User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 2 Jul 2003, 10:22   #1
BarbieKen

Exclamation Use your potential

"I see fat people wherever I got, they just walk around and don't know they are fat.."

And the worst part is, they walk in tights. Tights (leggings etc) ffs!

Now this is not a rant against fat people or ugly people, but more towards people who don't have any style or class at all. I'm would be under the impression that everyone would want to be all they can be. Ladies in thights are just one example of how bad things can go during the dressing process.

I would even go to the point where, (I was once in Ibiza) families up to 5 persons comes with the same ****ing football shirts and shorts. Yeah, guess where they came from...

You don't have to be rich (to be my girl), you don't have to be cool (to rule my world) etc..

Why is it this way?

Last edited by BarbieKen; 2 Jul 2003 at 10:58.
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 10:26   #2
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
Because some people aren't having the same priorities as you have
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 10:26   #3
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
I dunno, there is nothing worse than fat people with their folds of greasy rippling flesh encased in tight body hugging leggings, doing nothing more to emphasise the grotesqueness of their inverted conical deposits of lard. not to mention their tops and arms and.... the Burqa seems like a Very Good Thing sometimes.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 10:29   #4
Yossarian

What the hell are thights?
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 10:33   #5
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Yossarian
What the hell are thights?
probably those thigh tights, you know the ones fat people always wear to excentuate the fact that they eat enough food for about five people? sometimes they even have flowers on them, cruelly distorted by the rippling folds of flesh.

Unread 2 Jul 2003, 10:36   #6
BarbieKen

Quote:
Originally posted by SilverSmoke
Your just jealous!
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 10:37   #7
BarbieKen

Quote:
Originally posted by Radical Edward
probably those thigh tights, you know the ones fat people always wear to excentuate the fact that they eat enough food for about five people? sometimes they even have flowers on them, cruelly distorted by the rippling folds of flesh.
This what I'm talking about.
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 10:44   #8
Yossarian

Quote:

You wear them on your thighs? I always used them as some kind of headwear
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 10:51   #9
BarbieKen

Quote:
You wear them on your thighs? I always used them as some kind of headwear
When doing driveby or a stickup?
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 10:57   #10
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
So "leggings" then?
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 11:14   #11
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Not everyone is equally superficial.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 11:17   #12
Yossarian

Quote:
Originally posted by BarbieKen
When doing driveby or a stickup?

No, they are good to keep the sun and anything else off my face
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 11:19   #13
BarbieKen

Quote:
Originally posted by Dante Hicks
Not everyone is equally superficial.
Fat people in tights have nothing to do with superficiality. It's offensive towards everyone else.
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 11:20   #14
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by BarbieKen
Fat people in tights have nothing to do with superficiality. It's offensive towards everyone else.
Why are you ogling fat women anyway? Do you have some kind of odd fetish?
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 11:23   #15
menth0l
dim like a fox

menth0l is on a distinguished road
Quote:
No, they are good to keep the sun and anything else off my face

comedy 'bukkake' option
---------------
ph33r TPE plz. thxbye.
menth0l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 11:23   #16
Radical Edward

Quote:
Originally posted by Proteus
So "leggings" then?
for normal people yes, but for fat people there isn't enough material to get past the thighs.

Unread 2 Jul 2003, 11:25   #17
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
oh, those fatties

ahhahahahahah
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 12:04   #18
BarbieKen

Quote:
Originally posted by Dante Hicks
Why are you ogling fat women anyway? Do you have some kind of odd fetish?
It's hardly unnoticable tho. Comon ffs, they take up 4 seats at the cinema. Plate Armor would solve the problem. They would get exercise while not offending bypassers.

Grrrrrreat solution!
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 15:04   #19
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:
Originally posted by SilverSmoke
Like health and happiness? What priorities then - eating as much as possible?
queball is offline   Reply With Quote