User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 24 May 2003, 04:54   #1
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Dilly_D is infamous around these partsDilly_D is infamous around these parts
Question computer nity gritty n00b question

where can I find who manufactured my motherboard? will it say right on the mobo, or is it stashed away on the computer somewhere?
Unread 24 May 2003, 06:05   #2
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point
I *think* SiSoft's Sandra Benchmarking and Diagnostic Utility will give you that sort of info.
Woof is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2003, 06:49   #3
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Quote:
Originally posted by Woof
I *think* SiSoft's Sandra Benchmarking and Diagnostic Utility will give you that sort of info.
it does...but, unfortunately, the dl link is broken :\
Unread 24 May 2003, 06:53   #4
menth0l
dim like a fox

menth0l is on a distinguished road
Your one chance in the whole INTARNET to get that program and the link is broken :(

how unfortunate.
---------------
ph33r TPE plz. thxbye.
menth0l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2003, 07:21   #5
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

i found another program, but it shows my mobo manufacturer as 'unknown' :\
Unread 24 May 2003, 07:26   #6
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

basically, I need to know so I can download one of them fancy 'thermometer for your cpu' programs....so if anyone can help me out that'd be grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat!
Unread 24 May 2003, 07:41   #7
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point
What a stroke of luck, ive managed to find another site on the Internet where you can download Sandra
Woof is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2003, 09:41   #8
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Motherboard Monitor.
Unread 24 May 2003, 13:17   #9
Luckeh!!!!
-=Murderous Plush Toy=-

Luckeh!!!! will become famous soon enoughLuckeh!!!! will become famous soon enough
It should say so on your motherboard.
Luckeh!!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2003, 13:24   #10
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Your Motherboard proggy probably gives a type. Like "K7T266" or something like that.
Just enter that type in google between quotes and add the word "motherboard". 10 bucks you find it in the first 5 links.

[edit]
The type can also be found in your BIOS or the post-BIOS screen, perhaps even the manufactorer.
[/edit]
Structural Integrity is offline   Reply With Quote