User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Closed Thread
Unread 15 Apr 2003, 05:26   #1
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
Teas

tonight i'm drinking a mango flavoured tea (mmmm)
i've gotten back onto my tea kick and trying some different stuff. i bought some vanilla tea and one called 'herbal dream' the other day. the lady was nice and gave me a sample of chocolate tea.. mmmmm

anyways.. i'm wondering if anyone else out there likes flavoured teas.. or if you're all into the boring earl grey? :P
Unread 15 Apr 2003, 05:28   #2
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Jenny gave me a small selection of random teas when I was staying with her in Oxyford, and in 6th Form I spent 3 weeks living off caffinated Blackcurrent tea.
Unread 15 Apr 2003, 05:38   #3
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Dilly_D is infamous around these partsDilly_D is infamous around these parts
Aryn, you and my roomie would love each other...she always has some wacky teas kickin about. right now she's got cinnamon apple spice, raspberry, black cherry, tangerine orange zinger, peach, and cranberry apple....along with the boring earl grey and orange pekoe.

but coffee > * so...booooo to tea

Last edited by Dilly_D; 15 Apr 2003 at 05:55.
Unread 15 Apr 2003, 05:53   #4
Nofutcha
Airvatar

Nofutcha will become famous soon enoughNofutcha will become famous soon enough
im a big fan of fruit tea's.

Soothing for a sore throat, and i also like green tea.

Tea rules

#phnx
Unread 15 Apr 2003, 05:58   #5
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
There's a place in cambridge that will give you unlimited green tea for 50p.
Unread 15 Apr 2003, 05:59   #6
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
green tea is great
my sister has one called 'marakish mint' which is a minty green tea
Unread 15 Apr 2003, 06:14   #7
Nofutcha
Airvatar

Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
I dunno how much that is in my lands exchangables, but sounds cheap.

#phnx
Unread 15 Apr 2003, 06:18   #8
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally posted by Nofutcha
About the same as a can of fizzy pop for you youngsters.
Unread 15 Apr 2003, 06:21   #9
Nofutcha
Airvatar

Quote:
About the same as a can of fizzy pop for you youngsters.
ooh, i like teh fizzeh pop wit teh bubblies and teh gas

#phnx
Unread 15 Apr 2003, 07:09   #10
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
I hope you all make it properly... anyone who squashes the tea bag* against the side of the mug deserves a jolly good clip around the ear

* I am just about on the verge of accepting these new-fangled tea bag things, over the proper sort of tea, which is loose, and hand picked by some pretty women in india with perfectly manicured hands...

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Unread 15 Apr 2003, 07:49   #11
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
I assume you conveniently managed to 'ignore' the line of homeless people queued out that back waiting for their turn in front of their sign saying

'Get students to drink your piss: 50p'

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Unread 15 Apr 2003, 07:51   #12
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally posted by Dead_Meat
I assume you conveniently managed to 'ignore' the line of homeless people queued out that back waiting for their turn in front of their sign saying

'Get students to drink your piss: 50p'
Well, it goes well with the oriental fusion food that they supply.
Unread 15 Apr 2003, 08:27   #13
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
'Earl Grey' tea is quite nice, but the best is 'English tea' (the bog standard stuff)

That nancy herbal stuff is awful
Unread 23 Jun 2003, 04:39   #14
Teas

Teas is an unknown quantity at this point
Teas

I like Teas :-)
Unread 23 Jun 2003, 04:55   #15
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
A dab of honey never hurt. It goes without saying that tea is a bajillion times better than coffee, or collegic piss.
Unread 23 Jun 2003, 05:02   #16
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by HobbieRogue4
It goes without saying that tea is a bajillion times better than coffee...
I knew it would only be a matter of time before the gloves were brought out. I don't drink tea, it makes me ill. I do drink coffee, it's pleasant. Everyone is different, lets not make this another war thread.. the says so

=[DJ Bass]=
Unread 23 Jun 2003, 05:15   #17
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally posted by djbass
I knew it would only be a matter of time before the gloves were brought out. I don't drink tea, it makes me ill. I do drink coffee, it's pleasant. Everyone is different, lets not make this another war thread.. the says so

=[DJ Bass]=
Coffee-flavored anything is worse than walking into a public bathroom and smelling the shotgun residue of the toilet patron before you.

*slap*
Unread 23 Jun 2003, 05:41   #18
Aryn
Happy

Re: Teas

Quote:
Originally posted by Teas
I like Teas :-)
dirty thread bumper :\
Unread 23 Jun 2003, 08:32   #19
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm drinking Twinning's English Breakfast Tea right now.
I like tea.
I used to have 2 sugar in my tea, but now i don't take any.
I like tea.
Unread 23 Jun 2003, 08:35   #20
menth0l
dim like a fox

menth0l is on a distinguished road
**** tea. I'm going to get some more coffee. Like a REAL MAN.

No ****ing milked down **** either.
---------------
ph33r TPE plz. thxbye.
Unread 23 Jun 2003, 10:38   #21
Popeye

Popeye is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Radical Edward
I hope you all make it properly... anyone who squashes the tea bag* against the side of the mug deserves a jolly good clip around the ear
whats wrong with squashing the bag against teh side of the mug?

i use a tea ball anyway as im l33t
Unread 23 Jun 2003, 11:18   #22
sigrid
hated dead or alive

sigrid is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Teas

Quote:
Originally posted by Aryn
tonight i'm drinking a mango flavoured tea (mmmm)
i've gotten back onto my tea kick and trying some different stuff. i bought some vanilla tea and one called 'herbal dream' the other day. the lady was nice and gave me a sample of chocolate tea.. mmmmm

anyways.. i'm wondering if anyone else out there likes flavoured teas.. or if you're all into the boring earl grey? :P
TEA is for sissys and the english

COFFEE all the way
Unread 23 Jun 2003, 11:19   #23
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Re: Teas

Quote:
Originally posted by sigrid
TEA is for sissys and the english

COFFEE all the way
Tea is

Coffee is

He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Unread 23 Jun 2003, 11:22   #24
Hostile
The Milky Bar Kid

Hostile is an unknown quantity at this point
Coffee is ok but you get better biscuit dunking action with tea.
Unread 23 Jun 2003, 11:58   #25
warrmr

warrmr is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Nofutcha
thats half a GBP £1 so theres ~96 cents to the £1 so that makes unlimeted tea for about 48cents
Unread 23 Jun 2003, 12:02   #26
warrmr

oh can i add tea is much nicer than coffée

btw thats milk no sugar cos im sweet enuff already (lol)
Unread 23 Jun 2003, 12:46   #27
plasmas_arms
Banned

plasmas_arms is an unknown quantity at this point
*sigh* I thought this thread was about teabagging

I am a little dissapointed.
Unread 23 Jun 2003, 12:58   #28
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by warrmr
thats half a GBP £1 so theres ~96 cents to the £1 so that makes unlimeted tea for about 48cents
I don't know what currency you're talking about but that sounds very wrong.

£1 is 1.43 Euros, 1.67 US Dollars, 2.25 Canadian Dollars, 2.49 Australian Dollars, 2.85 New Zealand Dollars, 2.89 Singapore Dollars, 13 Hong Kong Dollars and 57.66 Taiwan Dollars (all of which I presume use cents).

I don't think there's a single major currency in the world worth more than the pound...
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Unread 23 Jun 2003, 21:57   #29
warrmr

oops me thinsk i got that abit wrong mabe i shoudl use a curency converter.

mabe i got it back to front mabe it s 96p to $1 usd
Closed Thread