User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 3 Jul 2003, 17:19   #1
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Hellsing

Im currently wondering if i should buy this series..
But before i waste my money, have anybody seen it, or heard anything about it?

And, if its good, anything else i should grab at the same time?
Reason i ask here, is that i know that some of you people are anime experts
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 17:19   #2
menth0l
dim like a fox

menth0l is on a distinguished road
It's brilliant.

I didn't buy it though i erm "acquired" it.
---------------
ph33r TPE plz. thxbye.
menth0l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 17:34   #3
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
you must buy it though Snurx no communism
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 17:47   #4
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:
Originally posted by LHC
you must buy it though Snurx no communism
Read my first post

Quote:
Originally posted by Snurx
Im currently wondering if i should buy this series..
If i had been a commie, I would have said download instead of buy!
SEE, NO COMMUNISM!!!!
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 17:48   #5
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
i was just confirming to make sure no commies
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 17:49   #6
Snurx
Dirte

Dante is the only dirty communist around here.
I belive jonny almost has reached the dirty stage, but i think he has a little time left before he becomes a full-fledged communist.

We must try to save his poor soul

Anyways, this is strangely offtopic