User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 21 Jul 2003, 00:34   #1
Anihilat0r
Supreme ETY Pe0n

Anihilat0r is an unknown quantity at this point
The End of an EnTitY....

Back in November 2001 I joined a small/medium alliance called EnTitY. It was an alliance under siege and reeling from massive desertion.
In January 2002, after a 'coup d'etat', I become the leader of that alliance.

I have worked on that alliance from then until now, trying my best to keep it operating, to make it a good place for the members and, to some extent, trying to clear its 'bad' name.
In my opinion I have done OK. Not fantastic, but not terrible either.

We have attacked at least 1 time a day every round and we have defended to the best of our abilities (and resources).
Most of the members enjoy being in the alliance (unless I'm in a bad mood or something).
As for our name, well, its near impossible to go through a day without seeing some smear or insult based around or at EnTitY. I idle in several channels on Netgamers and have 'EnTitY' on highlight, so I see most of what is said. And, if I'm active at the time, I often take up the issue with the people involved to try and understand why exactly we 'sux0r' or are 'n00bs'.
At which point most people prove that they know nothing about EnTitY at all.

Anyway, I digress.
The obvious point of this thread is that EnTitY will no longer operate as a Planetarion alliance.
This is not due to anything other than my own lack of motivation.
I spend too much time on EnTitY and its affecting my own business, and life, too much.
But, alas, there is nobody willing (or suitable) to take the reins from myself.
So from today our doors are closed.

The rumour of our closure has been on the grapevine for a couple of weeks now (as I told members 2 weeks ago) and we have recieved various offers in regard to the relocation of our members.

One offer in particular struck me as suitable and that is one proposed by SethMace and Chaos of Howling Rain.
So that is where most EnTitY members are headed. And I am sure we will be very comfortable and happy there.

It does not make me happy to see EnTitY closing, but I know that I cannot go on committing myself to it.
But I am pleased that this is happening by choice. I am not being forced to close ETY because of lack of members or by being completely decimated in a war or something.

Its also pleasing that we have had a nice round, I myself finishing at rank #83 and the largest ETY planet at #25 (Yogibear). Along with several planets in the top 250.

So, thats about it. Sorry if it is a bit long.
All that remains is to thank all of the loyal members that have been with me and EnTitY since I took over (and before).
Thank you for your trust, loyalty and...well...patience I suppose...

That's all folks.

Korenchkin
CEO of 'a bunch of harmless n00bs'

'Just a bunch of harmless n00bs'
Anihilat0r is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jul 2003, 00:37   #2
Zahadum
Planetarion Support Team

Zahadum is an unknown quantity at this point
Going to miss working with all of you. It was a pleasure to serve EnTitY. /me Salutes

Last edited by Zahadum; 21 Jul 2003 at 01:09.
Zahadum is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jul 2003, 00:46   #3
Chaos

Chaos will become famous soon enoughChaos will become famous soon enough
We just hope ETY will find our little cave to be a home like we do.

I found ETY to be most honorable and most enjoyable alliance to work with when I was (still is atm.) Wing Executive in NoS.

Welcome ETY..

w00f!!
R7-R11 : HR HC / NoS Head Techie / NoS WC
R12 : Retired <- GF gives ultimatum. PA or Her.
R13 : HR Peon -> BC -> MC (GC of Winning Gal)
R14 : HR HC
R15 : Retired <- GF dumps me cuz of PA.
R16 : HR Peon
R19 : Omen BC
R20-R30 : Retired
R31 : HR Peon

Someone give me a dictionary.
Cuz I don't seem to know what retired means. =/
Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jul 2003, 00:48   #4
Seth Mace
Down Boy - WOOF!

Seth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of light
It's sad to see any alliance close its doors, especially one which HR and myself have worked closely with on numerous occasions.

I look forward to working with you people and i know the spirit you have shown against the doubters, will shine brilliantly alongside ours.

/me salutes
R5: [HR] - [DuH] Triad with [BD] & [UV]
R6: [HR] - [HyB] Alliance with [BD]
R7, R8, R9, R9.5: Nos Wing [HR]
R10: [HR]
R10.5: [HR] - [FYTFO] Alliance with ]LCH[
R11, R12, R13, R15, R16, R17: [HR]
Seth Mace is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jul 2003, 00:50   #5
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of
sad, but you'll enjoy your wolf pelts, they are warm in winter and cool in summer :-)
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jul 2003, 02:04   #6
Wrath of Azure
Evil has returned

Wrath of Azure is an unknown quantity at this point
Lo Kore You may or may remember me from our days in Guild...before things happened. Anyway, you're ace and you did a good job with ETY. I hope things work out for you and your 'members' in HR in rd 10.
Unread 21 Jul 2003, 02:32   #7
Jaric
King of kings

Jaric is an unknown quantity at this point
I've had the pleasure of working with ETY members closely over the past couple of rounds, and they were far from noobs. Very active, very galaxy focussed and fun to play with. I know that those who end up in HR will have a ball.
Jaric is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jul 2003, 04:24   #8
dark-dragoon

dark-dragoon is an unknown quantity at this point
Long live EnTitY in our hearts

I enjoyed my time in EnTitY greatly! sad to see it go. but I have made new freinds there and hope to make more in a new home

EnTitY rock0red!
dark-dragoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jul 2003, 09:36   #9
TheShadowMan
Choice of Whacker sir?

TheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud of
damn no more abusin ety.

Only j/k!

Good luck next round

The_Shadow_Man
Unread 21 Jul 2003, 10:06   #10
menth0l
dim like a fox

menth0l is on a distinguished road
*howl*
---------------
ph33r TPE plz. thxbye.
menth0l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jul 2003, 10:38   #11
Eventh
Retired?

Eventh is an unknown quantity at this point
i had 2 ety's in my gal and they were far from n00bs.. they ended up as our biggest players.. ETY was great..
Eventh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jul 2003, 10:48   #12
DarkAngel
Nothing Is Forever.

DarkAngel is an unknown quantity at this point
shame :/ just as i thought & alot of others im sure that u were maturing as an alliance, and had got past "noobness" to be a good middle level alliance ... still u guys know best and im sure u will be happy in HR

GoodLuck 2 all of ya's ...
Unread 21 Jul 2003, 10:55   #13
Exode
W00f w00f w00f

Exode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really nice
Its nice to see that no one has flamed us or even tried to insult us in any way. Thanks for 2 lovely rounds Kore, Prom and the rest of EnTitY. I don't think I have had this much fun in an alliance since round 3/4 (and what do you know, now I'm going back to the one I've had the most fun in )

*howl*
and good luck to all ex-ety members!
Exode is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jul 2003, 11:18   #14
Brigand

i have only been EnTitY since the beginning of this round (when i rejoined pa after leaving in r5), so i am somewhat ignorant of their history and tbh i was very suprised to hear that ppl had been insulting the alliance so much, the HC were very organised and the members were committed.

Even tho im relatively new to the alliance and it should b fun in HR, im saddened to see ETY disband

I had a great time and i dont think iv ever got as many roids as i did this round purely from alliance attacks. There were also numerous occasions where our targets ended up on the top 5 owned list, so gratz and thx to HC/officers/members in ETY for a far better round than i expected
Unread 21 Jul 2003, 20:17   #15
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future
i joined ety during the gap bertween r4 and r5 and left b4 r5 started and always considered you as THE n00b alliance and i spammed your pub channels at will.
but the development of ety was incredible. members + a dedicated, i assume, high command did a superb job. you got my deepest respect and it was nice to see a cuople of ety planets in the top100.

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jul 2003, 20:41   #16
LEFF|pm
Lord of the Boards

LEFF|pm is on a distinguished road
Reading this really saddens me. Although I dont even know you I surmise to know exactly how you feel.
I hope you wont look back and see your time in planetarion as wasted...

The community is cruel, theres hardly any friendship around, no respect and honor left after 10 rounds and still we are addicted... mainly encouraged by the will to destroy each other...

Try to get a change by playin another game - a completly different one... maybe it helps and you get your motivation back...

wishin ya all the best :/

LEFF
LEFF|pm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jul 2003, 20:50   #17
jvg
legion pe0n

jvg is an unknown quantity at this point
awww sad to see you go :/
but gg with you anywayz :P
now dont you all leave =P

<Azuth> I've done alot of Crazy things for PA
<Azuth> Telling a nekkid girl I can't stay over anyway as I have to go home and save my gal is right up there with spraining my foot with my bare hands to up my activity
jvg is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jul 2003, 21:02   #18
virogenesis
Proud ex EnTitY bc

virogenesis is infamous around these partsvirogenesis is infamous around these parts
I am not really sad bout the way ety disbanded as we disbanded on a high doing very well (not all our gals were tagged infact one of the other top 10 wasn't tagged)
Yes I miss the alliance already & so do many of the members but all good things havbe to come to an end.
We never disbanded cos we were doing bad or not enough members we disbanded as we didn't want the alliance to end up with a bad name.
So its nothing to be sad about really as our spirit will live on
virogenesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jul 2003, 21:41   #19
Foxman

Foxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really nice
sorry to see u go =/ dident know much about you or many of your members, but the few i know, are Great ppl
Foxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jul 2003, 22:37   #20
Tobe
Checkout Boy

Tobe is an unknown quantity at this point
i ve been in entity for a while now, i met kore playing myphppa last summer i think it was, he asked me to join entity for round 8 i said ok but i could never be bothered to log onto the site so i got kicked. After suffering in r8 with no alliance i came back and joined ety for r9 i suck as a player but without them i would have done even worse.

However the most memorable event for me and thing that i remember most fondly was on the night when about 2/3 of ety were under attack from weet i saw my incoming at around 7am gmt i called for def but had to go to school. i lost a few ships and got no def it didnt really matter to me, but as soon as i connected to irc kore messaged me to appologise for not being able to get defence for me me. it just made me think that ety was an alliance that truly cared for all its members, and since then i ve never had a bad word to say about ety, despite various clashes i ve had with the hcs
Unread 21 Jul 2003, 22:49   #21
RoachKing
Lil_Timmy

RoachKing is an unknown quantity at this point
it is a sad time and i myself have enjoyed my time in entity. I have also seen us called bad names at one time or another, but i do not see it true.
I dont think there has ever been a time when i was unable to get defence, and there has always been an attack to go on when needed.
I have not played for 2 rounds and i only played this one because it was free. However due to my good time in Entity i will certainly be playing round 10 also even if it is not with you.
RoachKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jul 2003, 12:09   #22
Teddy_Bear
The Original Teddy

Teddy_Bear will become famous soon enoughTeddy_Bear will become famous soon enough
Seeing the end of Entity really upsets me, i havnt enjoyed my self in an alliance as much since The Empire back in the old rounds,

i first joined ETY in round 6, i had a really good time but after Guild formed i left, back in round 9 i joined ETY agian and the good times continued,

Kore always tryed his best for the members, The [DC]'s never stoped working, theres was always one person up at any time, all of u where great DC's and i thank you for this,

im already missing Entity and the members that we had there, i hope times in HR will be just as fun
Unread 22 Jul 2003, 14:51   #23
LazarusLong

Sad to see you go, I've got to know quite a few of you over the last few rounds and had good fun. Good luck with HR and I know I'll see most of you around at sometime or another

Laz
Unread 22 Jul 2003, 18:46   #24
Tomax

Thumbs up

The comments here are exactly what Entity was...a devoted and freindly alliance. I have been with Entity for several rounds now and really am going to miss the freindships that this alliance has brought to me.

The HC's & DC's were the greatest bunch of people that you could ever want to have on your side. Always ready to defend when any member needed it. It didn't matter that you were the smallest or the largest member, you got what defense was available and most times it was more than necessary. The DC's were the greatest need I say more!!

The members....each treated one another like long lost freinds, not someone that was a n00b since their scores were smaller...each was treated as a member not as a score. This is where many alliances seperate ways from those of Entity!

Hopefully the members that will continue to play onto future rounds in either Planetarion or branching out to other games we will always treat eachother as just that freinds from Entity!

I salute you all from the top ranks to the members that only had a few short days in the alliance. You all were the greatest!! Kore you and the other HC are what alliance leaders should be!!

Tomax

Unread 22 Jul 2003, 20:36   #25
Opus

Opus is an unknown quantity at this point
It is a real shame to here about the retirement of an alliance as EnTitY.

I just got to now them this round, though I never belonged to EnTitY, I really got to repect them and apreceate the alliance and it´s members.

Some of the where community mates on another game, and I got to participate in some of their attacks.

Kore...thanks for everything...and good luck.
Opus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jul 2003, 22:56   #26
(°>
lowly ensign

(°> is an unknown quantity at this point
I only joined up in round 9.5 and really enjoyed the short time with them.
kore you are a top bloke and i hope I will see you playing again ... even if only as active as me :P
The rest i hope we can stick together.

I played since round 2 and I never been in an alliance so it was great to learn from you guys and that you put up wit my noobness

rriv
(°> is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jul 2003, 23:13   #27
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Shame to see you go
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jul 2003, 06:46   #28
Greatone

Greatone is an unknown quantity at this point
goodnight ety this is a sad day for me even if i left you tho i love you
Greatone is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jul 2003, 10:48   #29
Orean

Orean is an unknown quantity at this point
Sad to see you go, I had a great time in ETY...
Unread 25 Jul 2003, 15:09   #30
Biffy Clyro

Thanks Kor, for your dedication, and powerful leadership. Although I only joined ETY in round 9.5, I felt at home there, and I'm sure, along with many other ETY member's - HR will prove to be just as much fun.

Thanks Kor, and all ETY members.

Zeusy Out.
Unread 25 Jul 2003, 16:10   #31
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute
:(

GG

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jul 2003, 16:33   #32
TheHighPriest

TheHighPriest is an unknown quantity at this point
Byebye

Altough I've stopped playing Pa since Round 8, I somethimes still think of the great times I had in Ety. I was in Ety from Round 4 until I stopped playing and all my memories about it are good. Don't think I have much friends there left since most of my mates stopped playing with me (xcept for Korenchkin ofcourse).

Byebye Entity -- TheHighPriest
Unread 25 Jul 2003, 16:55   #33
firegod

I have been in ety all my PA life, and i dont regret it, it was so good i have to thank kore, or i wouldnt even play R5... and i have to apologise because i wasnt a good boy at R9... Its like when someone die, just after that you feel how you care about that person, thats how im feeling right now. And im disappointed to see that my last words to ety were " " yes, nothing because i wasnt there to say anything or even to play.
Thanks for all these time ETY
Thank you kore..

firegod
Unread 25 Jul 2003, 21:39   #34
Shooter_1_
Retired ETY HC

Shooter_1_ is an unknown quantity at this point
Well, have no fear... #EnTitY will remain open... as long as I'm not inactive for over 30 days

Guys, no matter what Kore says, we all know he did Awesome!

EnTitY r0x0r3d 3v3ry0n3z b0x0rz!

And if it wasn't for him we'd have died out a long time ago. (prolly about the same time the said 'coup de'tat' happened)

three cheers for Kore!
R3: 111:11, 114:17, 152:7 - c111-114a, IP
R4: 69:3:17 - IP, Liquid, ETY
R5: 6:25:17 - IP, ETY
R6: 32:7:3 - Guild
R7: 30:16:4 - ETY
R8: 31:1:5 - ETY
R9: 48:3:7 - ETY
R9.5: 2:2:2 - ETY
R10: 7:7:4 - HR
R11+: Life. It's got alcohol.
Shooter_1_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jul 2003, 22:25   #35
Teddy_Bear
The Original Teddy

Teddy_Bear will become famous soon enoughTeddy_Bear will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by Shooter_1_

Guys, no matter what Kore says, we all know he did Awesome!

EnTitY r0x0r3d 3v3ry0n3z b0x0rz!

And if it wasn't for him we'd have died out a long time ago. (prolly about the same time the said 'coup de'tat' happened)

three cheers for Kore!
to rite Shooter!!
ETY ROCKED!!!

when ever im on irc i will be in #entity on netgamers to keep the spirit alive long live the EnTitY!!!
Unread 26 Jul 2003, 00:10   #36
Fist
in your ass

Fist is an unknown quantity at this point
I had fun whilst I was in ETY, so its sad to see you go
good luck

Round 2 - 4:18 [C4E] #9
Round 3 - idle, played a few weeks
Round 4 - semi-idle somewhere in p19 [TGS] + [p19a]/[R0CK]
Round 5 - idle, played a few weeks
Round 6 - 15:12 [Iliad] then no allie
Round 7 - 12:16 [Blackice]for a few weeks + [VtS] #46
Round 8 - 15:5 [Adelante] + [DTA] + [ETY]
Fist is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jul 2003, 04:13   #37
QazokRouge5
Back from timeout.

QazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the rough
Rest in Peace.
Quote:
Originally posted by Yahwe
Gay ducks only do it because it impresses their peers.
QazokRouge5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jul 2003, 02:53   #38
TehVader
NewDawn pe0n

TehVader is an unknown quantity at this point
It's sad to see the end of ETY , I've worked alongside you often and it's been great (despite how it ended ). You've done a great job.

Goodluck Kore and the rest of Ety, hope you have fun in HR.
Unread 29 Jul 2003, 09:55   #39
Maddix
Imposter?

Maddix is an unknown quantity at this point
Having worked with you guys in R9, altho I often found your methods to be 'n00bish' and 'frustrating' you were decent allies for the most part.

Never really saw eye to eye with Prometheus, but Korenchkin was nice enough to get along with and like many other 'n00bie' alliances that have come and gone you have made a mark in your own way and will be missed.

R2: XXV
R3: Æternals
R4: Fx9/Wolfpack
R5: Legion
R6: Legion BC
R7: Legion BC
R8: RaH BC
R9: RaH HC
Maddix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jul 2003, 15:26   #40
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all
Shame to see you go
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 15:44   #41
Illmaticks
you know you want me

Illmaticks has a spectacular aura aboutIllmaticks has a spectacular aura about
Hmm

Sorry to see Entity go this way...

I, myself, did once enjoy the benefits of this alliance... :-)

Good luck y'all.

Catch you on irc, Kore.
Illmaticks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 20:39   #42
Lord_Thunderball
Playing Speedrounds

Lord_Thunderball is on a distinguished road
GG Kor... I was happy to know you, and to get some more info about ETY. Small alliance's are understimated, i think you've done well!

Take care!
Unread 4 Aug 2003, 02:15   #43
Dr_Zaius

Dr_Zaius has a spectacular aura aboutDr_Zaius has a spectacular aura about
How?

I was in entity and left on dodgy ground but how on earth did they get 2 this! Seemed 2 be going well when I left! Strong alliance!

Dr_Zaius - Planetarion Support Team Member
Dr_Zaius is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Aug 2003, 02:59   #44
Anihilat0r
Supreme ETY Pe0n

Anihilat0r is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: The End of an EnTitY....

Quote:
Originally posted by Anihilat0r
...Anyway, I digress.
The obvious point of this thread is that EnTitY will no longer operate as a Planetarion alliance.
This is not due to anything other than my own lack of motivation.
I spend too much time on EnTitY and its affecting my own business, and life, too much.
But, alas, there is nobody willing (or suitable) to take the reins from myself.
So from today our doors are closed...
There is no other reason.

'Just a bunch of harmless n00bs'
Anihilat0r is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Aug 2003, 07:27   #45
Exode
W00f w00f w00f

Exode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really nice
Not to spread bad seeds or anything, but tbh Monsieur Kore I think the real reason why we are disbanding is that you wouldn't ever let anyone take over your work without you being around. You yourself expressed how much of your precious time planetarion and EnTitY took from you.
I have no doubts that Prometheus with some good help could have managed to hold the alliance together. You have always been the head honcho and people would surely mourn your leaving, but I sincerely mean that EnTitY could still have remained a good alliance without you if just someone would put in the time to run it sort of along the lines that you did...

Again no offence

Exode
Exode is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Aug 2003, 12:42   #46
S0LDaDo

S0LDaDo is an unknown quantity at this point
It is a shame to see one of the best emergent alliances, considered by some of middle importance, but really one of the top alliances in a very near future, dissappear like this.

These emergent alliances were very important to disrupt the established power in planetarion, and Entity definitly did its job.

It just strikes me as odd that there wasnt really any1 to continue with this project
Unread 4 Aug 2003, 16:09   #47
themast
Punk

themast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by S0LDaDo
It just strikes me as odd that there wasnt really any1 to continue with this project

yes that is strange
Rd6&7 4D (20:8:6) & (20:2:10) Rd14 ND (2:5:4)
Rd8 Did not play Rd15 Did not play
Rd9 4D/SWaRM (13:4:10) Rd16 ND (14:1:6)
Rd9.5 SWaRM (42:7:4) Rd17 ND (13:10:8)
Rd10 SWaRM (21:4:7) Rd18 ND (13:6:8)
Rd10.5 SWaRM (5:5:10) Rd19 ND - HC (1:9:3)
Rd11 ND (32:2:10) Rd36 ND 7:9:7
Rd12 ND (30:10:1)
themast is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 03:27   #48
Rastaman

Rastaman is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy Another one bite the dust

Good work keeping it alive this long kore.
/me crys over #ETY
hence the gravitation towards mail....

Till Next Time Keep On Keepin On
Proud to be a Ðragon
Rastaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 13:13   #49
TheACE
Heroes For Life

TheACE can only hope to improve
gl, that is all there is to say for my part

R 4 n00bie [ACID]
R 5 [+] Crusader / [BD] Member - [DUH] Triad with [HR] & [UV]
R 6 [BD] Member - [HyB] Alliance with [HR] / [Pack] Wolves - [FoS] Fusion of Seven
R 7 [WP] Member/Officer - [NewX] Alliances of [NoS], [Ely] and [Xan]
R 8 [WP] Officer - Alliance with [Ely]
R 9 [WP] Officer - Alliance with [Ely]
R 9,5[WP] Officer
R 10 [WP] Officer / [Heroes] HC
R 10,5 [WP] Officer / [Heroes] HC
R 11 [1up] pe0n -> QUIT, back to RL
[Ð] Together we stand, Devided we Fall
TheACE is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 19:28   #50
Doorsdown
Aria's TeddyBear :p

Doorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really nice
good luck with HR

entity will be missed

R3 [Acid] peon
R4 - R7 [Fyre] HC
R7 - R8 [ND] HC
R8 - R13 [NoS] MC
R14 - R16 [1up] MO
R17 Retired
Doorsdown is offline   Reply With Quote