User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 7 May 2003, 17:04   #1
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Battlefield1942 problem: controls freezing

I've been practising my flying today, but I've found a nasty problem: the controls freeze when I use more than 2 keys of my keyboard.

When I strafe a target (ie: spray it with the machinegun) I need to release the gun before I can pull up. This has caused me to crash several times into ships or the sea (been doing midway all the time). I also have to release all controls when I am about to fire the gun.
The keys I use in this situation is throttle+controls+gun.

I fly the plane with my keyboard because I don't have a joystick, and flying with the mouse is just impossible.
Is there a patch for this, or does anyone know a fix?

(no, it's not my keyboard, as I play UT too sometimes and I can jump+strafe+move+switch weapons at the same time without any problems)
Structural Integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2003, 17:19   #2
menth0l
dim like a fox

menth0l is on a distinguished road
play a real game like Quake.
---------------
ph33r TPE plz. thxbye.
menth0l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2003, 18:17   #3
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by menth0l
die!
Unread 7 May 2003, 18:20   #4
LISELOTTE
sucking young blood

LISELOTTE is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Unread 7 May 2003, 18:21   #5
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by LISELOTTE
Quote:
play a real game like Duke Nukem
Unread 7 May 2003, 18:22   #6
LISELOTTE
sucking young blood

LISELOTTE is an unknown quantity at this point
omg.. we should be helping him instead ffs \:

erm.. have you patched?
Unread 7 May 2003, 18:26   #7
mpr0733

mpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of light
Don't jump.
mpr0733 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2003, 18:27   #8
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I've never been able to crouch, strafe, run and fire at the same time so I assign things differently. In bf1942 I fly by mouse though, so it's not an issue.

http://www.pimprig.com/forums/archive/topic/1961.html

is totally unrelated.
Unread 7 May 2003, 18:46   #9
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

I found the problem: my space-bar
I can push all the buttons I want, but when using the space-bar it's limitted to two.

damn... left-alt is not really a solution...