User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 3 Jun 2003, 17:46   #1
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Predictions for the match tonight?

I reckon 82 arrests, 2 unconcious policeman and a smashed up police car

you?

oh and we'll prolly losing 1 - 0 before the game is abandoned

(tho they had better not riot too far, i'm only 10 minutes walk up the road )
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jun 2003, 17:48   #2
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
I hope the ****ing pieces of **** dont riot.

2-0 for the match. Unfortunately it seems Heskey and Phil Neville will be playing .
Unread 3 Jun 2003, 17:49   #3
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
wheres it at again?
Unread 3 Jun 2003, 17:49   #4
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Leicester
Unread 3 Jun 2003, 17:50   #5
Dr Wakka

Dr Wakka is an unknown quantity at this point
Evian - or are the riots in Switzerland?
Unread 3 Jun 2003, 17:53   #6
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by JC
I hope the ****ing pieces of **** dont riot.
so do i tho i don't hold out much hope

one of my flatmates went to the last game and it was ****ing awful in the towncentre before the match, people rioting, throwing bottles, attacking cops, etc

then the pitch invasion and fighting afterwards

Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jun 2003, 18:09   #7
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little
England 4 - 0 Serbia-Montenegro(?).
Unread 3 Jun 2003, 20:30   #8
CoD
(.) (.)

CoD has a spectacular aura aboutCoD has a spectacular aura aboutCoD has a spectacular aura about
heskeys acctually playin ok! Hes doing what he should everyone lobs balls into the box and he heads them down to owen, although owen missed the best chance

I took some stupid bet like england to win at h/t and f/t with the same with portugal and south korea to draw at h/t but win f/t
i took it as 3 doubles
CoD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jun 2003, 22:07   #9
JC
lolly roffle

Pretty much the same as the South Africa game, we got the right result but with an under-par performance.
Unread 4 Jun 2003, 08:08   #10
Toop
Banned

Toop is an unknown quantity at this point
Wasn't there a threat to kick England from the EC if there were more riots? or something?
Toop is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jun 2003, 08:19   #11
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Toop
Wasn't there a threat to kick England from the EC if there were more riots? or something?
yeap, then England was going to be towed into the middle of the atlantic and dropped iirc.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jun 2003, 08:39   #12
menth0l
dim like a fox

menth0l is on a distinguished road
I enjoy watching copa libertadores games. They always turn into a melee at some point.
---------------
ph33r TPE plz. thxbye.
menth0l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jun 2003, 08:41   #13
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
I think England will lose 7:0

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jun 2003, 10:52   #14
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
heh, the analysm and commentary on BBC is abysmal. After years of defending heskey whatever he did, theyve now jumped on the "hes ****" bandwagon quite a few months late. Im not the biggest fan of the guy, but when he jumps high, and heads it on to owens foot who lets it run on, im not about to blame him. Nor am i going to blame him for Rooney taking a greedy shot ("Heskey should have ran to the front post"). Then they showed a series of shots of Ashley cole being **** (suprise suprise) and blamed Frank Lampard for not covering the left mid situation.

Analysm is so blatantly telling A story rather than THE story. Even from the highlights i had a better idea of what went on rather than what motson and co wanted me to believe.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jun 2003, 11:02   #15
JC
lolly roffle

I'm not a big Heskey fan, but i'll admit he played ok. However, he is in no way deserving of a starting role. If Sven wants to play a big guy up there with Owen why the **** doesnt he play Beattie, he can do everything Heskey does and a hell of a lot more.

I thought Lampard did ok, seeing as he was stuck out of position on the left, although most of the game he kept drifting in field for obvious reasons. I cant understand how the only left footed english man who regularly plays left midfield for his club and is in the form of his life isnt given a chance for his England (Gareth Barry).

A. Cole did ok from what i remember...? With nobody covering the left wing it meant he had to cover the whole of the left side which he does better than Wayne Bridge and so deserves the position there. However, if we find a proper left winger, i would have Bridge at left back as he is a better defender.

I thought Upson looked good, and J. Cole performed best out of the subs so i wouldnt mind seeing them given a chance against Slovakia.

Oh and i havent heard of any crowd trouble yet which is good news .
Unread 4 Jun 2003, 11:05   #16
Reidy
I AM THE ONE & ONLY

Reidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to all
phil neville is a good player JC, he won't let england down sitting infront of the centre backs

Blind Faith - FTM
Reidy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jun 2003, 11:19   #17
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by JC
I'm not a big Heskey fan, but i'll admit he played ok. However, he is in no way deserving of a starting role. If Sven wants to play a big guy up there with Owen why the **** doesnt he play Beattie, he can do everything Heskey does and a hell of a lot more.

I thought Lampard did ok, seeing as he was stuck out of position on the left, although most of the game he kept drifting in field for obvious reasons. I cant understand how the only left footed english man who regularly plays left midfield for his club and is in the form of his life isnt given a chance for his England (Gareth Barry).

A. Cole did ok from what i remember...? With nobody covering the left wing it meant he had to cover the whole of the left side which he does better than Wayne Bridge and so deserves the position there. However, if we find a proper left winger, i would have Bridge at left back as he is a better defender.

I thought Upson looked good, and J. Cole performed best out of the subs so i wouldnt mind seeing them given a chance against Slovakia.

Oh and i havent heard of any crowd trouble yet which is good news .
Imho Phil Neville has had a solid season. Cant think of a mistake hes made all year, a bit tough if you are going to blame him still for 2000. In the holding role, flair is what you LEAST want. Hes a good player for that position.

Ofc Heskey isnt deserved of a starting role, but hes not deserved of having things he does well criticised either. And i totally agree with your Beattie comments. What has Vassell done this season to be subbed ahead of him too? Sven seems desperate to bleed Rooney, and Stifle beattie.

Lampard is ok, cant see him ever being a regular starter for me though.

Personally id play Barry at Left back, and you KNOW who i'd play at left mid. Even if in a friendly, he deserves a go. Without meaning to JC, you kinda accidently displayed the attitude thats kept Thompson out of the team. Even if in a friendly for god sake, the man is playing out of his skin, and hes left footed. I dont need to sing his praises, as he does enough of that himself with his performances.

I dont rate Ashley Cole at all, he is a weak link in the England team that people tend to look past because they are so happy that england have ANYONE with a left foot on the park. Bridge is pretty decent, and always plays well for england. Would still prefer Barry though.

Upson was ok, and im not sure where Cole would fit into the team, hes probably a good sub to have.

And there was no crowd trouble, pld, for once

Unread 4 Jun 2003, 11:20   #18
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
football is gay boys
Unread 4 Jun 2003, 11:36   #19
Freakozoid
Anon.

Freakozoid is an unknown quantity at this point
Thompson is good but not good enough for England team.

I'd give Barry a chance there or try and get McManaman to play properly.

by the way I think you mean analysis instead of analysm
Freakozoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jun 2003, 11:43   #20
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:
Originally posted by SilverSmoke
football is gay boys
Not if there are riots!
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jun 2003, 12:21   #21
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Quote:
Originally posted by Freakozoid
Thompson is good but not good enough for England team.
thats funny, because steven gerrard & company didnt enjoy playing against him very much at anfield or celtic park. Him and Chris Sutton were the last englishmen in europe. Suttons not good enough, but Thompson is certainly. I guess sven just has something against playing a left footed left midfielder

Unread 4 Jun 2003, 12:42   #22
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by SilverSmoke
Soccer is for gay boys
Fixed.
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Psi_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jun 2003, 13:35   #23
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Freakozoid
I'd give Barry a chance there or try and get McManaman to play properly.
Since when was Steve McManaman a left sided player?
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jun 2003, 15:56   #24
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
Since when was Steve McManaman a left sided player?
since when has where a player is comfortable affected sven's team selection?

Unread 4 Jun 2003, 15:59   #25
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh
since when has where a player is comfortable affected sven's team selection?
Anyway, Sven doesn't pick players from abroad.
Unread 4 Jun 2003, 16:12   #26
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

deerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to behold
Hes picked 50% of all 'decent' english players playing abroad
Unread 4 Jun 2003, 16:16   #27
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally posted by deerbarn
Hes picked 50% of all 'decent' english players playing abroad
Owen Hargreaves in other words?
Unread 4 Jun 2003, 16:32   #28
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
I was listening to FiveLive after the match yesterday, and they were making Gerrard sound like a God.

"England haven't lost with Gerrard playing!" they cheer, and make it sound like it is all because of him.

He played okay last night, but generally when playing for England he has been really ****. He plays long balls over the top to Owen that never actually arrive at Owen and go out for a goal kick.

I admit I'm probably biased, but I'd much rather see Ashley Cole playing for England than Wayne Bridge. Bridge might not dive as much, but Cole can go forward much better, and he is improving his defensive skills too.

Phil Neville has had a good season, but I'd rather not see him playing. There are players that could fill that holding role better than him.

In recent years, the most effective lest sided partnership I've seen seems to be that of Trevor Sinclair and Ashley Cole, and I'd be happy to see that again. But that's unlikely, and unless Sinclair joins a Premiership club, impossible.

I feel sorry for Heskey really. He gets blamed for a bad goalscoring record, but people forget he was played out on the left wing for many of those matches. Sure, I'd like to see Beattie get a chance, as he is the better striker (plus it would stop all the Beattie lovers from ringing up Radio Five after every England game and complaining), but I feel Heskey had quite a good game last night.

Rooney did nothing special again, but it said about him being a 'catalyst' or something on the news last night.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jun 2003, 17:13   #29
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Quote:
Originally posted by LHC
I was listening to FiveLive after the match yesterday, and they were making Gerrard sound like a God.

"England haven't lost with Gerrard playing!" they cheer, and make it sound like it is all because of him.

He played okay last night, but generally when playing for England he has been really ****. He plays long balls over the top to Owen that never actually arrive at Owen and go out for a goal kick.

I admit I'm probably biased, but I'd much rather see Ashley Cole playing for England than Wayne Bridge. Bridge might not dive as much, but Cole can go forward much better, and he is improving his defensive skills too.

Phil Neville has had a good season, but I'd rather not see him playing. There are players that could fill that holding role better than him.

In recent years, the most effective lest sided partnership I've seen seems to be that of Trevor Sinclair and Ashley Cole, and I'd be happy to see that again. But that's unlikely, and unless Sinclair joins a Premiership club, impossible.

I feel sorry for Heskey really. He gets blamed for a bad goalscoring record, but people forget he was played out on the left wing for many of those matches. Sure, I'd like to see Beattie get a chance, as he is the better striker (plus it would stop all the Beattie lovers from ringing up Radio Five after every England game and complaining), but I feel Heskey had quite a good game last night.

Rooney did nothing special again, but it said about him being a 'catalyst' or something on the news last night.
If they havent lost with him playing, thats good. Hes a superb midfielder. And if you call his goal and performance "ok" last night your standards are far too high.

Didnt you see the BBC1 highlights? Although the narrative was "where was frank lampard" they showed 3 ashley cole mistakes. And Serbia cant have gotten one on one against cole more than 4-5 times, surely. Hes overrated, hes a diver, he cant defend for **** and hes only in the england team because hes an arsenal player.

I cant think of anyone in better form than Phil neville for the holding role tbh.

Sinclair was good for a couple of games; hes not the permanent solution. If Sven wasnt an idiot he would have at least given Alan Thompson a go in a friendly. I guess me suggesting a left footed player for the left midfield role is stupid in his books though.

Last night they were jumping down heskeys throat for anything. Frankly he didnt stand out as being **** to me. Though i agree Beattie should get a proper shot. Sven is determined to stifle him and bleed Rooney to death (he is almost counting on Rooney as his saviour now)

Unread 4 Jun 2003, 17:14   #30
Freakozoid
Anon.

Freakozoid is an unknown quantity at this point
McManaman can play on the left, it's not his ideal position but he is better than most there.

LHC Rooney was good. He isn't afraid to shoot or take it past people.

Heskey should have scored rather than set Owen up, although Owen should have slammed it into the net, even though it was going a bit fast.

Joe Cole impressed me. I didn't used to rate him that highly but he was impressive, even though it was against Serbia.

I've never liked Gerrard his kick it long and let Owen chase it, whoops its gone out tactic annoys me to no end.

P Neville is a great utility man but I prefer Butt over him.

Ashley Cole is good, Wayne Bridge looks a bit cumbersome on the ball a lot of the time although he is a better crosser of the ball.

Gareth Barry should have scored though. He waited about 5 seconds in the 6 yard box
Freakozoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jun 2003, 17:26   #31
JC
lolly roffle

Macca wont get back in the England team. He ruined his chances by being out late clubbing last time he had his chance, and Sven isnt the type of guy to put up with that, plus its hardly something we want players doing when we have enough problems keeping fans under control. Also, McManaman doesnt get regular first team football these days.