend to enjoy yourself a lot more than when you arn't doing well.

Noone can claim that getting incoming is fun and noone can claim that losing roids is fun, because it's not. It's covering the incoming, even if it's just once, because even that is a victory, which is the fun part.

Your typing is much better btw, congrats.
"And when people tell me what is ok and what is not it should not be an unexpected scene seeing I extend my middle right hand digit and say: 'Eyy, would you like lemon or lime with that piece of advice, mister?'"

Funny Film Reviews :: SWOS
Scouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2002, 10:23   #213
Queen DAX

Quote:
Originally posted by Scouse
Come on QueenDax, you can't seriously say Fury were playing to have a good time and Titans wern't. Everyone plays to have a good time. I can assure you we had one hell of a time this round, not saying we had the best time, but when things go well, as you will know, you tend to enjoy yourself a lot more than when you arn't doing well.

Noone can claim that getting incoming is fun and noone can claim that losing roids is fun, because it's not. It's covering the incoming, even if it's just once, because even that is a victory, which is the fun part.

Your typing is much better btw, congrats.
Sure we all play to have fun Just some take it to a level which is not nessacary inmo. As im really tired and it is 1am im not full of words at this hour so il have to sleep on a response to your post here, but i will just say on the subject of incoming not being fun i have to beg to differ with you as i got a chuckle everytime you launched on me and even when you had hearts help you to keep me home. (i agree defence can be fun) DD
The one proud thing i can leave round 8 with is the Fact i have never launched knowling on any of my m8s though out pa no matter of there alliances. And on that note il bid you a good night
from Tinkerbell 45:10:6
Unread 8 Dec 2002, 10:23   #214
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:

Your first mistake is to compare Titans with Fury.
Correct, Titans are a breakaway alliance of Legion which played a little part in every round bar this one whilst Fury has been a part of every round.

Quote:
We are not Fury and we are not backstabbers
hahahahahahahaha, Consortium anyone? Refusal to obey alliance agreements? You still think you are totally innocent don't you?

hahahahahaha

Thank you for making my night

Quote:
we were not looking for the #1 planet and we are very happy to see our friends in that position.
I have to laugh more, carry on - you should be a comedy act.

Quote:

We are not jealous and the political situation is very stable. That deal with the political situation.
Jealous? Where does this come from? If anything you had a hatred to Fury for being better than you and outmanuerving you in the other rounds. But then thats just my perception, dont bother replying. Political situation was not over either. I would hardly call a 5 day new war stable.

Quote:

Concerning the military situation. Well there is not much to say. Nothing got thru our defences by far. For the rest you can read another of my posts here , it explains it all.
We all know claims of the military situations are far too biased to be given on AD.
As for your other post, no thanks.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2002, 16:40   #215
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Quote:
The one proud thing i can leave round 8 with is the Fact i have never launched knowling on any of my m8s though out pa no matter of there alliances. And on that note il bid you a good night
from Tinkerbell 45:10:6
I only launched on you once (properly), and I didn't know it was you when I launched. I was asked to launch on you later in the round as a retal with just my roaches and I did. However, I pulled when I realised it was you, after duscussing it with the person who asked me to launch in the first place.
"And when people tell me what is ok and what is not it should not be an unexpected scene seeing I extend my middle right hand digit and say: 'Eyy, would you like lemon or lime with that piece of advice, mister?'"

Unread 9 Dec 2002, 01:17   #216
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of
Unhappy

Nobody won this round..in fact we all lost..because despite the requests and the promises...some of the alliances blocked...

look at yourselves...look inside....you cant say u won...even tho this was supposed to be the last ever round, you couldnt resist it..you had to block, if the last round had continued and there had been no sale the power block war would have ruined the last ever round...

sad ..really sad.. every alliance that entered the blocking system even tho they said they would not should hang their head in shame....you have nothing to be proud of...
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2002, 02:17   #217
mikay

mikay is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Pookie
Nobody won this round..in fact we all lost..because despite the requests and the promises...some of the alliances blocked...

look at yourselves...look inside....you cant say u won...even tho this was supposed to be the last ever round, you couldnt resist it..you had to block, if the last round had continued and there had been no sale the power block war would have ruined the last ever round...

sad ..really sad.. every alliance that entered the blocking system even tho they said they would not should hang their head in shame....you have nothing to be proud of...
Actually I think this round proved that powerblocks aren't actually that bad. Certainly the first few weeks were totally without purpose. Nah, blocks are OK. What is the problem is a block that's so big it gains an early victory or a block that then stagnates the game.

And it seems pretty much like Titans & co won. 3 weeks wasn't really enough to swing things, certainly not enough to roll titans over and obtain a victory and it's not as if they were even coordinating very well (the fury mob).

<breeze|away> i agree about mang tho .. he is our mentor of perviness

R4: 48:25:13, 2E5 HC R5: n00b
R6: 3:10:1 Mangor, The Daddy
R7: 3:3:11 Retired
R8: c43 Finally free
PAX: 3:7:9 The Mentor of Perviness
mikay is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2002, 03:57   #218
RooKie
Boy without a toy

RooKie is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Salomo
If you know of other possible changes that would have probably toppled LDK/Titans please let me know and correct me.
ViruS could have won with logbats account.

Quote:
2/3 weeks were remaining in that round. What could have happened in 2 weeks. Please let me know because I am very curious here.
It was more than 3 weeks, not 2 weeks as you say. The plotting started to get serious when 1 month was left.

WC 2 Winners "TiG's Terrific Tribe" 3:21

Quicknet Webdesign & Neteffects Søkemotoroptimalisering

Last edited by RooKie; 9 Dec 2002 at 04:07.
RooKie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2002, 04:01   #219
RooKie
Boy without a toy

Titans and LDK stood out as the best alliances this round and even though the coalition for sure would have hurt u really bad, my guess is that you still would have won.

To say we didnt had a chance to deny you the victory if we had worked like a 100% mean killing machine (not very likely), is utter BS.

I respect your playing this round as one of the best performances in PA, thou what you say now isnt just as respectable.

Last edited by RooKie; 9 Dec 2002 at 04:12.
Unread 9 Dec 2002, 06:23   #220
RooKie
Boy without a toy

Wasnt it someone who said that Titans had max 3 ppl in same gal in this thread somewhere?

this thread states: http://pirate.planetarion.com/showth...hreadid=154778 that 26:2 had no less than 5 Titans in one gal.

Unread 9 Dec 2002, 10:00   #221
WebAngel
Honour & Loyalty

Quote:
Originally posted by RooKie
Wasnt it someone who said that Titans had max 3 ppl in same gal in this thread somewhere?

this thread states: http://pirate.planetarion.com/showth...hreadid=154778 that 26:2 had no less than 5 Titans in one gal.

Some rules like this one have applied in R7, not in R8. R8 is full random, I guess that the God of luck doesn't listen to our rules anyway.
Unread 9 Dec 2002, 10:16   #222
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally posted by Scouse
I cutted out the senseless stuff abit as you tend to post alot of crap along the pettyness and illusioned PR your posting lately.

Your statement is wrong, getting incomings is actually the most fun in this game, because it forces you into interaction with our players and it makes you play for 3-4h hardcore where you try to cover it in all eta's.
From more then one player i know who really had a good time having incomings and getting it defended or defending someone ingal or countering attackers.
And on your 3rd line, how is victory always connected with fun ?
I can recall quiet a few rounds where my gal was not most of the round somewhere on top or highly active, and had in some cases more fun then a topgal of later rounds.
The fun aspect is more based on the ppl around you, not really on the game. A bad round with the right ppl can be more fun then a good round with the ppl you regret to know.
And about the fun aspect of losing roids, either wrong, in some cases it can be fun to lose roids i.e. if you know the otherone pays badly for them or if you are countering him or many other things.
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Razorback is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2002, 10:22   #223
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by Razorback
A bad round with the right ppl can be more fun then a good round with the ppl you regret to know.

well said .... i totally agree with you.!
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2002, 13:04   #224
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Quote:
Originally posted by Razorback
Your statement is wrong, getting incomings is actually the most fun in this game, because it forces you into interaction with our players and it makes you play for 3-4h hardcore where you try to cover it in all eta's.
But only when you get defence, hence what I said is correct. Getting defence and going to your BC's or noticing channels for hours on end and getting no defence is not fun. Like I said, it's the getting the defence that is the fun part. Incoming gives you the oppurtunity to have some 'fun' but doesn't actually give you fun directly and certainly won't cheer you up.

Quote:
And on your 3rd line, how is victory always connected with fun ?
I can recall quiet a few rounds where my gal was not most of the round somewhere on top or highly active, and had in some cases more fun then a topgal of later rounds.
The fun aspect is more based on the ppl around you, not really on the game. A bad round with the right ppl can be more fun then a good round with the ppl you regret to know.
And about the fun aspect of losing roids, either wrong, in some cases it can be fun to lose roids i.e. if you know the otherone pays badly for them or if you are countering him or many other things.
I didn't say a definate Victory = fun. Just that it's easier to have fun when you're doing well. In fact, doing too well can result in no fun at all, as we all know.

Unread 9 Dec 2002, 14:28   #225
Petru
mefs

Petru is an unknown quantity at this point
You know, guys, it takes two to tango, and if one side of the ******** fest actually realises that, it can all stop, the other side will be left with nothing to do, and we can all stop seeing otherwise credible people MAKE COMPLETE AND UTTER TWATS OF THEMSELVES.

For the love of God, SHUT THE **** UP, ALL OF YOU, NOONE GIVES TWO ****S.

Username: HobbieRogue4
Password: ****petru

I was 'angry' a lot back then. :/
Petru is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2002, 16:47   #226
ComradeRob
wasted

ComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Dark_Mage
When exactly did we start deciding round victory on the boards rather than in the game?
Round 4, iirc.
“They were totally confused,” said the birdman, whose flying suit gives him a passing resemblance to Buzz Lightyear in Toy Story. “The authorities said that I was an unregistered aircraft and to fly, you need a licence. I told them, ‘No. To fly, you need wings’.”
ComradeRob is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2002, 18:53   #227
Schleng

Quote:
Originally posted by Pookie

It all depends on how u define a 'powerblock'. As som1 has stated this round was actually fun even tho, in your view, there were "powerblocks".

Also, i think (imo) that having just 2 "powerblocks" is what makes the game stagnate due to the fact that as soon as one is on top, then it is hard for the other "block" to get back into it and so there is no-one left to hit. Though, as seen this round, more than 2 "blocks" can make a round very interesting and fun as even tho 1 might collapse/die there is still another one which could put up a fight.

Just my thoughts
Unread 13 Dec 2002, 11:46   #228
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute
Angry omg

you forgot me!! im rank #1234 or sumthing

-Jonas-

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Dec 2002, 11:49   #229
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute
also

about blocks...

As long as they aint TOO BIG and are more or less even for 2 months, they are ok...

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Dec 2002, 17:42   #230
Rabbagast
Yesterday don't mean sh**

Rabbagast will become famous soon enoughRabbagast will become famous soon enough
wow

this thread was loooooong
heh

Anyone else than just me who read it all ?

I noticed people are abit hung up on numbers here, and from the bunch of numbers Scouse pasted ; observations made of suspected alliances kept on their intel db's I'm assuming...

Cataclaw corrected theirs on behalf of ViruS, which was perhaps abit stronger than alot of ppl thought this round.

What surprises me abit though is how 'small' Titans and LDK really are. if you look at member count they are 110 each.
These must be insanely gifted players if they were to be able to beat an entire universe...
I won't comment further on that as I think most ppl will have their own ideas, and I can't prove anything.

What I can comment alittle on is your estimated numbers of wp/ely. Your intel shows 224 members combined.. To that I can only sat that you barely scratched the tip of the iceberg
Round 2: 50:12 'MoA' Emperor Rabbagast of Milagro - [TE]
Round 3: 19:6:25 Emperor Rabbagast of Milagro - [TE]-FC, [Ooooomph!], [YHQ], [TRG], [ViruS]-DC, [c19a]
Round 4: 7:17:6 Fields of -=Disbelief=-, -= Salvage Garden =- - [ViruS]-HC, [TZ]
Round 5: 29:11:14 IceBucket of .-= Corona =-., .-= The BeerG0ds =-. - [ViruS] Executive, [WPO]-BC
Round 6: 25:16:1 Hugh M Hefner of -= The Playboy Mansion =-, -= The BeerG0ds =- WolfPack HC
Rabbagast is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Dec 2002, 20:11   #231
Sir_Kon
ViruS Executive

Sir_Kon is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Rabbagast
What surprises me abit though is how 'small' Titans and LDK really are. if you look at member count they are 110 each.
These must be insanely gifted players if they were to be able to beat an entire universe...
I won't comment further on that as I think most ppl will have their own ideas, and I can't prove anything.
I believe u hit the nail on the head. Glad to see that the eyes of some ppl are starting to open.

Quote:
Originally posted by Rabbagast
What I can comment alittle on is your estimated numbers of wp/ely. Your intel shows 224 members combined.. To that I can only sat that you barely scratched the tip of the iceberg
This whole thread is based on Titans 'intel'
Sir_Kon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Dec 2002, 08:16   #232
Ska
Waging a war on errorism

Ska has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by RooKie

Wow, you are an idiot. Wrong round buddy
Unread 16 Dec 2002, 12:50   #233
RooKie
Boy without a toy

I am so sorry for beeing an idiot. What can I do to make this up for you?