User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 25 Mar 2003, 00:09   #1
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Michael Moore - Oscar Winner

Hes cheered , hes booed , hes political , hes satirical.

And now he has an oscar, his voice will be heard a little louder.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 00:11   #2
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society
I thought he came across as a drunken old man tbh
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 00:14   #3
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Forest
I thought he came across as a drunken old man tbh
A drunken old man with a political message.

And an Oscar
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 00:17   #4
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
ive always wondered if anyone has used an oscar as a sex toy, im sure they have. It might haveto be warmed up to body temperature and might need some KY, but i think its possible. Also did you know (i didnt) that the oscar actually remains property of the academy!!! its not yours they like lend it to you.
Nusselt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 00:18   #5
Forest

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society
I am actually getting very fed up with ppl shouting about it being a war no-one wants.
I am very pro-war, but if i took 1 million ppl onto the street to call for war against a nation, I would be arrested, so instead we have to listen to all this 'not in our name' crap.
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 00:39   #6
Dreadnought!

they should rename Oscar to "Kura"

and the winner of the Kura for best film is..............
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 00:40   #7
Nicole

Nicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really nice
Forest,

Maybe you're just being arrested for those ugly boots. Anyways if you're just arrested for taking 1 million people into a pro-war protest (is it still a protest if your agreeing with the gov't?) then consider yourself lucky. Or have we forgotten the events at Kent State, and the Chicago Democratic convention? Demonstrators are picked on no matter what the position so stop acting like such a martyr.
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 00:50   #8
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Kura kura kura

duplicate thread

tsk tsk

(merge boy, merge!)

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 01:36   #9
Tactitus
Klaatu barada nikto

Tactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally posted by Kurashima
A drunken old man with a political message.

And an Oscar
Does an Oscar validate anyone's political message(s)? And if so, why doesn't it apply to Charlton Heston?
The Ottawa Citizen and Southam News wish to apologize for our apology to Mark Steyn, published Oct. 22. In correcting the incorrect statements about Mr. Steyn published Oct. 15, we incorrectly published the incorrect correction. We accept and regret that our original regrets were unacceptable and we apologize to Mr. Steyn for any distress caused by our previous apology.
Tactitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 08:31   #10
Forest

Quote:
Originally posted by Nicole
Forest,

Maybe you're just being arrested for those ugly boots. Anyways if you're just arrested for taking 1 million people into a pro-war protest (is it still a protest if your agreeing with the gov't?) then consider yourself lucky. Or have we forgotten the events at Kent State, and the Chicago Democratic convention? Demonstrators are picked on no matter what the position so stop acting like such a martyr.
Thats more like the unfriendly attitude we all know and love......
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 08:45   #11
Jori.X.McKie

I hope there are more not-braindead U.S. citizens like Michael Moore out there. He was the one that gave me faith back not all W.A.S.P. are stupid white men.
And winning the OSCAR looks like he is not alone. Thank God for this.
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 08:47   #12
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Forest
I am very pro-war, but if i took 1 million ppl onto the street to call for war against a nation, I would be arrested, so instead we have to listen to all this 'not in our name' crap.
This is typical conservative drivel. A bizarre conception of the state secretly being against them.

"If I have a protest in-favour of government action, the government is bound to arrest me!"

Logic +5!

If you can't be arsed to demonstrate then fair enough, but pretending to be frightened of being arrested is stupid.

Also, an Oscar validates no-ones political message, but it does make one slight more heard. Heston may be a fool, but at least a lot of people know of his political stance.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 09:13   #13
menth0l
dim like a fox

menth0l is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Dante Hicks
This is typical conservative drivel. A bizarre conception of the state secretly being against them.

Yeah, really. What the hell is up with that? They talk of the liberal agenda, the liberal end-games and the liberal illuminati like these are real and present dangers to their way of life.
---------------
ph33r TPE plz. thxbye.
menth0l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 09:16   #14
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Maybe he just meant that those opposed to war have more of a voice, since they are arguing against the government. Those with the governement were much less likely to campaign, since they already agreed.

Banners like "bomb Iraq" would also look quite racist, and the pro-war arguments wouldn't fit on a small banner.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 09:54   #15
Emperorn
Ruler

Emperorn is an unknown quantity at this point
There was a pro-war demonstration on Times Square in New York on sunday. Only 2000 people showed up. The day before there had been an anti-war demonstration in Manhattan that drew 150 000 people(organisers claimed 250 000).

Both demonstrators and police were surprised at the low turn-out. Apparently it was attributed to New York being full of whiny liberals and communist sympathisers who hate the United States.

It is ironic that the september 11 hijackers aimed their attack on New York, the only beacon of intelligence in the United States.

- George Bush Sr
Emperorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 14:59   #16
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
Quote:
Originally posted by LHC
Maybe he just meant that those opposed to war have more of a voice, since they are arguing against the government. Those with the governement were much less likely to campaign, since they already agreed.

Banners like "bomb Iraq" would also look quite racist, and the pro-war arguments wouldn't fit on a small banner.
"stop terrorism"
"disarm iraq"
"free the iraqis"
"hide the economy"
"out with rape rooms!"
"kill with big booms!!!!"

i'm not sure which of these wouldn't fit on a banner. maybe you should be getting bigger banners.
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 15:03   #17
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

He's a fat populist twat that panders to people's prejudices.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 15:05   #18
Perle

Perle is infamous around these partsPerle is infamous around these partsPerle is infamous around these parts
Re: Michael Moore - Oscar Winner

Quote:

yeah right, just like the other oscar winners hoffman and sarandon.
His voice will be heard allright.
Fortunately, he will be laughed at .
Just like those other hollywood wimps!!!

Mankind is ready to enter the solar system
George W. Bush, in his speech about his space program
Perle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 15:08   #19
Perle

Perle is infamous around these partsPerle is infamous around these partsPerle is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by Jori.X.McKie
I hope there are more not-braindead U.S. citizens like Michael Moore out there. He was the one that gave me faith back not all W.A.S.P. are stupid white men.
And winning the OSCAR looks like he is not alone. Thank God for this.
Those braindead US citizens you are referring to, are the people who make the USA the greatest country in the history of mankind.

Unread 25 Mar 2003, 15:08   #20
Emperorn
Ruler

Emperorn is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by acropolis
"stop terrorism"
"disarm iraq"
"free the iraqis"
"hide the economy"
"out with rape rooms!"
"kill with big booms!!!!"

i'm not sure which of these wouldn't fit on a banner. maybe you should be getting bigger banners.
Heh

But I don't get the rape room one

- George Bush Sr
Emperorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 15:19   #21
Anaximander

Anaximander is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Perle
Those braindead US citizens you are referring to, are the people who make the USA the greatest country in the history of mankind.
France is the greatest country in the history of mankind. You only have to ask the right persons.
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 15:23   #22
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
Quote:
when you die I hope it is something acid-related.

btw worthy account
Quote:
Originally posted by Emperorn
Heh

But I don't get the rape room one
The latest propaganda from the WH is that Saddam has rape rooms where prisoners are raped repeatedly.

In the US we have those too though, and we call them "our prison system":/
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 15:39   #23
Perle

Quote:
Originally posted by acropolis
when you die I hope it is something acid-related.

btw worthy account

ignoring the first part, what do you mean by the second part?
I hope you mean the great man and visionar.

Unread 25 Mar 2003, 18:57   #24
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

Quote:
ignoring the first part, what do you mean by the second part?
I hope you mean the great man and visionar.
rah for me.

the list of people i detest more than perle is non-existant.
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 19:22   #25
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Re: Michael Moore - Oscar Winner

Quote:
His voice will be heard allright.
Fortunately, he will be laughed at .
Just like those other hollywood wimps!!!
Putting Moore in the same category as Adrian Brodie is ridiculous

Brodies speech was quite moving. He actually meant what he was saying.

Unread 26 Mar 2003, 03:12   #26
Intrepid00

Intrepid00 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Michael Moore - Oscar Winner

Quote:

To bad his documentory wasn't a documentary but a political propaganda story twisted to his view point.
Intrepid00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 08:37   #27
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Re: Re: Michael Moore - Oscar Winner

Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh
Putting Moore in the same category as Adrian Brodie is ridiculous

Brodies speech was quite moving. He actually meant what he was saying.
I think it's pretty safe to assume Michael Moore meant what he said too. Or do you think it's a big act?

You may think he's an idiot (fair dues), but I don't see any evidence that he doesn't believe what he says.
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 08:42   #28
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Re: Re: Michael Moore - Oscar Winner

Quote:
Originally posted by Intrepid00
To bad his documentory wasn't a documentary but a political propaganda story twisted to his view point.
Would you be saying that "Roger and I" was also a political propaganda twisted to his own viewpoint?
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 09:15   #29
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Re: Re: Re: Re: Michael Moore - Oscar Winner

Quote:
Originally posted by Dante Hicks
I think it's pretty safe to assume Michael Moore meant what he said too. Or do you think it's a big act?

You may think he's an idiot (fair dues), but I don't see any evidence that he doesn't believe what he says.
I think hes ignorant. I get the feeling he would be opposing this war regardless. I also get the feeling just from the way he acted, that his speech was 100% manufactured, planned, reviewed, and pandered to part of popular opinion.

On the other hand, i actually felt moved by Adrian Brodie's speech, because he spoke really well, under pressure, about sensitive issues etc. It will be a long time till i forget him saying "wait, hold on,i only ever get one shot at this" when some ****nuckle turned the oscar music on to try and get him off stage.

Side note : After watching Brodie's speech, to see Nicole kidman crying for oscar related reasons was SICKENING.

Unread 26 Mar 2003, 09:29   #30
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Michael Moore - Oscar Winner

Quote:
I think hes ignorant.
That's fair enough as I say, but even if he did review/rewrite his speech it still doesn't even begin to imply that he doesn't believe what he's saying.

If I suspected I was going to win an oscar I'd plan for something to say too, if that's what you mean by "manufactured".
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 09:50   #31
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Michael Moore - Oscar Winner

Quote:

Side note : After watching Brodie's speech, to see Nicole kidman crying for oscar related reasons was SICKENING.
nicole kidman can do what she damn well pleases. I will hear nothing said against her.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 10:29   #32
Eddie
Slacker

Eddie is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: Re: Michael Moore - Oscar Winner

Quote:
Would you be saying that "Roger and I" was also a political propaganda twisted to his own viewpoint?
I wouldn't, but the reason he didn't get the Oscar for it was how much he played with the chronology, putting everything out sequence to give it more emotional impact. Doesn't bother me, it's still a wonderful film, though The Big One is about the only one thats actually a documentary that hasn't been played yet, but that runs more like an extended episode of The Awful Truth.

Quote:
Deffeh
I also get the feeling just from the way he acted, that his speech was 100% manufactured, planned, reviewed, and pandered to part of popular opinion.
True, it was planned, he did an almost identical speech the night before at the Indepedent Spirit Awards. You'll find people pretty much stick to the same speeches as they go between the different award ceremonies. Doesn't make it any less true though.
Eddie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 11:35   #33
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I saw the film last night.
Amazing, eye-opening and moving.
Anyone who critisises the film must go and watch it first.
The main question asked is:
Why does the US have 11000 murders involving guns per year?
thats 100 times more than any other western country.
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 12:04   #34
menth0l
dim like a fox

Quote:
Originally posted by Ste

Why does the US have 11000 murders involving guns per year?
thats 100 times more than any other western country.

This truly is the question. There have been many reasons offered for it, none of which explain it in my opinion.
---------------
ph33r TPE plz. thxbye.
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 14:46   #35
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Michael Moore - Oscar Winner

Quote:
Originally posted by Captain T'Bolt
First you hate Aussie United supporters

Now you hate all Aussies

Australia > the bridge you crawled out from underneath
Australia can be forgiven much for the existance of Nicole Kidman and Nick Cave.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Mar 2003, 11:02   #36
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by menth0l
This truly is the question. There have been many reasons offered for it, none of which explain it in my opinion.
Watch Bowling for Columbine.
It paints a good picture.
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Mar 2003, 12:06   #37
menth0l
dim like a fox

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Michael Moore - Oscar Winner

Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
Australia can be forgiven much for the existance of Nicole Kidman and Nick Cave.

But surely they can never be forgiven for "Tie Me Kangaroo Down, Sport" ?
---------------
ph33r TPE plz. thxbye.
Unread 27 Mar 2003, 12:09   #38
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Michael Moore - Oscar Winner

Quote:
are you sure you aren't secretly me?

Unread 27 Mar 2003, 15:18   #39
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Michael Moore - Oscar Winner

Quote:
Originally posted by Radical Edward
are you sure you aren't secretly me?
Secretly?
Unread 27 Mar 2003, 15:20   #40
Radical Edward

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Michael Moore - Oscar Winner

Quote:
Secretly?
you know, all this incognito stuff to disguise yourself; being in another country and whatnot.

Unread 27 Mar 2003, 15:23   #41
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Michael Moore - Oscar Winner

Quote:
Originally posted by Radical Edward
you know, all this incognito stuff to disguise yourself; being in another country and whatnot.
Cunning, aren't we?
Unread 27 Mar 2003, 15:25   #42
Radical Edward

cunning linguists indeed.