User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 6 May 2003, 16:05   #1
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation The Great Debate

The Public Debating Forum. On a measure of one to ten, ten being good, one being pants, how would you rate it so far?

My verdict -14. Deader than John Major in a mausoleum in The Highlands.

Was it ever necessary? We don't need this fanaticsm for compartmentalisation among the Forum leaders.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 May 2003, 16:06   #2
menth0l
dim like a fox

menth0l is on a distinguished road
It's even worse than roleplaying
---------------
ph33r TPE plz. thxbye.
menth0l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 May 2003, 16:07   #3
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally posted by menth0l
A terrible indictment.
Unread 6 May 2003, 16:08   #4
menth0l
dim like a fox

menth0l is on a distinguished road
I know. Oh i know.
---------------
ph33r TPE plz. thxbye.
menth0l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 May 2003, 16:10   #5
CjC
Throwing Shapes

CjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant future
I think everybodys argumentative side subdued after swathes of banter threads relating to a certain war with a country beginning with "I".

The new "Debate" forum in reality would just be a way of tidying the GD board further. TBH there isnt enough threads or posts in a day atm to need it.

[EDIT] For some reason the second line of this post didnt make it past the editor, odd.[/EDIT]

Last edited by CjC; 6 May 2003 at 16:20.
CjC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 May 2003, 16:12   #6
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
The what?
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 May 2003, 16:13   #7
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
I've never been there, but surely it can't be that bad?
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 May 2003, 16:15   #8
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
It was a rush job, oddly, given there were months to plan the whole shebang while we waited for the forum to come into existence.

There's no structure, the people there seem to have lost the distinction between debate and discussion, 'etc'.

Shame. Though tbh I don't really care that much.
Unread 6 May 2003, 16:15   #9
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Cynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really nice
I think "General Discussions" is ace tbh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
I wish we could trademark for a less shitty poster
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Cynical Oracle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 May 2003, 16:19   #10
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally posted by pablissimo
It was a rush job, oddly, given there were months to plan the whole shebang while we waited for the forum to come into existence.
There was too much of the air of it being some sort of 'project' about it for me. I don't think it was well thought out, really, or if it was, it has been poorly implemented.

They should just scrap it, or try and make it actually work with renewed vigour. In either case, they should do something. It's an eyesore at the moment.

I assume, like most 'big' failures in the forum, it'll be allowed to stagger about, zombie-like for some time, and then it'll be quietly scrapped. The Admins have never really had the strength or will for just removing the big problems or failures at a stroke. Pity, really.

Quote:
Originally posted by pablissimo
Shame. Though tbh I don't really care that much.
I do! The debate is about the principal reason I still come here.

Last edited by Marilyn Manson; 6 May 2003 at 16:24.
Unread 6 May 2003, 16:19   #11
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice
Quote:
\o/
Unread 6 May 2003, 16:21   #12
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Marilyn Manson
I do! The debate is about the principal reason I still come here.
To be honest, there's been more insightful discussions on this board than there have debates on the other of the same calibre. I know a debate ain't a discussion, but the quality of argument on this side of the fence 'on occassion' seems higher.

If time was dedicated to it, and there was a thought-process involved before just letting people loose, it could work I guess. But although I was originally in favour of the idea, it's just lost its appeal.
Unread 6 May 2003, 16:23   #13
LISELOTTE
sucking young blood

LISELOTTE is an unknown quantity at this point
i lurked into it... and yes. Its almost as bad as roleplay!
Unread 6 May 2003, 16:34   #14
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Failure.

GD needs to keep all the threads it can get. There are simply not enouch threads around to make it worthwile to seperate them all.
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 May 2003, 17:33   #15
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
completely pointless
and i havent seen anyone defend it yet.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 May 2003, 17:37   #16
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I hereby propose we have a forum devoted SOLELY to each poster, to remove this kind of argument.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 May 2003, 17:42   #17
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Question

Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
We have managed to have a good debate so far.

Most people seem to think that the public debating forum is a bit shiet.

Jakiri's conclusion: I am a raging egotist who could not be possibly acting on a feeling that obviously a lot of people here share when I criticise said public debating forum.

Was there any need for introducing that sort of twaddle?
Unread 6 May 2003, 17:43   #18
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
The debating forum, as I said when it was suggested, is utter piss
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 May 2003, 17:46   #19
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
I demand a public apology followed by several resignations.
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 May 2003, 17:46   #20
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Jakiri's conclusion: I am a raging egotist who could not be possibly acting on a feeling that obviously a lot of people here share when I criticise said public debating forum.
Whu?
Unread 6 May 2003, 17:47   #21
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Question

Quote:
Whu?
I've only recently come back. Do you get lots of criticsm of it, then?
Unread 6 May 2003, 17:57   #22
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
I've only recently come back. Do you get lots of criticsm of it, then?
What, Acrobat?

I think I'm the person who's criticised it the most.
Unread 6 May 2003, 17:59   #23
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Question

Quote:
What, Acrobat?

I think I'm the person who's criticised it the most.
I feel like we are two people from different parts of the Universe who have never met, and we have suddenly taken on a notion of talking to each other.

What is all this about?
Unread 6 May 2003, 18:03   #24
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Acrobat file format = .pdf = 'Planetarion Debating Forum'
Unread 6 May 2003, 18:04   #25
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Question

Quote:
Acrobat file format = .pdf = 'Planetarion Debating Forum'
And the rest of the stuff you typed? What did that mean, in it's context?
Unread 6 May 2003, 18:07   #26
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
And the rest of the stuff you typed? What did that mean, in it's context?
My initial post is what you could call a 'parody' of the seemingly ever increasing number of seperating forums, and decided to extend that to the users, with HILARIOUS CONSEQUENCES!
Unread 6 May 2003, 18:12   #27
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation

Quote:
My initial post is what you could call a 'parody' of the seemingly ever increasing number of seperating forums, and decided to extend that to the users, with HILARIOUS CONSEQUENCES!
Yes.
Unread 6 May 2003, 18:35   #28
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:
we could all have blogs
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 May 2003, 19:29   #29
Chrism
Governor General

Chrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
How cruel...
Unread 6 May 2003, 19:44   #30
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

I assume, like most 'big' failures in the forum, it'll be allowed to stagger about, zombie-like for some time, and then it'll be quietly scrapped.
that's no way to talk about jobby*

*or belgy**

**or DM***

***or you****

****you get the point
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 May 2003, 21:00   #31
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Organised formal debates where people argue points they don't really believe are TOTALLY GAY.

If the idiots can stay out of decent threads here, then there's no need for a seperate forum. If this forum became a lot more active then you could seperate out the vaguely better discussions. But having proper debates is stupid.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2003, 12:06   #32
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally posted by Ragnarak
****you get the point
I certainly can't speak for Dead Meat and Belgy, but I am so far aware that they went on their own volition, like I certainly did.

So no.
Unread 7 May 2003, 13:08   #33
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

So no.
'jumped before you were pushed'

and since when did anything posted on GD need to have any basis in fact whatsoever?
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2003, 14:58   #34
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I take no pleasure in being proven right but I ****ing told you it wouldn't work. It removes the whole point of GD, otherwise we'd just all use mailing lists to debate. It removes the snappy element, the off-the-cuff style of posting and the community feel. Anyhow it's no longer really my business or problem.
Unread 7 May 2003, 15:03   #35
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
i dont know what to say apart from id completely forgotten it even existed
Nusselt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2003, 16:05   #36
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
I take no pleasure in being proven right
Lies.
Unread 7 May 2003, 16:11   #37
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Lies.

Actually I don't. I just view being proven right as something meaningless with which I can annoy nod, and to a lesser extent the artist formerly known as queball.
Unread 7 May 2003, 16:18   #38
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation

Quote:
Actually I don't.
I do.
Unread 7 May 2003, 16:21   #39
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
I do.

Do not.
Unread 7 May 2003, 16:22   #40
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation

Quote:
Do not.
Feed me.