User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 9 Sep 2003, 14:08   #1
plasmas_arms
Banned

plasmas_arms is an unknown quantity at this point
Ever stuck your head between your Lovers breasts..

And done a (good) Darth Vader impression??

*G*
plasmas_arms is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Sep 2003, 14:09   #2
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
?
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Sep 2003, 14:16   #3
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
It's fairly self explanatory.

Stick head between tits.
Make deep breathey noises.

Please note: requires girlfriend with large breasts and good sense of humour.

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Sep 2003, 14:32   #4
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
No.

Have you done it?
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Sep 2003, 14:34   #5
Ärketrollmannen
Ajaj Kapten!

Ärketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really nice
Re: Ever stuck your head between your Lovers breasts..

Quote:
Originally posted by plasmas_arms
And done a (good) Darth Vader impression??

*G*
No, betwean the legs tough
Godwin's Law prov. [Usenet] "As a Usenet discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one." There is a tradition in many groups that, once this occurs, that thread is over, and whoever mentioned the Nazis has automatically lost whatever argument was in progress. Godwin's Law thus practically guarantees the existence of an upper bound on thread length in those groups. However there is also a widely- recognized codicil that any intentional triggering of Godwin's Law in order to invoke its thread-ending effects will be unsuccessful.
Ärketrollmannen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Sep 2003, 14:34   #6
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Re: Ever stuck your head between your Lovers breasts..

Quote:
Originally posted by Ärketrollmannen
No, betwean the legs tough
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Sep 2003, 14:48   #7
menth0l
dim like a fox

menth0l is on a distinguished road
Plasma: are your recent threads a symptom of you not getting any or of you getting some?
---------------
ph33r TPE plz. thxbye.
menth0l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Sep 2003, 14:51   #8
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

XeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to behold
I prefer to lick the breasts, hold them together and lick the between... then nibble my way around and kiss/suck/nibble the nipples untill they are pointing to the sky...

:ninja:

Knocking on your door for leftovers starting on Dec 21st
XeeThot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Sep 2003, 14:53   #9
menth0l
dim like a fox

menth0l is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by XeeThot
I prefer to lick the breasts, hold them together and lick the between... then nibble my way around and kiss/suck/nibble the nipples untill they are pointing to the sky...

:ninja:

And then you woke up?
---------------
ph33r TPE plz. thxbye.
menth0l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Sep 2003, 14:54   #10
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

XeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by menth0l
And then you woke up?
nope... then I worked my way down... but that's for another thread... I actually got to sleep some 2-3 hours after that...

Unread 9 Sep 2003, 15:15   #11
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
let me guess, she saw a spider and it took ages to find the damn thing

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Sep 2003, 15:25   #12
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

Quote:
Originally posted by Vaio
let me guess, she saw a spider and it took ages to find the damn thing

Vaio
Naa... There was something fun on the telly for me to watch after it...

Unread 9 Sep 2003, 22:05   #13
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by XeeThot
Naa... There was something fun on the telly for me to watch after it...
gone with the wind?
ParraCida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Sep 2003, 22:09   #14
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend
No.

But, maybe, one day...
I will.

All thanks to.... you.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Sep 2003, 22:15   #15
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
personally, i thought it was patently obvious by now what was going on and between who, especially concidering the other threads from today
Unread 10 Sep 2003, 12:07   #16
I Am Grimble
lol

I Am Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point
Snurx doesn't have breasts

Remember to think happy thoughts
I Am Grimble is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Sep 2003, 12:57   #17
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by roadrunner_0
personally, i thought it was patently obvious by now what was going on and between who, especially concidering the other threads from today
yes it is.
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Sep 2003, 13:54   #18
KillGhost
1Up

KillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by I Am Grimble
Snurx doesn't have breasts
I thought he had manly boobies.
[Spore] HC
Former Public Relations Officer of QQ
KillGhost is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Sep 2003, 13:58   #19
DaWoodster
Registered abUser

DaWoodster is an unknown quantity at this point
Just to clarify...

Which Head?
DaWoodster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Sep 2003, 15:06   #20
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

Quote:
Originally posted by ParraCida
gone with the wind?
Simpsons

Unread 10 Sep 2003, 19:32   #21
Tzencath

Tzencath is an unknown quantity at this point
my favourite is pushing you head to one side and saying the force is strong in this one, always ends up getting me laid, though by the time that happens, it's usually happened once or twice before hand...