User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 2 Jul 2003, 14:24   #1
Ditcher

Ditcher is an unknown quantity at this point
I have one week left of my life

...And then Im going to army for 9months. I need to tips how to use my last remaining days. Money is a problem but I can always gather something up for alcohol and so on.

Thank you.
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 14:26   #2
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Come and visit me <3
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 14:28   #3
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
emigrate with it.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 14:29   #4
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: I have one week left of my life

Quote:
Originally posted by Ditcher
...And then Im going to army for 9months.
Why the hell would you want to join the army?
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 14:31   #5
Ditcher

Ditcher is an unknown quantity at this point
I dont want. It's compulsory up here
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 14:45   #6
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by WorkMonkey
ahahaha what a rubbish country.

Unread 2 Jul 2003, 15:05   #7
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
If its anything as norway is, its just to say that you eat mushrooms and smoke hash every day, and you get to go home!
Or, say that you **** in your sleep, or pee, or that youre queer and don't like guns.
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 15:06   #8
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:
Originally posted by Snurx
If its anything as norway is, its just to say that you eat mushrooms and smoke hash every day, and you get to go home!
Or, say that you **** in your sleep, or pee, or that youre queer and don't like guns.
Snurx = druggie bedwetter faggot
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 15:32   #9
Radical Edward

Quote:
Originally posted by queball
Snurx = druggie bedwetter faggot
you forgot pacifist.

Unread 2 Jul 2003, 17:40   #10
Muslim
Banned

Muslim is an unknown quantity at this point
snurx=ace
Muslim is offline   Reply With Quote