User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 23 Jul 2003, 06:47   #1
inf
Banned

inf is an unknown quantity at this point
Ninja

this might be old, but:

http://www.penny-arcade.com/docs/ninjalesson.jpg
inf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jul 2003, 07:11   #2
menth0l
dim like a fox

menth0l is on a distinguished road
Been there, done that, have the t-shirt.
---------------
ph33r TPE plz. thxbye.
menth0l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jul 2003, 09:42   #3
Master
Time Lord

Master is an unknown quantity at this point
lol
Unread 23 Jul 2003, 10:59   #4
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

vampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet society
lmao
Unread 23 Jul 2003, 13:41   #5
clarencetheclockworkcake
Fidel Cakestro

clarencetheclockworkcake is an unknown quantity at this point
i can never get the side bits to fold properly.
so i look lie the ninja version of dumbo.
clarencetheclockworkcake is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jul 2003, 15:42   #6
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice
:ninja:
Unread 23 Jul 2003, 15:55   #7
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
'tis old*, but it still rocks!

*i can't remeber seeing it here, just at some graffiti-site a year(?) ago! But i lost the link, so thanks inf!
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jul 2003, 17:29   #8
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough
PIRATES!
Unread 23 Jul 2003, 23:34   #9
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
this whole ninja thing is**** on every level

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote