User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 3 May 2004, 23:56   #1
JBOY
Retired

JBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to all
Any UFC/Pride/MMA fans?

A friend of mine has a steadily growing UFC dvd collection, having not really watched any of them before, i got a shot of one of said DVD's and watched some of the most horrific knowckout's, leg and limb breaks ever. I've recently discovered a site laden with some top quality video's of these crazy arse sports. I must say, I'm impressed, who'd have thought grown men beating each other into unconsciousness would be so entertaining.
Anybody else out there a fan of such event's? If so, reccomend me some fighters to watch pummel people to near death.
Unread 4 May 2004, 00:39   #2
Deciduous

Deciduous is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Any UFC/Pride/MMA fans?

I've only seen highlights and such as I don't have cable or enough money for dvd's :/
I like Bob Sapp purely because he's one of the biggest men I've seen, watching him pin someone to the side of the ring and backhand them unconcious was funny. He does get the crap kicked out of him by decent fighters though.
Chuck Liddell is quite cool and Wanderlei Silva is just a seriously seriously hard man.
Deciduous is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 May 2004, 02:35   #3
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

link to the site?
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 May 2004, 09:55   #4
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Ken Shamrock - best UFC fighter ever.
Unread 4 May 2004, 11:14   #5
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society

Ken Shamrock and Tank Abbot.

Steer clear of that Ortiz faggot, he gets on my tits. If you like Pride, check out Bob Sapp, simply because he is so fking huge, heh.
Unread 4 May 2004, 15:50   #6
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Dilly_D is infamous around these partsDilly_D is infamous around these parts

stay away from UFC...it's gone wuss! It's all about Pride now....Wanderlei Silva (well, the whole Silva crew), Mirco Cro Cop...good times. Anyone get to see Total Elimination 2004 last weekend? I missed it...but I know Cro Cop lost his match...didn't see that coming, ah well.

http://www.pridefc.com/
Unread 4 May 2004, 20:36   #7
JBOY
Retired

JBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to all

Already got a few crocop matches, a couple of Bob Sapp, good ol tank abbot, also that Don Frye chappie highlight reel, pummeling lots of people to submission.
Unread 5 May 2004, 12:36   #8
Deciduous

Deciduous is an unknown quantity at this point

post me all your dvds plsthx
Deciduous is offline   Reply With Quote