User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 8 Jun 2003, 03:44   #1
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
<3 Kariya <3

Ducks win!
5-2!

We're going to a Game 7. PLEASE LET US WIN IN NEW JERSEY, DAMMIT.

You gotta love kariya though. 1 point in 4 games, then 2 assits and a goal tonight, the goal after being nearly knocked out. Commentators were saying "his eyes are opening, thank god"

<3

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jun 2003, 04:04   #2
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Dilly_D is infamous around these partsDilly_D is infamous around these parts
\o/

Monday night...the ducks will hoist Lord Stanley's Mug

\o/
Unread 8 Jun 2003, 06:06   #3
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
game 7 already? geezus where have i been? :\
Unread 8 Jun 2003, 06:30   #4
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Quote:
Originally posted by Aryn
geezus where have i been? :\
I was wondering the same thing...I'm gettin lonely here :\
Unread 8 Jun 2003, 11:37   #5
Monkehpimp
'Useless'

Monkehpimp is an unknown quantity at this point
82 regular season games.
four 7 game series.
all for this chance.

GO GIGGY \o/
Unread 8 Jun 2003, 11:59   #6
Black Dog
Dazed and Confused

Black Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really nice
Why can't American people learn from the beauty of American football? A short season with a one-off crunchdown at the Superbowl is the way to go.

All this best-of-seven, nine-month-season featuring 100 games is for nobjockeys.
Black Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jun 2003, 13:26   #7
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Black Dog
Why can't American people learn from the beauty of American football? A short season with a one-off crunchdown at the Superbowl is the way to go.

All this best-of-seven, nine-month-season featuring 100 games is for nobjockeys.
Either that or its entertaining for a LONG LONG period of time, and now over 100 games is going to come down to the outcome of just ONE game.

How can that not be exciting?

Unread 8 Jun 2003, 14:24   #8
menth0l
dim like a fox

menth0l is on a distinguished road
Go Hamilton Bulldogs!!!

(AHL Finals)

Got two m8s in that team.
---------------
ph33r TPE plz. thxbye.
menth0l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jun 2003, 14:40   #9
Black Dog
Dazed and Confused

Black Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh
Either that or its entertaining for a LONG LONG period of time, and now over 100 games is going to come down to the outcome of just ONE game.
That would be fine, except for the fact that it rarely comes down to that one game, the teams have already faced each other so many times that some of the romance is lost and the season will start again in some ridiculously short time.

That was the problem with the World Cup last year in football, this season I didn't really 'get into it'. Too much of a good thing and it just becomes dull.
Black Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jun 2003, 21:56   #10
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Quote:
Originally posted by Black Dog
That would be fine, except for the fact that it rarely comes down to that one game, the teams have already faced each other so many times that some of the romance is lost and the season will start again in some ridiculously short time.

That was the problem with the World Cup last year in football, this season I didn't really 'get into it'. Too much of a good thing and it just becomes dull.
game 7, stanley cup finals, it doesn't get any better than this for NHL fans...who cares about romance being lost between them...they are enemies, game 7 will me a most entertaining game I can assure you of this
Unread 8 Jun 2003, 22:04   #11
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
vBulletin Message
Sorry. The search function has been disabled by the administrator.

When the **** did that happen?
How long have I been away? Three days?
Unread 8 Jun 2003, 22:07   #12
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Jolt moved some servers.

The forums broke.

They got fixed EVENTUALLY.

Now the search function doesn't work, and never will again.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jun 2003, 22:10   #13
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
So, and let me just get this straight; once again the forums weren't backed up in any way resembling that of the discussion boards of a professional gaming company and are in fact being run by leper monkeys?

Again?
Unread 8 Jun 2003, 22:14   #14
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
It's jolt.

In r4, iirc, 5th season had 8 servers for the ticking.

Now, there's 3 for the entire game.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jun 2003, 22:27   #15
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Ah the comedy of errors thread in PA discussions.
Unread 8 Jun 2003, 22:57   #16
FooFighter

FooFighter can only hope to improve
Cmon the DUCKS !!!!

game 5 & 6 have been amazing, especially #6 ducks won !!
when Kariya scored it was a brilliant shot, but Marshall's was also amazing when he hit the 2nd for the Devils

Ducks for game 7 and the stanley cup !!
FooFighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jun 2003, 08:26   #17
menth0l
dim like a fox

menth0l is on a distinguished road
God damn it Hamilton lost !

trailing 3-2 now.

COME ON YOU CAN DO IT
---------------
ph33r TPE plz. thxbye.
menth0l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jun 2003, 10:12   #18
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

im having like 8 folk up here to stay tonight and watch the hockey.

Its gonna finish at like 4, i wonder if ill manage to be awake for then