User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 13 Jun 2003, 01:42   #1
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Continuing the current theme

seeing as we seem to have alot of health threads currently

how come sometimes when i bite into an apple my gum/tooth bleeds a bit?

i brush twice daily for 2minutes or whatever your meant to do and its with one of those fancy pancy 'electric' tooth brushes.

whats wrong with me?
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 01:44   #2
Sandsnake
Snake of the Sand

Sandsnake will become famous soon enoughSandsnake will become famous soon enough
I used to use one of those fancy, expensive electric dealies...I quit because it wasn't actually working.
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 02:08   #3
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Continuing the current theme

Quote:
Originally posted by JammyJim

i brush twice daily for 2minutes or whatever your meant to do and its with one of those fancy pancy 'electric' tooth brushes.

whats wrong with me?

IT'S TEH AIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God i love the internet :)
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 03:04   #4
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I think its something to do with how far the apple digs in when you bite...

It's fibres can go between your teeth, and so go to your gums, which are quite sensitive, which cuts them.

Of course I am speaking out of my arse. Chances are its SARS. Sorry.
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 08:35   #5
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
It's the apple defending itself.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 08:57   #6
Dookie Velvet
Banned

Dookie Velvet is an unknown quantity at this point
Don't use electric toothbrushes.

The hype makes them appear godlike, therefore you don't brush your teeth with as much effort as if you were using a manual toothbrush.

Incidentally,

Quote:
Originally posted by Embroglio
LOL
Dookie Velvet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 09:02   #7
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:

whats wrong with me?
as has been said, electric brushes are shiet, get a normal toothbrush, and brush away from the gum to the end of the tooth. also you should floss and use mothwash, because lots of evhul bactera sit between the teeth, or just under the gum line.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 09:12   #8
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend
You have weak gums. Couple of solutions:

Keep using an electric toothbrush. Yes, it is better than a normal toothbrush. Just make sure you brush your gums as well as your teeth. Don't brush too hard (or too soft )

Floss. Preferably every day, though even once or twice a week makes a difference. If you really do have weak gums you will probably bleed a lot at first. Doesn't matter though, eventually you won't bleed at all and you can stop worrying about AIDS, or SARS, or whatever.
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 10:43   #9
menth0l
dim like a fox

menth0l is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Embroglio

wins

---------------
ph33r TPE plz. thxbye.
menth0l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 10:53   #10
sword

sword is infamous around these partssword is infamous around these partssword is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by menth0l
wins

Dont be silly - An apple can't defend itself from being eaten by controlling the tissue of JammyJims gums.

Unless of course, its a magic apple.
sword is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 10:54   #11
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by sword
Unless of course, its a magic apple.
how about a SpinnerApple?

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 14:06   #12
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

XeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

whats wrong with me?
start peeling your apples grandpa.

Knocking on your door for leftovers starting on Dec 21st
XeeThot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 14:56   #13
coza
Banned

coza is an unknown quantity at this point
Brushing twice a day damages j00r teeth

and whats wrong with reg toothbrush :P
they feel sexy on your teeth
coza is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 17:55   #14
Dookie Velvet
Banned

Dookie Velvet is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by coza
Where the **** did you hear this?
Dookie Velvet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 18:03   #15
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place
perhaps the apple skin jamming up between your teeth when you bite and cutting a little

i get it sometimes too

dont worry about it

(and i floss and brush properly and stuff )
madi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 18:09   #16
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by coza
Hey?
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote