User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 6 May 2003, 10:35   #1
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Last Posts in GD

If you take a look at the latest poster there, you'll see that there are around 10 threads last replied by Snurx here.

Are you bored, or very bored, boy?
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 May 2003, 10:38   #2
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
I did more than that earlier, and yesterday too.

it reall iy boredome that does it.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 May 2003, 11:10   #3
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
No, im not bored when im here...:))))
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 May 2003, 12:29   #4
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
'Someone' isn't going to be here much longer if they don't stop spamming.

Capicshe?

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 May 2003, 12:50   #5
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
not me I don't spam, I just come on at the most quiet time of the day.

Unread 6 May 2003, 13:05   #6
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Radical Edward
having occupied loads of threads all morning, I hand the Spam Baton (no innuendo) over to snurx, who seems to be doing a good job now.
Was there anything else, or would you like me to select a new nick for you?

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 May 2003, 13:10   #7
Radical Edward

Quote:
Originally posted by Dead_Meat
Was there anything else, or would you like me to select a new nick for you?
It was meant with humour.

Unread 6 May 2003, 13:16   #8
Eskimo
Foolish newbie

Eskimo is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Radical Edward
It was meant with humour.
Didnt you read the rules?
Humor is absolutely outlawed.
C. Shouldn't have sat next to you on the bus in the first place.
Eskimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 May 2003, 13:20   #9
Evil Skragg
And you expected Kittens?

Evil Skragg will become famous soon enoughEvil Skragg will become famous soon enough
With JBoy gone, that rule seems to have been abolished
Unread 6 May 2003, 13:22   #10
Radical Edward

Quote:
Originally posted by Eskimo
Didnt you read the rules?
Humor is absolutely outlawed.
unless you are a mod, in which case imposing humour in the form of sticky threads is fine

Unread 6 May 2003, 13:52   #11
menth0l
dim like a fox

menth0l is on a distinguished road
And here i was thinking Tietäjä was leaving :}
---------------
ph33r TPE plz. thxbye.
menth0l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 May 2003, 15:05   #12
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Cynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really nice
I've been banned before. It's not nice I'll tell ya!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
I wish we could trademark for a less shitty poster
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Cynical Oracle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 May 2003, 16:06   #13
Kal_Zakath
Terror and Hubris

Kal_Zakath is an unknown quantity at this point
I've been banned/deleted 4 or 5 times so far and it's fun.
Kal_Zakath is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 May 2003, 16:07   #14
menth0l
dim like a fox

menth0l is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Kal_Zakath
I've been banned/deleted 4 or 5 times so far and it's fun.

Now all you gotta look out for is Belgy

ROLFLOLPLDZ
---------------
ph33r TPE plz. thxbye.
menth0l is offline   Reply With Quote