User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 25 Oct 2004, 17:54   #451
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Celebdaq

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
I threw away £400,000 last night to avoid capping

btw I just tried to log in and they're doing an upgrade. What caught my attention was that they say both 'daq sites are being upgraded and I didn't know the other existed...

Sportdaq... http://www.bbc.co.uk/sportdaq/

anyone play it/know anything about it? can we/should we have a league there too?
Ive been there a while, but as its a very niche market, and really just for the sports fans among us, i didnt list it here for people to play.

We CAN set up a league if you lot want to. ONce it comes back online obviously
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Oct 2004, 17:57   #452
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
I threw away £400,000 last night to avoid capping

btw I just tried to log in and they're doing an upgrade. What caught my attention was that they say both 'daq sites are being upgraded and I didn't know the other existed...

Sportdaq... http://www.bbc.co.uk/sportdaq/

anyone play it/know anything about it? can we/should we have a league there too?
And i took my capping like a man (because i broke £2M) and then since i had a full port of Harry shares, i immediately reinvested my £10k into those looking for a big big divi.

Bar-stewards
Unread 25 Oct 2004, 17:58   #453
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I managed to judge it perfectly, first thing monday morning I was on £1,000,757 and I'm loaded with Harry
Unread 29 Oct 2004, 00:13   #454
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

just got through the new login interrogation and I'm on £3,385,805

I don't think I've much chance of making £4m before capping though
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Oct 2004, 00:19   #455
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Would only need an 19% increase over the next two days, and seeing as Harry's gone up 18% in the past 24 hours it doesn't seem too far fetched

I'm on £3.14m at the mo, needing a 27% bump. Could be done...
Unread 29 Oct 2004, 16:28   #456
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Actually I just checked, his price increase is still accelerating, he's not far off having gone up 30% in the past 24 hours. 4mil is no longer the target; 5 mil baby.
Unread 1 Nov 2004, 23:08   #457
JBOY
Retired

JBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to all

after the last mega divi payouts on Harry, anyone found any good divi's yet?
Unread 1 Nov 2004, 23:18   #458
JBOY
Retired

JBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to all

Also, at the moment, in the minileague........

i'm top with a 416% gain, and 1-x is 3rd with 500% odd.....

wtf's that about?
Unread 1 Nov 2004, 23:32   #459
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

something is weird

last time I checked (saturday) I was on 3.6m with Harry still increasing

Now I just logged in, I wasn't kneecapped, Harry is plummeting and I'm on 2.4m
Unread 2 Nov 2004, 00:08   #460
JBOY
Retired

I think, they've changed the way it runs to massively favour market fluctuations, and kept it way more up to date with market fluctuations. The daily gains on individuals seems to be a hell of a lot more than they used to be.
i think the mini league screen is kinda updated to cover this, with movements up and down now on a daily basis but its still showing the weekly gain................
Unread 2 Nov 2004, 00:14   #461
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

I left and Harry was on 9.24
I got a divi of around £10k on him
I was offline 4 days
I came back, Harry was on 9.21 , but had dropped 1.26 today.
Unread 2 Nov 2004, 02:02   #462
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

I should have gotten a 5mil divi, what with being on 5.3 mil before I left for the pub.

****ers.

It looks like they had a roll-back over night, since I woke up this morning holding Britney again after having swapped to Denise Lewis late yesterday afternoon.
Unread 15 Dec 2004, 11:46   #463
JBOY
Retired

Is anyone actually playing this anymore?
I find it a tad disturbing that I seem to be permenantly on top of the mini league.....
Unread 15 Dec 2004, 12:54   #464
1-X
overtired

I do play.... I just haven't really adjusted to the new rules

I've suffered heavy losses because I can't be arsed logging in every day
Unread 15 Dec 2004, 13:03   #465
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

They changed the rules? =(

I haven't played since my last post over a month ago =/
Unread 15 Dec 2004, 13:10   #466
1-X
overtired

Quote:
Originally Posted by pablissimo
They changed the rules? =(

I haven't played since my last post over a month ago =/
the game favours daytrading over divis now... and stocks rise and fall much faster than they used to, your shares can be +£1.00 one day, and -£1.00 the next

for some reason, you've been a 'pending member' for ages
Unread 15 Dec 2004, 13:21   #467
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

I think it's because I've not been trading, must not be ranked =/
Unread 15 Dec 2004, 13:25   #468
1-X
overtired

they changed the login system a while ago, I think you may have to go through some form-filling before you can log in again