User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 23:30   #1
Sub
Banned

Sub is an unknown quantity at this point
Pedofiles watch TV

Do you?
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 23:31   #2
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
no
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 23:32   #3
menth0l
dim like a fox

menth0l is on a distinguished road
They also use the interweb.

Busted!
---------------
ph33r TPE plz. thxbye.
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 23:34   #4
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
As long as they're not watching my TV.
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 23:35   #5
Amoril
Twisted

Amoril is an unknown quantity at this point
I watch TV all the time.
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 23:39   #6
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Amoril
I watch TV all the time.
Even while fiddling kiddies?
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 23:41   #7
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
paedophilia is underrated

not by dace though

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 23:42   #8
Amoril
Twisted

Amoril is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Leshy
Even while fiddling kiddies?

Hey, that's illegal so i would be like so totally not doing it or something.
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 23:53   #9
Judge
Doh!

Judge is infamous around these parts
Apparently a couple of years ago when the UK Press had an outing session on suspected Pedofiles, some poor sod got his head kicked in, because of the Sign outside his business.

pediatrician
Unread 7 Apr 2003, 08:34   #10
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice
Could we please stop stop spelling paedophiles with an 'f' and - 'a' ?

I don't care if that is the american version, it looks retarded
Unread 7 Apr 2003, 08:38   #11
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:
Originally posted by Cmdr_Cyrax
Could we please stop stop spelling paedophiles with an 'f' and - 'a' ?

I don't care if that is the american version, it looks retarded
Not to mention a paediatrician in the UK wouldnt have a sign saying 'pediatrician' outside his business.
Unread 7 Apr 2003, 08:51   #12
Judge
Doh!

Judge is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by Apothos
Not to mention a paediatrician in the UK wouldnt have a sign saying 'pediatrician' outside his business.
Pedantic.
Unread 7 Apr 2003, 08:59   #13
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend
I hope you realise that this thread is being monitored by the Metropolitan Police and anybody posting on it will be picked up, sentenced to a minimum 6 month jail sentence and have their picture pasted over all the tabloids.
Unread 7 Apr 2003, 09:19   #14
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:
Originally posted by Judge
Pedantic.
When has that ever stopped anyone?
Unread 7 Apr 2003, 09:49   #15
Zapman
Homesick

Zapman is an unknown quantity at this point
And in other news, the sun came up today.