User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 27 Mar 2003, 16:00   #1
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future
Question MORAL DILEMMA: What would you do?

You are Prime Minister Tony Blair and you've just learned that there is an asteroid headed for France that will wipe out their entire country.

It is schedualed to hit at about 2.30am in just two days time from now.

You have enough ships and military personnel nearby to evacuate the country safely, but the ships are on stand-by in case of war with Iraq.

Your dilemma: Do you set the VCR to record the asteroid hitting France, or do you stay up and watch it live?
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Mar 2003, 16:02   #2
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I would change the spelling of 'DILEMA' to 'DILEMMA'.

Oh look, I have.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Mar 2003, 16:04   #3
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri

Oh look, I have.
Neat. You get a gold star.
Unread 27 Mar 2003, 16:05   #4
Judge
Doh!

Judge is infamous around these parts
I would Telephone the French President via a video link at about 2 minutes before the Rock hit and tell him, just to see the stupid smirk wiped off his face.
Unread 27 Mar 2003, 16:08   #5
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
id make sure Arsene wenger is in france at the time somehow

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Mar 2003, 16:18   #6
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri

Oh look, I have.
pld. you are indeed a godmod.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Mar 2003, 16:35   #7
menth0l
dim like a fox

menth0l is on a distinguished road
Re: MORAL DILEMMA: What would you do?

Quote:
Originally posted by CrashTester
You are Prime Minister Tony Blair and you've just learned that there is an asteroid headed for France that will wipe out their entire country.

It is schedualed to hit at about 2.30am in just two days time from now.

You have enough ships and military personnel nearby to evacuate the country safely, but the ships are on stand-by in case of war with Iraq.

Your dilemma: Do you set the VCR to record the asteroid hitting France, or do you stay up and watch it live?

That is simply ludicrous. An asteroid that large would destroy earths atmosphere and kill all life on the planet.

BOOM BOOM
---------------
ph33r TPE plz. thxbye.
menth0l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Mar 2003, 16:41   #8
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: Re: MORAL DILEMMA: What would you do?

Quote:
Originally posted by menth0l
That is simply ludicrous. An asteroid that large would destroy earths atmosphere and kill all life on the planet.
No it wouldnt. The entire planet is protected by a secret force field just incase of such an eventuality. Its power source only enables it cover all of the planet with the exception of a 545,630km˛ area in the northern hemisphere.
Right where France is. :/
Unread 27 Mar 2003, 16:53   #9
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
If i were tony blair, there would not be a war whit iraq!
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Mar 2003, 17:04   #10
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by Snurx
If i were tony blair, there would not be a war whit iraq!
There would be one with France instead?
Unread 27 Mar 2003, 17:13   #11
CrashTester
I am an idiot

Re: Re: Re: MORAL DILEMMA: What would you do?

Quote:
Originally posted by Apothos
No it wouldnt. The entire planet is protected by a secret force field just incase of such an eventuality. Its power source only enables it cover all of the planet with the exception of a 545,630km˛ area in the northern hemisphere.
Right where France is. :/
He is right you know.