User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 15 Aug 2004, 04:14   #1
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend
I've finally found a use for my hair gel

just to explain, i don't like using hair gel. it makes your hair all stick and horrible, but i've had a couple of bottles of shockwaves sitting in my bathroom for yonks. now on with the purpose of this thread

I went to my bathroom a few minutes ago for a piss. as i was pissing i could see a rather large black splodge sitting in the bottom of the bath (which i never use, showers are much better). i look around to see what is is that i can see in my peripheral vision, to confronted by the largest house spider you have ever seen! i mean this thing was verging on being a mini-tarantula. it's body had to have been at least 2cms long with it's legs easily being about 5cms long each. i knew that i wouldn't be able to sleep knowing that that thing was sitting there so i looked around for something to drown it in. that is when i discovered this half full bottle of cheap shampoo i'd got for christmas one year, which i promptly emptied over the bugger. whilst effectivly stoppong the spider from moving for the moment, i could see the shampoo quickly running down the bath towards the plughole, and so began looking for something that was a bit more viscous and that was likely to set. that was when i remembered about the bottles of hair gel sitting in the cupboard. with my work complete i returned to my room, only to find four slightly smaller spiders sitting on my walls, which i promptly squased with a tissue. i hope this doesn't turn out like Alfred Hitchcocks "The Birds" :eek:

Fin
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Aug 2004, 04:40   #2
Nondescript Human
nondescript human

Nondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant future
Re: I've finally found a use for my hair gel

Keep on fighting the good fight.
Nondescript Human is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Aug 2004, 04:53   #3
Superpig #1
^ ^ Clearly Stolen ^ ^

Superpig #1 is infamous around these parts

The spiders will rebel
This is a man in a wheelchair - &

and that was my sig.
Superpig #1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Aug 2004, 04:55   #4
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superpig #1
The spiders will rebel
I own a Hammer for the rebellion. And they better bring the big guns, cos im taking no ****ing prisoners.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Aug 2004, 07:49   #5
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute

Heh, I used to keep a plastic baseball bat specifically for this purpose.

I seem to get a lot of these around the house, infact many of the other on the site as well (which is owned by a friend who's a bit of a spider nut).
Unread 15 Aug 2004, 15:40   #6
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

the spiders are not insects, but in a war they will side with the insects,
traitors, traitors, spider traitors, they'll betray us and they'll make us
human slaves in an insect nation

gelling it was completely unnecessary, and I'm frowning on it [/frown]
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Aug 2004, 15:42   #7
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
gelling it was completely unnecessary, and I'm frowning on it [/frown]
I completely agree.

Squash the ****er, but dont make him suffer :/
Unread 15 Aug 2004, 16:23   #8
Superpig #1
^ ^ Clearly Stolen ^ ^

I hate spiders

and that was my sig.
Unread 15 Aug 2004, 19:34   #9
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Smudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond repute

Spiders are a menace, which should be destroyed
[14:53:26] * Keiz`afk has joined #support
[14:53:36] <Keiz`afk> THE SMUDGE CHEERLEADING TEAM HAS ARRIVED
Smudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Aug 2004, 20:26   #10
Superpig #1
^ ^ Clearly Stolen ^ ^

Along with wasps and flies

and that was my sig.
Unread 15 Aug 2004, 20:50   #11
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Smudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond repute

Ants are evil to. They try to invade my living room via the patio window, and nothing stops them.

Enter Smudge with half a dozen sealent guns

7 mins later, no more ants!!!
[14:53:26] * Keiz`afk has joined #support
[14:53:36] <Keiz`afk> THE SMUDGE CHEERLEADING TEAM HAS ARRIVED
Smudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Aug 2004, 21:41   #12
JBOY
Retired

JBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to all

It was in the bath........

why not just turn the taps on.........
Unread 15 Aug 2004, 21:46   #13
Hells_Angel
Lost on Mars

Hells_Angel is an unknown quantity at this point

Ah the many ways to drown spiders in the bath hair gel is good but spraying it with hair spray it just funny. Or completely covering the bugger in shaving gel or spraying bleach on it and watch it burn!!!!
Hells_Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Aug 2004, 22:25   #14
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by djbass

I seem to get a lot of these around the house,
I'd shit myself if I had those in my house

Talking about ants, the best way to deal with them is to get ant spray, and spray the scouts, then no word gets back to the colony so they think its dangerous to go where that scout went. Then, follow the line of ants, of which there will inevitably be, back to the main site of the colony. Once located, spray the large group of ants scurrying in and out of the main headquarters of the ant army, this will agitate the forces within, and they will attempt to overrun the enemy in significant numbers. Fortunately, you have the biggest gun you can get, a chemical weapon in a pressurized spray bottle that paralyzes and incapactiates the enemy forces in seconds. Once the main force attempts to attack, spray their vicinity until attack subsides. Relax and take a break from combat for 5 to 10 minutes. In this time, the enemy forces in the headquarters will have regrouped and realised that their HQ has been discovered and will immediately attempt an evacuation and redployment operation. Your task is to prevent this, kill them all, no mercy for the black (or red) menace can be shown! If you do, you are weak. This should cause havok among the enemy, with their base of operations and many of their foot soldiers annihilated, you can sit back and relax and worry a little less about the atrocity of war. Should you desire, you can reinpect the site of the enemy insurgents, whereupon you will that there will be no activity from the scum that you've slaughtered.

Live happy my friends.

NB. This is from actual Ant Annihilation Duty from when I was on holiday in Menorca and subjected to ant attacks and skirmishes for a fortnight. You heard it folks, actual frontline experience. I'm the ant killing training manual!
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Aug 2004, 22:41   #15
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

When we had trouble with wasps we found the nest, put a load of petrol on it and then lobbed a match on it .
Unread 15 Aug 2004, 22:46   #16
Zword
more then you can ever be

Zword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these parts

hehe , had that prob 2 at a pool when it was still hot here *wich it is not any more ffs*. Some friends and I put a little plastic bottle with some juice in it 4m from us. Within 20 mins we had like 30 wasps in it. Those creatures are really retarded :S
(20:55:52) (@w2k) if registrations are disabled how did spinner sign up :\
(20:56:29) (@w2k) spinner isnt cool anymore

(06:41:50) (Shai-gar) Add meaple to Your Ignore List
(06:42:00) (Ghosteh) why?
(06:42:24) (Shai-gar) i dislike the ****
(06:42:37) (Ghosteh) heh

/me likes meaple <3
Zword is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Aug 2004, 23:19   #17
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hells_Angel
Ah the many ways to drown spiders in the bath hair gel is good but spraying it with hair spray it just funny. Or completely covering the bugger in shaving gel or spraying bleach on it and watch it burn!!!!
I quite liked the genocidal yet ingenious way you found of killing wasps en masse.
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Aug 2004, 23:32   #18
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

one day i hope to find a large ants nest and stick a really big banger in the top. one day
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Aug 2004, 08:38   #19
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place

spiders are good
they eat flies
i hate flies
Unread 16 Aug 2004, 09:28   #20
Sunday8pm
Banned

Sunday8pm is an unknown quantity at this point

If you get fruit flies, take a clear glass jar (mayonaiise/jam/whatever but about that size) stick a slice of some fruit in the bottom, make a funnel (paper + sellotape will do) and stick that in the top of the jar, make sure the funnel goes 2/3 way down but no more and wide enough for about a penny.

Now just get rid of any other shit that the fruit flies might want, like open tomato tins, fruit n veg leftovers, chopping board which you do your veggies on and any fruit based alcohol messes, clean them up. leave your kitchen pristine cept for this jar and in 24 hours or so you'll find em all in the jar to dumb to fly back up the funnel.

It's even tempting to keep em as pets, like an ant farm, cept when the fruit starts to rot.
Sunday8pm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Aug 2004, 12:37   #21
Superpig #1
^ ^ Clearly Stolen ^ ^

Spiders = Arrrgh!
Ive seen a couple of them wolf spiders around!!

and that was my sig.
Unread 16 Aug 2004, 13:51   #22
Hells_Angel
Lost on Mars

Hells_Angel is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by skiddy
I quite liked the genocidal yet ingenious way you found of killing wasps en masse.
That was funny the stupid things just climbed into my bottle of J2O and drowned lol
Hells_Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Aug 2004, 15:01   #23
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hells_Angel
That was funny the stupid things just climbed into my bottle of J2O and drowned lol
Ha Ha. You drink J2O , thats such a girls drink ....

Oh

Wait

Ill get my coat
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote