User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 26 Jul 2003, 15:36   #1
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
FAO Snurx / Rap fans

What artists do you listen to?

Ive spent a hilarious morning on AZ lyrics reading rap lyrics, in particular, 50 cent and 2pac.

Such visionary titles as "that aint gangsta" and "you aint a gangsta".

Im not going to download anything you tell me to, but im interested in seeing the subject matter of the rappers / hip hoppers you listen to.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jul 2003, 15:41   #2
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by ItotheDtotheI
shyne
Quote:
SHYNE LYRICS

Bad Boyz
Bonnie & Shyne
It's Okay
That's Gangsta
The Life

this could be funny.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jul 2003, 15:49   #3
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
personally...

Kool Keith
Beastie Boys
De La Soul
The Fugees
Black Eyed Peas
and various classic tracks like Rapper's Delight
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jul 2003, 15:59   #4
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future
nas
mobb deep
mop
biggie smalls
az the visualiza
big L
wu-tang
gangstarr
lord finesse
d.i.t.c.
dj premier
raekwon the chef/ghostface 'only built 4 cuban links'
heltah skeltah
originoo gun clappaz
alliance ethink - respect <-- you wanna fly?
tribe called quest
blackmoon
smif-n-wessun
pete rock & c.l. smooth
planet asia
ugly duckling
redman
keith murray
the roots
public enemy
de la soul
showbiz & a.g.
snoop dogg
will smith |hell yeah|
queen latifah
eric b. & rakim
krs-one//boogie down productions
epmd
craig mack
common

93'-95' ny street rap > *

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jul 2003, 16:12   #5
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future
Re: FAO Snurx / Rap fans

Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh

Such visionary titles as "that aint gangsta" and "you aint a gangsta".
funny thing is that most arent 'gangsta' how they claim to be in their lyric i.e. Eazy-E (his DvD is called A Legacy of a Gangsta)

Unread 26 Jul 2003, 16:17   #6
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Dilly_D is infamous around these partsDilly_D is infamous around these parts
Re: Re: FAO Snurx / Rap fans

Quote:
Originally posted by Lupin
funny thing is that most arent 'gangsta' how they claim to be in their lyric i.e. Eazy-E (his DvD is called A Legacy of a Gangsta)
well, Easy E was a member of NWA...likely the most notorious GANGSTA rap group around....he was portrayed as a gangsta on the albums, so that's probably why it's called 'Legacy of a Gangsta'
Unread 26 Jul 2003, 16:33   #7
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

idd, it is all about the image, but if you wathc the 'documentation' on this dvd, you'll recognize he never was a real 'G'

Unread 26 Jul 2003, 16:38   #8
warrmr

warrmr is an unknown quantity at this point
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo not de la soul. god knows what the track is off there gratest hits album but i call it the whistly song as it has some annoying whistle in it and its constanty on repeat in the kitchen when the leprican is working. aAAAAAAAGGGGGHHHHH
warrmr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jul 2003, 16:45   #9
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
De La Soul are goodgoodgood. Inspectah Deck, despite the cool spelling, isn't too bad either.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jul 2003, 16:50   #10
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Quote:
* This was Big L's first single, released in 1994

Intro w/ Nas samples:

Ayo Showbiz, I had this bugged out dream last night that I
was the Devil's son, B, I was doing some ill ****...

"When I was 12, I went to hell for snuffing Jesus" (Repeat 3x)
"I'm waving automatic guns at nuns"

L's a rebel, on a higher level, go get a shovel
Cause I'm the only son of the mother****ing devil
It's a fact I'm living foul, black
Niggas should have known I was sick from the **** I did a while back
Cause being bad I couldn't stop
When I was in pre-school, I beat a kid to death with a wooden block
Faggot niggas I was back slapping
I realized that every time I got mad something bad happened
A nigga hit me with a can of beer, then he ran in fear
Later they found him hanging from a chandelier
Enemies I be bucking quick
My moms know who I am because she know who she was ****ing with
On my skull the 666, no tricks
When I catch fits, my mom picks up the crucifix
And I kill chumps for the cheapest price
I'm rolling with Satan, not Jesus Christ
Enemies I got several done
Big L straight from hell, the mother****ing Devil's Son

It's Big L and I'm all about taking funds
I'm a stone villian known for killing and raping nuns
Ayo I even kill handicapped and crippled bitches
Look at my scalp real close and you'll see triple sixes
There's no doubt I'm all about a dollar
I just signed a lifetime contract with the funeral parlor
This kid that owed me dough, I didn't take his life
Instead I tied him up and made him watch me rape his wife
One nigga cold tried to diss me and that **** is risky
The nigga took a swung but he missed me
So I popped off mad chunks not junk
I spit in his mother****ing face and then walked off
Once a hottie shot me with a shottie
I died but then I came back to life in another body
The way I'm living is dead wrong
I'm a devil from Hell without the tail or the red horns
Killing is fun, I'm #1 with a gun
Front and get done, cause you can't run from the Devil's Son

The Big L is strictly gunplay
I run through church and pistol-whip the priest every Sunday
Once I put out the crazy order
I sent niggas to kill Tone, his mom, and his baby daughter
I'm living up to my extortion image
I be stalking Lennox, catching more bodies than abortion clinics
A kid tried to take L out
Shot me with a tech, I just laughed and spit the shell out
Next I took his gun then he dropped to his knees
With ease I made him freeze, he begged me please not to squeeze
But I ain't the type to bust, I just sniped a bus
Gunclap *bang* Another nigga bites the dust
Shorts I'm taking none
Misbehave and get sent to the grave by the Devil's Son

Word, Big L the mother****ing Devil's Son is definitely in effect
Giving a shout out to all the murderers, thieves, armed robbers
Serial killers, phychos, lunatics, crackheads, mental patients
Mental retards, and a special shoutout to all the niggas with AIDS, peace

i.e. a very nice hardcore underground rap song ^^

Unread 28 Jul 2003, 08:29   #11
menth0l
dim like a fox

menth0l is on a distinguished road

Quote:
What artists do you listen to?

Jurassic 5
Blackalicious
Dilated Peoples
People Under the Stairs
Ugly Duckling
Looptroop
Beatnuts
Mos Def
Talib Kweli
Reflection Eternal
Blackstar

There's a few to get you started.
---------------
ph33r TPE plz. thxbye.
menth0l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jul 2003, 10:01   #12
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
snippety snip
I don't think Snurx is into 'gangster' rap, but I may be mistaken. I don't think the lyrics of Snurx's rappers will be as funny as the '**** ya niggas' stuff.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jul 2003, 10:19   #13
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
but but

Rap is sh1t !

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jul 2003, 10:51   #14
menth0l
dim like a fox

menth0l is on a distinguished road
gg Vaio
---------------
ph33r TPE plz. thxbye.
menth0l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jul 2003, 11:49   #15
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
cypress hill and credit to the nation are both pretty with me
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jul 2003, 12:59   #16
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Deltron 3030
Dilated Peoples
Mobbade Barn Med Automatvapen
Looptroop
Promoe
Some Dead Prez, althougth theire way to "anti-white", at least in their lyrics, and althougth they say they are not, i still don't like it that much.
Krs
Last Emperor
Talib Queli
Mos Def
Casual Brothers
Timbuktu
Chords
Cunninglylinguist (or however that's spelt)
Equiez
Africa Bambaata, Sugarhill Gang, Grandmaster Flash and most other oldskool i can come over.
Saian Supa Crew
Cypress Hill (Some)
Artifacts
Non Phixion
Arsonists

Most of that are not gangster rap, and the little that has those tendencies are not (at least not often) the "im better, **** you niggger bitch yo" type thing, more like a documentary of life on the streets. Also, this is just what fell into my mind this early, so it's not in any way a complete list or anything.
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote